Author Topic: Am i crazy using Tren ace at 45?  (Read 12022 times)

kevin25

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Am i crazy using Tren ace at 45?
« on: March 07, 2019, 12:28:44 PM »
A friend of mine got his hands on a batch of tren ace. I am considering to get some from him. I am 45 an no juice the past five years. Is tren a no no at my age?

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
  • “A lie told often enough becomes truth.”
Re: Am i crazy using Tren ace at 45?
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2019, 04:28:08 PM »
A friend of mine got his hands on a batch of tren ace. I am considering to get some from him. I am 45 an no juice the past five years. Is tren a no no at my age?

First taking Tren by itself is the wrong thing to do. Second, I am 45 and have used Tren Ace and E. However, I wont use it again unless I decide to compete next year, whcih is a strong possibility and even then, i will only use Tren Ace for last 10 weeks of prep at the most... less if i can get away with it.

Tren is a very potent compound, however, the sides from extended abuse are very serious. Tren cough is no joke and you can read a post I made about what it really is and why Tren causes it. You can also goole 'ground glass opacity nodules in lungs caused by Tren"... if that doesnt open your eyes, then nothing will. Thats just one of the sides of Tren.

Im not trying to scare you, but if you are 45 and havent been on gear for a while, Tren is not the first compund I would suggest. How about some basic Test... 500mg/wk and just stay on. all the bodybuilders and powerlifters in my gym between 45-60 do this.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2019, 10:38:27 AM »
Yes

Redbull3906

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2019, 09:44:47 PM »
I’m 49 and run tren enanthate at around 300-400 a week with no known issues other than the usual sides. I do hate tren a due to tren cough. I get a nasty episode that feels like I’m going to die from acetate that lasts about five minutes. That can’t be healthy. Tren e gives me insomnia occasionally and night sweats. Decreased cardio also. It’s still the powerhouse androgen good for both cutting and gaining size and strength.

borsen8

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2019, 11:43:33 AM »
I’m 49 and run tren enanthate at around 300-400 a week with no known issues other than the usual sides. I do hate tren a due to tren cough. I get a nasty episode that feels like I’m going to die from acetate that lasts about five minutes. That can’t be healthy. Tren e gives me insomnia occasionally and night sweats. Decreased cardio also. It’s still the powerhouse androgen good for both cutting and gaining size and strength.

Decreased cardio is usually a sign of high bp on tren

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
  • “A lie told often enough becomes truth.”
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2019, 08:49:15 AM »

First of all, Tren cough is NO JOKE. Second, it is NOT the acetate that is causing the coughing fit.... and NO it isnt healthy... in fact, its very dangerous. Basically, it has absolutely nothing to do with the acetate. The cough is because Tren (both A and E) cause severe hypoxemia, which basically mean no air is getting to your lungs, or it has been severely cut short. Thus, you cough. Over the long term, this side effect cause opacity nodules to grow in the lungs and that is no joke as well... it just gets worse from there with Tren. So, your BP is fine, but your cadio capacity is shit.... why? because if you did an xray of your lungs, you would see tons of opaque nodules.... thus limiting your lung capacity.

It seems, however, the opacity nodules and reduced lung capacity slowly go away after discontinuing the use of Tren. But why risk this shit at 45, 25, or 35.... none of you are Pro bodybuilders and the risks dont outweigh the rewards. Like I said, if you are just going with one compound, go with Test. Stay away from Tren!

I am amazed that people use this drug so liberally, without a complete understanding of whats going on. Here is a good read: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4614617/

borsen8

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2019, 10:50:19 AM »
First of all, Tren cough is NO JOKE. Second, it is NOT the acetate that is causing the coughing fit.... and NO it isnt healthy... in fact, its very dangerous. Basically, it has absolutely nothing to do with the acetate. The cough is because Tren (both A and E) cause severe hypoxemia, which basically mean no air is getting to your lungs, or it has been severely cut short. Thus, you cough. Over the long term, this side effect cause opacity nodules to grow in the lungs and that is no joke as well... it just gets worse from there with Tren. So, your BP is fine, but your cadio capacity is shit.... why? because if you did an xray of your lungs, you would see tons of opaque nodules.... thus limiting your lung capacity.

It seems, however, the opacity nodules and reduced lung capacity slowly go away after discontinuing the use of Tren. But why risk this shit at 45, 25, or 35.... none of you are Pro bodybuilders and the risks dont outweigh the rewards. Like I said, if you are just going with one compound, go with Test. Stay away from Tren!

I am amazed that people use this drug so liberally, without a complete understanding of whats going on. Here is a good read: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4614617/

But I have never ever gotten the cough with tren E...

WalterWhite

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2019, 04:09:30 PM »
But I have never ever gotten the cough with tren E...

Everyone reacts differently to compounds.  Some may take a small amount of test and their hematocrit goes through the roof while others may remain in a normal range. Same with lipids.

As you get older; however you do become more sensitive. I posted an amortization study in another thread.

GWYAD

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2019, 10:03:28 PM »
I ran 600 a week for 2 big regional level contests and I was 56. I was miserable. I only use tren for competition and when I make a run for my pro card in the 60 class I may not even use it.

It will transform your body. I am 7-8% body fat right now, and honestly I could get below 4% with no additional dieting if I added tren and doubled my cardio for 8 weeks.

Tren is the most powerful steroid made, builds muscle and burns fat like no other, but I hate being on it.

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2019, 06:56:15 AM »
Everyone reacts differently to compounds.  Some may take a small amount of test and their hematocrit goes through the roof while others may remain in a normal range. Same with lipids.

As you get older; however you do become more sensitive. I posted an amortization study in another thread.

Can you prove that older men become more sensitive regarding steroids?

WalterWhite

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2019, 10:58:53 PM »
Can you prove that older men become more sensitive regarding steroids?

Again as I stated; I posted a conversion study which concluded.

Conclusions: During im testosterone administration, E2 and DHT levels exhibit saturable increases with dose. The rate of whole body aromatization is higher in older men, partly related to their higher percentage fat mass, SHBG, and testosterone levels.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2913038/

Lesli

• Getbig I
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2019, 04:36:28 AM »
cool