Author Topic: Paul Manafort gets maximum sentence...  (Read 1675 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Paul Manafort gets maximum sentence...
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2019, 04:46:17 PM »
Wonder if he'll outlive his incarceration? The sentence seems fair for someone who didn't commit violent crimes.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2019, 03:34:36 PM »
Manafort gets an additional 43 months in jail AND also indicted on 16 counts related to mortgage fraud, conspiracy and falsifying business records.....which Trump can't pardon

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/03/13/paul-manafort-indicted-by-ny-prosecutors-after-federal-sentencing.html

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2019, 03:44:10 PM »
More for Trumptards in case you didn't see this on Faux News or Rash FatAss

Judge Amy Berman Jackson made several strong statements before sentencing former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort on Wednesday. But one, in particular, struck at the core of President Trump’s personal defense in the Russia investigation.

She said the “no collusion” mantra is bunk.

Manafort’s legal team had suggested repeatedly in its sentencing memo that the fact that he hadn’t been found to have colluded with Russia should be a mitigating factor when it came to how much time he would serve in prison. But Jackson not only rejected that argument in sentencing him to 43 additional months in prison, she also rejected the entire argument behind it.

“The ‘no collusion’ refrain that runs through the entire defense memorandum is unrelated to matters at hand,” she said. “The ‘no collusion’ mantra is simply a non sequitur.”

Then she added: “The ‘no collusion’ mantra is also not accurate, because the investigation is still ongoing.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/03/13/paul-manaforts-judge-strongly-rebukes-manaforts-trumps-no-collusion-refrain/?utm_term=.296644f9f9a9

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2019, 06:04:10 PM »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/03/13/paul-manaforts-judge-strongly-rebukes-manaforts-trumps-no-collusion-refrain/?utm_term=.296644f9f9a9
Settle down communist, you're far too excited over something that had nothing to do with Trump.

U.S. District Judge T.S. Ellis’ decision came more than a year after special counsel Robert Mueller secured an 18-count indictment against Manafort on charges related to tax and bank fraud.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2019, 07:49:11 AM »

Lol.   This is still like the search for big foot you libs are grasping to

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2019, 12:36:15 PM »
The only responsible things to say is ; " Let's wait for the final Mueller report BEFORE we make our conclusions."
Sadly, the Trump supporters yell about witch hunts and the dems want Trump hung from the highest tree.

We should all try to act like adults governed by laws.

Amen!

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2019, 02:41:01 PM »
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/new-york-charges-paul-manafort-with-16-crimes-if-hes-convicted-trump-cant-pardon-him/ar-BBUJfzD?ocid=spartandhp

Looks like Paul will be doing some more time in the cross bar Hilton.
I wonder if the prison jump suits come in ostrich? :D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2019, 04:04:55 PM »
The only responsible things to say is ; " Let's wait for the final Mueller report BEFORE we make our conclusions."
Sadly, the Trump supporters yell about witch hunts and the dems want Trump hung from the highest tree.

We should all try to act like adults governed by laws.

BS.  There is nothing irresponsible about calling a stupid conspiracy theory exactly what it is. 

There is zero evidence supporting this stupid conspiracy theory.  We're not waiting for some "bombshell" evidence of this stupid conspiracy theory.  It is as credible as 9/11 Troofers, that birther crap, and the faked moon landing.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2019, 04:49:34 PM »
BS.  There is nothing irresponsible about calling a stupid conspiracy theory exactly what it is.  

There is zero evidence supporting this stupid conspiracy theory.  We're not waiting for some "bombshell" evidence of this stupid conspiracy theory.  It is as credible as 9/11 Troofers, that birther crap, and the faked moon landing.  

how would you know

has Mueller shared all his evidence with you?

We know that Manafort was sharing information with the Russians.  We know that Trumptard Jr was attempting to collude with the Russians.  That's all in the public record.  Only Mueller and his team know the full story (try to remember that Gates, Cohen, Flynn and others are cooperating

What Trumptards should be saying is that Mueller should investigate anything and everything so that we can find out if Trump is a traitor or not

Every american should want this

I can understand why traitors might not want this

Here the letter authorizing Mueller and the scope of his investigation

If they find more crimes along the way then they are all fair game....AS THEY SHOULD BE

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2019, 06:13:58 PM »
how would you know

has Mueller shared all his evidence with you?

We know that Manafort was sharing information with the Russians.  We know that Trumptard Jr was attempting to collude with the Russians.  That's all in the public record.  Only Mueller and his team know the full story (try to remember that Gates, Cohen, Flynn and others are cooperating

What Trumptards should be saying is that Mueller should investigate anything and everything so that we can find out if Trump is a traitor or not

Every american should want this

I can understand why traitors might not want this

Here the letter authorizing Mueller and the scope of his investigation

If they find more crimes along the way then they are all fair game....AS THEY SHOULD BE

Mueller seems to be your Jesus. What will you do when your messiah forsakes you? :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2019, 06:50:11 PM »
Mueller seems to be your Jesus. What will you do when your messiah forsakes you? :D

weird that you would think that given that he's a Republican and appointed by another Republican

Also, I've never posted anything like the Trump worship that we see on this board

All I've ever said is that he should be allowed to do his job....don't you agree?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2019, 07:26:43 AM »
weird that you would think that given that he's a Republican and appointed by another Republican

Also, I've never posted anything like the Trump worship that we see on this board

All I've ever said is that he should be allowed to do his job....don't you agree?

It’s funny just because you think just because he’s a Republican (cough) investigating another Republican he isn’t dirty. It’s also funny that the lib cucks are so worried that Trump will fire him that they’re trying pass a bill to prevent this from happening. News flash cupcake, no one has even attempted to stop Mueller from doing his Stalinist job. As a matter of fact, Schiff for brains is already starting more investigations knowing Mueller doesn’t have shit.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2019, 09:15:07 AM »
C'mon Coach, we have no factual evidence that Mueller isn't being fair and objective.
I'll admit the hardcore liberal dems , see blood in the water and already have the noose to hang Trump .

BUT many on the pro-Trump side remind me of rabid fans.
The ref is crooked , blind and crazy IF he dares to call one against their team.
But, the ref is fair when he calls the same thing on the other team LOL  :D

Off the top of head. Is fair to completely ruin families financially, ruin stellar reputations by way of threatening their families (Flynn) that forces them to plead guilty when he wasn’t guilty?

Ok, Manafort committed some “process” crimes (lied on loan docs, something about taxes, etc) and he gets locked up in solitary confinement for 23hrs a day for how long? They don’t do that with murderers. Roger Stone said he would turn himself into his attorney (again, no proof he did anything wrong) but instead the feds come to his house in the early morning with 17 vehicles, bust into his house with him and his wife asleep.....and oh yeah,CNN just “happened” to be there to film it. Gimme a break Howard. Those are Stalinist tactics for them to turn on Trump because they don’t have shit.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2019, 10:23:46 AM »
I don't think we should decide an important call until the ref gives a good look at the instant replay. ;)

::)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2019, 06:33:24 PM »

Are you saying there are no crooked republican politicians/law enforcement?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!