Author Topic: Tyson throwing hands at 52!  (Read 7225 times)

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
Re: Tyson throwing hands at 52!
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2019, 09:29:29 AM »
The myth of Tyson has resurged greatly recently, especially amongst millenials, as they look to a raw bad ass masculinity that is non existent with todays males and their tap out shirts. Frankly, while this little dance is impressive, a 53 year old Lennox Lewis(year older than Mike) would be just as deadly, and damn sure wouldn't need a combination. Tyson hasn't done shit in years, the fascination is with unbridled masculinity, not just in the ring but out. Even the fake rape case, where at 3am Mike is making out with a girl in a limo, she knows what he wants, hes getting a hard on, he says "Do you want to go to my hotel room right now?" She agrees, strips naked, although was on her period so goes to the bathroom to take out her panty liner, gets fucked but doesn't like that he wouldn't walk her downstairs after, and knowing Mike he probably said something like "You got fucked bitch, take my limo home"..and it became rape.

And this was right around the time of emmasculation. 90s. So now the twinks that grow up with their MALE classmates putting dresses on, look back to a Tyson, not for his quick combos but for unbridled masculinity. Its like going and looking at dinosaur fossils. Seeing something that doesn't exist anymore.

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2019, 09:32:43 AM »
Tyson would hit you 10 times before you even knew it.
Most people wouldn't even know he hit them.

The power behind those hits....

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2019, 09:45:08 AM »
The myth of Tyson has resurged greatly recently, especially amongst millenials, as they look to a raw bad ass masculinity that is non existent with todays males and their tap out shirts. Frankly, while this little dance is impressive, a 53 year old Lennox Lewis(year older than Mike) would be just as deadly, and damn sure wouldn't need a combination. Tyson hasn't done shit in years, the fascination is with unbridled masculinity, not just in the ring but out. Even the fake rape case, where at 3am Mike is making out with a girl in a limo, she knows what he wants, hes getting a hard on, he says "Do you want to go to my hotel room right now?" She agrees, strips naked, although was on her period so goes to the bathroom to take out her panty liner, gets fucked but doesn't like that he wouldn't walk her downstairs after, and knowing Mike he probably said something like "You got fucked bitch, take my limo home"..and it became rape.

And this was right around the time of emmasculation. 90s. So now the twinks that grow up with their MALE classmates putting dresses on, look back to a Tyson, not for his quick combos but for unbridled masculinity. Its like going and looking at dinosaur fossils. Seeing something that doesn't exist anymore.

Wow, this is right up there with my "short/tall man" theories.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2019, 10:17:48 AM »

Any pro boxer is going to fuck up your average bar guy.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2019, 01:21:35 PM »

Speed kills.

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2019, 11:20:35 AM »
I forget where I read it. But this video 8is s from a bunch of years ago. Not recent

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2019, 11:41:09 AM »

Lennox jab jab jab lewis lol

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2019, 12:47:32 PM »
Lennox jab jab jab lewis lol
People don't count Lewis beating the shit out of Tyson for 8 rounds before mercifully knocking him out. Lewis is OLDER than Tyson, so age can't be an excuse. The rest would just be discipline and training.  Maybe a goof, but Lewis just said he'd fight Tyson again for $100 million. And frankly, the younger Mike would get a worse beating than before, to the point that even with the $100 million, trainers around Tyson would caution he may really get hurt now that he doesn't have the speed to get through the reach.

I love the Tyson myth as much as anybody, was a childhood hero of mine, but sometimes just gets a little out of hand.

Lennox Lewis calls out Mike Tyson for incredible $100m rematch

Former undisputed heavyweight champion Lennox Lewis has joked he’d be willing to come out of retirement to face Mike Tyson again.

Advancing on his previous statement regarding a $100 million comeback, Lewis told Joe Rogan on his podcast that if the money was real he’d consider a second fight with Tyson.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2019, 12:53:08 PM »
People don't count Lewis beating the shit out of Tyson for 8 rounds before mercifully knocking him out. Lewis is OLDER than Tyson, so age can't be an excuse. The rest would just be discipline and training.  Maybe a goof, but Lewis just said he'd fight Tyson again for $100 million. And frankly, the younger Mike would get a worse beating than before, to the point that even with the $100 million, trainers around Tyson would caution he may really get hurt now that he doesn't have the speed to get through the reach.

I love the Tyson myth as much as anybody, was a childhood hero of mine, but sometimes just gets a little out of hand.

Former undisputed heavyweight champion Lennox Lewis has joked he’d be willing to come out of retirement to face Mike Tyson again.

Advancing on his previous statement regarding a $100 million comeback, Lewis told Joe Rogan on his podcast that if the money was real he’d consider a second fight with Tyson.

Two old men fighting, no thanks.  Neither would be able to make it 5 rounds.

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2019, 07:13:35 AM »

this is why he won  ;)

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2019, 08:03:21 AM »
this is why he won  ;)

He won because he beat the shit out of him. The rest is just conversation.

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2019, 10:03:53 PM »
Prime Lewis KO'd a shot Tyson

Prime Tyson easily KO's a prime lewis

no way Lennox would have been able to deal with prime tysons footspeed, handspeed, ability to slip punches and counter with lightning speed and KO power

remember Lennox had a weak chin ,not a great jab and slow foot speed, perfect style for prime Tyson to exploit

just watch Tyson 86-90 and you will realise what a great fighter he was in those years

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2019, 10:49:55 PM »
Hands are still fast.  He'd still fuck someone up pretty bad.  Good thing he doesn't want to.

Don't worry. Some moron will think that is a movie set and it's all special effects.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2019, 03:17:08 AM »

no way Lennox would have been able to deal with prime tysons footspeed, handspeed, ability to slip punches and counter with lightning speed and KO power

remember Lennox had a weak chin ,not a great jab and slow foot speed, perfect style for prime Tyson to exploit

just watch Tyson 86-90 and you will realise what a great fighter he was in those years
We have no way of knowing that.  Lewis would have been a nightmare for Tyson regardless because of his size and reach.  Lewis is one of the most underrated champs ever while Tyson one of the most overrated.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2019, 06:46:54 AM »

Both at their peak I’d say it would’ve been a good fight
I’d edge Mike to win likey on points or possibly a Knockout if Lennox
Left his chin unguarded - Lewis’s Height & Reach would’ve caused mike a few problems.
We’ll never Know.
All we do know is when they met Lennox won.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2019, 10:24:21 PM »
Both at their peak I’d say it would’ve been a good fight
I’d edge Mike to win likey on points or possibly a Knockout if Lennox
Left his chin unguarded - Lewis’s Height & Reach would’ve caused mike a few problems.
We’ll never Know.
All we do know is when they met Lennox won.
Remember, the fight of Tysons CAREER was Tyson Spinks, June 88(frankly Spinks was shot). Tyson Douglas was beginning of Feb 90. Dominated. Not that long.. I know we all want to just blame Don King, prison, Cus dying, leaving Rooney and all, but from 85-87 he was fighting bums and by 89 he was SHOT.  Razor Ruddock CLOCKED Tyson through 2 TOUGH fights in 91, and Lewis knocked Ruddock out in the 2nd round in 92. Tommy Morrison even knocked Ruddock out in a few rounds and Tyson battled furiously with Ruddock.

Tyson is the great what "would have been" but turning it into what WAS is incorrect.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2019, 01:16:50 AM »
Remember, the fight of Tysons CAREER was Tyson Spinks, June 88(frankly Spinks was shot). Tyson Douglas was beginning of Feb 90. Dominated. Not that long.. I know we all want to just blame Don King, prison, Cus dying, leaving Rooney and all, but from 85-87 he was fighting bums and by 89 he was SHOT.  Razor Ruddock CLOCKED Tyson through 2 TOUGH fights in 91, and Lewis knocked Ruddock out in the 2nd round in 92. Tommy Morrison even knocked Ruddock out in a few rounds and Tyson battled furiously with Ruddock.

Tyson is the great what "would have been" but turning it into what WAS is incorrect.

You really don’t believe that the death of Cus / Don king / Splitting from Rooney / or Going to prison
Had any or little effect on why Tyson was well Fcuked up & far from his Best.

Opinions Vary.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2019, 02:04:48 AM »

If Haseem Rahman can KO Lennox Lewis with one punch, then a prime Mike Tyson would have fucked him up.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2019, 03:10:55 AM »
If Haseem Rahman can KO Lennox Lewis with one punch, then a prime Mike Tyson would have fucked him up.
Any boxer can be knocked out with a lucky punch.  Lewis fought Tyson and won.  To say Tyson would have won any other time is speculation.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2019, 05:05:33 AM »
Any boxer can be knocked out with a lucky punch.  Lewis fought Tyson and won.  To say Tyson would have won any other time is speculation.

Yes they can - Only it wasn’t a Lucky punch & neither was the one from Oliver McCall.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2019, 08:11:30 AM »
Any boxer can be knocked out with a lucky punch.  Lewis fought Tyson and won.  To say Tyson would have won any other time is speculation.
Actually I dont think Tyson could be knocked out with one punch from any Heavyweight. 20 inch neck. Really never even knocked down until he was already BADLY hurt. Which makes his losses even harder to explain away. Tysons losses were pure domination over him, round after round until a merciful knockout. He even took some BOMBS from Frank Bruno in 89, just months after the fight of his life agianst Spinks in 88. Check out left hook at 0:45

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #46 on: March 23, 2019, 12:05:18 PM »
Lmao but bodybuilding bloated freak Chris Cormier would ve fucked him up lol
*Me and flex wheeler went looking for Tyson,  he's lucky we didn't find him*
Hahahahahaha

I remember this story from MD magazine... bodybuilders = serious business

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 23, 2019, 02:20:27 PM »
I remember this story from MD magazine... bodybuilders = serious business
Yes, Mike Tyson would have shit his pants if confronted by Flex "the Ninja Fighter" Wheeler.