Author Topic: FINALLY: U.S. election commission finds proof of foreign interference  (Read 2073 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
U.S. election commission fines Jeb Bush Super PAC, Chinese company

“Today’s action is a rare and remarkable step by the FEC, and a reminder that safeguarding our elections against foreign interference is in America’s vital national security interests,” said Campaign Legal Center President Trevor Potter.

The FEC alleges that two Chinese citizens, Gordon Tang and Huaidan Chen, who are prohibited from making campaign donations, funneled their contributions through APIC to avoid detection.

APIC was fined $550,000 for making the contributions and Right to Rise was fined $390,000 for soliciting a foreign national contribution.

Federal law prohibits foreign nationals or foreign companies from contributing to U.S. political campaigns or candidates.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-election-commission-fines-jeb-bush-super-pac-205459721.html

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Re: FINALLY: U.S. election commission finds proof of foreign interference
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2019, 08:58:28 AM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2019, 01:03:14 PM »
In Oregon there's a movement underway to curb or at least expose major corporate political donations. Phil Knight is a huge contributor whose company, Nike gets enormous tax breaks. Phil Knight is also a big time philanthropist, he's donated hundreds of millions of dollars to each of his alma maters, as well as Oregon Health & Science University. In total, he has donated over $2 billion to the three institutions. During the recent election, the Nike co-founder and chairman gave  Knute Buehler (R) $1.5 million in his race against incumbent Kate Brown (D).

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2019, 12:08:22 PM »
Looks very likely that Russia funneled money through the NRA to help Trump

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/06/the-nra-spent-dollar30-million-to-elect-trump-was-it-russian-money

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2019, 12:15:58 PM »

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/06/the-nra-spent-dollar30-million-to-elect-trump-was-it-russian-money
You can't really be this stupid.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2019, 12:21:44 PM »

tell me what part or parts of the article that you're referring to

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2019, 12:31:43 PM »

What, from the Vanity Fair magazine?  Ha, ha, ha.  Why can't you libtards admit that the Russian collusion thing is a hoax?  It was all based on the Steele Dossier which was just made up.  The shady collusion stuff going on in the 2016 election was the pay to play money going to the Clinton Global Initiative.  You libtards project all of your weaknesses and evil doings onto everyone else.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2019, 12:37:38 PM »

I'll make sure and forward your post to Special Counsel Mueller.  He appreciates your assistance in his investigation.

Meanwhile: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=652478.msg9182814#msg9182814

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2019, 12:46:57 PM »
What, from the Vanity Fair magazine?  Ha, ha, ha.  Why can't you libtards admit that the Russian collusion thing is a hoax?  It was all based on the Steele Dossier which was just made up.  The shady collusion stuff going on in the 2016 election was the pay to play money going to the Clinton Global Initiative.  You libtards project all of your weaknesses and evil doings onto everyone else.

LOL  -  so you're pretending to have a problem with the publisher of the article?
There are plenty of links to the sources. 

Not sure why you chose to mention the Steele dossier since it wasn't mentioned in the article at all and has nothing to do with the Russia funneling money to the NRA

Since you brought it up please feel free to post any proof you have that any part of the dossier has been PROVEN to have been fabricated (I'll assume you understand that sentence)

Please post this info

In the meantime Here's an article about a US Intel report about Russia's involvement with the NRA

https://www.thedailybeast.com/kremlin-blessed-russias-nra-operation-us-intel-report-says

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2019, 12:50:35 PM »
Oh no, Russia's giving money to the NRA!!!  Putin wants all Americans to own guns so we'll take over the government and then hand it all over to him!  They must be stopped!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2019, 01:15:40 PM »
Oh no, Russia's giving money to the NRA!!!  Putin wants all Americans to own guns so we'll take over the government and then hand it all over to him!  They must be stopped!!!

spoken like a true comrade

I notice you haven't responded to any of the questions I've asked you

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2019, 01:21:41 PM »
spoken like a true comrade

I notice you haven't responded to any of the questions I've asked you

There's no reason to as it won't do any good.  You libtards have Trump on the brain.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2019, 03:36:54 PM »

What I don't understand is why Trump doesn't put an end to all  this speculation by insisting the investigators show their cards, as it were.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2019, 03:37:04 PM »
There's no reason to as it won't do any good.  You libtards have Trump on the brain.

and also conveniently...... because you can't

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2019, 03:38:17 PM »
What I don't understand is why Trump doesn't put an end to all  this speculation by insisting the investigators show their cards, as it were.

because that would be fucking stupid

He's not supposed to be involved any investigations, especially one that involves him

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2019, 04:03:16 PM »

He really is and proves every time he posts but it doesn't surprise me he reads Vanity Fair then the Hollywood Reporter then to make sure the stories are accurate he confirms it The View then CNN.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2019, 06:09:38 PM »

The whole article is an opinion hit piece written by a liberal rag mag. They place all of their hopes and dreams on the opinion of some yahoo named Mike Carpenter who has no, absolutely no, direct knowledge of any meetings or discussions that supposedly took place. Just another horribly written article to pump up weak minded beta cucks like you.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2019, 04:52:24 AM »
He really is and proves every time he posts but it doesn't surprise me he reads Vanity Fair then the Hollywood Reporter then to make sure the stories are accurate he confirms it The View then CNN.
For 2 years there are those who have debunked this whole Russian conspiracy nonsense and shown how it was a hoax over and over but people like Straw will never even look.  The people that are being locked up like Manafort are not even being locked up for anything having to do with conspiracy but process crimes that have nothing to do with the original charges.  CNN and MSNBC leave this out and libs get that as their only source of cable news along with Vanity Fair, The New Yorker and Rolling Stone. ::)

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2019, 11:13:34 AM »
I find it amusing that people get all worked up about election interference, like the US\CIA hasn't "interfered" or worse, and the arab spring was just a coincidence
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2019, 11:17:36 AM »
I find it amusing that people get all worked up about election interference, like the US\CIA hasn't "interfered" or worse, and the arab spring was just a coincidence
I know, it's the same with whining about China trying to hack U.S. computers.  Like we NEVER do that.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2019, 12:34:03 PM »
because that would be fucking stupid

He's not supposed to be involved any investigations, especially one that involves him

Yes it would be. However, you are taking my sarcasm too seriously.  :)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2019, 02:03:22 PM »

Shhh! We're not supposed to talk about these things!