Author Topic: PJ Braun & Aaron Singerman Charged in Illegal Dietary Supplement Scheme  (Read 68672 times)

insider

• Getbig III
Re: PJ Braun & Aaron Singerman Charged in Illegal Dietary Supplement Scheme
« Reply #250 on: March 19, 2019, 04:35:25 AM »

Could you explain why you feel this way? Those two are facing many serious criminal charges.

Anyone who thinks these guys will get off easy doesn't really understand the charges or probably didn't read the whole indictment.

Besides these guys have a track record of doing this, don't forget when they scammed everyone with Intra-MD - it didn't have what it was supposed to have in it.
I know, you don't

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #251 on: March 19, 2019, 06:03:53 AM »
They will most likely have to do some time! Hope they are putting away money for when they get out.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #252 on: March 19, 2019, 06:26:56 AM »
shouldnt creatine be used in cycles? 12 weeks on 12 weeks off?

also many bbers have high blood pressure which hurts kidneys, protein intake etc and hard training can increase kidney levels too

this is a product called "Kidney stuff" that help.
I tried Kidney stuff. I used 3 or 4 servings and gave the rest away. Made me feel bloated and slightly nauseous.
T

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #253 on: March 19, 2019, 07:01:20 AM »
my last blood work was solid (kidney items)

#s ------------------------------------------healthy range
Glucose, Serum 83 --------------------- -  65-99 mg/dL
BUN 17------------------- ------------------6-20 mg/dL
Creatinine, Serum 1.17 --------------------0.76-1.27 mg/dL 01
BUN/Creatinine Ratio 15-------------------- 9-20

super curious to get it again in about a month

make sure you fast 24 hours not, just 12 hours. fast 24 hours at least before bloods and stop training for 3 days prior too

Yes.  Many people are not aware of this little fact and how it can help get more accurate readings.

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #254 on: March 19, 2019, 07:51:19 AM »
Speaking of this:

Whatever happened to the go fund me money they raised for the foundation that was set up in Dallas's name?

This is a good point. The more one watches this the more parallels one sees with the Trump issues. You got PJ talking about this publicly trying to be a spin doctor ( just like Roger Stone ) and no matter who you are if you talk you'll fuck up and give the feds more ammo. Now this trust . . . at the time it appeared to be a decent benevolent gesture, however we now see how Trump used it to steal money and Aaron is anything but trust worthy.

I'd say without hesitation that the US government reads all of these boards looking for information, Id say that is a fact. GetBig is known, so no question in my mind some law enforcement official has read and will continue reading this thread. I'd say PJ would have told his lawyers to be aware of that trust ( because of the legal battle between the two ) and you can bet his lawyers have told or will tell the feds if they are not reading this.

J

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: March 19, 2019, 08:06:01 AM »
This is a good point. The more one watches this the more parallels one sees with the Trump issues. You got PJ talking about this publicly trying to be a spin doctor ( just like Roger Stone ) and no matter who you are if you talk you'll fuck up and give the feds more ammo. Now this trust . . . at the time it appeared to be a decent benevolent gesture, however we now see how Trump used it to steal money and Aaron is anything but trust worthy.

I'd say without hesitation that the US government reads all of these boards looking for information, Id say that is a fact. GetBig is known, so no question in my mind some law enforcement official has read and will continue reading this thread. I'd say PJ would have told his lawyers to be aware of that trust ( because of the legal battle between the two ) and you can bet his lawyers have told or will tell the feds if they are not reading this.

J

LE does read the boards. I saw a report that came from DEA during one of the drug raids, boards like Robert's "Anabolic-Steroids Forums" and "IronMag Forums" were mentioned by name, as were others.
People need to tighten the lips, clean up/tighten up the boards a bit. (The drug ones anyways)...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #256 on: March 19, 2019, 10:58:59 AM »
Anyone thinking this is something easy and they will walk away from quickly is full of shit.  Or either have no clue to how the legal works.  If it were just mislabeled product concerns or substances that were questionable and banned, they would have just sent them a cease and desist letter.

What they are doing are simply using this as an entry point to get in and then charge them with more serious shit like money laundering, wire fraud, tax evasion, etc...   

This is just the tip of the iceberg.  PJ obviously doesn't understand what "keep your mouth shut" means.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #257 on: March 19, 2019, 11:06:09 AM »
i dont think LE reads getbig. no way they would manage to read all shitty posts without quitting their job

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #258 on: March 19, 2019, 11:12:54 AM »
Anyone who thinks these guys will get off easy doesn't really understand the charges or probably didn't read the whole indictment.

Besides these guys have a track record of doing this, don't forget when they scammed everyone with Intra-MD - it didn't have what it was supposed to have in it.

They should be removed from society for a very long time. Apart from the other crimes, they basically are drug dealers. I watched the PJ Braun guy on YT. He's  a roid using arrogant show off loud mouthed gear dealer.

Hope they lock them up for 20 years

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #259 on: March 19, 2019, 12:08:14 PM »
i dont think LE reads getbig. no way they would manage to read all shitty posts without quitting their job

You are wrong. If they are looking for info they will assign someone to monitor social media.

J

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #260 on: March 19, 2019, 12:18:38 PM »
They google just like everyone else. None of the public boards are safe, and any private little clubs get exposed sooner or later. I've seen indictments referencing Usenet posts 20+ years ago. If you annoy them enough, they'll find a way to hook you in.

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #261 on: March 19, 2019, 12:27:21 PM »
PJ is dumb as a box of rocks talking about this publicly. He talks all big and bad that he is going to fight it but watch, he will cop a plea and he will probably try and throw Aaron and the other guys under the bus while doing it to save his ass. Aaron too, he will blame PJ and claim he has nothing to do with it since he has moved on. Both will make deals.
I know, you don't

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: March 19, 2019, 01:44:43 PM »
Very quiet in the Stinkerman and Peewee Brain camp. What’s up guys, you are usually very vocal. Enjoying the last days of freedom. Case will likely drag at the same time drain their pockets.  Couldn’t have happened to better Snakeoil/gear/drug dealers. Oh and neither one is walking away from this. The Feds are locking up high powered politicians and they walk, Nope!
T

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #263 on: March 19, 2019, 02:28:39 PM »
They google just like everyone else. None of the public boards are safe, and any private little clubs get exposed sooner or later. I've seen indictments referencing Usenet posts 20+ years ago. If you annoy them enough, they'll find a way to hook you in.

Fucken right.

J

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #264 on: March 19, 2019, 02:30:36 PM »
PJ is dumb as a box of rocks talking about this publicly. He talks all big and bad that he is going to fight it but watch, he will cop a plea and he will probably try and throw Aaron and the other guys under the bus while doing it to save his ass. Aaron too, he will blame PJ and claim he has nothing to do with it since he has moved on. Both will make deals.

Who will be the first to roll over on the other? That will be the one who has a FEW bucks in their pocket when this is over.

J

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: March 19, 2019, 03:20:17 PM »
Who will be the first to roll over on the other? That will be the one who has a FEW bucks in their pocket when this is over.

J

This.

The fact that they had such a bitter falling out has each side ready to make a deal. who moves first?

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: March 19, 2019, 03:21:47 PM »
This.

The fact that they had such a bitter falling out has each side ready to make a deal. who moves first?

depends on who gets asked first

usmcdevildoc

• Getbig III
« Reply #267 on: March 19, 2019, 07:18:10 PM »

I know who the snitch was!!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #268 on: March 19, 2019, 07:25:29 PM »
The charges are serious and detailed. Fraud, conspiracy, and distribution of controlled substances, money laundering, etc. The penalties are severe and include huge fines as well as up to 15 years in jail. If found to be distributing controlled substances then the fine will be $500,000 and may be doubled. If the people charged have no other sources of income then goodbye, savings, houses, cars, gifts, donations, etc. All proceeds from such crimes will be seized. I doubt there will be much money left to enjoy or use to pay lawyers.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: March 19, 2019, 09:12:39 PM »
depends on who gets asked first

Yes but who makes the first move, the first one asked or does the second one asked jump at the opportunity when presented?

Or does the second asked make a counter offer and while that is being negotiated does the first one who was originally asked accept the offer reluctantly?

Its literally a life (freedom) and death (prison) game of checkers (who makes the first move, the first one offered a deal or the second one offered a deal)!!!

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #270 on: March 19, 2019, 11:00:29 PM »
The charges are serious and detailed. Fraud, conspiracy, and distribution of controlled substances, money laundering, etc. The penalties are severe and include huge fines as well as up to 15 years in jail. If found to be distributing controlled substances then the fine will be $500,000 and may be doubled. If the people charged have no other sources of income then goodbye, savings, houses, cars, gifts, donations, etc. All proceeds from such crimes will be seized. I doubt there will be much money left to enjoy or use to pay lawyers.

Good point. Very good point.

J

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #271 on: March 21, 2019, 12:23:29 PM »
Any new up dates? I had seen a YouTube video with PJ on a treadmill addressing the "fact" that the government has no idea as to what was legal to sell. I cant find it now and was wondering if he pulled it down.

J

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #272 on: March 21, 2019, 12:31:53 PM »

FDA and most watching -

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: March 21, 2019, 12:52:31 PM »
Vitamin Shoppe has an official statement when you question them as to why they are still carrying products from a companies owner who has been criminally indicted. I told Vitamin Shoppe I would no longer do business with a company who supports criminally indicted individuals, everyone should do the same.
T

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: March 21, 2019, 01:37:49 PM »
Vitamin Shoppe has an official statement when you question them as to why they are still carrying products from a companies owner who has been criminally indicted. I told Vitamin Shoppe I would no longer do business with a company who supports criminally indicted individuals, everyone should do the same.

i told vitamin shoppe i would no longer do business with them (after i found out they had none of the banned stuff left)