Author Topic: Harvey Weinstein's Perverted Urges  (Read 5728 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Harvey Weinstein's Perverted Urges
« on: March 14, 2019, 06:27:05 AM »
Alyssa Milano slammed after calling herself trans, immigrant, permabulker, person of color, getbigger, bondi beach-photographer, disabled, flat earth-believer, lesbian, quarter pounder-beggar gay man.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/alyssa-milano-slammed-for-calling-herself-trans-immigrant-person-of-color-disabled-lesbian-gay-man
Q

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Re: Milano
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2019, 06:46:20 AM »
Disgusting, vile creature... Would still hit... :P

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2019, 06:52:56 AM »
Disgusting, vile creature... Would still hit... :P
Why when they drop out of the spotlight why cant they just stop trying to be relevant

and yes I would pound that ass splew on her face and chest wipe off on her pillow and run for the door ;D
p

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2019, 10:15:18 AM »
I’d lick the stink off her vag.
T

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2019, 10:16:49 AM »
As soon as she opened her mouth I’d run for fear that I would uncontrollably beat her to death.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2019, 10:17:57 AM »
As soon as she opened her mouth I’d run for fear that I would uncontrollably beat her to death.
I tip my hat to you
p

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2019, 10:33:13 AM »
What happened to that sweet girl who was on the Tony Danza show?

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2019, 10:38:32 AM »

like most hot chicks in hollyweird they lose there marbles
p

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2019, 11:34:21 AM »

Who’s the boss was great.Funny you bring that show up,the guy I’m lifting with now looks like a juiced up tony danza.

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2019, 12:36:06 PM »
Alyssa Milano slammed after calling herself trans, immigrant, permabulker, person of color, getbigger, bondi beach-photographer, disabled, flat earth-believer, lesbian, quarter pounder-beggar gay man.[/url]
lololol!

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2019, 05:21:13 AM »
I’d lick the stink off her vag.

I'd take her organic sustainably sourced corn and sautee that shit, and toss it right in to my pwo meal.

Me > you

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2019, 06:50:44 AM »
I don't pity her and I don't do pity fucks.  I've seen better looking women Narnes & Boble.  What an entitled bitch.  The only thing she's entitled to is my disgust.

FTN. 

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2019, 06:58:59 AM »
Should have left her with Bennett

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2019, 07:12:18 AM »

Last I heard she was making ends meet as an Alice Cooper impersonatrix. 

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2019, 07:40:44 AM »
God damn, everyone is now a fucking white knight.

She was just trying to show a little solidarity with those aforementioned groups. Some of the rebuttals put forth reek of fucking basement dorks that feel compelled to always try to side with the opposing view (classic troll behavior but with no humor in delivery, which makes it fall flat on its face).

For instance, this gem:

"How about stop focusing on identity politics and simply recognize each person's individual dignity void of these 'progressive'markers of victimhood? Stop adhering to the 'I'm a victim therefore I am' ethos."

I read that and thought, "shut the fuck up already and go fuck yourself".

And of course Fox would put this up as if news-worthy, because Milano is a Democrat, so why not take a shot at a celebrity figure that can weaken the opposing party's star-power?

"1"

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2019, 07:55:35 AM »
God damn, everyone is now a fucking white knight.

She was just trying to show a little solidarity with those aforementioned groups. Some of the rebuttals put forth reek of fucking basement dorks that feel compelled to always try to side with the opposing view (classic troll behavior but with no humor in delivery, which makes it fall flat on its face).

For instance, this gem:

"How about stop focusing on identity politics and simply recognize each person's individual dignity void of these 'progressive'markers of victimhood? Stop adhering to the 'I'm a victim therefore I am' ethos."

I read that and thought, "shut the fuck up already and go fuck yourself".

And of course Fox would put this up as if news-worthy, because Milano is a Democrat, so why not take a shot at a celebrity figure that can weaken the opposing party's star-power?

"1"

What's wrong with that statement?  That was Gad Saad.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2019, 08:02:56 AM »
What's wrong with that statement?

Grammatically, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the statement. The intent behind it is what has me bothered.

Why? Because it's just a twitter post. People tweet while taking a dump on the toilet or after a long night of drinks at the bar. She isn't addressing a jury to then be judged on every last detail of her post. People will dissect this shit assuming that an actress (a professional liar, who is in no way a politician or law maker) is supposed to be infallible while typing out random shit through twitter. People talk just to talk and not always do people make perfect sense. She isn't terribly eloquent with her words and was probably trying to state that she sides with them (trans, gays, lesbian etc) all in the pursuit of happiness, but the fucking grammar/content nazis will always step in to rub their dicks on everything.

"1"

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2019, 08:25:36 AM »

"1"
Not sure if you've been away from the main stream media for the last few years, but cnn, nbc, cbs, msnbc, etc, etc have been bashing Republicans (in the media and real life) over their support of our president at will in an attempt to intimidate people from supporting the opposing partys star power.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2019, 09:30:21 AM »
She owes her D-level career to Harvey Weinstein’s perverted urges.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2019, 09:53:50 AM »
Not sure if you've been away from the main stream media for the last few years, but cnn, nbc, cbs, msnbc, etc, etc have been bashing Republicans (in the media and real life) over their support of our president at will in an attempt to intimidate people from supporting the opposing partys star power.

Well said, brother.  The MSM are scum.

I don't give a crap if someone is heterosexual or homosexual. I don't have any desire to see intimacy between men with men, women with women, a man and a woman or group sex.  I don't allow it in my home and I damn sure don't want to see it in public.  I don't attend "Pride Parades" nor do I go to events such as the Folsom Street Fair which is for BDSM types.

I don't make out with a woman in public because doing so is wrong to me, ergo I hope others exercise the same restraint.   Some do.  Some don't.   I recently had a discussion with a friend that for whatever the fuck reason I have no idea, decided she needed to tell me she was a lesbian.  This is the second time in a couple of years this has happened.  I told her what I told the other woman.   I have no need to know her private life because then it is no longer as it should be, private.

I then mentioned Martina Navratilova being crucified for saying what needed saying about men with or without penises not being women and they should not be allowed to compete as a woman.  My friend said but "they're born that way" and I said bullshit, they are born men.  I then told her that I consider M2F trannies to be an insult to women everywhere and that allowing them to quite literally bludgeon the athletic achievements of real women is a crime against women.

What I am trying to convey in this rambling missive is that there are people who DEMAND acceptance regardless of another's rights.  It should go without saying that no one should be beating the crap out of homosexuals for their homosexuality but I can recall getting the shit beat out of me by black, white, brown, you name it because I was white, with blond hair and blue eyes and no one, including teachers, did a damn thing about it.   Try being 5' 9" and 90 lbs. against a Samoan that is 6' 3" and 300+ lbs.  This was in the 60s and 70s.  It was fine and dandy and literally sanctioned by the schools in Hawaii.  Don't believe me?  I could give a fuck because  I experienced and I don't lie.  Not to make another feel better nor to salve my own decrepit soul.  FTN.

Racism exists but it goes across so-called "race lines".  All these "isms" that liberals squeal about exist within and without their "protected" and "unprotected" classes but they choose to ignore crimes against Conservative, heterosexual white folk.  Why?  In the name of revenge for crimes not committed against any living today and certainly not perpetrated by any living today.  Yes.  Bad stuff happens to good people. But good people come in a variety of shapes, sizes, colors and creeds.  So do bad people.  I loath the term "hate crime".  Why?  Because "hate" is a motive.  Who cares.   Murder is murder.  Rape is rape...Well, no.  Given the zeitgeist on that subject rape could be a kiss goodnight that was regretted by the woman.  Ridiculous, but I mention it to show the hypocrisy of liberalism.

Milano is a "Zelig".  Hollywood breeds "Zeligs".  Politics also does this.  A leopard cannot change its spots but a Zelig will morph into whatever it feeeeeeeeeels is necessary to destroy that which it hates.  And it hates anything and anyone that goes against it for whatever reason(s).

We are looking at Orwell's "Animal Farm" and it's not the pigs that are heading to slaughter.  I am not "Boxer" and no one here or in the real world should be either.   I can think of a few pigs on this site.  I've said this before and it bears repeating.  I would not lift a finger to save them from themselves. 

Except maybe the middle finger of either hand.  Because if you play the part here, then I accept that is who you are outside this Matrix.  I am who I am and present myself according to my raising.    From my conversations with One, I know him to be a  man of honor.  Chaos is too.  There are more and I am certain they know who they are. I do.

The challenge is be good even when it's legal to be bad.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2019, 10:01:17 AM »
Well said, brother.  The MSM are scum.

I don't give a crap if someone is heterosexual or homosexual. I don't have any desire to see intimacy between men with men, women with women, a man and a woman or group sex.  I don't allow it in my home and I damn sure don't want to see it in public.  I don't attend "Pride Parades" nor do I go to events such as the Folsom Street Fair which is for BDSM types.

I don't make out with a woman in public because doing so is wrong to me, ergo I hope others exercise the same restraint.   Some do.  Some don't.   I recently had a discussion with a friend that for whatever the fuck reason I have no idea, decided she needed to tell me she was a lesbian.  This is the second time in a couple of years this has happened.  I told her what I told the other woman.   I have no need to know her private life because then it is no longer as it should be, private.

I then mentioned Martina Navratilova being crucified for saying what needed saying about men with or without penises not being women and they should not be allowed to compete as a woman.  My friend said but "they're born that way" and I said bullshit, they are born men.  I then told her that I consider M2F trannies to be an insult to women everywhere and that allowing them to quite literally bludgeon the athletic achievements of real women is a crime against women.

What I am trying to convey in this rambling missive is that there are people who DEMAND acceptance regardless of another's rights.  It should go without saying that no one should be beating the crap out of homosexuals for their homosexuality but I can recall getting the shit beat out of me by black, white, brown, you name it because I was white, with blond hair and blue eyes and no one, including teachers, did a damn thing about it.   Try being 5' 9" and 90 lbs. against a Samoan that is 6' 3" and 300+ lbs.  This was in the 60s and 70s.  It was fine and dandy and literally sanctioned by the schools in Hawaii.  Don't believe me?  I could give a fuck because  I experienced and I don't lie.  Not to make another feel better nor to salve my own decrepit soul.  FTN.

Racism exists but it goes across so-called "race lines".  All these "isms" that liberals squeal about exist within and without their "protected" and "unprotected" classes but they choose to ignore crimes against Conservative, heterosexual white folk.  Why?  In the name of revenge for crimes not committed against any living today and certainly not perpetrated by any living today.  Yes.  Bad stuff happens to good people. But good people come in a variety of shapes, sizes, colors and creeds.  So do bad people.  I loath the term "hate crime".  Why?  Because "hate" is a motive.  Who cares.   Murder is murder.  Rape is rape...Well, no.  Given the zeitgeist on that subject rape could be a kiss goodnight that was regretted by the woman.  Ridiculous, but I mention it to show the hypocrisy of liberalism.

Milano is a "Zelig".  Hollywood breeds "Zeligs".  Politics also does this.  A leopard cannot change its spots but a Zelig will morph into whatever it feeeeeeeeeels is necessary to destroy that which it hates.  And it hates anything and anyone that goes against it for whatever reason(s).

We are looking at Orwell's "Animal Farm" and it's not the pigs that are heading to slaughter.  I am not "Boxer" and no one here or in the real world should be either.   I can think of a few pigs on this site.  I've said this before and it bears repeating.  I would not lift a finger to save them from themselves. 

Except maybe the middle finger of either hand.  Because if you play the part here, then I accept that is who you are outside this Matrix.  I am who I am and present myself according to my raising.    From my conversations with One, I know him to be a  man of honor.  Chaos is too.  There are more and I am certain they know who they are. I do.

The challenge is be good even when it's legal to be bad.

Wonderful. Thank you for taking the time to write this.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2019, 01:04:53 PM »
Alyssa Milano is like Most women in Hollywood.  Young, beautiful idiot sells her looks and sex appeal for fortune and fame.  Blows a bunch of corpulent Hollywood agents and producers to get roles.

When her looks and her career start to fade, she has time to reflect and she starts to feel shame about how she defiled herself......so she decides to become an activist.

Activism allows her to stay semi-famous and she foolishly believes that by taking up these causes she can absolve herself of her past sins.  She can't.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2019, 01:17:08 PM »

Of course it goes for both ways. This is nothing new. Easiest way to sway people is by breaking down their idols regardless of them wearing blue or red.

"1"

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2019, 01:39:20 PM »
Lots of triggered cuntz in this thread.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2019, 01:40:22 PM »
Lots of triggered girl's in this thread.

is this another of those boo hoo im hurt white male-kinda threads? seems to be a lot of them on getbig these days