Author Topic: New Business Roll out  (Read 24057 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: New Business Roll out
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2019, 05:56:15 PM »
where is the "Made in USA" stamp?

Have to give it too you,  that is a good idea.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2019, 05:58:59 PM »
Have to give it too, that is a good idea.

you're welcome

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2019, 06:10:48 PM »
Will there be a line of underwear and posing thongs to choose from? 

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2019, 06:16:12 PM »
Coach, I'd buy but I'm already sponsored by WalMart with their George brand.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Men-S-Short-Sleeve-Duodyed-Burnout-Washed-Tee/590954153

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2019, 06:20:09 PM »
Launching on March 29th. Not necessarily workout wear that's not the theme of this line although it is activewear but capturing the So. Cal/Huntington Beach lifestyle that combines the active lifestyle with surf. This is business thats been in the planning almost non-stop for almost a year. This is the first of out two start-up businesses that will be rolled out this year.

Being a former skater punk I have to say I like the logo, and the name does have a catchy laid back skater/surfer feel like the old Jimmy'z brand......and as I was typing that I looked to remember how to spell it, and it turns out it's not old at all....still going.

I'd buy a hoody if you make them without it saying so cal?

Will you do standard sizing or is it made for guys that workout?  I'm normally xl in all standard shirts and hoodies, but with T Michael and Crazee Wear, a large would often do back in the day.

Good luck!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2019, 06:24:43 PM »
The tees are quality. Here's an example of the fit. We don't start our photoshoots until next week but you get the idea..

I wear a 2xl.....just sayin
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2019, 08:49:58 PM »

So you're jacked, and not a fellow midget?  LOL!

It's impossible for me to find shit that fits right even in my current shruk-down chubby state.  Larges are way to tight in the arms, shoulders, and chest, and xl's are normally just the right fit those ways, but many hang down past my ass.

It's strange how shoulders, chest, and traps factor into shirt size.  I'm just barely shorter than Coach, and my brother in law is a little over 6'2" I think.  Yet he wears mediums ???  I wouldn't be able to squeeze into one, but if I did it would be a mid riff shirt......something like Prime or Prudence would wear if you need a visual....you probably didn't, but haha...

;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2019, 09:22:46 PM »
So you're jacked, and not a fellow midget?  LOL!

It's impossible for me to find shit that fits right even in my current shruk-down chubby state.  Larges are way to tight in the arms, shoulders, and chest, and xl's are normally just the right fit those ways, but many hang down past my ass.

It's strange how shoulders, chest, and traps factor into shirt size.  I'm just barely shorter than Coach, and my brother in law is a little over 6'2" I think.  Yet he wears mediums ???  I wouldn't be able to squeeze into one, but if I did it would be a mid riff shirt......something like Prime or Prudence would wear if you need a visual....you probably didn't, but haha...

;D

The pic of myself and Haney, the shirt I’m wearing is the same fabric used in my Tee’s. What I have on is a 2xx. I didn’t want go with just regular cotton but something that will fit nicely and look casual. Like I said, this is more casual Surf/Activewear if that makes sense. The fitness gear is so saturated I wanted to start creating something that fits the “fit” Surf culture of So. Cal and especially Huntington Beach. Come closer to summer we will also have a “Joe Local Huntington Beach” or “HB”. New products will be rolled out for each season.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2019, 09:30:06 PM »

I am now quite average.  Given that about 5 decades back I was  5' 9" and weighed 90 lbs., I suppose average is better than that.   ;D

Good luck to Coach and his wife with their new business!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2019, 09:34:46 PM »
The pic of myself and Haney, the shirt I’m wearing is the same fabric used in my Tee’s. What I have on is a 2xx. I didn’t want go with just regular cotton but something that will fit nicely and look casual. Like I said, this is more casual Surf/Activewear if that makes sense. The fitness gear is so saturated I wanted to start creating something that fits the “fit” Surf culture of So. Cal and especially Huntington Beach. Come closer to summer we will also have a “Joe Local Huntington Beach” or “HB”. New products will be rolled out for each season.

You I would support.  Haney?  Fuck him. 

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2019, 10:01:41 PM »

OK that gives me a good idea about sizing as you're about 225 in that pic right?

Make some stuff that doesn't say anything about Cali for the rest of us.  I like the logo and the name! As I said it reminds me of my skater days, and crosses over to my journey into the gym after so it speaks to me likely more than most.  The shirts look good quality too. 

I will gladly support your biz, but I will not buy anything that promotes that state until it's no longer run by the inmates.  I know you live there, and it has it's perks, so no offense, but I can't advertise that way of life.  Even at my biggest and leanest I stay covered up most of the time as I don't like people I don't know grabbing, squeezing, poking on me.....oddly the same fags that get bent out of shape about "grabbin em by the pussy" are the people that tend to do that shit. >:(

I want a hoodie with no CA mention Coach....make it happen!  (Remember, I'm not a left-tard so I'm not asking for a freebie......although I wouldn't turn it down ;))

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2019, 11:45:12 PM »
Who is South Cal's rep 4 'biceps supinator'  ;D

Dieter

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2019, 09:42:42 AM »
Cool logo, people all over the world like to buy socal lifestyle apparel as long as it looks cool.

I hope you're using a different web guy than you used on your other site.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2019, 07:08:08 PM »
Have to give it too you,  that is a good idea.

to piggy back on that idea... maybe made in the town in so cal where they are made?

made in Huntington beach,CA? 

huntington beach has marketing power... made in the USA is good, but anything made in So cal has that "boom" with retail. like it or not... it is true and  lets be real... with regards to so cal... Huntington beach has more WOW factor than most towns in CA

there are a lot of fitness brands out there... many go after the female - gym shark etc (leggings etc)

do really nice hoodies... they have a lot of profit margin built into them and you can do good looking hoodies.

also consider a nice camo pattern - camo is in with regards to fitness and younger types who will buy brand -

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2019, 08:33:35 AM »
I want to start out by saying that by starting this thread on here I knew I’d get honest feedback and you guys would be harshest critics, that being said I was surprised at the positive feedback even from my “haters” and I thank everyone for that. Some great ideas were thrown out and I appreciate that.

We (my wife, sons, family and friends) feel we might be onto something big and have even been offered investment $$$ to expand (I’ve never used investors with my gym). We have most of our marketing in order and one of the planned venues to launch will hopefully be at the US Open of Surfing here in HB which brings in an estimated 5-700k in spectators throughout the week.

Again, thank you guys for your input and honesty

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2019, 09:06:09 AM »
You'll do very well there.

J

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2019, 09:11:07 AM »
Best of luck!

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2019, 01:34:57 PM »
Thank you, really appreciate it 8)

Starting tomorrow w/ roll-out Coach?

Link to site?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2019, 02:20:27 PM »
Starting tomorrow w/ roll-out Coach?

Link to site?

They're working on it as we speak. So far it's as planned. Thanks for asking

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2019, 02:34:58 PM »
I want to start out by saying that by starting this thread on here I knew I’d get honest feedback and you guys would be harshest critics, that being said I was surprised at the positive feedback even from my “haters” and I thank everyone for that. Some great ideas were thrown out and I appreciate that.

We (my wife, sons, family and friends) feel we might be onto something big and have even been offered investment $$$ to expand (I’ve never used investors with my gym). We have most of our marketing in order and one of the planned venues to launch will hopefully be at the US Open of Surfing here in HB which brings in an estimated 5-700k in spectators throughout the week.

Again, thank you guys for your input and honesty

Are hoodies without a California mention going to be a thing?  Being a conservative you should get what I'm saying is true that some people that are interested will be turned off and not wear something with that state on it.

BTW, if your web/marketing people don't work out pm me.  My old training partner's company is insanely good.  They've done work for companies I don't think I can mention, but a big portion of the world uses at least 2 that I know of everyday, and both have brought him out to their HQ's. ;) 

He's a bodybuilder, artist, does some local modeling, and former bmxer so he'd get it.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2019, 02:48:20 PM »
They're working on it as we speak. So far it's as planned. Thanks for asking

Can you post here when its ready, I need a shirt or two... Thx..

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2019, 03:03:51 PM »
I'd rather buy some shirts from Basil featuring his "patent pending" Mecha-Supinator schematics.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #47 on: March 28, 2019, 03:13:07 PM »
i'd rather buy a shirt featuring the getbig logo

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #48 on: March 28, 2019, 04:06:48 PM »
Are hoodies without a California mention going to be a thing?  Being a conservative you should get what I'm saying is true that some people that are interested will be turned off and not wear something with that state on it.

BTW, if your web/marketing people don't work out pm me.  My old training partner's company is insanely good.  They've done work for companies I don't think I can mention, but a big portion of the world uses at least 2 that I know of everyday, and both have brought him out to their HQ's. ;) 

He's a bodybuilder, artist, does some local modeling, and former bmxer so he'd get it.

Local modeling? As in g4p?

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: March 28, 2019, 04:21:09 PM »
Local modeling? As in g4p?

No Bevo. Definitely not!  ....don't get Prudence all worked up, and looking for his lotion.