Author Topic: Excuses for them  (Read 1606 times)

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
Excuses for them
« on: March 17, 2019, 08:40:55 AM »
Often I hear people making excuses for a specific them for their routine and general behavior, including violent crimes and overall lawlessness and abhorrent behavior. You know, besides the violent crime, the behavior that puts you on guard and exhausts you when in the vicinity of it. You'll hear excuses like, "that's their culture," "it's likely because they're poor," and "they don't have fathers".

My question: what the hell does this have to do with me?!

And there's a litmus test to see if such a coddling attitude can be maintained under any circumstance. In this test, the circumstance is harm to oneself or loved ones or being in constant vicinity o them. So one can test another by using the following question: "Would you accept harm or murder of yourself, children, friends, and relatives, or so long as the perpetrator(s) are the poor and fatherless them? Furthermore, would you wish to work day in and day out, live with, and send your kids to school with them?"

Can any excuse makers here pass the test?

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Excuses for them
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2019, 10:12:01 AM »
Plenty of poor people who don't steal or break the law. Plenty of poor people who aren't violent and treat others decently. No excuse for being a bad person other than free will.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2019, 01:42:55 PM »
"Dreamers"  ::)

Dumb-ass libtards...

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2019, 02:28:46 PM »
Often I hear people making excuses for a specific them for their routine and general behavior, including violent crimes and overall lawlessness and abhorrent behavior. You know, besides the violent crime, the behavior that puts you on guard and exhausts you when in the vicinity of it. You'll hear excuses like, "that's their culture," "it's likely because they're poor," and "they don't have fathers".

My question: what the hell does this have to do with me?!

And there's a litmus test to see if such a coddling attitude can be maintained under any circumstance. In this test, the circumstance is harm to oneself or loved ones or being in constant vicinity o them. So one can test another by using the following question: "Would you accept harm or murder of yourself, children, friends, and relatives, or so long as the perpetrator(s) are the poor and fatherless them? Furthermore, would you wish to work day in and day out, live with, and send your kids to school with them?"

Can any excuse makers here pass the test?

Stop being a passive aggressive bitch, and tell us who is ''them''

sarcafago

• Getbig III
  • Keep your whip hand strong.
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2019, 03:54:03 PM »

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2019, 04:19:13 PM »

Hebrews that work at UPS

Redux

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2019, 04:32:12 PM »
it's pretty clear exactly who they are

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2019, 05:29:29 PM »
Now (2018) has 17 kids.  :o

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2019, 10:52:59 PM »
17 KIDS!

Q

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2019, 03:20:27 AM »

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2019, 04:14:35 AM »
Woman is solving the low birthrate problem all by herself.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2019, 12:08:51 PM »
Unbelievable

That anyone would produce 17 children without the means to support them is an idiot and their actions deplorable. While it may seem justifiable to cut off financial assistance, doing so would negatively affect the kids and they've done nothing to deserve that.

MorganSA

• Getbig III
  • Benching 19 years, still lead with shoulders
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2019, 12:38:45 PM »
Welcome to SA......wanna pay 40% tax for them? I worked out, that in a fairly run society, I support at least 10 non working individuals. Sucks being part of the 10 - 20% that pay tax

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2019, 12:43:03 PM »
Welcome to SA......wanna pay 40% tax for them? I worked out, that in a fairly run society, I support at least 10 non working individuals. Sucks being part of the 10 - 20% that pay tax

And they want more children for the grants.

The numbers living off the state are only going to increase.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2019, 01:29:33 PM »

Get out. Get out while you still have a chance. With blacks running the show, the probability of the country not becoming like the rest of Africa is zero.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2019, 02:20:33 PM »
Anyone excuse makers willing to take the test?

I know Getbig has some flaming liberals.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2019, 03:44:55 PM »
That anyone would produce 17 children without the means to support them is an idiot and their actions deplorable. While it may seem justifiable to cut off financial assistance, doing so would negatively affect the kids and they've done nothing to deserve that.

Make any funds conditional on her getting sterilized.

Her hubby/boyfriend needs to see Dr. Stop also.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2019, 03:50:12 PM »

In place of "17" you could also substitute:

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2019, 04:06:57 PM »
Make any funds conditional on her getting sterilized.

Her hubby/boyfriend needs to see Dr. Stop also.

I agree. But this does open up a huge can of worms. Moralist will have a field day with that proposition.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2019, 04:21:09 PM »

Your hearts to big,Not a bad thing.Im just and asshole I guess but cut them all the fuck off.Taxpayers shouldn’t pay for your problems and if you think those kids won’t be a bigger burden to society you sir are crazy.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2019, 04:36:23 PM »
Your hearts to big,Not a bad thing.Im just and asshole I guess but cut them all the fuck off.Taxpayers shouldn’t pay for your problems and if you think those kids won’t be a bigger burden to society you sir are crazy.

I do think there's a very likely chance that some or all of her children will continue the cycle. Luckily, taxpayers have never paid for my problems, but my tax dollars and charitable, but very modest contributions, have helped strangers. Buying a couple of drunks and/or bums Thanksgiving dinner is not a big deal and It certainly doesn't give them an excuse to stay in that lifestyle.

A common saying my parents often used was, "God helps those who help themselves." Seems like a good way to go to me.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2019, 04:54:26 PM »
I do think there's a very likely chance that some or all of her children will continue the cycle. Luckily, taxpayers have never paid for my problems, but my tax dollars and charitable, but very modest contributions, have helped strangers. Buying a couple of drunks and/or bums Thanksgiving dinner is not a big deal and It certainly doesn't give them an excuse to stay in that lifestyle.

A common saying my parents often used was, "God helps those who help themselves." Seems like a good way to go to me.

Yes it does