Author Topic: Border walls don't work, and they are immoral........and racist.  (Read 28747 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
So why do Democrats feel like they need them?

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
Re: Border walls don't work, and they are immoral........and racist.
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2019, 07:19:33 PM »
Because they are giant fucking hypocrites.

The liberal mantra is simple...

"Do as I say, not as I do."

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2019, 07:23:00 PM »
Wall

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2019, 09:05:53 PM »
When a person has a wall, or a security gate, an attack dog, etc protecting their home.....this is incredibly offensive to your neighbors. Its like saying you think they are fucking criminals. The majority of people that would ever break in to your house are probably really struggling to survive. This "home protection" bullshit is just an excuse to be racist.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2019, 09:37:29 PM »
When a person has a wall, or a security gate, an attack dog, etc protecting their home.....this is incredibly offensive to your neighbors. Its like saying you think they are fucking criminals. The majority of people that would ever break in to your house are probably really struggling to survive. This "home protection" bullshit is just an excuse to be racist.

LOL!

Q

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2019, 11:27:55 PM »
Q: Why are aspirin white?

A: You want them to work don't you?
a

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2019, 04:21:03 AM »

Satire?

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2019, 04:32:52 AM »
Satire?

I hope so, no one can really be that stupid...

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2019, 05:04:54 AM »
"border walls are immoral"  But the physical barriers, guys with machine guns, dogs and mirrors checking underneath cars at border crossings aren't? LOL.  "Walls don't work"  Well CBP seems to say they work and if anything, they certainly wouldn't hurt, that's for sure. 

Prudence

• Getbig IV
  • Not straight..but more importantly--not a gimmick.
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2019, 05:08:14 AM »
You are incredibly foolish.
I mean stupid.
So I assume you have NO locks on your front door? It's just blowing in the wind right?

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2019, 12:26:38 PM »
You are incredibly foolish.
I mean stupid.
So I assume you have NO locks on your front door? It's just blowing in the wind right?

I will work on my satire skills, thought it was obvious.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2019, 12:38:50 PM »
I will work on my satire skills, thought it was obvious.

It was obvious.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2019, 12:46:57 PM »

How do you know the neighbors find it offensive? By your reasoning (which is fucked) installing a backyard fence would also be offensive. Anyway, many cities, such as the one I live in, have restrictions regarding fencing. Code says a backyard fence is limited to 6' in height. Any property line fencing beyond the front facade of a home is limited to 3'. The construction side (good side) must be on the inside of the fence. Further restrictions may be added with the neighborhood association's requirements.

Our gated neighborhoods are more about symbolism than security. You may not be able to drive into these neighborhoods, but you can walk in on the sidewalks if you want to.

There are also laws regarding dogs. You may have up to four dogs. Frequent or continuing noise for a period of 15 minutes in any hour emitted by an animal for which a person is responsible, except for animals provoked by a person trespassing, threatening to trespass, or unambiguously taunting the animal. You may be cited to appear in court and fined up to $500.00 per violation. Chronic violations may encourage the judge to order your dog to be removed from the City of West Linn.

If you're suggesting installing a home security system is racist, you are completely out of touch with reality. But then, you think MJ was an innocent 'Peter Pan' when he took prepubescent boys (only boys) into his bed.   ::) ::) ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2019, 12:50:53 PM »
Satire?

That would be one excuse for his insane posts. For some reason, the poster seems sincere although hugely misguided and naive. Read his comments about Michael Jackson. I think they would shock you.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2019, 01:33:53 PM »
That would be one excuse for his insane posts. For some reason, the poster seems sincere although hugely misguided and naive. Read his comments about Michael Jackson. I think they would shock you.
I said he was a sick fuck, a bad role model for kids and the parents were sick fucks for allowing the unhealthy relatiinships but NO independent evidence supported any type of molestation. Thought perhaps he believed himself to be a 12 year old boy. Thought anyone who just KNEW something must have happened without evidence  had some sick inner demons about what would HAVE to happen if a man and a boy were alone together. Stand behind it.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2019, 06:07:53 PM »
Q: Why are aspirin white?

A: You want them to work don't you?

Awesome. :)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2019, 06:36:45 PM »
So why do Democrats feel like they need them?

Why are Trumptards so fucking stupid that they don't understand the difference a few hundred feet of wall or fence around private property, paid for by the property owner and a 2000 mile wall on our southern border paid for by MEXICO.
All he has to do is seize property from private homeowners and then get Mexico to pay of it.   That's just like a fence around your backyard....right?

Why doesn't Trump just get the money from Mexico like he said hundreds (perhaps thousands) of times?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2019, 06:38:00 PM »
Why are Trumptards so fucking stupid that they don't understand the difference a few hundred feet of wall or fence around private property, paid for by the property owner and a 2000 mile wall on our southern border paid for by MEXICO.
All he has to do is seize property from private homeowners and then get Mexico to pay of it.   That's just like a fence around your backyard....right?

Why doesn't Trump just get the money from Mexico like he said hundreds (perhaps thousands) of times?

Meltdown
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2019, 07:05:43 PM »

The U.S. should enforce their southern border the same way Mexico does and grant asylum (not useless Humanitarian Visas) to exactly as many refugees as Mexico does every year.

Problem solved.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2019, 07:18:31 PM »

Why are leftists so fucking stupid that they don't understand the concept of hypocrisy.

Don't pretend they don't want to build it because of the cost.  Democrats love to tax and spend.  They just don't want anything fucking up the millions of new Democrat voters flooding in from Mexico.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2019, 08:04:17 PM »
If illegal immigrants voted Republican, the Democrats would approve 4,000 miles of border wall tomorrow.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2019, 08:46:11 PM »
If illegal immigrants voted Republican, the Democrats would approve 4,000 miles of border wall tomorrow.

Democrats are about winning by any means necessary.  They will lie, cheat, steal, you name it.  Now they want to get rid of the electoral college and pack the Supreme Court.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2019, 09:12:05 PM »

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2019, 10:26:14 PM »

Illegal immigrants don't vote stupid fuck.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2019, 11:16:30 PM »
Illegal immigrants don't vote stupid fuck.

You’re kidding, right? I mean they’re not supposed too....but they do!