Author Topic: Border walls don't work, and they are immoral........and racist.  (Read 28895 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: Border walls don't work, and they are immoral........and racist.
« Reply #75 on: November 05, 2019, 11:21:56 AM »
I'm guessing from the photos you posted, am I to conclude that since walls worked in the 12th century they work today?

Rothenburg founded in 1274.

You are right, people couldn't yet walk through walls in the 12th century.    ::)

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: November 05, 2019, 11:57:08 AM »
Why's there even a border?.... It's not like cartel members at border city Sonora massacred at least 9 Americans yesterday and burned babies alive.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: November 05, 2019, 12:05:51 PM »
Why's there even a border?.... It's not like cartel members at border city Sonora massacred at least 9 Americans yesterday and burned babies alive.

I was just reading this story. It was hard for me to read, very sad!

So what happens in a case like this? The US has a lot more muscle and these crimes can’t go unpunished. So what next? It’s obviously ground  warfare which could present a problem against cartels with tanks and shit.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: November 05, 2019, 12:15:34 PM »
Horrible, horrible!

Three women and six children were killed in an attack on an extended Mormon family as they traveled in Mexico on Monday, Mexican officials say. All of those killed were U.S. citizens, and authorities say they might have been ambushed by gang members.

Five children who were injured in the attack have been transported to U.S. hospitals, U.S. Ambassador to Mexico Christopher Landau says.

The victims are part of the LeBaron family, members of which have lived in Mexico for decades since splitting off from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints following its move away from polygamy. The Utah-based church does not consider them to be members.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: November 05, 2019, 12:25:11 PM »
I was just reading this story. It was hard for me to read, very sad!

So what happens in a case like this? The US has a lot more muscle and these crimes can’t go unpunished. So what next? It’s obviously ground  warfare which could present a problem against cartels with tanks and shit.

I'd like to see the first step where Trump and Obrador agree on force.

That said, Woodrow Wilson, General Pershing, and even Patton couldn't capture Pancho Villa. That's after Pancho Villa's crew attacked 38 times on American soil and killed 26 soldiers and 11 civilians.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: November 05, 2019, 12:31:41 PM »

Just for the record. I have a 6' fence around my back and side yard. There are three gates; one on each side going to the front and one facing the side street. None of them have locks. Fortunately, the dogs haven't figured out how to open the gates and get out.

Hi Nancy !.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: November 05, 2019, 12:39:29 PM »
Hi Nancy !.

Ha, ha. Well, my place is not as fancy or expensive as Nancy's. Wouldn't it be great to have a vineyard. Oregon has some beautiful vineyards.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #82 on: November 05, 2019, 12:42:34 PM »
I don't see walls, I see fences. You know, like people have to keep pets and children in. Obama's fence is at the back of his property, the fence looks to be 5' or 6' high - normal height for a backyard fence.  In addition to her house in San Francisco which is open to the street, Pelosi has a vineyard in the country with an entrance gate and a fence. Even some of the vineyards in Bordeaux have fences. Maxine Water's house, which is on a corner lot. is just down the street from my cousin's house. The backyard is fenced on the side street. The front yard is not fenced. Feinstein appears to have a wooden picket fence and gate with masonry posts. She has a lovely home which appears to be very welcoming.

Here's another view of it.

Vineyard in Bourdeaux.

You want these to be walls and you are trying too hard to see them as such. You see walls, I see fences. But then, the 'wall' between Mexico and the U.S. could be described as a fence, albeit one made of steel rods and standing 18' to 26' tall.

Just for the record. I have a 6' fence around my back and side yard. There are three gates; one on each side going to the front and one facing the side street. None of them have locks. Fortunately, the dogs haven't figured out how to open the gates and get out.

Ha - ok - You want to play silly word games Prime  ::)
Fences or walls to Keep People Either in or out.

I can’t be bothered with the stupidity & Nonsense you’re playing at.
I’ve got a 150yrd 8ft Hedge & Remote Opening gates around my house
They were there when I moved in - Yet I like them & keep them,
And I live in a Small rural ex coal mining village - It Keeps people out
And My Dogs In.

Please try and be a little more realistic & Not so Pedantic with your answers
1, it doesn’t suit you
2, you’re more intelligent than that

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: November 05, 2019, 12:54:31 PM »

Ha - ok - You want to play silly word games Prime  ::)
Fences or walls to Keep People Either in or out.

I can’t be bothered with the stupidity & Nonsense you’re playing at.
I’ve got a 150yrd 8ft Hedge & Remote Opening gates around my house
They were there when I moved in - Yet I like them & keep them,
And I live in a Small rural ex coal mining village - It Keeps people out
And My Dogs In.

Please try and be a little more realistic & Not so Pedantic with your answers
1, it doesn’t suit you
2, you’re more intelligent than that

I wasn't the person implying Democratic congress people have walls around their properties for protection and are therefore hypocrites with regards to the border wall; you were. You are an intelligent man. You know there is no comparison between their fences or your hedge and a border wall or fence.

In your opinion, what suits me? Making stuff up about people to prove a point or telling it like it is? 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: November 05, 2019, 01:41:33 PM »
I wasn't the person implying Democratic congress people have walls around their properties for protection and are therefore hypocrites with regards to the border wall; you were. You are an intelligent man. You know there is no comparison between their fences or your hedge and a border wall or fence.

In your opinion, what suits me? Making stuff up about people to prove a point or telling it like it is? 

Totally disagree
Walls & Fences Work & they have done for millennia

Those DummCraps are against The Wall yet have Border Walls / Fences around their Property’s
And you Don’t See Any Contradiction ? Really !!

I could cut down my hedge and let all and sundry roam onto my garden
Only I don’t want that so I keep my Hedge

I don’t have a problem with walls / Fences / Borders
And I’m not Contradictory about it.

Unlike Pelosi / Clinton / Obuma Etc
Likely they are all for Gun control Yet Have armed Guards for themselves  ::)

They’re lying Hypocritical Scumbags.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: November 05, 2019, 01:46:12 PM »
I'd like to see the first step where Trump and Obrador agree on force.

That said, Woodrow Wilson, General Pershing, and even Patton couldn't capture Pancho Villa. That's after Pancho Villa's crew attacked 38 times on American soil and killed 26 soldiers and 11 civilians.

So the US won’t do anything in this instance?

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: November 05, 2019, 02:09:50 PM »
So the US won’t do anything in this instance?

Trump said he will go to war against the drug cartels if he has Mexico's president's blessing so, right now, the ball is in Mexico's corner. 

By themselves, Mexico seems a little inert in that their military recently lost a gun battle in broad daylight against the Sinaloa cartel. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/nov/05/mexicos-security-failure-grisly-cartel-shootout-shows-who-holds-the-power

Future general Patton couldn't apprehend Mexico's top bandit Pancho Villa but 20 years later he became a general and helped win WW2 against full fledged armies. But even though the cartels have narco tanks, etc.. they wouldn't/couldn't fight a modern conventional war and no one knows exactly what type of war Trump would launch against them, if he actually gets Mexico's okay.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: November 05, 2019, 02:16:48 PM »
Trump said he will go to war against the drug cartels if he has Mexico's president's blessing so, right now, the ball is in Mexico's corner. 

By themselves, Mexico seems a little inert in that their military recently lost a gun battle in broad daylight against the Sinaloa cartel. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/nov/05/mexicos-security-failure-grisly-cartel-shootout-shows-who-holds-the-power

Future general Patton couldn't apprehend Mexico's top bandit Pancho Villa but 20 years later he became a general and helped win WW2 against full fledged armies. But even though the cartels have narco tanks, etc.. they wouldn't/couldn't fight a modern conventional war and no one knows exactly what type of war Trump would launch against them, if he actually gets Mexico's okay.

There has to be accountability for these killings though no? This can’t go without consequence

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: November 05, 2019, 02:17:31 PM »
There has to be accountability for these killings though no? This can’t go without consequence

I agree.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: November 05, 2019, 02:22:24 PM »

I agree.

Trump seems pretty solid in this regard. You’d have to have huge inside knowledge I guess to understand who did it and where the fuck they are. Mexico isn’t small. Really sad story. If I’m a family member I’m looking for justice.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: November 05, 2019, 02:38:35 PM »
Trump seems pretty solid in this regard. You’d have to have huge inside knowledge I guess to understand who did it and where the fuck they are. Mexico isn’t small. Really sad story. If I’m a family member I’m looking for justice.

Thousands of US Mormons fled to Mexico when the US outlawed polygamy, so there are white Mormon families in Mexico going back generations. They're armed and have to deal with the cartels on their own mostly.

This 7 year old video goes into the Mormon/Mexico/cartel connection:

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: November 05, 2019, 02:46:34 PM »
Totally disagree
Walls & Fences Work & they have done for millennia

Those DummCraps are against The Wall yet have Border Walls / Fences around their Property’s
And you Don’t See Any Contradiction ? Really !!

I could cut down my hedge and let all and sundry roam onto my garden
Only I don’t want that so I keep my Hedge

I don’t have a problem with walls / Fences / Borders
And I’m not Contradictory about it.

Unlike Pelosi / Clinton / Obuma Etc
Likely they are all for Gun control Yet Have armed Guards for themselves  ::)

They’re lying Hypocritical Scumbags.

Keeping the neighbor kids and stray dogs off your property and keeping people out of a country is not comparable. You might argue that your hedge keeps murderers, burglars, rapist and vandals out, but I doubt a hedge or fence or even a residential wall is all that effective. Like I said fences mainly keep things in, including your privacy.

Idealistically, I am not against controlling illegal immigration. I don't support Trump's wall because I doubt it will do much good or that it will even be completed. What's more, it is costing taxpayers dearly.  

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: November 05, 2019, 03:31:11 PM »
Thousands of US Mormons fled to Mexico when the US outlawed polygamy, so there are white Mormon families in Mexico going back generations. They're armed and have to deal with the cartels on their own mostly.

This 7 year old video goes into the Mormon/Mexico/cartel connection:

Dude this is cinematic!! Holy shit

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: November 05, 2019, 04:02:07 PM »
mexicos' joke of president will offer hugs and kisses

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: November 05, 2019, 04:17:27 PM »
Keeping the neighbor kids and stray dogs off your property and keeping people out of a country is not comparable. You might argue that your hedge keeps murderers, burglars, rapist and vandals out, but I doubt a hedge or fence or even a residential wall is all that effective. Like I said fences mainly keep things in, including your privacy.

Idealistically, I am not against controlling illegal immigration. I don't support Trump's wall because I doubt it will do much good or that it will even be completed. What's more, it is costing taxpayers dearly.  

Nancy, U A very very naive & obviously poorly inform !.  Good old Berlin wall was very effective , concrete wall in Israel is 100% proof,
Hungarian wall is stopping 'refugees', Turks build bloody long wall (financed by EU) on Syrian border , etc,............!.

Asians build walls,Africans (dark 1) build walls,Europeans build walls, Americans (Indios) build walls, Australians build 1000's km long fences  8)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: November 05, 2019, 04:43:56 PM »

And the Peace Walls in Nothern Ireland - they work & are still in place, the residents don’t want them to
Come down as scared the troubles will escalate again. They’ve been up longer than the Berlin Wall was.
Talking of Which was the Berlin Wall fairly Efective ?
Or The Great Wall in China ?
Hadrian’s Wall ?
What about The Wall in Jordan ? paid for By Obuma

I could go on & on - Simple They Work - of Course you’ll always get the odd one through,
Only The vast Flow will be Stemmed.

And illegal immigration isn’t costing the American Taxpayers  ::)

Weak really weak argument you have this Time.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: November 05, 2019, 06:05:00 PM »
Here is an example of an idiot trying to twist the facts and history to their politics - a Catholic no less saying that the Vatican City is not walled off because they have a single, controlled, secure entrance into it - which is the whole point for the wall. WTF haha.

https://cruxnow.com/church/2016/02/19/no-internet-the-vatican-is-not-a-walled-city/

And while a wall is currently not "required" at the Vatican, the reason it's still there is because the wall. To have the nerve to say that walls for invading hoardes in the past are different from any other invasion slow or fast when it comes to a protecting a border is just dishonest.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: November 05, 2019, 09:28:22 PM »
And the Peace Walls in Nothern Ireland - they work & are still in place, the residents don’t want them to
Come down as scared the troubles will escalate again. They’ve been up longer than the Berlin Wall was.
Talking of Which was the Berlin Wall fairly Efective ?
Or The Great Wall in China ?
Hadrian’s Wall ?
What about The Wall in Jordan ? paid for By Obuma

I could go on & on - Simple They Work - of Course you’ll always get the odd one through,
Only The vast Flow will be Stemmed.

And illegal immigration isn’t costing the American Taxpayers  ::)

Weak really weak argument you have this Time.

And in Israel.

The wall has basically stopped Palestinian terrorism.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: November 05, 2019, 11:05:06 PM »

You are such a detestable wimp.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: November 06, 2019, 01:08:03 AM »

Where were you during the miles of fence build during the Obama administration?