Author Topic: Federal Appeals Court Confirms Your Right to Flip Off a Traffic Cop  (Read 1536 times)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: Federal Appeals Court Confirms Your Right to Flip Off a Traffic Cop
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2019, 03:16:42 PM »
I went through the Police Academy in 2014. I was really excited and passionate until I realized the emphasis was on fucking people's life up for having a few beers and driving home or sending a guy to prison for a little weed, or pulling someone over cause they hurt your feelings by flipping you off. What a joke lol

S

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2019, 03:27:50 PM »
I went through the Police Academy in 2014. I was really excited and passionate until I realized the emphasis was on fucking people's life up for having a few beers and driving home or sending a guy to prison for a little weed, or pulling someone over cause they hurt your feelings by flipping you off. What a joke lol

That’s pretty cool that you did that then thought about it and said fuck it.Most would be psyched to fuck with people especially pussies as it seems most cops are.Not saying all are but the majority of cops in towns are pussies and became cops for that reason.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2019, 03:33:06 PM »

My family has a similar history and I was taught not to respect or trust cops but as an adult many of friends have been in law enforcement.

At the end of the day it's a job for the majority of these guys and like most jobs it can get to you,  you have bad employees, you're overworked and under appreciated.

I think most police officers are decent dudes, but the bad/corrupt/power tripping ones really ruin the reputation of the position.

x2
Well said

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2019, 10:09:37 PM »
That’s pretty cool that you did that then thought about it and said fuck it.Most would be psyched to fuck with people especially pussies as it seems most cops are.Not saying all are but the majority of cops in towns are pussies and became cops for that reason.

Thanks man, I was totally put off. I remember people in the firearms classes asking for specific circumstances (that would never happen and if they did just don't be a pussy) when they would be justified to shoot. It sucked
S

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2019, 02:23:53 PM »
robcguns once ordered a big mac at burger king and got one.

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2019, 02:32:33 PM »
RobGuns went to church camp when he was 7 and molested his priest AND his counselor. #Legend

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2019, 02:37:58 PM »
the quickest way to a man's heart is with robcguns fist.