Author Topic: Jack the Ripper identified by DNA evidence, forensic scientists claiming  (Read 2540 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/3206856002

Researchers say they have finally unmasked Jack the Ripper, the infamous serial killer who terrorized London in the late 1800s.

A forensic investigation published in Journal of Forensic Sciences has identified the killer as Aaron Kosminski, a 23-year-old Polish barber and prime suspect at the time.

Kosminski was previously named as a suspect over 100 years ago and once again in a 2014 book by British businessman and Ripper researcher Russell Edwards. But the latest finding marks the first time that Edwards' DNA evidence has been published in a peer-reviewed journal, according to the magazine Science.

“To our knowledge, this is the most advanced study to date regarding this case,” the study authors wrote.

X

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
In the movie “From Hell”, the killer was identified as a doctor.

I will believe that movie over any of this science based shit any day of the week.

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
Looks like Basile is finally done on Getbig.

J

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
From the expertise of the surgery, I find it hard to believe a barber or his son could do it.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

I will believe that movie over any of this science based shit any day of the week.

And In Hell, the suspect was falsely accused!

Q

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
In “Drag Me To Hell” the old lady looked like she may have something to do with the Jack The Ripper killings

a_pupil

• Getbig V
I heard it was the kray brothers

Dave D

• Getbig V
I thought the prevelant theory, based on timelines, said it was the Chicago based sausage maker?

Interesting findings, I just hope they dont imprison the wrong man.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
I heard it was the kray brothers

Their grandad once saw Jack the Ripper

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
In “Drag Me To Hell” the old lady looked like she may have something to do with the Jack The Ripper killings

Great movie with shocking ending!

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Jack must have been toxic-ally masculine in order to kill those feminists...

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
I thought the prevelant theory, based on timelines, said it was the Chicago based sausage maker?

Interesting findings, I just hope they dont imprison the wrong man.
Youre kidding right everyone from that time period is already dead
p

Dave D

• Getbig V

So you're okay with convicting an innocent man?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
I thinking I'm leaning towards the Lechmere theory.

He was actually spotted at the scene of the crime and questioned by police.

Worked as a driver for a butcher company(knew the neighborhood like the back of his hand)

All the murders were either A. on his walking route to work or

B. Close to a family member's home(these 2 murders happened on a Saturday, his night off from work)

He was going through a very difficult time in his life plus had a really tough childhood.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV

::)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

He was never caught, so he's still out and about.

Last seen in Tipperary.

Q

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
I thinking I'm leaning towards the Lechmere theory.

He was actually spotted at the scene of the crime and questioned by police.

Worked as a driver for a butcher company(knew the neighborhood like the back of his hand)

All the murders were either A. on his walking route to work or

B. Close to a family member's home(these 2 murders happened on a Saturday, his night off from work)

He was going through a very difficult time in his life plus had a really tough childhood.

Oh, and of course C.  He was a well known collector of prostitutes ovaries

You were so close...
T

polychronopolous

• Getbig V

You were so close...

You have your interests, he had his.

milone79

• Getbig IV
lmao sure they did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fawk off with this garbage they try to sell us as "science"

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Was that the one with Johnny Depp?  If so, I thought that was the most logical thing as well after watching that and reading a few stories that came out around the time of the movie.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
Was that the one with Johnny Depp? 

Yes.

It was a comic book/graphic novel written by Alan Moore that was turned into a movie.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
The Reelz Channel has a good documentary on their show, "Murder Made Me Famous", that seems to come to the conclusion that it was Aaron Kosminski.

But The History Channel has another good documentary on their show, "MysteryQuest", that points the finger at a guy named Francis Tumblety.

They compare his handwriting to that from the "From Hell" letter that was sent to the police. The "From Hell" letter is the only letter that Scotland Yard believed was actually written by the killer.

The results of the comparison are pretty compelling.

Good stuff.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
And when they "finally" find the long dead killer via DNA. will they next hunt down any surviving male descendants and force them to pay reparations?   Will Wiggs jump in and claim the original Jack the Ripper was Black and went by the nom de plume of Jock D. Repair (dat's French) whose catch phrase was "Wonce't UB stabbed by Black - 
U daid...'n' sheit.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
The Reelz Channel has a good documentary on their show, "Murder Made Me Famous", that seems to come to the conclusion that it was Aaron Kosminski.

But The History Channel has another good documentary on their show, "MysteryQuest", that points the finger at a guy named Francis Tumblety.

They compare his handwriting to that from the "From Hell" letter that was sent to the police. The "From Hell" letter is the only letter that Scotland Yard believed was actually written by the killer.

The results of the comparison are pretty compelling.

Good stuff.
I love the Reelz Channel.  Great documentaries.