Author Topic: Judicial Watch uncovers more classified emails in Clinton’s unsecure system  (Read 1761 times)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
"Extremely careless"?

Judicial Watch Uncovers More Classified Emails in Hillary Clinton’s Unsecure Email System

Judicial Watch today announced it received 756 pages of newly uncovered emails that were among the materials former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton tried to delete or destroy, several of which were classified and were transmitted over her unsecure, non-“state.gov” email system.

Hillary Clinton repeatedly stated that the 55,000 pages of documents she turned over to the State Department in December 2014 included all of her work-related emails. In response to a court order in another Judicial Watch case, she declared under penalty of perjury in 2015 that she had “directed that all my emails on clintonemail.com in my custody that were or are potentially federal records be provided to the Department of State, and on information and belief, this has been done.”

In 2017, the FBI uncovered 72,000 pages of documents Clinton attempted to delete or did not otherwise disclose. Until the court intervened and established a new deadline, the State Department had been slow-walking the release of those documents at a rate that would have required Judicial Watch and the American people to wait until at least 2020 to see all the releasable Clinton material. The production of documents in this case is now concluded with the FBI being only able to recover or find approximately 5,000 of the 33,000 government emails Hillary Clinton took and tried to destroy.

In September 2, 2010, email exchange marked classified, longtime Clinton confidante Lanny Davis tells Secretary Clinton that he could serve as a private channel for her to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, saying he had a “private and highly trusted communication line, unofficial and personal, to PM N[etanyahu].” Davis goes on to say “[N]o one on the planet (other than your wonderful husband) can get this done as well as you.…” Secretary Clinton responds with classified information, saying “I will reach out to you directly and hope you will continue to do the same w me. The most important issue now is [Redacted B1].”

In a September 18, 2010, email, Davis emails Clinton to tell her that “As soon as I wrote last email, I reverted to my old role as your crisis manager and worrier about you, read the word ‘optics’ I suddenly felt – oops. I am registered under FARA for one or more foreign governments or businesses. I don’t think it would look right. I want to avoid any even slight chance of misperception.” Clinton replies, “Thx for looking out for me, my friend. I’ll tell Cheryl to stand down.” Davis replied, “100% off-the-record.”

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-uncovers-more-classified-emails-in-hillary-clintons-unsecure-email-system/

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
"Extremely careless"?

Judicial Watch Uncovers More Classified Emails in Hillary Clinton’s Unsecure Email System

Judicial Watch today announced it received 756 pages of newly uncovered emails that were among the materials former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton tried to delete or destroy, several of which were classified and were transmitted over her unsecure, non-“state.gov” email system.

Hillary Clinton repeatedly stated that the 55,000 pages of documents she turned over to the State Department in December 2014 included all of her work-related emails. In response to a court order in another Judicial Watch case, she declared under penalty of perjury in 2015 that she had “directed that all my emails on clintonemail.com in my custody that were or are potentially federal records be provided to the Department of State, and on information and belief, this has been done.”

In 2017, the FBI uncovered 72,000 pages of documents Clinton attempted to delete or did not otherwise disclose. Until the court intervened and established a new deadline, the State Department had been slow-walking the release of those documents at a rate that would have required Judicial Watch and the American people to wait until at least 2020 to see all the releasable Clinton material. The production of documents in this case is now concluded with the FBI being only able to recover or find approximately 5,000 of the 33,000 government emails Hillary Clinton took and tried to destroy.

In September 2, 2010, email exchange marked classified, longtime Clinton confidante Lanny Davis tells Secretary Clinton that he could serve as a private channel for her to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, saying he had a “private and highly trusted communication line, unofficial and personal, to PM N[etanyahu].” Davis goes on to say “[N]o one on the planet (other than your wonderful husband) can get this done as well as you.…” Secretary Clinton responds with classified information, saying “I will reach out to you directly and hope you will continue to do the same w me. The most important issue now is [Redacted B1].”

In a September 18, 2010, email, Davis emails Clinton to tell her that “As soon as I wrote last email, I reverted to my old role as your crisis manager and worrier about you, read the word ‘optics’ I suddenly felt – oops. I am registered under FARA for one or more foreign governments or businesses. I don’t think it would look right. I want to avoid any even slight chance of misperception.” Clinton replies, “Thx for looking out for me, my friend. I’ll tell Cheryl to stand down.” Davis replied, “100% off-the-record.”

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-uncovers-more-classified-emails-in-hillary-clintons-unsecure-email-system/

So, how do you feel about this? Jared Kushner uses private messaging apps and personal email to communicate about official Trump administration matters with foreign leaders – a violation of a laws governing White House records -  a congressional committee has been told. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/jared-kushner-white-house-security-emails-ivanka-trump-whatsapp-a8834326.html

I say, lock him up! ;D

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
So, how do you feel about this? Jared Kushner uses private messaging apps and personal email to communicate about official Trump administration matters with foreign leaders – a violation of a laws governing White House records -  a congressional committee has been told. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/jared-kushner-white-house-security-emails-ivanka-trump-whatsapp-a8834326.html

I say, lock him up! ;D

Hillary first then...

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I've been following this, and reading/watching stuff on the Clinton's and fag barry for a month plus now.....

There's going to be hell to pay if Trump wins in 2020.  Bush sr. is going to not be so honorable anymore either if all truth comes out.   Jeffrey Epstein is going to be a big name after that victory as well.  If the left thinks these 2 yrs have been rough......they ain't seen nothing yet!

Something for all to consider.  Didn't it seem odd that Bush sr, and BJ Clinton "suddenly" became good friends.  It's almost as if they were old chums back in the day.......almost....

"What do you mena myt1?" ;)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/21/us/politics/jared-kushner-whatsapp.html
Maybe Hillary can share a cell with Ivanka and Jared in the Cross Bar Hilton.

Like I just posted in another thread, you don't know the difference between classified and unclassified information.  You would think an "ex Marine" would know the difference. 

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
I've been following this, and reading/watching stuff on the Clinton's and fag barry for a month plus now.....

There's going to be hell to pay if Trump wins in 2020.  Bush sr. is going to not be so honorable anymore either if all truth comes out.   Jeffrey Epstein is going to be a big name after that victory as well.  If the left thinks these 2 yrs have been rough......they ain't seen nothing yet!

Something for all to consider.  Didn't it seem odd that Bush sr, and BJ Clinton "suddenly" became good friends.  It's almost as if they were old chums back in the day.......almost....

"What do you mena myt1?" ;)
You are not referring to the book: Thanks For The Memories by Bryce Taylor    are you? ???

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
So far we have a variety of credible sources stating it was classified info.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/cummings-concerned-about-jared-ivanka-private-emails-texts
Or do you also think Fox news is fake news?

In fact, it's been reported that at least 7 members of Trump's WH staff have used private email for GOV business.

C'mon now at least I try to be fair and even handed when the evidence is clear.
It seems clear that Jared and Ivanka are guilty of the same email security violations they accused Hillary of.
I was willing to admit Hillary was wrong and likely guilty . Why can't you be fair and do the same?

Because it is not in their DNA.  ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
You would think an "ex Marine" would know the difference. 
What do you expect, he doesn't even know the difference between a magazine and a clip, the damn fool.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
yeah, I need my wife to load my AR-15  ;)
With this?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
You are not referring to the book: Thanks For The Memories by Bryce Taylor    are you? ???

Never heard of that book or that person HN, so no I was not.  The clue was in the last part of that post of mine.  Something was misspelled.......or was it?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
So far we have a variety of credible sources stating it was classified info.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/cummings-concerned-about-jared-ivanka-private-emails-texts
Or do you also think Fox news is fake news?

In fact, it's been reported that at least 7 members of Trump's WH staff have used private email for GOV business.

C'mon now at least I try to be fair and even handed when the evidence is clear.
It seems clear that Jared and Ivanka are guilty of the same email security violations they accused Hillary of.
I was willing to admit Hillary was wrong and likely guilty . Why can't you be fair and do the same?

Ok Troll.  You should know better than to post some link you haven't read when having exchanges with me.  What part of the link that you posted, that I just read, has a "credible source" saying this involves classified intel? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
What do you expect, he doesn't even know the difference between a magazine and a clip, the damn fool.

I seriously doubt he served in the Marines.  No friggin way. 

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V

Never heard of that book or that person HN, so no I was not.  The clue was in the last part of that post of mine.  Something was misspelled.......or was it?
I was focused on Bush and Clinton being chums.