Author Topic: Its over...The Meuller Report is COMPLETE! Bye Bye Trump.  (Read 21744 times)

Prudence

• Getbig IV
  • Not straight..but more importantly--not a gimmick.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV

TheShape.

• Getbig V
Re: Its over...The Meuller Report is COMPLETE! Bye Bye Trump.
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2019, 02:21:01 PM »
Their whole Twitter is cancer

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2019, 02:21:15 PM »
Nothing will happen,trump will still keep kicking ass.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2019, 02:23:17 PM »
Hand off Friday at 5pm...where all news goes to die...sounds like 15,000 pages of expense receipts instead of a bombshell.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2019, 02:24:55 PM »
https://twitter.com/washingtonpost?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Alas!
I'd get really excited Prudence, maybe you can get rid of evil Trump.  You do realize Pence will be President next if Trump goes and Pence hates queers.

Prudence

• Getbig IV
  • Not straight..but more importantly--not a gimmick.
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2019, 02:26:23 PM »
I'm aware Pence would be next in line. Truth be told, he is the real devil.
I know.
But Trump's gotta go.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2019, 02:33:22 PM »
Trump 2020.
T

Redux

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2019, 02:39:42 PM »
Hand off Friday at 5pm...where all news goes to die...sounds like 15,000 pages of expense receipts instead of a bombshell.
This. Exactly this.

Trump wins again.  6 more years of American prosperity and ass kicking.
Deal with it, snowflakes.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2019, 02:39:50 PM »
If they had anything they would have charged Trump already. They have nothing. Every arrest had nothing to to with collusion with the Russians. They were arrests in hopes that they would implicate Trump in a crime for reduced sentence. Anything they said about Trump is tainted because they are giving testimony for favors. The whole reason Mueller had a special investigation powers with his Democrat FBI agents and Democrat attorneys came from probable cause from research paid for by Hillary and the DNC.  

If there is any collusion with Russia it was Hillary and Obama selling nuclear bomb fuel to Russian.  145 Million that we know of was deposited in Hillary's foundation from Russian nationals around the time of this transfer. The money total is unknown because many countries legally hide the identity of donors to "charities" so money deposited is untraceable.  She had 1.9 billion deposited into it from Russia, Arab countries and Wall street traded companies.

The amount of good Trump has done for this country in two years is so huge I don't see how he cannot be reelected in a landslide.

Just leaked at 5:50PM Eastern standard time said Mueller recommends no further indictments.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2019, 02:42:19 PM »
If they had anything they would have charged Trump already. They have nothing. Every arrest had nothing to to with collusion with the Russians. They were arrests in hopes that they would implicate Trump in a crime for reduced sentence. Anything they said about Trump is tainted because they are giving testimony for favors. The whole reason Mueller had a special investigation powers with his Democrat FBI agents and Democrat attorneys came from probable cause from research paid for by Hillary and the DNC.  

If there is any collusion with Russia it was Hillary and Obama selling nuclear bomb fuel to Russian.  145 Million that we know of was deposited in Hillary's foundation from Russian nationals around the time of this transfer. The money total is unknown because many countries legally hide the identity of donors to "charities" so money deposited is untraceable.  She had 1.9 billion deposited into it from Russia, Arab countries and Wall street traded companies.

The amount of good Trump has done for this country in two years is so huge I don't see how he cannot be reelected in a landslide.

Plus they released it on Friday which is where stories go to die over the weekend.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2019, 02:44:22 PM »
The fact that anything remotely damaging was leaked early and often should be a tell in this whole thing as well. Where are the leaks in the last month?

Don't get me wrong - I'm sure there will be some orange man bad material in there as the guy has been around the block but let's face it...if you unseat a popular POTUS kiss the economy goodbye....like immediately a 100% shit show. Pretty sure the Dems figured out the negative effect of impeachment without removal ensured Trump 2020 win as well.

Redux

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2019, 02:44:57 PM »
Plus they released it on Friday which is where stories go to die over the weekend.
Friday and the NCAA tournament kick off weekend.
This report is as dead as it can get.
It won't contain a damn thing that will even put a scratch on Trump.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2019, 02:46:19 PM »
+ friday a lot of posts on getbig

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2019, 02:49:30 PM »
How soon before Trump goes back on his word and says the report should not  be released to the public ?

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2019, 02:52:31 PM »
Just leaked 5:50PM Eastern time. Mueller recommends no further indictments.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2019, 02:53:00 PM »
How soon before Trump goes back on his word and says the report should not  be released to the public ?
Hey Straw Man, I was worried about you when they said there will be no more indictments.  Are you going to be o.k.  The National Suicide Hotline number is: 1-800-273-8255    if you need help getting through the night.  We need you healthy and posting as it's so much fun owning your ass daily.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2019, 03:01:03 PM »
Democrats want the full report so they can push a political impeachment knowing the criminal charges are a wash. They don't need to have beyond a reasonable doubt. They just need Democrats to vote along partisan votes but Pelosi who is in charge of the Democrats has publicly come out against it.

One thing for sure I bet there is at least 100K pages in the reports and that will take a long time to review. What the AG is receiving is a summary from Mueller and in a separate package the bulk of anything anyone wrote in two years for Mueller.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2019, 03:13:05 PM »
the mauler report, it's over

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2019, 03:14:26 PM »
PROSECUTION OF HELLS ANGELS IS DROPPED AFTER 2D MISTRIAL - The New York Times

https://www.nytimes.com/1981/02/26/us/prosecution-of-hells-angels-is-dropped-after-2d-mistrial.html

It all ended in 11 minutes this morning. Federal District Judge William Orrick, who declared a mistrial late yesterday when the jury told him it was deadlocked, asked Robert Mueller, an assistant United States attorney, what the Government intended now.

''The Government position is that there will be no retrial in this case,'' Mr. Mueller responded.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2019, 03:18:41 PM »
Hey Straw Man, I was worried about you when they said there will be no more indictments.  Are you going to be o.k.  The National Suicide Hotline number is: 1-800-273-8255    if you need help getting through the night.  We need you healthy and posting as it's so much fun owning your ass daily.

the mistake is judging me by your own personal low standards

I'm sure you've made the same mistake many times in your life

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2019, 03:22:17 PM »
the mistake is judging me by your own personal low standards

I'm sure you've made the same mistake many times in your life
So I take it you'll be voting for Trump in 2020?  You should join the MAGA side, it's awesome over here!

Redux

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2019, 03:24:56 PM »
The report should definitely be released.  The exact same time as Hillary's 33,000 "yoga" emails.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2019, 03:27:49 PM »
So I take it you'll be voting for Trump in 2020?  You should join the MAGA side, it's awesome over here!

what's so awesome about it

Your hero is fat little crybaby who lies about everything and who looks like a jackass and a fool to the rest of the world

But I guess guys like you don't really care.  You all need a Daddy figure for some reason and apparently don't care that the rest of the world knows he is a world class pussy

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2019, 03:28:49 PM »
The report should definitely be released.  The exact same time as Hillary's 33,000 "yoga" emails.

Trump agrees with you

I wonder if he will publicly ask Russia and Wikileaks to release the report