Author Topic: huge issue - bbers and TRT places over use anti estrogens  (Read 4578 times)

mazrim

• Getbig V
Re: huge issue - bbers and TRT places over use anti estrogens
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2019, 11:55:32 AM »
I dropped my anastrozole from .125mg twice a week to not taking it at all. My HDL increased by 15-20 points and LDL decreased by 10. No diet change or weight change.
Both with estrogen in range?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2019, 04:31:03 PM »
Both with estrogen in range?

It was from my PCP labs and he doesn’t test for E2. I don’t have any estrogen related symptoms which is more important to me than a number on a piece of paper. Under the old protocol, my TRT labs had my E2 sensitive at 11 (low) and my joints got achy combined with lowered overall energy. My SHBG is on the high side which binds to testosterone and estrogen, so my free estrogen number must’ve been very low.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2019, 06:52:03 PM »
It was from my PCP labs and he doesn’t test for E2. I don’t have any estrogen related symptoms which is more important to me than a number on a piece of paper. Under the old protocol, my TRT labs had my E2 sensitive at 11 (low) and my joints got achy combined with lowered overall energy. My SHBG is on the high side which binds to testosterone and estrogen, so my free estrogen number must’ve been very low.
Gotcha, was trying to clarify whether you were implying that it was the ai itself that caused the bad cholesterol reading, but looks to have been estrogen being too low.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2019, 10:10:27 PM »
100mgs is an effective low dosage TRT, higher dosages again usually above 200mgs will  start to impact HDL negatively. In my opinion above 150mgs is not TRT, your kidding yourself.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2019, 12:32:26 AM »
Doctor, LOL, most doctors are more concerned about their Lambo's more so than patients. Who says that those who self dose don't get regular lab work and know how to make adjustments according to that lab work. Keep relying on Doctors and see where that gets you, Prime.

I'm a healthy 74 year old with no liver, kidney or heart issues. I'd say my various doctors over the years have gotten me pretty darn far. My current urologist who prescribes testosterone, considers my feed back when recommending the dosage. There was one time that I did a course of D-bol on my own. Even then, I followed a previous doctor's dosage, because I knew it worked.

Prudence

• Getbig IV
  • Not straight..but more importantly--not a gimmick.
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2019, 07:06:05 AM »
100mgs is an effective low dosage TRT, higher dosages again usually above 200mgs will  start to impact HDL negatively. In my opinion above 150mgs is not TRT, your kidding yourself.
Are you saying 150mgs is entering the world of actually being a cycle?
150mgs/wk isn't that much.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2019, 08:46:11 AM »

If whatever dosage you take helps you maintain reasonable test levels, it is good with regards to TRT.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2019, 03:39:05 PM »

I wouldn't call it a cycle type dose but i wouldn't call it TRT either, 150mg would represent I believe the highest dose any TRT doc would prescribe for TRT, certainly 200mgs and over is not TRT.   20 years ago I cycled regularly as part of my bodybuilding endeavour, I still have people from that era in the gym with me thinking they are doing TRT with a few ml a week, thats not TRT. Each to their own.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2019, 08:15:35 PM »

75mg to 100mg seems to be what I have heard.

jay (from post #1) he likes the cream better then the injection for TRT... interesting

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2019, 08:38:46 PM »

jay (from post #1) he likes the cream better then the injection for TRT... interesting

one day after a 100mg injection and I'm over 1200ng/dl.  I lowered it to 80mg's and will test again soon.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2019, 08:40:34 PM »
one day after a 100mg injection and I'm over 1200ng/dl.  I lowered it to 80mg's and will test again soon.

wow. 80mg goes a long way.

i think many guys run 1000mg a week on prep  :o

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2019, 10:13:25 AM »

I would wait and see for a bit with the cream. He only recently started that and guessing it has a lot to do with Nichols.

With shots he was doing 150 mg/week or 50mg test prop eod, last I knew of.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2019, 01:06:36 PM »

How long after the injection did you do labs? If you're injecting once a week wait until 4th or 5th day following the injection. Some doctors recommend doing labs in the morning because that's when you testosterone is at it's highest level. I go for the average, doing labs in mid-afternoon. When I've had labs done at the end of the week following my injection, my test levels are well below normal.

Many doctor's will err on the safe side. The doctor's prescriptive dosage is often arbitrary.  A couple of 1200ng/dl results and your doctor is very likely to lower the dose. IMO, it's better to pay more attention to the other blood work. Rising PSA and hematocrit levels are a couple of areas you'll want to monitor for sure.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2019, 01:08:34 PM »
wow. 80mg goes a long way.

i think many guys run 1000mg a week on prep  :o

You are referring to guys who are crazy dumb and don't care that they are risking their health and indeed their lives. No amount of muscle is worth that.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2019, 04:26:36 AM »
Some doctors recommend doing labs in the morning because that's when you testosterone is at it's highest level.

That only applies to naturals. If you inject testosterone then you lose the circadian testosterone rhythm due to shutdown of natural testosterone.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2019, 09:13:41 AM »
How long after the injection did you do labs? If you're injecting once a week wait until 4th or 5th day following the injection. Some doctors recommend doing labs in the morning because that's when you testosterone is at it's highest level. I go for the average, doing labs in mid-afternoon. When I've had labs done at the end of the week following my injection, my test levels are well below normal.

Many doctor's will err on the safe side. The doctor's prescriptive dosage is often arbitrary.  A couple of 1200ng/dl results and your doctor is very likely to lower the dose. IMO, it's better to pay more attention to the other blood work. Rising PSA and hematocrit levels are a couple of areas you'll want to monitor for sure.

It was the day after. Next bloods will be done the day of but before I inject. I want to see what the true range is and whether adjustments are needed.