Author Topic: I was told I was full of shit when I said Nunes would do this  (Read 3864 times)

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Re: I was told I was full of shit when I said Nunes would do this
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2019, 09:00:33 AM »
Ok.    ???

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2019, 09:18:39 AM »
I'm glad Nunes is starting this process but I'm not going to get excited about it until I see results.  I'm still waiting for the day that Democrat are held accountable for their crimes. 

The way I see it, the United States is a corrupt banana republic where some people are above the law but regular people get prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2019, 09:33:49 AM »
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nunes-to-send-eight-criminal-referrals-to-justice-dept-concerning-leaks-conspiracy-amid-russia-probe

Not by me you weren't.  My biggest regret in my post to Prudence on the politics board when responding to him about why Trump didn't start his own investigation was that I didn't include "besides, do you really believe it hasn't been in the works behind the scenes this whole time?"  I saw this yesterday when I got back from the gym, and was like "D'OH!"

Oh well, I've posted plenty of other replies on this board stating this was going to happen, because they couldn't investigate Trump in the 2016 election without stumbling onto shit about team killary and the DNC that makes it clear that if I added that now it isn't just a case of "told ya so" after having the benefit of seeing that.

So Prudence, now you have your answers about why a separate investigation wasn't taking place.......it was, it just wasn't an official non-partisan one.  It's going to be soon, and it's going to open up Pandora's box on the Clintons and Obama.  I hope they all end up in jail for treason.  The great thing is that since Trump had to endure being called a traitor because of Killary's sore loser shenanigans, and his disdain for  Obama......he will not pardon them. 8)

There was a great YT vid done about this yesterday...I thought it was on red elephant, but looked and I can't find it.  I'm sure there will be others soon that do the same, which is point out how deep shit runs, and how many different directions an investigation into the 2016 election is going to go.  Put in simple terms.......it's going to be going on for longer than 2 years, and politicians and journalists are going to be charged, fined, and convicted.

BTW, here's the YT interview clip for Coach's link...

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2019, 11:14:25 AM »
Only by the PedoFlakes...I have been waiting for this to be done.
K

Prudence

• Getbig IV
  • Not straight..but more importantly--not a gimmick.
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2019, 11:52:56 AM »
First of all Coach---show us where you actually said this.. That's first. You'll get ur pat on the back (side) then.
Secondly--are you fucking kidding me with this thread??
Scum on!
Nunes??  The moron that is trying to sue Twitter because some kid made an account called "Devin Nunes’ Cow"??
https://www.theverge.com/2019/3/18/18271805/devin-nunes-twitter-lawsuit-250-million-liz-mair-defamation

That guy?? OMG--
You'll notice why this wasn't on ANY news this morning except FOX. Yahoo mentioned it--there is a small tiny ass thread on reddit..but that's it.
Why?? Because it's a MEANINGLESS  Referral. Referrals are just "requests". "Please investigate this or that, pretty please". The DOJ doesn't have to comply at all. Which you and I both know they wont.
hahahahaa!

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2019, 12:06:23 PM »
Hey Prudence, A U converting to islam & relocating to New Zealand !.

Prudence

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2019, 12:26:03 PM »
nope...staying here with you babe.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2019, 12:36:01 PM »
nope...staying here with you babe.

on your way to Jacinda , U should visit me , Daintree river crocks would love U  ;)

Prudence

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2019, 12:37:03 PM »
Awww..das not nice.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2019, 01:01:47 PM »
Awww..das not nice.

aussie wild life is magnificent (red back spiders,sharks,box jelly fish,tiger snake,fire ants,etc.,etc,...) , u should visit  ...............i'll show u around  8)

Prudence

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2019, 01:04:12 PM »
I'm gonna pass.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2019, 01:58:27 PM »
First of all Coach---show us where you actually said this.. That's first. You'll get ur pat on the back (side) then.
Secondly--are you fucking kidding me with this thread??
Scum on!
Nunes??  The moron that is trying to sue Twitter because some kid made an account called "Devin Nunes’ Cow"??
https://www.theverge.com/2019/3/18/18271805/devin-nunes-twitter-lawsuit-250-million-liz-mair-defamation

That guy?? OMG--
You'll notice why this wasn't on ANY news this morning except FOX. Yahoo mentioned it--there is a small tiny ass thread on reddit..but that's it.
Why?? Because it's a MEANINGLESS  Referral. Referrals are just "requests". "Please investigate this or that, pretty please". The DOJ doesn't have to comply at all. Which you and I both know they wont.
hahahahaa!

This is funny and this is why you should pay attention to Fox more. Everything and I mean everything that Fox has reported (Hannity, Carlson, Ingram, Levine) has been true as far as the investigations, allegations against the Clinton's, Obama's and Soros' and everyone else involved has been right on and no, of course you won't hear about it on the MSM, you never have in the last 21/2 years. You also won't hear about Trumps, economy, the UE or positive developments in his foreign affairs. All you hear (and it works with the left) is Trump hate propaganda. This isn't hearsay, this is fact.   

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2019, 05:10:31 PM »
I'm gonna pass.

How about water buffalo hunt, super adrenalin sport , interested  ;D

Prudence

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2019, 05:40:38 PM »
Will there be refreshments served?

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2019, 05:54:27 PM »
Will there be refreshments served?

yeah, only if u kill 1 of buffalo's  ;D ;D ;D

(I'll provide gun's  ;))

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2019, 08:34:38 PM »
Nunes is going OFF this week and it’s only Monday

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nunes-files-150m-lawsuit-against-mcclatchy-alleging-conspiracy-to-derail-clinton-russia-probes

I didn't know he was a Cali guy......maybe there's some hope after all!!!!

Go Nunes! 8)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2019, 08:46:34 PM »
I didn't know he was a Cali guy......maybe there's some hope after all!!!!

Go Nunes! 8)

Hope? I would love to think so but we’re fucked for awhile

PS, haven’t forgot about the PM. Just not spending a whole lot of time on here

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2019, 09:10:02 PM »
Hope? I would love to think so but we’re fucked for awhile

PS, haven’t forgot about the PM. Just not spending a whole lot of time on here

No worries dude.  It's an odd request, and I just started my new program yesterday.....can be other clients w/o any personal info included.  I'm just a data person, and if I can figure out trends/similarities that might help me, and in turn others; I think it'd be interesting to mess with and learn from. 

I'm still revamping the stuff I mentioned probably into this upcoming weekend anyway, although it's always a W.I.P.