Author Topic: Supplement Industry Law Firm, Tauler Smith, LLP Sanctioned Over “Frivilous” Laws  (Read 1144 times)

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
Supplement Industry Law Firm, Tauler Smith, LLP Sanctioned Over “Frivilous” Lawsuit

Robert Tauler, was recently sanctioned by United States District Court for the Southern District of California, for filing a lawsuit in which he failed to conduct adequate and competent research, made baseless claims, and put forth frivolous representations. In an order dated September 14th, 2018, United States District Judge Robert T. Benitez, imposed a sanction on Mr. Robert Tauler, Esq., for the misrepresentation of his client in violation of Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 11(b). The judge noted that Tauler filed this lawsuit without conducting reasonable and competent research, advancing demonstrably false representations and arguments, and that he can not avoid sanctions simply by ignoring unfavorable facts.

Read Full article here --> http://bit.ly/2KmYUPk

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
cccc
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2019, 04:47:28 PM »
Supplement Industry Law Firm, Tauler Smith, LLP Sanctioned Over “Frivilous” Lawsuit

Robert Tauler, was recently sanctioned by United States District Court for the Southern District of California, for filing a lawsuit in which he failed to conduct adequate and competent research, made baseless claims, and put forth frivolous representations. In an order dated September 14th, 2018, United States District Judge Robert T. Benitez, imposed a sanction on Mr. Robert Tauler, Esq., for the misrepresentation of his client in violation of Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 11(b). The judge noted that Tauler filed this lawsuit without conducting reasonable and competent research, advancing demonstrably false representations and arguments, and that he can not avoid sanctions simply by ignoring unfavorable facts.

Id hit that 4th on the right
p

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
Fourth from where---------------------------------.

J

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

cool story bro.
A

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Supplements are not regulated. They can say anything in advertising and on the container. I'm lactose intolerant like many Blacks and Hispanics. Tired of whey isolate protein powders that say lactose free. My painful stomach and the runs I get tells me it's a lie. Recently found my first lactose free milk protein product and it's really lactose free. Zero problems.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Not a good pic.  They look like what became of the halfwits you avoided back in school.

Prudence

• Getbig IV
  • Not straight..but more importantly--not a gimmick.
Re: cccc
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2019, 07:59:14 AM »
Id hit that 4th on the right
I see....

Prudence

• Getbig IV
  • Not straight..but more importantly--not a gimmick.
EVEN FROM THE OTHER DIRECTION---looks like u got caught out there babe.