Author Topic: Trump admits REVENGE on sanctuary cities. He's like a spoiled kid  (Read 6439 times)

Prudence

• Getbig IV
  • Not straight..but more importantly--not a gimmick.
Re: Trump admits REVENGE on sanctuary cities. He's like a spoiled kid
« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2019, 08:47:00 AM »
I already answered it you jackass.
Pay attention
The problem is that it's ILLEGAL.

You fucking MORON.
Go away.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #51 on: April 14, 2019, 08:49:28 AM »
I already answered it you jackass.
Pay attention

where ? im a moron so do tell  :D as it is no in this thread...
K

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #52 on: April 14, 2019, 09:00:39 AM »

I’d not bother with the Pathetic Mentally Wrong Wired Nature’s Fuckup
Arse Bandit & he’s Easily Offened & Annoyed by the Truth.
How Pleasing That is.

😂🤣😂

Prudence

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: April 14, 2019, 09:01:40 AM »

Oh boy---lemmie explain how the internet works for you you fucking fuck.

It's LITERALLY THE THIRD POST
Right after the other moron Kazan asked "what's the problem?"

Prudence

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: April 14, 2019, 09:04:05 AM »
I’d not bother with the Pathetic Mentally Wrong Wired Nature’s Fuckup
Arse Bandit & he’s Easily Offened & Annoyed by the Truth.
How Pleasing That is.

😂🤣😂
Grammatically incorrect 'sentences' with unnecessary capitalization.

Speak the King's English or shut the fuck up.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #55 on: April 14, 2019, 09:04:55 AM »
The problem is that it's ILLEGAL.

You fucking MORON.
Go away.

This one ? this is explaining how it is illegal ?
K

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 14, 2019, 09:07:50 AM »
Ha Ha Ha How Right I Am The Pathetic Mentally Wrong Wired Nature’s Fuckup
Arse Bandit is Easily Offened & Annoyed by the Truth.
How Pleasing That is.

😂🤣😂

The idiot,  this is a message board & IT thinks it’s a English Lesson.

AIDS Soon to The Rescue.

Prudence

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: April 14, 2019, 09:20:02 AM »
This one ? this is explaining how it is illegal ?

Your fucking HELPLESS and weak.
Legal experts warned that any attempt to carry out a plan like the one Trump says he’s considering would run afoul of the Hatch Act, a 1939 federal law that bars executive branch employees from participating in certain types of political activity on government time or using the government’s resources for political purposes.

Trump’s Twitter posts and his comments leave little doubt that the rationale behind the proposal is political, Talbot said.

But, “he can’t use federal funds to create a program the purpose of which is political, just to embarrass other federal officials,” she said.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/04/12/immigration-placing-migrants-sanctuary-cities-raises-legal-issues/3450858002/

Prudence

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: April 14, 2019, 09:20:36 AM »
That took me all of thirty fucking seconds to Google.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #59 on: April 14, 2019, 10:47:24 AM »
Somewhat. Yes. There HAS to be some sort of barrier at crucial KNOWN easily passable areas. Not the entire fucking thing. That's his ego that wants that.
Let's use some of that hi-tech REAL TIMEaerial surveillance the military used in Afghanistan . That could be up and running in 30 days I bet.
...for a tenth of the cost. Real eyes on real people trying to cross.
What's wrong with that idea?
So you want to watch them cross and not be able to stop them? Or are you suggesting building livable stations for border patrol officers to have sufficient access to those areas under surveillance?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #60 on: April 14, 2019, 11:38:34 AM »
Somewhat. Yes. There HAS to be some sort of barrier at crucial KNOWN easily passable areas. Not the entire fucking thing. That's his ego that wants that.
Let's use some of that hi-tech REAL TIMEaerial surveillance the military used in Afghanistan . That could be up and running in 30 days I bet.
...for a tenth of the cost. Real eyes on real people trying to cross.
What's wrong with that idea?

234 miles is
  Not the entire fucking thing

" hi-tech REAL TIMEaerial surveillance"

Would that be so the military could WATCH the illegal crossings and get a head count?  How does that STOP it?  ::)
:

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 14, 2019, 12:05:07 PM »

But, “he can’t use federal funds to create a program the purpose of which is political, just to embarrass other federal officials,” she said. [/b][/i]
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/04/12/immigration-placing-migrants-sanctuary-cities-raises-legal-issues/3450858002/
How would receiving illegal immigrants into sanctuary cities be embarrassing? I would think all of these cities would be excited to show the country how effective their ideas are and what a huge positive contribution to their cities illegal immigrants are.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 14, 2019, 12:28:34 PM »
What exactly is "security fencing"?

You know what it is if you'd followed the link I included in my post.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 14, 2019, 01:01:16 PM »
What is Illegal on sending them to sanctuary cities ?

I was wondering the same thing. A quick Internet search, did not produce clarity on this issue. The whole idea of sanctuary cities is very likely misunderstood. A sanctuary city's municipal laws tend to protect undocumented immigrants from deportation or prosecution, despite federal immigration law.

What this means is local authorities do not share information they collect about undocumented immigrants with USCIS. These folks can still be arrested for laws they break or crimes they commit by the local police. For example, if an undocumented immigrant is stopped for a traffic violation and the officer discovers they are an illegal immigrant, they still have to go through the appropriate process, such as paying a fine or in the case of a DUII, be jailed.

It seems to me when a immigrant seeking asylum is moved to a sanctuary city to await their hearing, USCIS already knows they are undocumented. What they won't know is if they commit any crimes while staying in a sanctuary city.

In my opinion, this is a massive hoax Trump is playing on the public with the intent of keeping folks riled up and fearing undocumented immigrants.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: April 14, 2019, 01:05:15 PM »
Legal experts warned that any attempt to carry out a plan like the one Trump says he’s considering would run afoul of the Hatch Act, a 1939 federal law that bars executive branch employees from participating in certain types of political activity on government time or using the government’s resources for political purposes.

Trump’s Twitter posts and his comments leave little doubt that the rationale behind the proposal is political, Talbot said.

But, “he can’t use federal funds to create a program the purpose of which is political, just to embarrass other federal officials,” she said.

We have a Supreme Court to interpret these things.  I'm no lawyer, but it makes perfect sense to argue that such a move is not about political gain but rather for the good of the rest of the nation's cities that are not breaking Federal anti-illegal immigrant laws, AND that those cities have repeatedly expressed a moral outrage at cities that don't break the laws like them.  This would mean that the President would be very logical, correct, and within the scope of the law in assuming that those cities would prefer to have the illegals as residents vs. being held captive in "dog cages" while they play x-box, are fed, and tended to medically or let go to fend for themselves.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 14, 2019, 01:08:11 PM »
I was wondering the same thing. A quick Internet search, did not produce clarity on this issue. The whole idea of sanctuary cities is very likely misunderstood. A sanctuary city's municipal laws tend to protect undocumented immigrants from deportation or prosecution, despite federal immigration law.

What this means is local authorities do not share information they collect about undocumented immigrants with USCIS. These folks can still be arrested for laws they break or crimes they commit by the local police. For example, if an undocumented immigrant is stopped for a traffic violation and the officer discovers they are an illegal immigrant, they still have to go through the appropriate process, such as paying a fine or in the case of a DUII, be jailed.

It seems to me when a immigrant seeking asylum is moved to a sanctuary city to await their hearing, USCIS already knows they are undocumented. What they won't know is if they commit any crimes while staying in a sanctuary city.

In my opinion, this is a massive hoax Trump is playing on the public with the intent of keeping folks riled up and fearing undocumented immigrants.

I just don’t get why any city would want & keep any illegal immigrants
Let alone hide / not hand them over to the proper authorities.
Just how do they square the circle with them Being Illegals.

Where does this stop with these cities- Could they do the same for wanted
Criminals that they feel are wrongly accused & not hand them over or just
Ignore the law of the land.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 14, 2019, 01:11:23 PM »
You know what it is if you'd followed the link I included in my post.
Did you read your own link?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: April 14, 2019, 01:11:54 PM »
I just don’t get why any city would want & keep any illegal immigrants
Let alone hide / not hand them over to the proper authorities.
Just how do they square the circle with them Being Illegals.

Where does this stop with these cities- Could they do the same for wanted
Criminals that they feel are wrongly accused & not hand them over or just
Ignore the law of the land.

Political gain....the very reason that Prudence is trying to say that Trump doing that goes against the act is actually demonstration of another federal law being broken by these fucktard cities......whoops! :-X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: April 14, 2019, 01:12:17 PM »
Ha Ha Ha How Right I Am The Pathetic Mentally Wrong Wired Nature’s Fuckup
Arse Bandit is Easily Offened & Annoyed by the Truth.
How Pleasing That is.

😂🤣😂

The idiot,  this is a message board & IT thinks it’s a English Lesson.

AIDS Soon to The Rescue.

Somewhat unlikely in first world countries. There are new medications which can render someone with HIV, undetectable based on their T-cell count. In many cases AIDS (Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome). is the result of untreated HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus). Think of it as the 'end game'.

It can be easy to confuse HIV and AIDS. They are different diagnoses, but they do go hand-in-hand: HIV is a virus that can lead to a condition called AIDS, also known as stage 3 HIV. https://www.healthline.com/health/hiv-aids/hiv-vs-aids

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: April 14, 2019, 01:12:28 PM »
Did you read your own link?

Funniest fucking post I've read all week! ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: April 14, 2019, 01:14:46 PM »

The problem with this is that nobody takes Trump's Twitter posts seriously. He can simply say it was all a big joke and folks will believe him.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: April 14, 2019, 01:21:38 PM »
Funniest fucking post I've read all week! ;D
The first paragraph blows his argument out of the water.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: April 14, 2019, 01:35:53 PM »
How would receiving illegal immigrants into sanctuary cities be embarrassing? I would think all of these cities would be excited to show the country how effective their ideas are and what a huge positive contribution to their cities illegal immigrants are.

Your sarcasm is funny. But it is also kind of pathetic. In the financial sense, that 'huge contribution' part usually comes after an immigrant becomes a naturalized citizen. It would not surprise me to find out that percentage wise, immigrants who become U.S. naturalized citizens are more likely to be successful than U.S. citizens.

Donald's grandfather, Friedrich Trump, was a 16-year-old out of work German barber when he arrived in New York, where he would eventually make a small fortune. One of the reasons he immigrated to the U.S. was to escape Germany's compulsory military service. Nobody in Donald Trump's immediate family ever served in the military. Donald's questionable bone spurs kept him out of the service.

While not the best citizens, all three men were successful in business.      

Prudence

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: April 14, 2019, 01:39:37 PM »

234 miles is
  Not the entire fucking thing

" hi-tech REAL TIMEaerial surveillance"

Would that be so the military could WATCH the illegal crossings and get a head count?  How does that STOP it?  ::)
First off---your little 234 mile number doesn't appear anywhere near accurate.
What you're talking about is "The $5.7 billion that Trump has been fighting for would only be enough to build a fraction of the wall — about 234 miles of new steel barrier, according to a Jan. 6 letter from the Office of Management and Budget. It’s hardly enough to plug every hole, as Trump has recently said is required for a wall to be effective."

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/24/experts-say-trumps-border-wall-will-take-longer-than-he-claims.html

So right off the bat, that huge secure wall is a dud.
But lets keep it going...
Wait---here it is directly from the White House site because I'm sure you don't trust anything unless FOX says it.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Final-Shelby-1-6-19.pdf

Mind you, he originally wanted this:
Size of the wall: 1,150 miles long; 40 feet high; 10 feet deep into the ground; 1 foot wide--$25 BILLION!
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/trumps-border-wall-how-much-it-will-actually-cost-according-to-a-statistician

I thought he was such a great negotiator? The Art of the Deal..blah..blah blah. Another dud

In its latest iteration, the wall would span 700 of the US-Mexico border’s 2,000 miles and cost nearly $18 billion to build..
https://qz.com/1172972/trumps-border-wall-keeps-getting-shorter-and-more-expensive/

He'd prob get more support if he laid out a FINAL plan detailing  the length for all to see/reject.

As far as the high tech stuff--my plan (cuz i'm gonna run in 2020) would be to use satellites or cameras to spot people-- have  manned stations --with helicopters-- every 100 miles. When they spot intruders--either turn em around right then and there or detain them.

Prudence

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: April 14, 2019, 01:40:34 PM »
Prudence for the WIN!