Author Topic: Students at CHRISTIAN university: RESCIND PENCE'S COMMENCEMENT INVITE !!!!!!!!!!  (Read 2481 times)

Prudence

• Getbig IV
  • Not straight..but more importantly--not a gimmick.
There's GOTTA be a reason Pence is still going where he -KNOWS- he's not wanted.

More than 3,700 signatures were collected on a Change.org petition as of Monday afternoon, asking Taylor University President Paul Lowell Haines to rescind Pence's invitation, according to Fox News. The university, located outside Indianapolis, has an enrollment of fewer than 3,000 students.
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/438976-students-at-christian-university-urge-administration-to-rescind
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Good for them!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
It's "cool" to hate the president/vice president, especially for the little millennial, tide pod eating retards.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Prudence

• Getbig IV
I dunno--the Catholic church is a known gay down low hang out.
Pence is a known homophobe.
I wouldn't be surprised if that's the only reason they don't want him.

But who cares?? The more hate the better!

chaos

• Getbig V

It's the democratic party way.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
It's the democratic party way.

yeah, it's too bad they can't follow the example of those tolerant, "big tent" Republicans

chaos

• Getbig V
yeah, it's too bad they can't follow the example of those tolerant, "big tent" Republicans
Yes, so many right wingers beat Obama supporters for wearing hats!! ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

There ya go again throwing words around that you don't know the meaning of even though you're gay. Much like "Racist" "islamophobic" and whatever else the left can use.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Yes, so many right wingers beat Obama supporters for wearing hats!! ::)

I'm sure they do

Along with that they commit mass shootings, send bombs to Trump critics and make death threats to members of Congress

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
There's GOTTA be a reason Pence is still going where he -KNOWS- he's not wanted.

More than 3,700 signatures were collected on a Change.org petition as of Monday afternoon, asking Taylor University President Paul Lowell Haines to rescind Pence's invitation, according to Fox News. The university, located outside Indianapolis, has an enrollment of fewer than 3,000 students.
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/438976-students-at-christian-university-urge-administration-to-rescind
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Good for them!

a

Prudence

• Getbig IV
There ya go again throwing words around that you don't know the meaning of even though you're gay. Much like "Racist" "islamophobic" and whatever else the left can use.
Oh I understand fully what I said. Are you suggesting Pence is NOT a homophobe....of some sort?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus

It's not a Catholic school.

It's evangelical Christian which is a fundamentalist Christian type place.  Strict interpretation of the Bible and all that.

Prudence

• Getbig IV
Yeah....it says Christian in the title of the this thread.
I was referencing Catholic schools in the same light tho. I dunno if that makes sense or not. But I think you get it.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Good for them!

Pence is a decent man, a great husband and father, something you queers absolutely despise.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
How do you get 3,700 signatures at a school with only 3,000 students?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Oh I understand fully what I said. Are you suggesting Pence is NOT a homophobe....of some sort?

Pfffffft...IOL.

Your typing skills suggest that your main occupation is that of a toilet attendant in a glory hole cubicle in a "men's" restroom at the Mirage.

Let me know if I need to dumb it down some more, asspuppet.

chaos

• Getbig V
Take a cue from democrats and have the dead vote, multiple times.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Most of those signatures are probably libtard activists who are not affiliated with the school.  Probably more like 50 students/faculty signed it.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Yes, that's EXACTLY what I'm saying!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Who the f cares?  He is VP.  So some butthurt leftwing twink faggets w their panties in a wad sign an online petition.  Who da F cares?  F them - which we know you would love to - but for real. 

Get a life faries. 

chaos

• Getbig V
Who the f cares?  He is VP.  So some butthurt leftwing twink faggets w their panties in a wad sign an online petition.  Who da F cares?  F them - which we know you would love to - but for real. 

Get a life faries. 
For some reason the current political view is that if you don't agree with the president, you have to protest and cry about everything he does and is associated with, no matter how good or reasonable it is.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!