Author Topic: I always hide my Glock in the diaper bag.......  (Read 1601 times)

Twaddle

• Getbig V
I always hide my Glock in the diaper bag.......
« on: April 17, 2019, 08:25:07 AM »
https://www.al.com/news/birmingham/2019/04/young-birmingham-father-dies-after-accidental-shooting-during-diaper-change-outside-chuck-e-cheeses.html

A young Birmingham father has died following an accidental shooting outside Chuck E Cheese’s in Vestavia Hills.

The Jefferson County Coroner’s Office on Tuesday identified the victim as Timothy Roshun Smith Jr. He was 22 and lived in eastern Birmingham.

The shooting happened Saturday while authorities say Smith was changing his daughter’s diaper in a vehicle outside the restaurant in the Olde Towne shopping center on Montgomery Highway.

Authorities said a gun was in the diaper bag. As Smith reached into the bag to get what he needed to change the girl’s diaper, he came in contact with the gun and it discharged.

A single bullet struck the girl in the leg, and entered into Smith’s chest. He was pronounced dead at UAB Hospital at 2:10 p.m. Monday. His daughter is going to be OK.

"This was a tragic accident and condolences from the VHPD and VHFD go out to the family involved,'' read a statement released Tuesday by Vestavia Hills police.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: I always hide my Glock in the diaper bag.......
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2019, 08:41:14 AM »
https://www.al.com/news/birmingham/2019/04/young-birmingham-father-dies-after-accidental-shooting-during-diaper-change-outside-chuck-e-cheeses.html

A young Birmingham father has died following an accidental shooting outside Chuck E Cheese’s in Vestavia Hills.

The Jefferson County Coroner’s Office on Tuesday identified the victim as Timothy Roshun Smith Jr. He was 22 and lived in eastern Birmingham.

The shooting happened Saturday while authorities say Smith was changing his daughter’s diaper in a vehicle outside the restaurant in the Olde Towne shopping center on Montgomery Highway.

Authorities said a gun was in the diaper bag. As Smith reached into the bag to get what he needed to change the girl’s diaper, he came in contact with the gun and it discharged.

A single bullet struck the girl in the leg, and entered into Smith’s chest. He was pronounced dead at UAB Hospital at 2:10 p.m. Monday. His daughter is going to be OK.

"This was a tragic accident and condolences from the VHPD and VHFD go out to the family involved,'' read a statement released Tuesday by Vestavia Hills police.

See, that's the state of society today.

If Birmingham was like it was back in the 80s, nobody would even feel the need to carry a gun, let alone put it in the diaperbag.

Too much shitpeople in many areas today, too much violence.

Q

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2019, 08:42:19 AM »
If he had left his woman while she was pregnant none of this would‘ve happened.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2019, 09:10:36 AM »
See, that's the state of society today.

If Birmingham was like it was back in the 80s, nobody would even feel the need to carry a gun, let alone put it in the diaperbag.

Too much shitpeople in many areas today, too much violence.

I thought you were Sweden? Another lie

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2019, 09:17:52 AM »

Still in Sweden. Born and bred.

But i've been abroad during my years. France, UK, Greece etc

EDIT: Just read that it was in Alabama. I thought it was Birmingham in England lol!

That i must admit, i know not how it were in the 80s, but probably not worse.
Q

LMV

• Getbig III
  • Time Out
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2019, 09:18:35 AM »
i hide my cock in a paper bag

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2019, 09:33:21 AM »

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2019, 09:34:12 AM »
No holster?  Fucking idiot.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2019, 03:06:44 PM »
Aaaaand that's why I like the XDM with the 1911 style grip safety over the Glock.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2019, 03:20:47 PM »
He's not from Sweden

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2019, 04:09:52 PM »
He's not from Sweden

Yes I know. If I remember correctly, he is Asian

Prudence

• Getbig IV
  • Not straight..but more importantly--not a gimmick.
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2019, 06:02:31 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2019, 06:04:20 PM »

Why show a pic of the child and it's mom ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2019, 12:21:57 AM »
Truth. Somebody here gets it! MGTOW to prevent shooting yourself.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2019, 12:53:21 AM »
Aaaaand that's why I like the XDM with the 1911 style grip safety over the Glock.

I'm not trying to discount your point, but all you have to do to keep a Glock from firing is avoid pulling the trigger.  I carry a Glock 19 appendix with one in the pipe.  No problemo.

Glocks are almost idiot proof.  Just put it in a kydex holster and party on.  If don't have a holster or you have one of those nylon holsters from Uncle Mike's, your wrong.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2019, 02:01:34 AM »
I'm not trying to discount your point, but all you have to do to keep a Glock from firing is avoid pulling the trigger.  I carry a Glock 19 appendix with one in the pipe.  No problemo.

Glocks are almost idiot proof.  Just put it in a kydex holster and party on.  If don't have a holster or you have one of those nylon holsters from Uncle Mike's, your wrong.

There's no talking a Glock shooter out of their Glock, haha. I like the grip angle on the XD better also. It's a plastic gun for 1911 guys.  ;D

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2019, 02:14:04 AM »
The grip angle on Glocks is definitely fucky.