Author Topic: 10 episodes of potential Trump obstruction listed in the Mueller Report  (Read 6843 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: 10 episodes of potential Trump obstruction listed in the Mueller Report
« Reply #50 on: April 22, 2019, 03:39:51 PM »
Oh God...one dummy leading another.

He asked him to remove the special counsel --he refused to do it.
Again--it's IN THE REPORT.

Ok "dummy."  I asked you for specific evidence.  Let's start with these questions/observations:

1.  How do we know Trump asked his lawyer to remove the special counsel? 

2.  Assuming he did ask his lawyer to fire the special counsel, his lawyer advised against it, and Trump followed his lawyer's advice, what precisely did Trump obstruct?

3.  Trump had the authority to fire the special counsel. 

4.  John Dowd, who was actually in charge of the special counsel investigation on Trump's end, says you and Mueller of are full of it:

But asked on Monday when Trump said to fire Mueller, Dowd said: “He never did. I was there at the same time that the report says McGahn mentioned this, and I was assigned to deal with Mueller and briefed the president every day.

“At no time did the president ever say, ‘you know, John, I’m going to get rid of him.’ It was the opposite.

“Here’s the message the president had for Bob Mueller, he told me to carry -- number one, you tell him I respect what he is doing; number two, you tell him he has my full cooperation; number three, get it done as quickly as possible; and number four, whatever else you need, let me know.

“That was always the message and that is exactly what we did.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dowd-trump-attorney-mueller-report

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #51 on: April 22, 2019, 04:19:22 PM »
Ok "dummy."  I asked you for specific evidence.  Let's start with these questions/observations:

1.  How do we know Trump asked his lawyer to remove the special counsel?

2.  Assuming he did ask his lawyer to fire the special counsel, his lawyer advised against it, and Trump followed his lawyer's advice, what precisely did Trump obstruct?

3.  Trump had the authority to fire the special counsel.  

4.  John Dowd, who was actually in charge of the special counsel investigation on Trump's end, says you and Mueller of are full of it:

But asked on Monday when Trump said to fire Mueller, Dowd said: “He never did. I was there at the same time that the report says McGahn mentioned this, and I was assigned to deal with Mueller and briefed the president every day.

“At no time did the president ever say, ‘you know, John, I’m going to get rid of him.’ It was the opposite.

“Here’s the message the president had for Bob Mueller, he told me to carry -- number one, you tell him I respect what he is doing; number two, you tell him he has my full cooperation; number three, get it done as quickly as possible; and number four, whatever else you need, let me know.

McGahn told Priebus and presumably they BOTH told Mueller since it's in his report

I guess you think they lied to Mueller about that....which would be both an unnecesary and stupid thing to lie about and obviously also a crime (and I guess also a conspiracy since it would require both McGahn and Preibus to agree lie about this)

Was Dowd under oath when he made his statement disputing this and how would he know that Trump didn't say this to McGahn.  Was he with McGahn at EVERY MOMENT that he spoke to Trump?

Of course if you think Mueller is "full of it" then I guess we can just assume that Meuller's conclusion that Trump didn't collude with Russia is also false and that he did in fact activley conspire with Russia to steal the election.

See how easy this is ???

Fucking Trumptard ::)

Prudence

• Getbig IV
  • Not straight..but more importantly--not a gimmick.
« Reply #52 on: April 22, 2019, 04:46:56 PM »
Ok "dummy."  I asked you for specific evidence.  Let's start with these questions/observations:

1.  How do we know Trump asked his lawyer to remove the special counsel?  the report states it. 

2.  Assuming he did ask his lawyer to fire the special counsel, his lawyer advised against it, and Trump followed his lawyer's advice, what precisely did Trump obstruct? ATTEMPTING to obstruct IS obstruction...and a crime.

Obstructive act (p. 87): Former White House Counsel Don McGahn is a “credible witness” in providing evidence that Trump indeed attempted to fire Mueller. This “would qualify as an obstructive act” if the firing “would naturally obstruct the investigation and any grand jury proceedings that might flow from the inquiry.”
https://www.lawfareblog.com/obstruction-justice-mueller-report-heat-map

3.  Trump had the authority to fire the special counsel.  Deputy Attorney Rod Rosenstein, not President Trump, is the one who has authority to fire Mueller. While President Trump might compel others to do so on his behalf or instruct the attorney general to revoke DOJ’s special counsel regulations, the risks of doing so are prohibitive.  History warns that he would be risking his presidency, not to mention increasing his exposure to charges of obstruction of justice. "
https://www.citizensforethics.org/trump-cant-easily-remove-mueller-happens-tries/

4.  John Dowd, who was actually in charge of the special counsel investigation on Trump's end, says you and Mueller of are full of it:

Well..Don Mcgahn's lawyer had THIS to say about those that are saying his client is lying: 
McGahn’s lawyer William Burck said in a statement that it’s a “mystery why Rudy Giuliani feels the need to re-litigate incidents the attorney general and deputy attorney general have concluded were not obstruction. But they are accurately described” in the Mueller report.

Prudence

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: April 22, 2019, 04:47:53 PM »

See how easy this is ???

It really is JUST that easy.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 22, 2019, 05:25:01 PM »
..answering questions himself
No he didn't.
Trump said he couldn’t remember  36 TIMESin response to special counsel Robert Mueller’s questions

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/trump-said-he-couldnt-remember-36-times-in-response-to-special-counsel-robert-muellers-questions-2019-04-18

The questions pertained to the period when Trump was a private citizen

Prudence

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: April 22, 2019, 05:44:25 PM »
And???

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #56 on: April 22, 2019, 06:07:49 PM »
It really is JUST that easy.
He said/she said. PROVE it.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 22, 2019, 06:13:07 PM »
What??? What are you talking about? I didn't edit my response one bit.

Here's our exchange...…….

**sigh** so if we back dat ass up to page 296, it clearly states that on June 14th McGahn has a 15 minute call with Trump and he can't remember shit about it, then 3 days later, he has another call and can remember every detail? Again, all a he said/she said story. Zero proof.
ahahahh--picture me backing dat ass up..

Umm... oh--I see. Trump doesn't remember it.
He's totally believable with his UNTARNISHED history of the truth.
Gotcha.

Fixed

You see there where my post says "fixed"? If you look at the original, you'll see that it's actually McGahn I'm talking about in my first post and I corrected your "fixed" post to reflect that. YOU changed it to Trump not remembering the phone call but it was actually McGahn. Like I said, if you read the report that you were selectively quoting to fit your agenda, you would know this.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Prudence

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: April 22, 2019, 06:39:50 PM »
ahahahh--picture me backing dat ass up..

Umm... oh--I see. Trump doesn't remember it.
He's totally believable with his UNTARNISHED history of the truth.
Gotcha.

This is my original post. I didn't go back and alter a FUCKING word. You quoted me trying to be funny by saying McGahn didn't remember it by crossing out Trump and replacing it with McGahn.
Now your saying I never said Trump to begin with????
HUH?
If your accusing me of something, then I'm not following u.
Your theory doesn't even flow with the continuity of my post.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 22, 2019, 06:49:40 PM »

1.  Who cares if the report says it?  Is it a quote directly from Trump?  Rhetorical question.  Stop trying to act like it's something you know Trump actually said. 

2.  What did I just tell you about posting links you haven't read?  Like this part:

I should emphasize that the below is my interpretation of the evidence as Mueller seems to provide it—others may have different readings. (Richard Hoeg has provided a slightly different take, also available on Twitter.) My assessment rests on an assumption that Mueller is correct in his legal analysis that a president may still obstruct justice even if the act in question is taken entirely under his Article II authority. Under Attorney General Bill Barr’s reading of Article II, this heat map would look very different. I’ve also accepted at face value Mueller’s statutory argument that 18 U.S.C. § 1512(c)(2) “states a broad, independent, and unqualified prohibition on obstruction of justice,” rather than, as Trump’s personal counsel apparently argued to Mueller, covering only “acts that would impair the integrity and availability of evidence.”

Why do I care about this kid's interpretation of anything?  Give me Alan Dershowitz's interpretation and then we can talk. 

3.  Do not give me some link to a bunch of hacks who work for David Brock.  If you're going to come, you need to come correct with reliable information.  Especially when you have the audacity to call people dumb. 

4.  So Trump says one thing, McGahn says another, and Dowd says another.  When you have a situation like that, you cannot reasonably conclude it proves anything.   

So, strike one.  Next one you'd like to discuss? 

Prudence

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: April 22, 2019, 07:01:58 PM »
First of genius, how could I possibly KNOW anything other than what I get from the press? Same for you.
Secondly---just because YOU don't approve of a person's 'interpretation/opinion' on a matter does NOT mean they are to be dismissed. You see it differently. So fucking what? Who the fuck are you? Who the fuck are ANY of us? A bunch of nobodies with OPINIONS.

You know as much as I do.
Correct me if I'm wrong--but it appears to me that you believe Trump has done NOTHING wrong at all and you can't see how MILLIONS of people think he did?

If you answer yes, I will not respond and never ever talk to you again. Additionally, I'll fart in your general direction.

Prudence

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: April 22, 2019, 07:03:35 PM »
I'm going to bed...don't want you to think i"m avoiding you and your brilliance.
:: kisses::

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 22, 2019, 07:13:53 PM »
First of genius, how could I possibly KNOW anything other than what I get from the press? Same for you.
Secondly---just because YOU don't approve of a person's 'interpretation/opinion' on a matter does NOT mean they are to be dismissed. You see it differently. So fucking what? Who the fuck are you? Who the fuck are ANY of us? A bunch of nobodies with OPINIONS.

You know as much as I do.
Correct me if I'm wrong--but it appears to me that you believe Trump has done NOTHING wrong at all and you can't see how MILLIONS of people think he did?

If you answer yes, I will not respond and never ever talk to you again. Additionally, I'll fart in your general direction.

Listen fool, don't give me an ultimatum.  This is a friggin message board.  I don't give a rip if you never respond to another one of my posts, or follow me around like the creepy little Village Idiot does.  I think what you're realizing is you cannot engage me with BS, post some links you didn't read, then think you've made a point.   :)  

That said, I'm not answering your stupid question about Trump, because it's a stupid question.  

How could you know anything?  If you had common sense, read, and listen it's not that hard.  For example, you know after investigations by the House, Senate, FBI, Bob Woodward, and Mueller and his team of angry Democrat donors that there is no evidence in support of that the Russia conspiracy theory.  None.

You know if you use your common sense that it's a stupid friggin conspiracy theory.  

You know if you watch or listen to Dan Bongino how to connect the dots on this stupid theory.  

If you are objective, you can listen to someone like Maxine Waters, Eric Swalwell, and Schiff and understand they are partisan hacks who have been lying for two years.  And they are dumb as a box of rocks.  

In any event, if you want to challenge people to discuss the 10 laughable instances of obstruction of justice, bring your facts.  The first one blew up.  Next?   :)    

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 22, 2019, 07:47:54 PM »
This is my original post. I didn't go back and alter a FUCKING word. You quoted me trying to be funny by saying McGahn didn't remember it by crossing out Trump and replacing it with McGahn.
Now your saying I never said Trump to begin with????
HUH?
If your accusing me of something, then I'm not following u.
Your theory doesn't even flow with the continuity of my post.
And you think anyone here should take your political opinion seriously when you can't figure out this simple exchange? I wasn't trying to be funny, the report that you quoted clearly states that McGahn had a call with Trump and that he (McGahn) couldn't remember a single thing about that call, but the next call a few days later he (McGahn) could remember every detail.

Maybe you should go and actually read the pages you're quoting so you know exactly what they say instead of cherry picking a sentence and trying to manipulate it to fit your agenda. Just a thought.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #64 on: April 22, 2019, 08:32:52 PM »

1.  How do we know Trump asked his lawyer to remove the special counsel? 

2.  Assuming he did ask his lawyer to fire the special counsel, his lawyer advised against it, and Trump followed his lawyer's advice, what precisely did Trump obstruct?

3.  Trump had the authority to fire the special counsel. 

To your point about Bongino

Prudence

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: April 23, 2019, 07:11:21 AM »
Listen fool, don't give me an ultimatum.  This is a friggin message board.  I don't give a rip if you never respond to another one of my posts, or follow me around like the creepy little Village Idiot does.  I think what you're realizing is you cannot engage me with BS, post some links you didn't read, then think you've made a point.   :)    DM sent   

That said, I'm not answering your stupid question about Trump, because it's a stupid question.  

How could you know anything?  If you had common sense, read, and listen it's not that hard.  For example, you know after investigations by the House, Senate, FBI, Bob Woodward, and Mueller and his team of angry Democrat donors that there is no evidence in support of that the Russia conspiracy theory.  None.

You know if you use your common sense that it's a stupid friggin conspiracy theory.  I never harped on the Russian collusion theory--I always emphasized his practice of obstruction   

You know if you watch or listen to Dan Bongino how to connect the dots on this stupid theory.   See the next post for a GREAT video of his.     

If you are objective, you can listen to someone like Maxine Waters, Eric Swalwell, and Schiff and understand they are partisan hacks who have been lying for two years.  And they are dumb as a box of rocks.  

In any event, if you want to challenge people to discuss the 10 laughable instances of obstruction of justice, bring your facts.  The first one blew up.  Next?   :)      There's always that good old list..haha   

Prudence

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: April 23, 2019, 07:21:48 AM »
 You know if you watch or listen to Dan Bongino how to connect the dots on this stupid theory.  

Okay--well I first found out about this guy by watching the devil's own FOX News. Interesting guy for sure.
Now--as much as I would LOVE to say he's full of shit and making this stuff up, I simply can't.  However in true Mueller fashion, neither can I totally verify his account of this event...or the timeline.
 Not related to this video--but points worth mentioning:

--Clearly Fusion GPS has mostly gone unmentioned by Trump haters. Myself included.
--The George Soros angle SEEMS a little far fetched. But there NEEDS to be an explanation of this puppy:
A group backed by liberal billionaire George Soros contributed millions of dollars to firms connected to Fusion GPS and Christopher Steele, the author of the so-called Trump dossier.

Internal Revenue Service filings reveal The Democracy Integrity Project, founded in 2017 by a former staffer to Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., $3.3 million was paid to Bean LLC., a holding company that oversees Fusion GPS. Separately, $250,000 was paid to London-based Walsingham Partners Ltd., which is owned by Steele and his business partner Christopher Burrows

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ABOUT????
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/george-soros-backed-group-gave-millions-of-dollars-to-firms-tied-to-fusion-gps-christopher-steele

Prudence

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: April 23, 2019, 07:22:26 AM »

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: April 23, 2019, 08:01:09 AM »
And you think anyone here should take your political opinion seriously when you can't figure out this simple exchange? I wasn't trying to be funny, the report that you quoted clearly states that McGahn had a call with Trump and that he (McGahn) couldn't remember a single thing about that call, but the next call a few days later he (McGahn) could remember every detail.

Maybe you should go and actually read the pages you're quoting so you know exactly what they say instead of cherry picking a sentence and trying to manipulate it to fit your agenda. Just a thought.

President Donald Trump didn’t fall for the Mueller perjury trap.

Democrats hate themselves even more.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #69 on: April 23, 2019, 08:25:06 AM »
To your point about Bongino

The liberal dumbasses avoided this video like the plague but still insist on trying to make their ignorant non-point points. In short, they’re just flat out stupid people

Prudence

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: April 23, 2019, 11:06:06 AM »
The liberal dumbasses avoided this video like the plague but still insist on trying to make their ignorant non-point points. In short, they’re just flat out stupid people

Never heard of the guy--clicked the link--watched a few min and promptly stopped it. Went on Wiki and looked him up. His views on race relations, albeit based on 'facts', are suspect to say the least.
I have zero interest in hearing what he has to say about anything. There are other Trump supporters out there I'd rather hear from.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #71 on: April 23, 2019, 11:41:05 AM »
Believe it or not , you've hit on the essence of the political divide.
A source is only credible IF they tell them what they want to hear.

The FBI was always considered a reliable and highly credible organization BEFORE Trump.
Now, because Comey and few others refused to give a PERSONAL loyality to Trump, they're considered "suspect".

The FBI and even the President himself and supposed to be loyal to the US constitution, NOT some individual.

Only by naive people.  Remember Ruby Ridge?  Or the FBI coddling Whitey Bulger or many mob killers? 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: April 23, 2019, 11:59:28 AM »
Prudence and Howard, it is good that you've taken the reins on this barren of mules. However, you may be wasting your time since mules are reputed to be extremely stubborn.

Prudence

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: April 23, 2019, 12:18:38 PM »
BAWAHAHAHAH!

Ya know....I actually enjoy it. It's fun. I've been on msg boards since the AOL days. Always interesting to see how others think.
 We can agree or disagree, it's as social as I wanna get with my clothing on.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: April 23, 2019, 01:24:24 PM »
Okay--well I first found out about this guy by watching the devil's own FOX News. Interesting guy for sure.
Now--as much as I would LOVE to say he's full of shit and making this stuff up, I simply can't.  However in true Mueller fashion, neither can I totally verify his account of this event...or the timeline.
 Not related to this video--but points worth mentioning:

--Clearly Fusion GPS has mostly gone unmentioned by Trump haters. Myself included.
--The George Soros angle SEEMS a little far fetched. But there NEEDS to be an explanation of this puppy:
A group backed by liberal billionaire George Soros contributed millions of dollars to firms connected to Fusion GPS and Christopher Steele, the author of the so-called Trump dossier.

Internal Revenue Service filings reveal The Democracy Integrity Project, founded in 2017 by a former staffer to Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., $3.3 million was paid to Bean LLC., a holding company that oversees Fusion GPS. Separately, $250,000 was paid to London-based Walsingham Partners Ltd., which is owned by Steele and his business partner Christopher Burrows

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ABOUT????
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/george-soros-backed-group-gave-millions-of-dollars-to-firms-tied-to-fusion-gps-christopher-steele

Bongino is as well versed on the facts of this Russia conspiracy as anyone I've heard.  Deep in the weeds.  When you listen to how he connects the dots, you understand just how diabolical this whole thing is.