Author Topic: Dating hot chicks with shitty paying jobs  (Read 4767 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Dating hot chicks with shitty paying jobs
« on: April 22, 2019, 02:45:41 PM »
How do you guys like dating hot chicks with shitty jobs? Most any long relationship I’ve had were with women who had real careers. Sure I’ve fucked the waitress , bartender, hair stylist etc.  but dating them is painful. Always complaining about money and you need to foot the bill anytime you want to do something fun.  Just the other day I met this smoking hot chick that worked the cologne counter at Macy’s.  I just couldn’t be bothered to call her and try to date her.  I’m sure Macy’s pays her a solid $8 an hour.
Does a chick’s job affect whether you would date her or not?

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
Re: Dating hot chicks with shitty paying jobs
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2019, 02:50:51 PM »
How do you guys like dating hot chicks with shitty jobs? Most any long relationship I’ve had were with women who had real careers. Sure I’ve fucked the waitress , bartender, hair stylist etc.  but dating them is painful. Always complaining about money and you need to foot the bill anytime you want to do something fun.  Just the other day I met this smoking hot chick that worked the cologne counter at Macy’s.  I just couldn’t be bothered to call her and try to date her.  I’m sure Macy’s pays her a solid $8 an hour.
Not if they were going to school to better themselves if her lifes ambition is to make 8 bucks an hour just bang bang bye bye
p

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2019, 02:56:09 PM »
Depends.

You definitely should consider all factors.

If she's dumb as a rock that's a red flag.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2019, 03:01:12 PM »
i dont think you have a choice.

any guy who's dating "hot chicks" clearly isnt very bright himself.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2019, 03:04:53 PM »
Ask Howard.

Also how old are the girls you're trying to date? A hot chick at Macys is in her 20's? And you're in SoCal right, so she is making more than $8 an hour.

Ask yourself what are you looking for a hot chick or a woman with a career, then build on that.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2019, 03:14:47 PM »
I wouldn’t care as long as she is not a financial burden which she shouldn’t be as the fact she hasn’t starved to death shows she managed to get by before she met you. Fuck paying for shit for them

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2019, 03:18:11 PM »

Are you the man, or the bitch? Who cares what a woman does for a living?

Just another symptom of the feminized state of America.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2019, 04:07:21 PM »
My niece is a waitress in a beach side bar. She brings home a $1000 in cash each day during the weekend during the summer. Many bar tenders if the management isn't taking their tips make a really good buck in the right bar.

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2019, 04:14:32 PM »
Why would a hot chick need to work? Sounds like you’re dating fives or sixes.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2019, 05:44:36 PM »
I wouldn’t, but I’m married. Even before I was married and dating, I made sure that any chick I dated seriously had a career. My wife made good money when we met and even into the marriage. It all depends on what you want. If you’re dating a hot twenty something to satisfy a primal urge, then it doesn’t matter what she makes because it’s temporary. If you’re looking to settle down, get someone on your financial level. I know that’s hard for most getbiggers, but I heard Bezos’ ex just got $35 billion so she may earn enough to lick most of our boots.  ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2019, 05:53:40 PM »
My current significant other, Rory, is a dental hygienist.
X

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2019, 05:59:38 PM »
Why would a hot chick need to work? Sounds like you’re dating fives or sixes.

lmfao :D

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2019, 06:01:24 PM »

Rory is a human, EDB is talking about poultry.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2019, 06:31:19 PM »

I thought he owned a gym?

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2019, 06:33:07 PM »
How do you guys like dating hot chicks with shitty jobs? Most any long relationship I’ve had were with women who had real careers. Sure I’ve fucked the waitress , bartender, hair stylist etc.  but dating them is painful. Always complaining about money and you need to foot the bill anytime you want to do something fun.  Just the other day I met this smoking hot chick that worked the cologne counter at Macy’s.  I just couldn’t be bothered to call her and try to date her.  I’m sure Macy’s pays her a solid $8 an hour.

It's just another form of prostitution. Hot chick dates guy who pays for everything...

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2019, 07:01:59 PM »
since when do guys care?

E
E

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2019, 07:33:20 PM »

Absolutely not ,  but if she's complaining about money all the time that would be a turn off

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2019, 08:27:06 PM »
OP post pics i want to see what you look like so i can gauge what kind of girl you date/pull

or link your IG

Thx

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2019, 08:30:42 PM »
Depends on the girl and her personality, I've dated tons of housekeeping chicks on the ship, everyone of them was an immigrant one from Chile, one from Dominican Republic, and one from the Philippines. Everyone of them were cool as fuck, never asked for anything, enjoyed simple things like going to the beach, going dancing, going on hikes. I've dated a Marketing executive for a huge company in the Midwest when I was bartending in Chicago, she was a milf and wanted nothing but a young boy toy, she bought me tons of shit, and knew exactly where we stood. So it depends on the girl, the job doesn't have shit to do with it, their personality does. Working at Macy's, I would steer clear of any chick working at that place regardless of their job, the clientele are rich people and don't get it twisted they are there to meet a rich dude, it's not rocket science. Just like women working at country clubs, why do you think they are working there?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2019, 08:49:45 PM »
Op never has EveR posted a pic wat a falcon faggit bitch , so any story he tells is ambiguous Bullshit
A

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2019, 09:15:27 PM »
Op never has EveR posted a pic wat a falcon faggit bitch , so any story he tells is ambiguous Bullshit

kind of what i am thinking

when guys talk about hot chics i want to see them and also know their location too. so i can just piece things together what they determine hot

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2019, 09:43:01 PM »
If they they deepthroat and take it up the ass it raises their stock quite a bit....
Mr. AZ 2003

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2019, 11:32:54 PM »
What is it with this dating shit? You guys need a hug and a blanket? A kiss in the morning? A titty to suck on to feel the comfort you felt when you were a baby? I thought we had some real alphas on this board. What happened to just catch and release?

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2019, 11:54:22 PM »
What is it with this dating shit? You guys need a hug and a blanket? A kiss in the morning? A titty to suck on to feel the comfort you felt when you were a baby? I thought we had some real alphas on this board. What happened to just catch and release?

at one time he got to second base

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2019, 01:55:31 AM »

F...ck love, I am into bonking only, f....ck roses & chocos , sex,sex,sex spread your DNA & move ............. 8)

(Aliens & Predators have no time 4 romantic crap)