Author Topic: Video: Brie Larson is an insufferable kunt and RIP to Scarlett Johansson's boobs  (Read 20355 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Not exactly.

Good movie btw.

Good.  I'm still not going to watch it.  Fuck Brie Larson and fuck all the douchebag liberal political activists that star in it.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Sounds about right.  Very poor story telling.  You spend a decade setting up and exploring a bunch of beloved characters.  Then the in climax some new over-powered Mary Sue swoops in at the last minute and saves the world.

If I was a fan of these Marvel movies I'd be fucking furious.  Anyone in the mood for soggy waffles?

She has to have the worst ass of any woman in Hollywood.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
I imagine that even when she is standing up straight you can still see her asshole.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
I imagine that even when she is standing up straight you can still see her asshole.

She has to have the worst ass of any woman in Hollywood.

So now we are going to pretend this girl isn't the standard skinny no ASS white girl?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Sounds about right.  Very poor story telling.  You spend a decade setting up and exploring a bunch of beloved characters.  Then the in climax some new over-powered Mary Sue swoops in at the last minute and saves the world.

If I was a fan of these Marvel movies I'd be fucking furious.  Anyone in the mood for soggy waffles?

BRIE LARSON THE PIECE OF SHIT

NGANNOU THE PIECE OF SHIT

MIOCIC THE PIECE OF SHIT

DC!!!

I'M COMING FOR YOU MOTHERPHUCKER!!!
Q

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert

Hahahahaha!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
The thing that pisses me off the most is that so many (not all)  of these actors and actresses (if these turds even use the latter term anymore) are playing heroic figures but in reality they are pusillanimous haters of freedom whose greatest desire is to free debauchery, free evil and lock up all that is good in the world in the name of "fairness".

As I would with  the cucktards here I would not lift a finger to save them from themselves in the real world. I've got a couple of friends in the film business and they tell me that not every "star" is a black hole of filth and anti-American sentiment.   

Brie Larson is a twatling.  FTN.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V

So now we are going to pretend this girl isn't the standard skinny no ASS white girl?
The standard skinny no ass white girl isn't in Hollywood.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
:D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle

:D

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!

:o  :o

;D  ;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
Hollyweird worked to create this atmosphere, lets see if they can breathe in this shit and survive without making it right.

And by "right" I mean fire this twatling.

Watching the uncut version of the interview you can clearly see and hear the disdain Hemsworth and Cheadle have for this creature.  Hemsworth I don't know much about but Don is something of a libtard and it's painfully funny to watch him suffer his "convictions" sitting next to Mar-Vel.  When she touches both he and Chris, Don looks and sounds perturbed but since he's a lib he has to take it like a manlet.

There was another interview done by Jeremy Renner and Brie where Renner states he doesn't use his celebrity to live a platform right after she steps onto her dais of dumb about how she does just that.  I'm hoping that buried somewhere beneath all that BS that most performers put on display is a boiling cauldron of what it means to be if not American then at least Conservative just flows out of these guys and they walk out on her leaving the sniveling twatling to carry the torch that Hemsworth so fittingly said she stole (paraphrased).

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Hollyweird worked to create this atmosphere, lets see if they can breathe in this shit and survive without making it right.

And by "right" I mean fire this twatling.

Watching the uncut version of the interview you can clearly see and hear the disdain Hemsworth and Cheadle have for this creature.  Hemsworth I don't know much about but Don is something of a libtard and it's painfully funny to watch him suffer his "convictions" sitting next to Mar-Vel.  When she touches both he and Chris, Don looks and sounds perturbed but since he's a lib he has to take it like a manlet.

There was another interview done by Jeremy Renner and Brie where Renner states he doesn't use his celebrity to live a platform right after she steps onto her dais of dumb about how she does just that.  I'm hoping that buried somewhere beneath all that BS that most performers put on display is a boiling cauldron of what it means to be if not American then at least Conservative just flows out of these guys and they walk out on her leaving the sniveling twatling to carry the torch that Hemsworth so fittingly said she stole (paraphrased).

Here

Brie Larson : i can do my own stunts thank you veeeeeery mucch.

VFX team has left the chat.
Stuntdouble has left the chat.
Butt double has left the chat.

Q

The Scott

• Getbig V
"Butt double"!!   LOL! ;D

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
I had never heard of this woman but having had a quick look she has no star power or charisma at all. Obviously takes herself extremely seriously, can only imagine what a bitchy cow she is in real life. Also her ass is terrible, literally flat as a pancake.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
The standard skinny no ass white girl isn't in Hollywood.

I love me some Basinger but even in her prime, she had no ass.  Basic standard white woman build.  I guess she wasn't in Hollywood.

Micky should have stayed the phuck away from boxing gyms.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
The conversation has transitioned to the topic of women in Hollywood and their asses.  This is relevant to my interests.

Prudence

• Getbig IV
  • Not straight..but more importantly--not a gimmick.
Not mine.
Next topic please.

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
Here

Brie Larson : i can do my own stunts thank you veeeeeery mucch.

Butt double has left the chat.

The Scott

• Getbig V

The wacky world of Disney's AMCU (All Male Cuck  Universe) presents  tbombz as Capitain Mar-Velos  and Vince B.  as the nefarious Thermos in...

DependerZ...Rear End Gayme.

I know.   Not worthy of your work but still thought I should give it a bash.   ;D

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
The wacky world of Disney's AMCU (All Male Cuck  Universe) presents  tbombz as Capitain Mar-Velos  and Vince B.  as the nefarious Thermos in...

DependerZ...Rear End Gayme.

I know.   Not worthy of your work but still thought I should give it a bash.   ;D
;D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
"Butt double"!!   LOL! ;D

It's not a joke Scott!

It's fer real...

---
In one of the oddest and most humorous stories of the week, Marvel Studios is searching for a ‘butt double’ for reshoots of Avengers 4 due out next year. Disney is scheduled to begin a series of reshoots over the coming weeks as it prepares for a lengthy post-production. In a Georgia Central Casting Facebook page (GCC) ad, they call for additional photography and a ‘butt double’ presumably for Brie Larson who is set to play Captain Marvel in the latest film.

****FEATURE FILM – Mary Lou****
BODY/BUTT DOUBLE
Working multiple dates starting September
Rate: $125/10

Central Casting is looking for a Photo Double to work on this exciting project. Filming will likely begin in early September; you should have a flexible schedule and ability to work multiple days a week through October. An interview and fitting will be required within the next 2 weeks. Filming will mostly take place in Fayetteville & the Greater Atlanta Area. Experience is preferred. You MUST fit these size requirements:

-Woman #1: Looking for a female who appears to be Caucasian, 20’s-30’s. Height 5’2 – 5’4, Bust 32B – 32D, waist 25 – 27, hips 36 – 38, dress size 0-4. Hair color: BLONDE

ONLY SUBMIT IF YOU FIT THIS DESCRIPTION! And follow the instructions carefully or you will NOT be considered! To submit, send an email to MaryLou@CentralCasting.com and include: your name, phone number, height, weight, sizes, current photo(s) and a resume of any relevant experience. For photos, you MUST include:

1. a headshot
2. full body shot of your front side, head to toe
3. full body shot of your back side (wearing ALL BLACK, leggings or yoga pants- must be form fitting).

Please put “BODY DOUBLE” in the subject line.

---

Q

The Scott

• Getbig V
It's not a joke Scott!

It's fer real...

---
In one of the oddest and most humorous stories of the week, Marvel Studios is searching for a ‘butt double’ for reshoots of Avengers 4 due out next year. Disney is scheduled to begin a series of reshoots over the coming weeks as it prepares for a lengthy post-production. In a Georgia Central Casting Facebook page (GCC) ad, they call for additional photography and a ‘butt double’ presumably for Brie Larson who is set to play Captain Marvel in the latest film.

****FEATURE FILM – Mary Lou****
BODY/BUTT DOUBLE
Working multiple dates starting September
Rate: $125/10

Central Casting is looking for a Photo Double to work on this exciting project. Filming will likely begin in early September; you should have a flexible schedule and ability to work multiple days a week through October. An interview and fitting will be required within the next 2 weeks. Filming will mostly take place in Fayetteville & the Greater Atlanta Area. Experience is preferred. You MUST fit these size requirements:

-Woman #1: Looking for a female who appears to be Caucasian, 20’s-30’s. Height 5’2 – 5’4, Bust 32B – 32D, waist 25 – 27, hips 36 – 38, dress size 0-4. Hair color: BLONDE

ONLY SUBMIT IF YOU FIT THIS DESCRIPTION! And follow the instructions carefully or you will NOT be considered! To submit, send an email to MaryLou@CentralCasting.com and include: your name, phone number, height, weight, sizes, current photo(s) and a resume of any relevant experience. For photos, you MUST include:

1. a headshot
2. full body shot of your front side, head to toe
3. full body shot of your back side (wearing ALL BLACK, leggings or yoga pants- must be form fitting).

Please put “BODY DOUBLE” in the subject line.

---

I hope Disney Inc. is aware that they were "butt shaming" this fine specimine and real world Shero to brazillions of girls both real and medically altered to be who they really, truly are.  'n' shiet.

How dare they?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
I love me some Basinger but even in her prime, she had no ass.  Basic standard white woman build.  I guess she wasn't in Hollywood.

Micky should have stayed the phuck away from boxing gyms.
Strange that you are a black fella hating on white women's asses while having a white woman in your avatar.   ::)  Rejected recently?

sarcafago

• Getbig III
  • Keep your whip hand strong.
Strange that you are a black fella hating on white women's asses while having a white woman in your avatar.   ::)  Rejected recently?

The woman in his avatar isn't white and he isn't black. He's mixed and it's clearly caused him mental anguish throughout his life. He's more obsessed with mulatto's than white women. Btw, every woman in this thread is a jew.