Author Topic: cramps  (Read 1301 times)

triple_h

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
cramps
« on: April 16, 2006, 07:42:32 AM »
mates,
recently i have been getting cramps in my feet when i sit long and in my fingers when i sleep on them, what should i do /take for it?

and what to take to improve my skin texture?

thanks

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: cramps
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2006, 08:56:45 AM »
mates,
recently i have been getting cramps in my feet when i sit long and in my fingers when i sleep on them, what should i do /take for it?

and what to take to improve my skin texture?

thanks

Um, ...you might want to consider getting up more frequently, and not sitting so long,
...as well as not sleeping on your fingers. Just a thought.  ;)

There are many different way you can improve your skin texture.
Internally, externally, ...or both.

Internally:

A good multivitamin and mineral complex with plenty of antioxidants & bioflavanoids should help.
Silica is also very good for your skin, as are bilberry, alfalfa, horsetail, wheatgerm, and lycopene.

...oh, and fish oil is also very beneficial as well too. And make sure to keep yourself well hydrated.

Externally:

A good pH balanced cleanser that doesn't strip your skin of it's natural protective barrier would be a good place to start. And use an effective moisturizer. not one laden with oils that would merely clog your pores and lead to acne, but one with the ability to penetrate and nourish your skin, and will also repair the skins natural protective barrier as well.

I could recommend a few if you would like, however, without knowing whether you're looking to improve the skin texture on your face or your body, it would be hard to tell. Could you be a bit more specific?

w

triple_h

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2006, 09:44:30 AM »
looking for full body an face.

what is silica?

wiull cod liver oil do?

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2006, 11:13:06 AM »
Cod liver oil will work but a flax seed oil or a good EFA will work as well.  Personally I hate fish oils because they taste nasty and I also hate taking a tablespoon of flax oil.  I use EFA (essential fatty acid) pills and have notice a difference in my skin, as well as my overall health.
Jennifer

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
  • Peace and good genes be to you
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2006, 08:30:29 AM »
i take flax oil and fish oil and should be on the cover for Olay 

;D