Author Topic: FOX's HIGHEST LEGAL AUTHORITY - Napolitano went on FOX-said Trump DID obstruct!  (Read 1628 times)

Prudence

• Getbig IV
  • Not straight..but more importantly--not a gimmick.
Andrew Napolitano is Fox News' MOST senior judicial analyst since 1998. Long tenure over there at FOX.  What a set of balls he's got! I'm sure he'll be fired today.
He went on TV and told the whole world every instance of obstruction Trump was guilt of. Turned on Trump big time. 30 year friendship down the drain.
The Fox version is longer--but here's the juicy part
KNIFE IN THE BACK OF TRUMP BEGINS @ 4:43 MARK

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Wonderful!! You guys got him this time, for sure he'll be impeached and you'll finally get what you want! Yay you!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
Russian Spy...Nazi....etc.....ya wn
K

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
It's good to see that there are some Republican that actually care about the law and actually put it ahead of their cult like worship of Trumptard

The longest-serving Republican in the Iowa legislature announced that he would become a Democrat, warning that his party of many decades would soon pay “a heavy price” for its support of President Trump.

Trumptards should keep in mind that the GOP got flattened in the 2018 mid-terms which was a direct repudiation of Trump and his truly Un-American agenda

I know this literally incomprehensible to most of the Trump supporters on this board

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Lmao!!!! "Flattened" ;D ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

obsidian

• Getbig V
I don't care what this Judge says faggit. We have bigger problems to fix:

1. Reducing nonwhite immigration into the West down to zero.
2. Increasing fertility rates in white women to 4. Babies must be white, not mongrels.
3. Make West White Again.
4. Make West Great Again.

The Judge was suspended in 2017 by Fox. They had a talk with him. He came back and was a different man lol! Bought and paid for - move along nothing to see here.

He is also pissed that Trump did not nominate him for the Supreme Court.

https://www.businessinsider.com/judge-napolitano-suspended-fox-news-2017-3

obsidian

• Getbig V
It's good to see that there are some Republican that actually care about the law and actually put it ahead of their cult like worship of Trumptard

The longest-serving Republican in the Iowa legislature announced that he would become a Democrat, warning that his party of many decades would soon pay “a heavy price” for its support of President Trump.

Trumptards should keep in mind that the GOP got flattened in the 2018 mid-terms which was a direct repudiation of Trump and his truly Un-American agenda

I know this literally incomprehensible to most of the Trump supporters on this board
Hillary for prison.
Obama for prison.
Time to bring back public executions.

Trump is great and innocent of all false charges. I don't care if he shoots a leftist on live camera he is innocent! In fact he should get a medal if he ever did that. One less leftist is a good thing they are the scum of the earth and stealing oxygen.

Prudence

• Getbig IV
I don't care what this Judge says faggit. We have bigger problems to fix:

1. Reducing nonwhite immigration into the West down to zero.
2. Increasing fertility rates in white women to 4. Babies must be white, not mongrels.
3. Make West White Again.
4. Make West Great Again.

All jokes aside, you truly are a sick hate filled man. I don't know how you sleep at night with these kinds of hurtful thoughts running thru ur head.
I dunno---hope you find some inner peace.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
 :D

Prudence

• Getbig IV
BAWAHAHAHAH!
Trump is like a fucking CHILD!
He's a school yard bully.
Sounds like a little crying bitch when he Tweets against people that speak negatively of him. How the hell is that a mature response to that judge??? How can you take this President seriously??? He's a FUCKING CHILD.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
BAWAHAHAHAH!
Trump is like a fucking CHILD!
He's a school yard bully.
Sounds like a little crying bitch when he Tweets against people that speak negatively of him. How the hell is that a mature response to that judge??? How can you take this President seriously??? He's a FUCKING CHILD.

Looking in the Mirror Little Miss Fake News ? you libtards are hilarious!
K