Author Topic: “Wait till she has kids”  (Read 4059 times)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
“Wait till she has kids”
« on: May 03, 2019, 01:31:45 PM »
I have some friends that are a bit older, with fat whale wives, that will comment on how I should enjoy my wife being thin “while it lasts”.  

What phenomenon occurs that makes women turn into disgusting hefers after squirting out a child?

Is it biological? Laziness?

When I see a big fat wife, I instantly lose respect for her husband.

Maybe some of the older and wiser get bigger can comment on this topic.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: “Wait till she has kids”
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2019, 01:37:04 PM »
I have some friends that are a bit older, with fat whale wives, that will comment on how I should enjoy my wife being thin “while it lasts”.  

What phenomenon occurs that makes women turn into disgusting hefers after squirting out a child?

Keep watching Game of thrones .

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  Khaleesi

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2019, 01:37:12 PM »
I’ve often wondered this myself, do they loose all self respect and are happy to be disgusting sacks of shit after pregnancy?

Now that “eating for 2” has been proven to be a myth there is absolutely no excuse to blow up like a bull seal the minute they are pregnant. My mother often used to moan that she had a great figure before having kids and I’d think to my self “yes it’s pregnancy and nothing to do with the draw full of fucking chocolate in the fridge”

There is never any excuse for obesity

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2019, 01:39:40 PM »
Not all women get fat.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2019, 01:41:22 PM »
One thing I will say in some of the lazy bastard whales defence is after our first child the woman struggled to shift the little bit extra weight despite eating next to nothing and exercising several times per day. Turns out it was the contraceptive implant they shoved in her arm, she got it out after about 6 months and was back to normal within 2 weeks.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2019, 01:46:08 PM »
My wife has had 3 kids and she was 120 before alll the kids and is 125 now so really no difference.it happens when women are lazy and just eat all day nothing more to it.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2019, 01:47:13 PM »
One thing I will say in some of the lazy bastard whales defence is after our first child the woman struggled to shift the little bit extra weight despite eating next to nothing and exercising several times per day. Turns out it was the contraceptive implant they shoved in her arm, she got it out after about 6 months and was back to normal within 2 weeks.

Yes that will do it too.My wife’s sister had one of those things and gained 15ish pounds

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2019, 02:01:06 PM »

I read an article that states a nursing mother is to consume 3k calories a day.

What in the fuck is this shit? If I ate 3k a day I would be goodrumesque

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2019, 02:17:30 PM »
Some women with age and kids get fat along with being lazy. Some women are thin but it's no credit to them. They are out of shape but genetically have a medium to thin build.  I give a lot of credit to women that lift hard and do cardio hard. One incredible example in my gym. She works out really hard and her body reflects that. Some women never exercise a day in their life and have a decent figure into their 50's and beyond. If you want to see some women with great bodies enter a charity 5K.  Many in shape women of all ages in the under 24 minute range.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2019, 02:18:05 PM »
I read an article that states a nursing mother is to consume 3k calories a day.

What in the fuck is this shit? If I ate 3k a day I would be goodrumesque

Seriously?i barely maintain at 3k a day.Think about having a baby in you consuming your energy and food and 3k isn’t much.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2019, 02:19:56 PM »
I think something occurs after they lose their last parent or gain their first grandchild.  :'(

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2019, 02:27:00 PM »
I think something occurs after they lose their last parent or gain their first grandchild.  :'(

Menopause cause many women to get fat.  The acceleration of aging is really apparent in some women when it hits.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2019, 02:51:30 PM »
Better question: Why is it when they spilt (divorce) from their husband and are “ back on the market “ they “ magically “start taking care of themselves... hire personnel trainers,go on a strict diet, color their hair etc

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2019, 02:54:23 PM »
Better question: Why is it when they spilt (divorce) from their husband and are “ back on the market “ they “ magically “start taking care of themselves... hire personnel trainers,go on a strict diet, color their hair etc

Yes another phenomenon.

Maybe a straight type- A husband keeps his wife in check.

B_MyT_2

• Getbig III
  • Kwon is the ungayer of every thread on this site!
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2019, 03:28:55 PM »

My ex has 4, is still hot AF at 40, and her pussy is 2nd only to a virgin I fingered at 16 when I was in HS when it comes to tightness.  I have friend that had her second in december, she's just under 30, never worked out a day in her life, and is back to her "playing" weight already....she just doesn't eat like a pig.  Aestician (sp?) I used to go to had 2 between ages 25-30, took up working out, and is hotter now than she was at 24.

Genetics, and not being a gluttonous pig when it comes to food are the two biggest things.  Add in working out as opposed to be a lazy bon-bon eating, Ellen watching pile of shit, and all seems to end well.

I agree with you that the respect for a male that would stand for that diminishes significantly.  (Obviously, there are some outliers that have medical conditions, but way to many claim they are among them)

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2019, 03:34:29 PM »

Cause they are sluts

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2019, 04:19:16 PM »
My ex has 4, is still hot AF at 40, and her pussy is 2nd only to a virgin I fingered at 16 when I was in HS when it comes to tightness.  I have friend that had her second in december, she's just under 30, never worked out a day in her life, and is back to her "playing" weight already....she just doesn't eat like a pig.  Aestician (sp?) I used to go to had 2 between ages 25-30, took up working out, and is hotter now than she was at 24.

Genetics, and not being a gluttonous pig when it comes to food are the two biggest things.  Add in working out as opposed to be a lazy bon-bon eating, Ellen watching pile of shit, and all seems to end well.

I agree with you that the respect for a male that would stand for that diminishes significantly.  (Obviously, there are some outliers that have medical conditions, but way to many claim they are among them)

Yep.

When I was a younger man, in top tier physical conditional and with movie star good looks, I was smashing a new lass weekly.

Many a young single mother was mixed in. None fat, all had tight boxes. Perhaps it’s just a women’s way to balloon to 200 Lbs and stop shaving their cunts because their pussy husband allows them to get on that way without fear of consequence.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2019, 04:49:52 PM »

They do this prior to their wedding too.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2019, 07:18:34 PM »
They do this prior to their wedding too.

Yep. This all for the pictures though.

Post divorce at 44 years old is to attract another suitor.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2019, 07:45:16 PM »
Lighter women loose there teeth n fat ones get fatter.... Virgo peridot ideal health
A

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2019, 08:07:34 PM »
Lighter women loose there teeth n fat ones get fatter.... Virgo peridot ideal health

Yes. I hold your opinion in very high regard.

wave_length

• Getbig II
  • Retired at 42
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2019, 03:05:19 AM »
We have two kids. My wife does not have any loose skin and hasn‘t gained any weight. There is no reason why a woman shouldn‘t be able to lose extra weight after a pregnancy.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2019, 03:10:08 AM »
Wife and I started dating in 1983 at age 16, she was 112 pounds. 36 years later, and 2 kids, she weighs 112 pounds.
She's a gym rat like me, and looks amazing for age 52. (Or any age). Lazy/gross people get fat, period.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2019, 04:39:47 AM »

Hypergamy.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2019, 09:16:42 AM »
Calories in exceeds calories out.

Over time you get fat as frack.