Author Topic: Expect nothing different from the sexually confused  (Read 1349 times)

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
Expect nothing different from the sexually confused
« on: May 09, 2019, 06:28:23 PM »
"Woman" in question is actually a man.  Pathetic pieces of garbage, these "people."

https://www.koin.com/news/local/multnomah-county/2017-portland-women-s-march-organizer-faces-5-felonies/1990467699
K

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Expect nothing different from the sexually confused
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2019, 06:32:17 PM »
"Woman" in question is actually a man.  Pathetic pieces of garbage, these "people."

https://www.koin.com/news/local/multnomah-county/2017-portland-women-s-march-organizer-faces-5-felonies/1990467699

This site is currently unavailable to visitors from the European Economic Area while we work to ensure your data is protected in accordance with applicable EU laws.

Yet another site we euros cannot see!
Q

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
Re: Expect nothing different from the sexually confused
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2019, 07:20:35 PM »
This site is currently unavailable to visitors from the European Economic Area while we work to ensure your data is protected in accordance with applicable EU laws.

Yet another site we euros cannot see!

Sorry, mate ... here you go:

KOIN 6 News - Portland NewsNexstar BroadcastingFREE - In Google Play

VIEW

83°

Multnomah County2017 Portland Women's March organizer faces 5 feloniesRebekah Brewis faces 5 felonies

By:The Associated Press

Updated: May 08, 2019 03:39 PM PDT

Women demonstrated Dec. 3 in downtown Portland during the Portland Women March Against Hate. This Saturday, tens of thousands from around the region are expected at the Women's March on Portland on January 21, 2017. (Portland Tribune/DIEGO DIAZ)Related Stories

Behind the scenes of the Women's March on Portland

Women march against hate in Portland

PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) - A Multnomah County grand jury has indicted a woman on three counts of aggravated theft from the Women's March on Portland.

The Oregonian/OregonLive reportsRebekah Brewis also was indicted Tuesday on two counts of felony computer crime.

Court documents say each theft count is for money of the total value of $10,000 or more.

Brewis was an organizer of the January 2017 march, in which thousands protested the inauguration of President Donald Trump.

Event organizer Margaret Jacobsen said on Facebook that Brewis agreed to have PDX Trans Pride act as "fiscal sponsor" so the Women's March could collect tax-deductible donations and raise money.

A newspaper investigation showed PDX Trans Pride wasn't a 501c3 nonprofit with the ability to take tax deductible donations.

Jacobsen wrote that PDX Trans Pride later refused to account for the funds.

Brewis told the newspaper previously that the allegations were "absolutely unfounded."

Continue Reading

Previous

Goose Hollow residents vs homeless camp

Next

Portland: Not responsible for burst pipe

More Stories

Barn goes up in flames in Canby

Minor dies of gunshot wound in StaytonInside a hoarder home in OregonNo city help after water main break 'blows my mind'6-year-old falls from window in Wilsonville

Meet the Team

The KOIN 6 News Team

About Us /

See Their Bios »

Don't Miss

KOIN Podcasts

Listen here or download all the KOIN podcasts

Read More »

KOIN DC Bureau

KOIN has you covered from Oregon to Washington DC

Read More »

Where We Live

Ken Boddie highlights an interesting piece of information about Where We Live

Read More »

Trending Stories

Inside a hoarder home in OregonBarn goes up in flames in CanbyGoose Hollow residents fed up with homeless campersNo city help after water main break 'blows my mind'In-N-Out Keizer construction to begin in June

Latest News - Local

Barn goes up in flames in Canby

Minor dies of gunshot wound in Stayton

Inside a hoarder home in Oregon

No city help after water main break 'blows my mind'

6-year-old falls from window in Wilsonville

Video Center

5 p.m. Thursday evening forecast KOIN 6 News May...1 hour ago

No city help after water main break 'blows my mind'2 hours ago

AJ McCord previews Game 6 between Blazers and...2 hours ago

Privacy Policy Terms of Use About our Ads EEO ReportFCC Public File Nexstar CC Certification

© 1998 - 2019 KOIN.com | Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. | All Rights Reserved.

K