Author Topic: FiSA..Steel Dossier..where's the smoking gun? Right--there IS NO smoking gun.  (Read 3514 times)

Prudence

• Getbig IV
  • Not straight..but more importantly--not a gimmick.
I mean you guys said you have the smoking gun..the FISA warrants...the FISA warrants. Total nonsense. You guys said he'd open an investigation once the Mueller Report comes out. Well? I was expecting a HUGE 'deep dive' into this. Your guys aren't doing anything noteworthy.
Ohhhh...wait a second--Lemmie beat Coach to the punch...there is an in-depth investigation going on, and their getting closer. I don't know about it because I rely on MSM to get my info. Ahhhh.
If there was damaging evidence it would have been public now and there would be demand for justice.
The whole fucking thing is a bunch of bullshit unsubstantiated claims. FOX News my ass...they're selling you the same crap Idiot is selling.

The only thing the newly released FISA documents show is that Republicans have been lying for months
https://thinkprogress.org/fisa-release-gop-lying-9973e5c28101/
Yes, it's from 2018. So what? Disprove one sentence in the article and cite your source.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
I mean you guys said you have the smoking gun..the FISA warrants...the FISA warrants. Total nonsense. You guys said he'd open an investigation once the Mueller Report comes out. Well? I was expecting a HUGE 'deep dive' into this. Your guys aren't doing anything noteworthy.
Ohhhh...wait a second--Lemmie beat Coach to the punch...there is an in-depth investigation going on, and their getting closer. I don't know about it because I rely on MSM to get my info. Ahhhh.
If there was damaging evidence it would have been public now and there would be demand for justice.
The whole fucking thing is a bunch of bullshit unsubstantiated claims. FOX News my ass...they're selling you the same crap Idiot is selling.

The only thing the newly released FISA documents show is that Republicans have been lying for months
https://thinkprogress.org/fisa-release-gop-lying-9973e5c28101/
Yes, it's from 2018. So what? Disprove one sentence in the article and cite your source.

Referring back to the g&o and using a source from “Think progress” a Soros backed rag.

You need to keep up. The FISA source and how they used the fake dossier that even it’s author couldn’t verify to lie to the fisa judge to obtain the warrants for SPYING is common knowledge now which is why the Marxists are so desperate to demonize Barr and get him impeached before he lights their asses up with the findings of the already ongoing investigations into how all of this originated. But keep using google and posting the first thing that pops up.

You’ve been wrong how many times now? Always?

Prudence

• Getbig IV
Ohhhh.. so the FISA judge was a fake.

Gotcha.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Ohhhh.. so the FISA judge was a fake.

Gotcha.

This why you need to change your misleading sources.

You should have a watch. This puts things into prospective as well as the time line. If you’re serious about debating this instead of posting the first negative link that pops up and calling it good, then you might want to have a listen. This is what the Dems are deathly afraid of and each day more and more is coming out.

Btw, I’ve watched this 3-4 times along with many others that substantiate this

The natural progression of this after the Mueller report was released is too find out how it all started and get those who perpetrated this attempted coup

Prudence

• Getbig IV
This why you need to change your misleading sources.

This is what the Dems are deathly afraid of and each day more and more is coming out.

The natural progression of this after the Mueller report was released is too find out how it all started and get those who perpetrated this attempted coup
Okay Coach...so no explanation of your claim of a 'fake judge' huh?
I'm not gonna watch a 50 min video hearing a bunch of theories from Trump supporters. But here's a 5 min video of Jordan getting caught in lies.
Hows that?
Just lemmie know when the Republicans get Obama okay? They've been trying since the election....surely this whole FISA thing will be brought to the attention of everybody soon

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
I'm not gonna watch a 50 min video hearing a bunch of theories from Trump supporters. But here's a 5 min video of Jordan getting caught in lies.
Hows that?
Just lemmie know when the Republicans get Obama okay? They've been trying since the election....surely this whole FISA thing will be brought to the attention of everybody soon

I don't care what Cuomo has to say especially from an over edited video CNN, Cuomo, et all have been consistently wrong and putting out lies and communist-style propaganda for three straight years.  

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
But here's an UNEDITED video from the Barr hearing that DESTROYS any argument that ANY Dem can put up..

Prudence

• Getbig IV
For some reason Youtube videos without the link arent showing up for me--post the actual link

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
For some reason Youtube videos without the link arent showing up for me--post the actual link

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Hows that?

Fake judge? Not a fake judge but one that didn't ask the pertinent questions to obtain the warrants that just signed the authorizations on by trusting the words of the attorneys trying to get the warrants.

Prudence

• Getbig IV
SO the 3 points he quoted from Barr were:
--something fishy at the top. Goes on to point out a BUNCH of administration employees that were fired. Why? Hmmm.
--spying? yeah okay..I posted a week ago how the FBI Chief refuted Barr's claim about spying. But I guess he's lying.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/fbi-chief-wray-says-spying-didn-t-occur-trump-campaign-n1002806
--more FISA nonsense???
HE--just like you sound like a conspiracy theorist. His argument in your video was smashed the fuck down by the video I posted.
COACH--THERE WAS NO SPYING ! ! ! !
You guys need to PROVE IT--or STOP IT!
You sound silly now with this. All of you.

You said Dems were scared? of fucking what??? LOLOLOLL!! ! ! !

Prudence

• Getbig IV
Question---can you see the screen shot in the video you posted or is it just me that cant?
All i see is an empty box

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
--something fishy at the top. Goes on to point out a BUNCH of administration employees that were fired. Why? Hmmm.
--spying? yeah okay..I posted a week ago how the FBI Chief refuted Barr's claim about spying. But I guess he's lying.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/fbi-chief-wray-says-spying-didn-t-occur-trump-campaign-n1002806
--more FISA nonsense???
HE--just like you sound like a conspiracy theorist. His argument in your video was smashed the fuck down by the video I posted.

I had explained to you what they're afraid of.

Prudence

• Getbig IV
Ahh..okay Coach.
I guess it's just the MSM thats not getting it. You'd think such a huge injustice would be all over the news.
Weird huh?

Prudence

• Getbig IV
Also--you totally disregard what the head of the FBI says about it huh?
He's lying?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Ahh..okay Coach.
I guess it's just the MSM thats not getting it. You'd think such a huge injustice would be all over the news.
Weird huh?

They know. The MSM has always been historically liberal but now that they have a someone that's disrupting the usual Washington status quo and their candidate lost that they were sure that was going to win, they still can't accept it and now the attempt to demonize Trump so bad that his disapproval drop to the low 30's but instead his numbers at just not holding steady but rising. At this point, Trump's numbers are higher than Obama's even with all of the negative press.  "It's the economy stupid" - James Carville

Listen to the entire Victor Davis Hanson interview.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
--more FISA nonsense???

Just because he doesn't call it spying, doesn't mean that's not what it was. ::)

FBI Director Chris Wray said Tuesday that he would not describe the federal government's surveillance, such as that conducted on President Donald Trump's 2016 campaign, as "spying," as Attorney General William Barr has.
Here he openly admits they spied, oops..."surveillance" was conducted on Trumps 2016 campaign. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Prudence

• Getbig IV
But the spying thing has been debunked by the FBI boss.
That nullifies the whole argument.
Ive explained this before. It was all justified investigations.

chaos

• Getbig V

Justified? Our FBI was used for an attempt at political gain, that's justified to you?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

But not the AG who is the FBI's boss. Nothing about this was justified. If you honestly thought any of this was justified you'd be all over how this originated with Clinton buying and paying for the Steele dossier which was proven.

Prudence

• Getbig IV
Justified? Our FBI was used for an attempt at political gain, that's justified to you?
What political gain?
Where's the proof?
this originated with Clinton buying and paying for the Steele dossier which was proven.
Oh...so FOR SURE the Clintons paid? Again...where's the :: P R O O F ::??

A complaint that alleges Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee violated campaign finance law by steering money for opposition research through a law firm is still pending with the Federal Election Commission.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/legalnewsline/2019/01/15/allegations-that-clinton-campaign-funded-trump-russia-research-still-pending-at-now-closed-fec/#7a2d60e63d99

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
What political gain?
Where's the proof?Oh...so FOR SURE the Clintons paid? Again...where's the :: P R O O F ::??

A complaint that alleges Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee violated campaign finance law by steering money for opposition research through a law firm is still pending with the Federal Election Commission.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/legalnewsline/2019/01/15/allegations-that-clinton-campaign-funded-trump-russia-research-still-pending-at-now-closed-fec/#7a2d60e63d99

Yes, for sure. It’s common knowledge at this point

Prudence

• Getbig IV
Allegations. That's the point of that link.
Nothing more.  Show me where it's been PROVEN.

chaos

• Getbig V
Allegations. That's the point of that link.
Nothing more.  Show me where it's been PROVEN.
Show me proof of Trumps crimes. PROOF, not heresy, not he said/she said, PROOF
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Prudence

• Getbig IV
That's what all of the hoopala is about.
The proof is coming.
Which is why Idiot id fighting so hard to end this Mueller investigation...not showing his taxes...Trying to persuade McGahn...it goes on and on.
Why do YOU think he's fighting so hard to end the investigation?