Author Topic: T-Nation discovers the Galeniko/NoOne method...  (Read 1499 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG

denarii

• Getbig V
Re: T-Nation discovers the Galeniko/NoOne method...
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2019, 11:42:37 AM »
Isnt this what Lee Priest says. Pros done need much juice to become pro and only use bigger cycles to get into top 10

Whereas people with bad genetics use huge amounts to place in local shows

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2019, 01:54:09 AM »
Isnt this what Lee Priest says. Pros done need much juice to become pro and only use bigger cycles to get into top 10

Whereas people with bad genetics use huge amounts to place in local shows

Rofl @ Lee's comments.

To become a top pro [Olympia level], you need BOTH elite genetics AND massive amounts of gear!

No one gets to that level on 1.5 grams of test a week and a little Dbol...or whatever Lee said he used.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2019, 03:03:05 AM »
TRT and low dose cycles are the way to go for the average aging gym rat (TRT especially).
IFBB pro's do more gear than Carter has liver-pills. (Old people may remember that saying).

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2019, 03:01:02 PM »
There are great natural trainers and great responders...more rarely both at the same time and I think that narrows it down a bit going to the next leverl. At some point the body's constitution to put up with sides has to play a part in how far one can go.

I know plenty of guys that did gear and couldn't get over 200lbs. Maybe some were just horrible responders but many were scared to eat anything as well. Flip side of that when I was younger natty I could look in the weight room and gain weight and strength but had trouble getting lean because I didn't understand food.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2019, 06:43:44 PM »
TRT and low dose cycles are the way to go for the average aging gym rat (TRT especially).
IFBB pro's do more gear than Carter has liver-pills. (Old people may remember that saying).
Never heard that one before in my life!   8)

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2019, 07:52:36 PM »
Rofl @ Lee's comments.

To become a top pro [Olympia level], you need BOTH elite genetics AND massive amounts of gear!

No one gets to that level on 1.5 grams of test a week and a little Dbol...or whatever Lee said he used.

All drugs have a dose response relationship that plateaus. The terms “massive amounts” are meaningless. After a certain concentration, which varies between individuals, nothing positive happens.

The biggest bodybuilders are simply the best responders for a given dose.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2019, 06:26:25 AM »
Lincoln shot,various forums have discussed the Galeniko No/One method.  Even when you star typing "Galeniko" on Google,it is quickly offered.