Author Topic: Beach Trip Steroid Cycle Help  (Read 4537 times)

bradybomb

• Getbig I
Beach Trip Steroid Cycle Help
« on: May 25, 2019, 05:42:32 AM »
Cycle

Sissysquats

• Getbig III
Re: Beach Trip Steroid Cycle Help
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2019, 06:07:51 AM »
Lots of cardio, low carb, liberal use of diuretics.

Or

Just have a pizza and shoot yourself. You should have started 3 months ago

bradybomb

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2019, 06:19:34 AM »
The trip just came up yesterday and I didn’t start my diet yet since I had a minor shoulder injury and didn’t want to be in a deficit when I could really lift upper body.

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
  • “A lie told often enough becomes truth.”
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2019, 11:04:41 AM »
I have a week long beach trip in 9 days and I have not started my cut yet or summer cycle. I was wondering what the best diet and steroid approach to have me looking best at the beach. The drugs I have in my possession are dnp, clenbuterol, T3, testosterone enanthate, Proviron, Anavar, Anadrol, Winstrol. I also have raws for testosterone phenylpropionate, EQ, and Masteron propionate. However the raws will only be brewed max about three days before since I’m still waiting on vials so they probably are irrelevant unless I should use Masteron asap and through the trip.
Please let me know which diet style along with diet drugs I should use to burn the most fat but try not to burn into muscle. Also which steroids I should use before the trip and on the trip.
Thank you

LOL.... all the drugs you have in possession and you are asking these types of questions? Dont you know what you are doing with all that shit? Obviously, you do not!
Sounds to me like:
1. You have no idea what you are doing;
2. You are in WAY OVER YOUR HEAD when it comes to the shit you are plannning to take;
3. You should probably not be fucking with DNP, Clen, or T3 and if you plan of taking them all, then write a Will..... stupid is as stupid does!;
4. "Which steroids to use before the trip..." in 9 fucking days??? LOL are you serious, man?
5. "..and on the trip..." LMAO... same as 4 above.

bradybomb

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2019, 01:41:20 PM »
I do know what I’m doing and have experience with these compounds, I was wondering if anyone had any advice on what the best protocol was for it.
I ran test at 500mg, winny, anadrol and proviron at 100mg a day split. Dnp at 600mg a day (pulled 3 days out), T3 at 100mcg (lowered to 25mcg two days out so wouldn’t keep me flat) , and clen from 60 tapered up to 140mcg and back to 60 during carb up.
I used insulin to get into ketosis in a day and stayed keto till two days before where I carbed back up.
I did fasted morning walking with dog for an hour every day with peptides and hgh before. And at night I did full body circuit training with about 15 reps each set, with goals to burn calories, condition muscle, and deplete the carbs.
I lost 18lb after carb up, with no muscle loss. Came in separated and conditioned.

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2019, 01:42:49 PM »
Thanks for no help. I understand why this forum is dying. I do know what I’m doing and have experience with these compounds, I was wondering if anyone had any advice on what the best protocol was for it.
I ran test at 500mg, winny, anadrol and proviron at 100mg a day split. Dnp at 600mg a day (pulled 3 days out), T3 at 100mcg (lowered to 25mcg two days out so wouldn’t keep me flat) , and clen from 60 tapered up to 140mcg and back to 60 during carb up.
I used insulin to get into ketosis in a day and stayed keto till two days before where I carbed back up.
I did fasted morning walking with dog for an hour every day with peptides and hgh before. And at night I did full body circuit training with about 15 reps each set, with goals to burn calories, condition muscle, and deplete the carbs.
I lost 18lb after carb up, with no muscle loss. Came in separated and conditioned.

congratulations...

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2019, 04:40:11 AM »
I have a week long beach trip in 9 days and I have not started my cut yet or summer cycle. I was wondering what the best diet and steroid approach to have me looking best at the beach. The drugs I have in my possession are dnp, clenbuterol, T3, testosterone enanthate, Proviron, Anavar, Anadrol, Winstrol. I also have raws for testosterone phenylpropionate, EQ, and Masteron propionate. However the raws will only be brewed max about three days before since I’m still waiting on vials so they probably are irrelevant unless I should use Masteron asap and through the trip.
Please let me know which diet style along with diet drugs I should use to burn the most fat but try not to burn into muscle. Also which steroids I should use before the trip and on the trip.
Thank you
in 9 days? if this is serious, your only bet is the DNP... but tread fucking carefully, that shit isnt something to fuck around with. If someone is stupid enough to think in 9 days they can get huge and shredded, then they are stupid enough to do DNP, so that sthe only reason im saying that DNP is your best source. The rest on your list will take too long to actually see results.