Author Topic: Shooter in custody after multiple people killed at the Virginia Beach Municipal  (Read 43929 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
VIRGINIA BEACH

At least six people were injured by a shooter who has been apprehended at the city's Municipal Center on Friday afternoon, police said.

Dale Gauding, a Sentara spokesman, said in an email that five patients went to Virginia Beach General, and one person is being flown to the Level I Trauma Center at Sentara Norfolk General Hospital.

Master Police Officer Allen Perry confirmed there was a shooter in the Operations building, which is next door to City Hall.

Virginia Beach shooting
At 4:50 p.m., the Virginia Beach Police Department tweeted that one shooter had been taken into custody and multiple people were injured. Perry said he could not say how many.

"We are asking everyone in the Municipal Center to shelter in place," he said.

The next update from police will come during a press conference between 6:15 p.m. and 6:30 pm. All city employees except for those who are in the Operations building have been allowed to leave the area, Perry said at 6 p.m.

Public Works spokesman Drew Lankford, who works in the Operations building, left the office on Friday afternoon to get a haircut. While he was gone, his daughter called and said there had been a shooter in his work building.

His daughter, who works in the City Hall building, said security told everyone to get under their desks. He rushed back to the office and saw cops taking cover behind parked cars with their guns drawn.

VB shooting
City Councilwoman Barbara Henley had just pulled up to the City Hall building just after 4 p.m. to pick up the agenda as she does every week when she heard sirens and saw police cars.

"I thought it was an accident," Henley said.

As she parked her car in the lot between Building 1 and 2, she noticed city employees standing outside using their cellphones. Someone told her there was a shooting and she should leave. Henley had gotten back in her car when she heard a male voice shout, "Get down!"

X

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
buy more GUUUUUUNS

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
10 dead. You heard it here first.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
10 dead. You heard it here first.

I dont think so, prolly 6 wounded. But, maybe youre right

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
Virginia Is For Lovers

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Cops should have smoked him.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
12 People Killed..... Another Gun induced bloodbath :(

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert

Much easier to calculate lives taken by people with guns than lives saved by people with guns.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
Much easier to calculate lives taken by people with guns than lives saved by people with guns.

SMH.  So, a loooong time employee opened fire, killed at least 11 people and your line was : "Much easier...…."  DAMN

Powerlift66

• Getbig V

Retard gimmick...

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
Retard gimmick...

Looks like your collection wasn't able to stop another lunatic, and youre mad at me... Ok..

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
SMH.  So, a loooong time employee opened fire, killed at least 11 people and your line was : "Much easier...…."  DAMN

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
It was a disgruntled employee going into a permits and zoning office. Soft target.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
It was a disgruntled employee going into a permits and zoning office. Soft target.

Another coward that ONLY did that because we all know why....

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
11-12 dead, per reports.
X

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
11-12 dead, per reports.

11 now. Shooter was killed by the police. Please edit your thread title, sir.

Dave D

• Getbig V

Where do you stand on abortion?

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
Where do you stand on abortion?

Against all abortions

Dave D

• Getbig V
Against all abortions

Fair enough. 

Ban guns then.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
Fair enough. 

Ban guns then.

People have the right to be born and live. What they will do in life is another business.

Seems that at least once a month theres a shooting somewhere in this country, and 99% is from Rifles and semi- automatic, so... maybe its time to talk about Gun access

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
the root cause of this massacre was the victims, not guns.

I vote for Trump
I am smart

MAGA

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
People have the right to be born and live. What they will do in life is another business.

Seems that at least once a month theres a shooting somewhere in this country, and 99% is from Rifles and semi- automatic, so... maybe its time to talk about Gun access

More people are killed by handguns than rifles so as usually you don't know what you are talking about.  You want to know what kills even more?   Hands and feet.

Also, I'm not sure what the fuck people think semi-automatic means but all it means is when you pull the trigger once, one bullet comes out.  What is the alternative?  Single shot muskets?

Violent crime and murder have actually been on a steady decline for years.  Except...check this out...mostly in places run by Democrats that have strict gun control laws.  Chicago anyone?  St Louis, Baltimore, etc, etc, etc.

The other thing to consider when looking at gun related deaths is that suicides are almost always included in the figures which is a huge chunk....like 30% or something of people that die from being shot........shot themselves.......on purpose.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert

the root cause of this massacre was the victims, not guns.

I vote for Trump
I am smart

MAGA

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
i think the state of American can be summed up simply by reading the posts on this thread. 10 innocent people died but lets joke about it

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Ban guns, no more gun deaths then. People won`t buy guns legally then to murder others because they are banned  ::)

It is the herd mentality comparable to "every man is a rapist" feminist logic, only here it is "every gun owner is a murderer".