Author Topic: The chance not to recover anymore  (Read 8889 times)

Christo

• Getbig III
The chance not to recover anymore
« on: June 01, 2019, 07:44:11 AM »
Hello all,

I have the following question/ case:

Is it possible that, after doing a short (8-10 weeks)  light AAS cycle of 250 mg Test E plus 200 mg Primo per week  (also with PCT and HCG), my body  will not fully recover anymore?
And thus my natural Test level will be lower than naturally before, using AAS , with the consequence i will be more thinner than before ever using AAS?

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Re: The chance not to recover anymore
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2019, 09:30:50 AM »
Hello all,

Is it possible that, after doing a short (8-10 weeks)  light AAS cycle of 250 mg Test E plus 200 mg Primo per week  (also with PCT and HCG), my body  will not fully recover anymore?
And thus my natural Test level will be lower than naturally before, using AAS , with the consequence i will be more thinner than before ever using AAS?

You will recover unless you have a genetic issue of low T to begin with.
T

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2019, 08:31:10 AM »
You will recover unless you have a genetic issue of low T to begin with.

Thanks for your reply

But when you use AAS at older age like me (47 years) it takes long time to fully recover the natural Test level?
 Why for  example, Paul Dillet is very small now? after using a lot of AAS in the past?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2019, 10:14:36 AM »
80-90% of your drug gains disappear after you quit the drugs.

It's all an illusion.

Dillet off the drugs is the real Dillet.

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
  • “A lie told often enough becomes truth.”
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2019, 10:57:02 AM »
Hello all,

If you abuse gear for a long time and never really come off, then you most likely are destined to be on some sort of TRT for the remainder of your life.
You make no mention of how long you have been using, if this is your first cycle, etc...
However, based on the fact that you mention doing a PCT, I would say you go on and then come completely off. If this is the case, then you have a good chance of getting back to healthy levels after your cycle above.
If you are blasting and cruising, then plan for TRT when all is said and done.
Regardless, whether you blast/cruise or blast/PCT, you will most likely have issues later in life, should you continue years of usage.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2019, 04:15:57 PM »
Thanks for your reply

But when you use AAS at older age like me (47 years) it takes long time to fully recover the natural Test level?
 Why for  example, Paul Dillet is very small now? after using a lot of AAS in the past?

Bud at 47 you should be on TRT for life.
T

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2019, 05:14:31 AM »
Bud at 47 you should be on TRT for life.

Why?
Every 2 weeks putting a needle in my bud for the rest of my life?
What about prostate issues and elevated heamatocriet?

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2019, 08:16:58 AM »
Why?
Have you had your Testosterone checked? When you have a blood test you will answer your own question as to why. Donate blood every 58 days like I do if hematocrit is a concern which it should be.
T

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2019, 08:19:51 AM »
As far as prostate issues if you’re genetically prone you may be out of luck concerning trt, fortunately I don’t have a problem, I’m less than a .1 after 11 yrs on. Also, saw palmetto works very well.
T

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2019, 04:30:10 AM »
If you abuse gear for a long time and never really come off, then you most likely are destined to be on some sort of TRT for the remainder of your life.
You make no mention of how long you have been using, if this is your first cycle, etc...
However, based on the fact that you mention doing a PCT, I would say you go on and then come completely off. If this is the case, then you have a good chance of getting back to healthy levels after your cycle above.
If you are blasting and cruising, then plan for TRT when all is said and done.
Regardless, whether you blast/cruise or blast/PCT, you will most likely have issues later in life, should you continue years of usage.

I usually do one short light circle during summer.
Previously i did 4 light cycles.

I am planning to take only 1 ml Test E (250 mg) + Primobolan (200 mg) for 8-10 weeks. Maybe a little HCG combining Thats all.

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2019, 04:31:20 AM »
Have you had your Testosterone checked? When you have a blood test you will answer your own question as to why. Donate blood every 58 days like I do if hematocrit is a concern which it should be.

My Test level is in the reference area. like Estrogen, SHBG etc.

Oke clear but what about Prostate issues? Saw Palmetto really helps? not better finasteride? or Red Maca?

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2019, 04:32:10 AM »
As far as prostate issues if you’re genetically prone you may be out of luck concerning trt, fortunately I don’t have a problem, I’m less than a .1 after 11 yrs on. Also, saw palmetto works very well.

11 years on? really?

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2019, 05:59:07 AM »
My Test level is in the reference area. like Estrogen, SHBG etc.

Oke clear but what about Prostate issues? Saw Palmetto really helps? not better finasteride? or Red Maca?
Range is 200-800, I wouldn’t want to be close to 200. Saw palmetto shrunk my prostate from a .6 to less than a .1. Yes 11 years and the majority of those years have been much higher then a trt dose. I have lab work done 3-4 x’s a year and there have been no red flags on my bloodwork. Red Yeast Rice works well to maintain healthy cholesterol levels, my total cholesterol is in the 170’s, my hdl was 42 on my last test. I take silymarin for my liver.
T

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2019, 07:04:06 AM »
Range is 200-800, I wouldn’t want to be close to 200. Saw palmetto shrunk my prostate from a .6 to less than a .1. Yes 11 years and the majority of those years have been much higher then a trt dose. I have lab work done 3-4 x’s a year and there have been no red flags on my bloodwork. Red Yeast Rice works well to maintain healthy cholesterol levels, my total cholesterol is in the 170’s, my hdl was 42 on my last test. I take silymarin for my liver.

Sounds good bro

But what do you think about 250 Test + 200 Primo per week? That's s not much,so i will fully recover at my age of 47 years young? ;)

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2019, 07:54:38 AM »
Sounds good bro

But what do you think about 250 Test + 200 Primo per week? That's s not much,so i will fully recover at my age of 47 years young? ;)
Seems fine. Run it for 12 weeks and you should recover with a good PCT.
T

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2019, 04:45:27 PM »
Sounds good bro

200 Primo a week is a waste of your time and money. Plus, its most likely EQ anyway, as that isone of the most faked steroids around and its the most expensive. I could see adding in primo if deca was in there, but i think the primo will do nothing for you at such a low dose. shit.. 250/week of test is a very low dose if its from a UGL and not pharma. If its real pharma, then you will be feeling great just with that at your age.

example, years ago, when i was just on TRT from my doctor, I was taking 200mg test cypionate per week and my levels went from a low of 100 to 900! That was on 200mg/week of REAL TEST. So, once I got back into the game and had to rely on UGL, I cruised on 500mg/week Test and my level as 1020. So, my point is, if you are taking the 250/wk from a UGL source, you may want to start higher at 500 and then get bloodwork done. If you test is higher than you want, you can lower the dose.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2019, 05:56:20 PM »
200 Primo a week is a waste of your time and money. Plus, its most likely EQ anyway, as that isone of the most faked steroids around and its the most expensive. I could see adding in primo if deca was in there, but i think the primo will do nothing for you at such a low dose. shit.. 250/week of test is a very low dose if its from a UGL and not pharma. If its real pharma, then you will be feeling great just with that at your age.

example, years ago, when i was just on TRT from my doctor, I was taking 200mg test cypionate per week and my levels went from a low of 100 to 900! That was on 200mg/week of REAL TEST. So, once I got back into the game and had to rely on UGL, I cruised on 500mg/week Test and my level as 1020. So, my point is, if you are taking the 250/wk from a UGL source, you may want to start higher at 500 and then get bloodwork done. If you test is higher than you want, you can lower the dose.

Pharma test cyp @ 100mg's has me at 1217 the next day. 

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2019, 11:02:42 AM »

My idea was to use a little primo to establish estrogen levels due to testosterone. Better balance i thought,  but maybe Masteron is a better option. Only Primo is more anabolic then Masteron. Or even better adding anavar then Masteron or Primo...

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2019, 07:19:50 AM »
My idea was to use a little primo to establish estrogen levels due to testosterone. Better balance i thought,  but maybe Masteron is a better option. Only Primo is more anabolic then Masteron. Or even better adding anavar then Masteron or Primo...

Dont get me wrong... I love real Primo also! I just think it would be a waste for the OP. Plus, there is a huge chance its fake.

Real Primo is amazing and a great add-in for a cycle like Test/Deca at higher dosages. I ran a high-dose test/deca/primo cycle and really didnt have to take any AI. I did pop Caber weekly though.
My doses were very high that time around though - 1500 Test / 1000 Deca / 1000 Primo.
I dont bother with orals in an offseason blast... kills appetite for me.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2019, 01:32:38 PM »
Why?

For prostate... generic Finasteride 5.

For hemocrit...therapeutic phlebotomy....

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2019, 08:22:14 AM »
A guy told me this morning the gym:  When i use AAS and i quit, few months later my bodyweight is less than before using steroids,

So it means his body will never recover anymore (Test levels)? sad but true?

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2019, 08:39:06 AM »
You can hold on to all your gains hypothetically as long as you don't go over your genetic limits. The most important thing to do is have a strong pct and take hcg through your whole cycle. When you are off steroids make sure you eat enough clean food to maintain your new weight and train as hard as possoble in the gym. You have to have everything %100 perfect every single day to keep all the gains you made and the minute you get really sick most likely you will lose some of those gains and they wont come back tell next cycle.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2019, 10:17:39 AM »
A guy told me this morning the gym:  When i use AAS and i quit, few months later my bodyweight is less than before using steroids,

So it means his body will never recover anymore (Test levels)? sad but true?

There was a study about this in the old muscle media 2000, it said gains persist well beyond the end of the cycle.

Mad scientist is right though, if your pct fails and your TT drops to 200, then most will be lost.

At 47, imo, trt would be best option, keep building on gains, no up and down test levels, no need for toxic (google nolva and increase cancer risks) pct meds.  Just easier on the body.

Also agree with above, 200 primo would be a waste.

If you’re bent on a cycle and keep Hpta, I’d do 6-8 weeks of prop and oxandrolone, both can be obtained legally ;)
you are gay.