Author Topic: ESF - Discussion  (Read 148530 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: ESF - Discussion
« Reply #1000 on: September 27, 2019, 01:28:08 AM »
Eric just kicks back and bangs dope until he is out of his skull and hopes the thread dies off.
The loser doesn’t take care of his kids or help out the nasty little skank baby mammas.
Just an unproductive drain on society. We have to pay for his numerous prison stays (hundreds of thousands of taxpayer dollars) and I am sure he doesn’t have adequate (if any) medical insurance - so those hospital stays are taxpayer funded as well. Drug dealing doesn’t come with benefits - especially when you make the shit you sell in your kitchen. How nasty is that to make them in a totally unsanitary (certainly not sterile) environment?

"Lol @"kicks back and bangs dops. Hahahahaha

Your imagination is filled with what you wish I was doing. For the life of me I can't come up with one single thing and it hurts you to your car that you are a nobody to a bunch of nobodies or an internet message forum

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
Re: Wes' Friend
« Reply #1001 on: September 27, 2019, 05:20:48 AM »
Post your location tough guy!

SIGN THE WAIVER!

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1002 on: September 27, 2019, 06:01:21 AM »
Damn.

Wes, youre being trolled to the max. Eric ESF is here laughing his ass off.

Dude, go take care of your illness. Everyone in here is seeing ESF mindgame, and its working.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1003 on: September 27, 2019, 06:04:16 AM »
Damn.

Wes, youre being trolled to the max. Eric ESF is here laughing his ass off.

Dude, go take care of your illness. Everyone in here is seeing ESF mindgame, and its working.

I was convinced at one point he was trolling, but no, he really is that stupid..

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1004 on: September 27, 2019, 06:07:54 AM »
I was convinced at one point he was trolling, but no, he really is that stupid..

Eric ESF is trolling. He is just a wild little insane cat, but he is definitely smart.

Wes is allegedly so pissed that is even saying things like 'killing' another poster.

Over what? A discussion on gear, drugs and past choices!? LOL

Insanity to the max on this thread!!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1005 on: September 27, 2019, 06:08:58 AM »
Eric ESF is trolling. He is just a wild little insane cat, but he is definitely smart.

Wes is allegedly so pissed that is even saying things like 'killing' another poster.

No, he really isnt......

Trolling is about getting teh biggest rise with the least amount of effort..

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #1006 on: September 27, 2019, 06:09:56 AM »

X2.. it's so obvious its pathetic.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1007 on: September 27, 2019, 06:12:53 AM »
No, he really isnt......

Trolling is about getting teh biggest rise with the least amount of effort..

In a few hours or minutes, he will post another long comment, thats what Im saying, one of his stories about former friends doing G4P in exchange of Coke, Test or Heroin or God knows what, and he will continue his day normally.

Wes is the one butthurt, for no reason.  Dude ESF is not Bezos or a multimillionaire.  Seriously concerned about his stories will get Wes dead sooner than later.

Its just words on a forum....

sarcafago

• Getbig III
  • Keep your whip hand strong.
« Reply #1008 on: September 27, 2019, 07:05:14 AM »
I`ve got Heparitus B...............sorry for your heath problems but if I knew where you were located,you`d get ball batted Springfield Ma. style then you`d have more health problems.

I`m never a racist,you can check my posts, but you`re a n igger piece of shit.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1009 on: September 27, 2019, 08:30:38 AM »
In a few hours or minutes, he will post another long comment, thats what Im saying, one of his stories about former friends doing G4P in exchange of Coke, Test or Heroin or God knows what, and he will continue his day normally.

Wes is the one butthurt, for no reason.  Dude ESF is not Bezos or a multimillionaire.  Seriously concerned about his stories will get Wes dead sooner than later.

Its just words on a forum....

now its you whos trolling, go read the exchanges, he reacts with long winded explanations to everything he posts, trolls are subtle, one line posts, misquotes of what people have said, passive aggressive undertones.... guy does none of that, he invests way too much of himself into it

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1010 on: September 27, 2019, 09:23:20 AM »
Someone just died in my town of a heroin overdose. To put things in perspective he injected and died from a shot that was 1/10 to 1/15th of the size ESF claims he regularly didn't feel.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1011 on: September 27, 2019, 09:25:07 AM »
Someone just died in my town of a heroin overdose. To put things in perspective he injected and died from a shot that was 1/10 to 1/15th of the size ESF claims he regularly didn't feel.
Fingers crossed you live in the same town as ESFitness.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1012 on: September 27, 2019, 09:33:17 AM »
Fingers crossed you live in the same town as ESFitness.

Haha I am in England sorry to disappoint you! I can only think that ESF was buying bunk gear as 1.5g shots of good or even normal gear is dicing with death. Saying he didn't even feel it or nod is total nonsense to anyone that knows the effects of heroin, etc. 30 year junkies with massive tolerances aren't doing anything like that and they are smashed out of their face all day! I have seen this shit first hand unfortunately, I had a bad car accident and got addicted to painkillers during recovery. This lead to other opiates so unfortunately I know what I am talking about here.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1013 on: September 27, 2019, 09:33:55 AM »
I doubt it. This thread jumped the shark a long time ago and honestly it reads like one big circle jerk of guys who can't shout loud enough how tough they are. Truly tough men dont ever have to announce it.

I think confident men are often thought of as the strong silent type. Like in 'still waters run deep'.  Women love this and men fear it.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1014 on: September 27, 2019, 09:48:05 AM »
now its you whos trolling, go read the exchanges, he reacts with long winded explanations to everything he posts, trolls are subtle, one line posts, misquotes of what people have said, passive aggressive undertones.... guy does none of that, he invests way too much of himself into it

Thats what Im saying, its always ESF with long posts, rants, and stories about the past involving people in shady situations..

Wes, himself, 'confessed' he gets mad without any reason, cause its just stories

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1015 on: September 27, 2019, 09:54:01 AM »
Thats what Im saying, its always ESF with long posts, rants, and stories about the past involving people in shady situations..

Wes, himself, 'confessed' he gets mad without any reason, cause its just stories

the fact wes gets made doesnt mean that ESF is trolling, you have to have a strategy to troll, you need to work out what gets people to bite, going over someones post history is always good because people tend to contradict themselves, its nice to quote an old post just to counter what they claim now, always gets people going.

Eric is way too dumb and lacks social awareness to work anything like that out.

He really believes what he writes, and all teh detail gives it away, see when you remember something to dont remember the actual event, you recall the last time you remembered it and if you embellished it then you will tell the same story again, why do you think cops interview people as close to the event as possible..

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1016 on: September 27, 2019, 10:00:15 AM »
the fact wes gets made doesnt mean that ESF is trolling, you have to have a strategy to troll, you need to work out what gets people to bite, going over someones post history is always good because people tend to contradict themselves, its nice to quote an old post just to counter what they claim now, always gets people going.

He really believes what he writes, and all teh detail gives it away, see when you remember something to dont remember the actual event, you recall the last time you remembered it and if you embellished it then you will tell the same story again, why do you think cops interview people as close to the event as possible..

Eric dosent seem to care about his past. He tells his wrongdoings, association with subhuman people and the mistakes that he made in the past.
He prolly laugh at the end of the day of Wes being so serious about it. He likes the show off process and the limelight.

You have to remember that Wes is 65, Man, its a good run thus far. If he has Cancer life will be not long, so he should go for Road Trips, concerts, do things he never done in his life, and stay away from here, and live the real life outside...

Eric has a way with words, and gets on his mind, otherwise Wes will just ignore the whole thing.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1017 on: September 27, 2019, 10:00:26 AM »

Researching someone's past posts in hopes of tripping them up seems like stalking them. Anyone who takes Internet social media that seriously, needs to take a break and go do something tangible, like get a job or take your girlfriend out to dinner.  :)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1018 on: September 27, 2019, 10:03:08 AM »
Researching someone's past posts in hopes of tripping them up seems like stalking them. Anyone who takes Internet social media that seriously, needs to take a break and go do something tangible, like get a job or take your girlfriend out to dinner.  :)
says the guy who is on his last legs and still posting on here since 2004, maybe its you who needs to log off and find something to in the twighlight of your life

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #1019 on: September 27, 2019, 10:17:08 AM »
says the guy who is on his last legs and still posting on here since 2004, maybe its you who needs to log off and find something to in the twighlight of your life

The real ESF would never be reduced to arguing about “age”

This account was hacked by Joon a long time ago.

Why do you think that we all had to change our passwords a 1 or 2 years ago?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1020 on: September 27, 2019, 10:18:35 AM »
One for the record,I do not get mad at ESF..................I am appalled that you idiots believe his fiction.

This is what pisses me off.

The guy is full of shit and you take his incohernt ramblings as fucking gospel.

FOOLS!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1021 on: September 27, 2019, 10:24:47 AM »
The real ESF would never be reduced to arguing about “age”

This account was hacked by Joon a long time ago.

Why do you think that we all had to change our passwords a 1 or 2 years ago?

Joon isnt on here anymore, hes long gone

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1022 on: September 27, 2019, 10:29:59 AM »
Joon isnt on here anymore, hes long gone

Great paralell!  :)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1023 on: September 27, 2019, 10:32:19 AM »
Did ESF troll me here and have posts deleted or some shit?

If so or if not.............he can still suck a big bag of dicks.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1024 on: September 27, 2019, 10:33:09 AM »
Any updates I should be made aware of?  Any radical new claims or earth shaking revelations?
a