Author Topic: ESF - Discussion  (Read 148226 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: ESF - Discussion
« Reply #1500 on: October 05, 2019, 07:48:57 AM »
one day I'm gonna drink a few glasses of red wine and read all 60 pages of this thread.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1501 on: October 05, 2019, 02:16:45 PM »
one day I'm gonna drink a few glasses of red wine and read all 60 pages of this thread.

I dunno man - I'm thinking it's got the potential to catch up with Pellius' QP Bumfight thread

T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #1502 on: October 05, 2019, 02:19:54 PM »
^^^

That's made me think of something:  I used to assign images from the film 'The Duellists' to the ESF/UK Jeff fights... (good film if anybody hasn't seen it BTW)

Feels like I need a new visualisation for Tim and Eric... hmmm... endless fighting... 'King of the Streets'... how about

Good scene
T

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #1503 on: October 05, 2019, 02:24:45 PM »
^^^

That's made me think of something:  I used to assign images from the film 'The Duellists' to the ESF/UK Jeff fights... (good film if anybody hasn't seen it BTW)

Feels like I need a new visualisation for Tim and Eric... hmmm... endless fighting... 'King of the Streets'... how about

Good scene

Man, I loved that movie. Very good flick. So underrated and forgotten.  Based on a book by Joseph Conrad-who also wrote the book that inspired Apocalypse Now.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #1504 on: October 05, 2019, 02:32:59 PM »
Man, I loved that movie. Very good flick. So underrated and forgotten.  Based on a book by Joseph Conrad-who also wrote the book that inspired Apocalypse Now.
One of my favorite for sure! I love pretty much everything Carpenter has done. "They Live" is probably his best next to "Escape from New York".

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #1505 on: October 05, 2019, 03:45:14 PM »
One of my favorite for sure! I love pretty much everything Carpenter has done. "They Live" is probably his best next to "Escape from New York".

I've watched a few but nowhere near his entire catalog.  I've watched 'Big Trouble in Little China' far too many times!  Just got hold of DarkStar in HD, so looking forward to that in the near future...

One of his lesser known* films that always gave me the chills when 'He' emerges from the shadow in the doorway :o is Prince of Darkness

*at least I can never find anyone who's watched it!

T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1506 on: October 05, 2019, 04:26:53 PM »
This thread went to shit.,anyone feel like fighting.,.....................it can be over anything at all ?  LOL;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #1507 on: October 05, 2019, 05:49:35 PM »
This thread went to shit.,anyone feel like fighting.,.....................it can be over anything at all ?  LOL;D

I'll fight you over the biggest lie ESF has ever told.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1508 on: October 05, 2019, 07:44:29 PM »
I'll fight you over the biggest lie ESF has ever told.
I`m not gonna touch that one...............gotta try to keep it on good terms.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1509 on: October 05, 2019, 09:41:43 PM »
Couple of dudes really fake at me hard telling me I am not married?? I have to say that was hard to read - really stung  ;D.
Guys - you aren’t going to “own” with comments about me or family. They are all incredibly successful and as much as it probably sucks to hear if you hate me - my wife is drop dead gorgeous. I have no problem admitting that people probably think she is out of my league  ;D.

Hint hint - those comments only hurt if they’re true. Do I think I am “better” than ESF? If I’m honest - yes. The piece of shit does nothing for multiple kids he had with multiple crack skanks. See - that stings Eric because it’s true.
My guess is that Joe and whoever the other poster was - are single incels that probably don’t have much.
I actually alluded to this kind of self defeating jealousy when I spoke earlier.

Wes - I gotta start kind of early tomorrow or I promise I would fight with you. I know sluggers like you have to get that shit out somehow.  ;D  I’ll spar with you as soon as possible ya old bastard!

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1510 on: October 05, 2019, 11:41:59 PM »
Couple of dudes really fake at me hard telling me I am not married?? I have to say that was hard to read - really stung  ;D.
Guys - you aren’t going to “own” with comments about me or family. They are all incredibly successful and as much as it probably sucks to hear if you hate me - my wife is drop dead gorgeous. I have no problem admitting that people probably think she is out of my league  ;D.

Hint hint - those comments only hurt if they’re true. Do I think I am “better” than ESF? If I’m honest - yes. The piece of shit does nothing for multiple kids he had with multiple crack skanks. See - that stings Eric because it’s true.
My guess is that Joe and whoever the other poster was - are single incels that probably don’t have much.
I actually alluded to this kind of self defeating jealousy when I spoke earlier.

Wes - I gotta start kind of early tomorrow or I promise I would fight with you. I know sluggers like you have to get that shit out somehow.  ;D  I’ll spar with you as soon as possible ya old bastard!

The funny part is you think"it's true". You and every other insecure sissy on this site thinks people will believe whatever shit they make up about me. Pathetic. You thinking I have to fuck "crack skanks" who are fat and ugly? Bwahahaha... Look at me. Listen to me. You really think I have a hard time finding gorgeous intelligent girls? Pathetic. I get why people like you don't like me. I'm the guy you worry about your wives and GFS talking to, working with, or meeting at the grocery store.

Somebody like me probably fucked your girlfriend and middle school or High School. Somebody like me probably fucked your wife in the break room at her work.

So you treat everybody here like your ex gfs, telling them "he's lying blah blah blah", trying to sway their opinions of me.

Pathetic.

Ever seen me following anybody through threads, ruining everybody's threads, trying to sway people's opinions of you?

People like me don't give a fuck about people like you. Yet your mind stays on people like me.

Pathetic.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1511 on: October 06, 2019, 04:20:07 AM »
One of his lesser known* films that always gave me the chills when 'He' emerges from the shadow in the doorway :o is Prince of Darkness

*at least I can never find anyone who's watched it!

Saw it in the cinema when it was released!
Q

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1512 on: October 06, 2019, 06:20:24 AM »

Well, I have a 35k car(paid) and a House two blocks away from the Beach. I definitely could have some more, and I am really fine if you have 10 or 100 times more. Jealousy usually gets someone to nowhere anyways...

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1513 on: October 06, 2019, 06:24:36 AM »
The funny part is you think"it's true". You and every other insecure sissy on this site thinks people will believe whatever shit they make up about me. Pathetic. You thinking I have to fuck "crack skanks" who are fat and ugly? Bwahahaha... Look at me. Listen to me. You really think I have a hard time finding gorgeous intelligent girls? Pathetic. I get why people like you don't like me. I'm the guy you worry about your wives and GFS talking to, working with, or meeting at the grocery store.

Somebody like me probably fucked your girlfriend and middle school or High School. Somebody like me probably fucked your wife in the break room at her work.

So you treat everybody here like your ex gfs, telling them "he's lying blah blah blah", trying to sway their opinions of me.

Pathetic.

Ever seen me following anybody through threads, ruining everybody's threads, trying to sway people's opinions of you?

People like me don't give a fuck about people like you. Yet your mind stays on people like me.

Pathetic.

You thinking I have to fuck "crack skanks" who are fat and ugly"

Thats pretty much what I fuck. Not ashamed. Somebody has to do the "dirty work" :(  loool

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #1514 on: October 06, 2019, 09:30:20 AM »

now you're trying to convince everyone how ' great ' your life is . . .   ::)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1515 on: October 06, 2019, 09:49:08 AM »

and here you are again with totally the wrong interpretation of how the forum works

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1516 on: October 06, 2019, 11:18:57 AM »

I don’t care whether people think I have a great life.. That makes no sense. I do have a great life in my opinion - which is really all that matters. I deal with stressors like anyone else but I love life and look forward to every new day. That is not something to brag about - it’s NORMAL. You’re supposed to be happy. Guess what - I breathe too - and I drink water - but bragging about those things makes just as much sense as bragging about life being good.

My life has nothing to do with the fact that Eric is a dead beat bum of a father.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1517 on: October 06, 2019, 11:46:29 AM »
ERIC VS TIM VS MARVIN = ?

Q

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1518 on: October 06, 2019, 12:00:09 PM »
Yet your wife would spit out my nut and try to push it in her pussy to have my baby and have you pay for it.

Weird visual.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1519 on: October 06, 2019, 12:05:03 PM »
the twit makes fun of esf's father , with scummy comments against his family , nothing to do with the thread ,  hardly a ' owning ' . . .

I agree. It is also interesting when folks post discriptively detailed comments they themselves find disturbing. I don't get it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1520 on: October 06, 2019, 12:07:10 PM »
Worst than that, I saw one homo poster judging the guy for his mistakes and 'sins', but forgot to look on his own.

Lame, to say the least..

People don't even want to admit their own mistakes, much less talk or post about them.  ;)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1521 on: October 06, 2019, 12:10:09 PM »

You'll need those glasses of wine or even something stronger to read this entire thread. Some Popcorn for sustenance might be a good idea too.  :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1522 on: October 06, 2019, 12:12:03 PM »

Sorry; I'm more of a lover than a fighter.  :)

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #1523 on: October 06, 2019, 12:16:05 PM »

>:(

Alright then you f**ker - you asked for this!!!

I think your avatar might need updating!  Yeah, how d'you like them apples..? 

Think about using this (below) instead or I will get on a plane to travel to the US and walk around the country randomly asking everyone if they've seen you until I find you and threaten you with fisticuffs until you agree that later interpretations of the Silver Surfer were much more anatomically correct and being a bodybuilder yourself THAT SHOULD MATTER!!

T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1524 on: October 06, 2019, 12:16:12 PM »
Well, I have a 35k car(paid) and a House two blocks away from the Beach. I definitely could have some more, and I am really fine if you have 10 or 100 times more. Jealousy usually gets someone to nowhere anyways...

I am officially jealous of you having a house so close to the beach. Hopefully, it is in a warm and sunny location...which makes me ever more envious ;D.