Author Topic: ESF - Discussion  (Read 148228 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: ESF - Discussion
« Reply #1525 on: October 06, 2019, 12:18:10 PM »
You thinking I have to fuck "crack skanks" who are fat and ugly"

Thats pretty much what I fuck. Not ashamed. Somebody has to do the "dirty work" :(  loool

I wouldn't go near someone who did crack, much less be intimate with them.  :o

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1526 on: October 06, 2019, 12:44:40 PM »
Well, I have a 35k car(paid) and a House two blocks away from the Beach. I definitely could have some more, and I am really fine if you have 10 or 100 times more. Jealousy usually gets someone to nowhere anyways...

“Joe” it sounds like you’re doing very well for yourself.

Why were you asking for handouts on here, what’s $300 to you?

Also what beaches are in Orlando? Or did you recently purchase the beach house?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1527 on: October 06, 2019, 01:03:46 PM »

It’s already been confirmed that he’s Shizzo.
X

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1528 on: October 06, 2019, 01:23:54 PM »
>:(

Alright then you f**ker - you asked for this!!!

I think your avatar might need updating!  Yeah, how d'you like them apples..? 

Think about using this (below) instead or I will get on a plane to travel to the US and walk around the country randomly asking everyone if they've seen you until I find you and threaten you with fisticuffs until you agree that later interpretations of the Silver Surfer were much more anatomically correct and being a bodybuilder yourself THAT SHOULD MATTER!!

What dire mishap has befallen thee mere mortal to ever assume my avatar would need an upgrade?  LOL   ;D

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #1529 on: October 06, 2019, 02:08:49 PM »
Shizzo once admitted to partaking in intense masturbation over the noises of his own sister engaging in loud sexual intercourse that he could hear coming through the wall separating their bedrooms

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1530 on: October 06, 2019, 02:21:17 PM »
Shizzo once admitted to partaking in intense masturbation over the noises of his own sister engaging in loud sexual intercourse that he could hear coming through the wall separating their bedrooms

This is not much of an admission. It happens a lot more than some might think. As long as he stayed in his own room, there should be no issue.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #1531 on: October 06, 2019, 02:24:10 PM »
This is not much of an admission. It happens a lot more than some might think. As long as he stayed in his own room, there should be no issue.

You are a sick fuck

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #1532 on: October 06, 2019, 02:34:00 PM »

Sick fucks. Should be tarred and feathered.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1533 on: October 06, 2019, 02:36:20 PM »

How do you know it happens a lot more than we think?

Any data to back up your statement?
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1534 on: October 06, 2019, 02:37:52 PM »
How do you know it happens a lot more than we think?

Any data to back up your statement?

I'm an only child....what do you think?  ;D

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1535 on: October 06, 2019, 03:00:24 PM »

You don’t even realize how creepy you sound do you? Family should not REMOTELY sexually arouse - and DAMN sure not your own sister.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1536 on: October 06, 2019, 03:03:40 PM »
ERIC VS TIM VS MARVIN = ?

So you’ve seen the “Martian Member” ??  ;D

Joke - I ain’t no John Holmes. Got the plain ole white boy wacker !!

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1537 on: October 06, 2019, 03:46:09 PM »

Its insane the amount of time you think of me, Dave, when I sincerely dont give a fuck about you. On your mind all the time. Sad.. :(

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1538 on: October 06, 2019, 03:47:40 PM »
It’s already been confirmed that he’s Shizzo.

Its already been confirmed that you suck cock?

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1539 on: October 06, 2019, 03:48:32 PM »
I wouldn't go near someone who did crack, much less be intimate with them.  :o

Prime, not all fat women do crack, thats what I meant. :)

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1540 on: October 06, 2019, 03:49:53 PM »
I am officially jealous of you having a house so close to the beach. Hopefully, it is in a warm and sunny location...which makes me ever more envious ;D.

Thank You, Sir, but Im pretty sure youre doing quite alright yourself :)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1541 on: October 06, 2019, 04:01:48 PM »
Prime, not all fat women do crack, thats what I meant. :)

Well, I know very little about crack. All I know about how people look who are addicted to crack is from photos I've seen on the Internet and none that I remember were fat. Probably something is going over my naive head.  :)

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1542 on: October 06, 2019, 04:06:47 PM »
Well, I know very little about crack. All I know about how people look who are addicted to crack is from photos I've seen on the Internet and none that I remember were fat. Probably something is going over my naive head.  :)

Oh. I meant that I personally like chubby Girls, not crack heads :)

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1543 on: October 06, 2019, 05:11:48 PM »

Fucking weirdo

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1544 on: October 06, 2019, 05:13:23 PM »
Oh. I meant that I personally like chubby Girls, not crack heads :)

Fat girls are disgusting. They are lazy and lack the discipline necessary to stay healthy and in shape. I would imagine that they aren’t hygienic and smell. They probably (I assume most of them) have filthy houses. Nothing more of a turn off than a woman that doesn’t have a neat clean home.
I think stick figures are bad too - but not gross - just a total turn off. A man that likes women with no hips is probably partially gay. Women who are curvy are hot - but actually chubby / fat - just nasty. Having said that - I am sure I would feel different if my wife were not in shape - I am not completely shallow.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1545 on: October 06, 2019, 05:14:29 PM »
Fucking weirdo

You speak volumes with those two words. Getting off listening to your SISTER?!?! WTF??

sarcafago

• Getbig III
  • Keep your whip hand strong.
« Reply #1546 on: October 06, 2019, 08:02:55 PM »
Couple of dudes really fake at me hard telling me I am not married?? I have to say that was hard to read - really stung  ;D.
Guys - you aren’t going to “own” with comments about me or family. They are all incredibly successful and as much as it probably sucks to hear if you hate me - my wife is drop dead gorgeous. I have no problem admitting that people probably think she is out of my league  ;D.

Hint hint - those comments only hurt if they’re true. Do I think I am “better” than ESF? If I’m honest - yes. The piece of shit does nothing for multiple kids he had with multiple crack skanks. See - that stings Eric because it’s true.
My guess is that Joe and whoever the other poster was - are single incels that probably don’t have much.
I actually alluded to this kind of self defeating jealousy when I spoke earlier.

Wes - I gotta start kind of early tomorrow or I promise I would fight with you. I know sluggers like you have to get that shit out somehow.  ;D  I’ll spar with you as soon as possible ya old bastard!

LMAO! ;D

I never even knew there was such a movement until about a year back while I was lurking on here, and I thought someone made up a new kind of WYHI type thread.

I don't know what the whole movement is about other than anti marriage. ???  Are they saying they are swearing off women altogether, or that men don't need or shouldn't want a female companion?  That children/being a provider and mentor offers no value in a man's life?

There's been 3 women I've been in relationships with where marriage and even how many kids has been discussed.  The last one had 3 kids..... (I knew her b4  when she only had one, and then she got in touch with me years later after she'd had the other 2 with her husband who she was divorcing.)  I realized after having them all stay over at my place for 3 days straight from Thanksgiving until Sunday afternoon that I was not meant to have children.  I'm great with kids, and treated them as if they were my own, but even with my niece and nephew after about 3-4 hours it's "ok, uncle "myt1" needs to go home now!"

As I'm inching towards 50 it just doesn't seem reasonable to me, or fair for a kid's sake for me to have a child of my own this late.  When it comes to marriage this late in life....what is the fucking point?  I will never even fuck, let alone date someone that's not at least 10-15 years younger than me.  I want an energetic little fuck bunny that makes me feel invigorated, not some used up, dry vag, post menopausal, 2x(+) divorcee to sit in a rocking chair next to bitching about our aches and pains.

It’s very easy - you don’t eat those things. I am almost 50 so she has nothing to do with it at all.

Fucking loser.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1547 on: October 06, 2019, 08:17:11 PM »
??? WTF did I miss?? Are you calling me a loser or the MT dude? Or both of us? I guess you think being late 40’s is a thing for losers??

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1548 on: October 06, 2019, 08:42:54 PM »
Its insane the amount of time you think of me, Dave, when I sincerely dont give a fuck about you. On your mind all the time. Sad.. :(

Hi guys it Joe V!

Dave is a real weirdo, like he remembers the oddest stuff. I hope he gets help. If he doesn't I'll take $1000 to fight him. And I will fight him too, just ask Pellius.

All i'm saying is I paid of a $35k car, 2016 Tahoe, 97k miles, LOADED with EVERY option available, live in Orlando 2 blocks from the beach and have a guy that owes me $1500 not returning my calls
 I actually have a life with real good results.

Unlike Dave D(ummy). He is a loser. Following me around. Like I care. Actually  I dont give an F (I saw Esfitness say this same thing to Wes. Its offensive but VERY effective).

Ciao

sarcafago

• Getbig III
  • Keep your whip hand strong.
« Reply #1549 on: October 06, 2019, 08:46:34 PM »
??? WTF did I miss?? Are you calling me a loser or the MT dude? Or both of us? I guess you think being late 40’s is a thing for losers??

Kill yourself.