Author Topic: ESF - Discussion  (Read 146448 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: ESF
« Reply #175 on: August 18, 2019, 08:22:11 PM »
was he selling bunk gear? Was he taking bunk gear? Judging by his physique its either bunk or he's horribly non-responsive
All of the above !!  LOL  ;D

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #176 on: August 18, 2019, 09:51:14 PM »
Where do I think "your" 120K came from?

It came from nofuckingwhere because there is no way you bought that much or did that much no matter how hard you try to backtrack and change the original anount.

It just so happens,the junkies I`m talking about were two of my cousins and a group of our friends who hung out with them doing dope.

Saw them on the daily,went out and copped with them,saw outrageous amounts of money spent on the garbage.........I could go on and on about it but you could never relate because you are lying again per usual.

Attempting to change the story and turn it into one of your kazillion operations or made up injuries/illnesses and your sushi bills does not change the fact that you`re full of shit up to your fucking ears.

Fucking guys had every injury and illness in the world,done everything there is to do,had every operation,used every steroid in copius amounts,used every recreational drug in humongous amounts................. ........

fuck outta` here !

Once.again, you can't conceive it because you can't relate.

You're likely a worker, lifelong employee of.someone.else and can't conceive someone spending or earning more than you. If you can't do something, there's no way in hell someone else can, at least if they did, they wouldn't be posting here with insecure idiots like you.

Tell me more about the injuries I've had.

Tell me I didnt have hip surgery.

Tell me I didn't break my leg and tear my ACL.

Tell me.i havent had pancreatitis.

Tell.me.more about myself.

Don't forget to use your kinds little GED education "point blank period" catch phrases. Use it. A.few times, just so we know it's true.

I can't relate to people like you, expecting someone on an internet forum to owe you an explanation. lol... What a pathetic joke you insecure dolts are.

Tell me.more about the "other recreational drugs I've used in humongous amounts".

I don't use meth or Coke. Haven't used ecstacy since 01 or 02?(& That's just twice in 02, and most was from June 2000 till December 2000, on Thurs & Saturday nights. With i believe once in 2001,, btw)

What else is there? Mushrooms? Acid? Haven't don't either. Benzos? I used to have little xanax bars or footballs  in my cars cupholders, and at home in the bedroom and bathrooms and would go weeks without taking one. Sold'em in prison, along with oxy 20s and norco's and didn't take any, aside from 1mg Klonopin twice a day at first during the first year, after that I just sold'em. I'd rather buy a bag of coffee or jar of peanut butter, or Mt. Dew...

And even now I'll take at most 1mg Klonopin twice a day, but I haven't taken any for about 2wks now. Cant recall the last time I took one.

What else is there? Crack? Bwahahaha for fucks sake, see what i mean? You're projecting yourself into me. Thats YOUR experience. YOU were the meth, crack, and coke junkie, so you assume I must have been as well. LOL typical of meth and crack junkies logic. Junkies like you have brains that never recover. You've gotta be frustrating as  to be around. Likely have a Bunch of twitchy movements and argue with everybody.

So what other recreational drugs did or do I take in humongous amounts? Tell me more About myself.

Don't forget to spend an hour searching my posts to find something to quote.

I couldn't fathom bothering to search through yours or anybody else's and spending so much time doing so. (& You say I'm "not in your head" bwahahaha). Your brain is ruined and you don't realize it hahaha.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #177 on: August 18, 2019, 09:52:09 PM »
was he selling bunk gear? Was he taking bunk gear? Judging by his physique its either bunk or he's horribly non-responsive

Because you're such an expert on anabolics eh? Hahaha

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #178 on: August 18, 2019, 11:21:19 PM »
Juat skimmed over most these comments. Didn't even bother to read illuminate's quoted shit which looked like song lyrics or some shit. Don't give a shit.

All i see is "post proof". Proof of what? Me.recalling certian events? Most if not all the stuff I post is shit ive forgotten about until someone posts something that jogs my memory... And you insecure little snowflakes get all butthurt. It's pathetic you care so much.

If I told you I was in an 8hr standoff with the SWAT team you little insecure punks would cry out "bullshit!", But its easily searchable. Idiots.

And you can't even "prove your point" without twisting the things i say to fit your idea of my life and the idea and naritive you want everybody to think of me.

For.example, you say I claimed to use 120k worth of heroin a month. Bwahahaha..... Show me, quote it, where i say "120k/month". I said 120k worth... Period. Give.or.ta.ke 5-7k (which would mean 113-127k at Max range... Which could include 113-116k, or 114-122k... Christ I'm amazed I'd have to point that out).

Do some simple math. At first I was paying incredibly dumb amounts per gram because I didn't know any.better... aside from the girl (gf of one of my friends/customers/clients... The girl was a crackhead and theif, which is where i got the diluadid tabs that I went to when my script of tramadol and ran out a week before my next dr apt and refill. Dr wrote it for 3tabs per day for 3nwks worth. So i was in withdrawal when I was asked if i knew any buyers for the diluadid tabs she'd stolen from.a cancer patient. I couldn't think of any buyers and didn't even consider buying for myself till the next day and realized they'd take me out of withdrawal).. anyways, i was  paying 100/g at first and when she.realized that was no problem. Then it goes to 160/g, then 220, then 300/g, and finally 360/g when i was using a gram per day or maybe 1/2g per day... Then after about 3-6minths, i found a new supplier through an old.client I ran into atnthe gas station who i knew and "fired" because she's show up to.bootcamp drunk and/or high on meth, so i asked her if she had a hookup for H... And I went from paying 360/g to paying 120/3g and using 3g/day, then to 6g/day paying 200/6g or 280/6g for better product. So do some.math.. 200/day x30days = 6k-8400/month... And multiply 8400 xthe.number of months I used, including relapses. Because your tolerance doesn't go.back to.zero after a significant amt of time not using. Like with my hip.surgeries. 2mg diluadid every 4-6hrs would've been fine.for most ppl, but it didn't do shit for me. Hence having to meet with pain management 3x so they'd give the "ok" to increase the pain meds. They were afraid I'd stop breathing with the amounts on and had to tell them I used to use 6,000mg/day of diacetylmorphine. So I end up getting 2-3 80mg oxycodone CR/day, plus 2mg diluadid every other hour, and 30mg oxycodone IR on the hours i didn't get diluadid... That's 24mg/day diluadid, and 520-600mg/day of oxycodone. I'd get my shot of diluadid and get up and walk, even post videos on youtube, and when it's wear off, about 45mins later, id head back to my room and sit (actually stand. I'd rarely sit.. i had a gaping open wound I my hip you could fit a Nerf football inside) and wait and eat.

So figure how many months total i used. 18, 20, 24? Multiply that by how much i spent each month. And you don't think 120k is possible? Why? Because YOU can't relate? You can't relate to having an extra 120k overnthe course of a couple yrs to spent? Thats YOUR problem. Not mine. Wes hung out with junkies (non-junkies don't hang out with junkies) who had to steal to pay for drugs (you are who you hang out with. I still don't know any other heroin users, aside from people i met in rehab, but they're not in my phone and I have no heroin users, or.dealers for that matter, in my phone.)... So it's unlikely Wes could relate to spending 120k. What's more sad? Me wasting a condo payment on heroin? Or Wes, a grown adult not being able.to. conceive someone having disposable income?

... Where do you think that money came.from? Do you know the biz I'm in? How many income streams i have? How many I've had over the years?

Idiots. A bottle of test costs roughly 1.87/bottle tomproduce & it retails for 40-50ea. Not to mention the margin on methyltrienolone. Holy Christ you people are idiots. 100bottles of test and 83 bottles of methyltrienolone (just counting 2products fir fucks sake)  costs roughly 300 and you gross nearly 9k. And that's just 1 income stream. Factor in 2 legit paychecks, plus all the cash training money, and all the cash diet money, and all the cash online diet/training money. For fucks sake. I've never had to sell anything to pay for drugs like Wes. I still have my big TV (TV's actually). Still have my leather sofas. Silverware... Pots n pans .whatever else Wes and his junkie buddies had to sell for their drugs. Never had to steal for drugs the way Wes and his junkie buddies had to.

So of course he can't relate, so he can't fathom it and calls it lies. Hahahaha

Shit, before heroin, I was spending 600+/month on sushi and I thought that was a lot... 7200/year. That was a down payment on a decent E-Class Benz or an Escalade. Wouldn't be surprised if Wes called my sushi bill lies as well. (That's 60bucks 10x a month btw between me and my ex. Probably can't relate to that either)

All I see is a wall of typed word diarrhoea
Didn’t read far to long.

Dreamer nothing but a Dreamer.
Carry on Boy.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #179 on: August 19, 2019, 11:34:57 AM »
Because you're such an expert on anabolics eh? Hahaha

Nope, no nothing about the stuff..lol ::)

I know that mine works and your's doesn't..lol

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: August 19, 2019, 11:48:14 AM »
Once.again, you can't conceive it because you can't relate.

You're likely a worker, lifelong employee of.someone.else and can't conceive someone spending or earning more than you. If you can't do something, there's no way in hell someone else can, at least if they did, they wouldn't be posting here with insecure idiots like you.

Tell me more about the injuries I've had.

Tell me I didnt have hip surgery.

Tell me I didn't break my leg and tear my ACL.

Tell me.i havent had pancreatitis.

Tell.me.more about myself.

Don't forget to use your kinds little GED education "point blank period" catch phrases. Use it. A.few times, just so we know it's true.

I can't relate to people like you, expecting someone on an internet forum to owe you an explanation. lol... What a pathetic joke you insecure dolts are.

Tell me.more about the "other recreational drugs I've used in humongous amounts".

I don't use meth or Coke. Haven't used ecstacy since 01 or 02?(& That's just twice in 02, and most was from June 2000 till December 2000, on Thurs & Saturday nights. With i believe once in 2001,, btw)

What else is there? Mushrooms? Acid? Haven't don't either. Benzos? I used to have little xanax bars or footballs  in my cars cupholders, and at home in the bedroom and bathrooms and would go weeks without taking one. Sold'em in prison, along with oxy 20s and norco's and didn't take any, aside from 1mg Klonopin twice a day at first during the first year, after that I just sold'em. I'd rather buy a bag of coffee or jar of peanut butter, or Mt. Dew...

And even now I'll take at most 1mg Klonopin twice a day, but I haven't taken any for about 2wks now. Cant recall the last time I took one.

What else is there? Crack? Bwahahaha for fucks sake, see what i mean? You're projecting yourself into me. Thats YOUR experience. YOU were the meth, crack, and coke junkie, so you assume I must have been as well. LOL typical of meth and crack junkies logic. Junkies like you have brains that never recover. You've gotta be frustrating as  to be around. Likely have a Bunch of twitchy movements and argue with everybody.

So what other recreational drugs did or do I take in humongous amounts? Tell me more About myself.

Don't forget to spend an hour searching my posts to find something to quote.

I couldn't fathom bothering to search through yours or anybody else's and spending so much time doing so. (& You say I'm "not in your head" bwahahaha). Your brain is ruined and you don't realize it hahaha.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #181 on: August 19, 2019, 12:25:30 PM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #182 on: August 19, 2019, 01:01:17 PM »
Nothing more tedious than having a try hard go on and on...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #183 on: August 20, 2019, 05:14:05 PM »

Typical response when you can't refute anything I said.

Tell me the injuries you claim I didn't have.

Tell me the drugs you claim I use huge amounts of.

You won't because you can't, so all you can do is post a pic (that likely took you 30mins of searching to find just the right one).

How much time do take out of your day searching through my posts hoping to find something to copy & paste? Typical of meth junkies.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #184 on: August 20, 2019, 05:21:07 PM »
120K on drugs is not rediculous at all for an addict

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #185 on: August 20, 2019, 05:49:40 PM »

I agree and will go one step further and say that it's not ridiculous either.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: August 20, 2019, 06:34:32 PM »
I agree and will go one step further and say that it's not ridiculous either.
He`d be long dead trust me.

We`re talking heroin not weed.................... ..shit is deadly.

Do you guys realize how much heroin 120K will buy and if he did it,he`d be so strung out that he couldn`t function,unless he got extremely lucky.

Don`t believe this idiot,he`s all lies.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #187 on: August 20, 2019, 06:42:26 PM »
The point is,that 120K worth of heroin is a veritable humongous amount of heroin for 1 person to use,even in 2 lifetimes.

He`d be long dead or incapacitated for life right now if he used all that over any amount of time.

If he lived,he`d be a complete mess of a person and would be unable or not even remotely interested in posting on getbig or doing almost anything at all.

Just for the record,most of you guys have known me for years from being on here and you must know that I would never laugh at anyones death like this idiot thinks I`m doing.

I just don`t believe his ridiculous story and you shouldn`t either unless of course you believe in fairy tales.

So, the singer from Blur said he spent almost a 1 million in coke, but ESF couldn't 120k, based on what, your hatred towards the guy?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: August 20, 2019, 06:43:54 PM »
So, the singer from Blur said he spent almost a 1 million in coke, but ESF couldn't 120k, based on what, your hatred towards the guy?
I don`t hate the phony fuck at all,and coke is far different from heroin and costs far less.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #189 on: August 20, 2019, 06:45:27 PM »
I don`t hate the phony fuck at all,and coke is far different from heroin and costs far less.

Not really, go to downtown area in any major city in America. Its 30- 40 dope and 25-30 for coke. Its not a lot more, for sure

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: August 20, 2019, 06:56:03 PM »
Not really, go to downtown area in any major city in America. Its 30- 40 dope and 25-30 for coke. Its not a lot more, for sure
Yeah OK,ever shoot,snort,or smoke any heroin..........HAVE YOU EVER BOUGHT ANY HEROIN ?

The potency of heroin is far stronger and far more deadly.

You have no clue.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #191 on: August 20, 2019, 07:01:41 PM »
Yeah OK,ever shoot,snort,or smoke any heroin..........HAVE YOU EVER BOUGHT ANY HEROIN ?

The potency of heroin is far stronger and far more deadly.

You have no clue.

Thats the problem, Wes, you dont believe people. Phil Anselmo used to spend 750- 1k a day on Heroin.

Theres a video on YouTube that he gives all the details, plus the singer from Pentagram, a band that never really took off, and he was spending 600 dollars a day. Now, he is 65 and a zombie, but he is alive to tell.

I dont know why you wont believe his story...   No, I never tried. I dont believe in coke or heroin. To me, the only drug out there aside from Ayahuasca, is LSD. Others are nonsense..

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: August 20, 2019, 07:08:37 PM »
Joe,you`re talking rock stars who you say are burnt out from heroin use.

How come ESF looks so healthy?

Ask him what his top bodyweight was during his heroin years and what his appetite was like.

I bet he would still say he was benching 800 pounds with a needle in his arm,and eating 6 large meals a day with snacks and shakes.   ;D

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #193 on: August 20, 2019, 07:11:41 PM »

Ask him what his top bodyweight was during his heroin years and what his appetite was like.

I bet he would still say he was benching 800 pounds with a needle in his arm,and eating 6 large meals a day with snacks and shakes.   ;D

Technically, its possible  LOL

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: August 20, 2019, 07:39:17 PM »
43 minutes......I`ll pass.  ;D

pkaz

• Getbig III
« Reply #195 on: August 20, 2019, 08:38:32 PM »
One thing I can say about ESF, in my opinion.. He post pictures and he discusses his life. All the good and bad. But mostly about the bad. So, listen or don't listen, but it seems his message is clear. Live a great life!!!

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #196 on: August 20, 2019, 09:48:03 PM »
He`d be long dead trust me.

We`re talking heroin not weed.................... ..shit is deadly.

Do you guys realize how much heroin 120K will buy and if he did it,he`d be so strung out that he couldn`t function,unless he got extremely lucky.

Don`t believe this idiot,he`s all lies.

I bet he would still say he was benching 800 pounds with a needle in his arm,and eating 6 large meals a day with snacks and shakes.   ;D

How much heroin does $120k buy? How would you even know? lol you've supposedly been clean for 6 decades and you were a meth and coke junkie.

I spelled it out for your dumbass.

At first I was buying from a lady who charged me more & more once she realized 100/g wasn't a problem..not was 200.. and when it got to 360/g I got a new supplier

...wait, did i just CATCH you CONTRADICTING yourself? In one breath you say 120 k would buy a ton of heroin, and then in the next you say how potent it was.

So what is it? I couldn't afford it? Or I wouldn't survive it?

You realize heroin is just diacetylmorphine, right? You realize plenty of people function JUST FINE on opiates, right?

On one hand you say why do I look so healthy, then the other you say I'm falling apart?

Make up your mind. Fucking tweakers.

When I went from buying 1g/day for $50, to buying 3g for $120, i thought that 3g was gonna last 3days & I'd save $50 or so, but then I ended up using all 3g in 1 day.

Then when I went to buying 6g, i thought that was gonna last me 2-3days, instead it lasted 1 day. So that's $200-280/day.

You know how to use a calculator? Do some SIMPLE math.

And my weight, or max weight while using? Max was 230's. Then eventually down to 217-220's. I was 215 by the time I went to rehab... That's after months, about a year of training clients 5-530am-7pm, then running the gym ALONE till midnight. Rushing home to sleep before 130/2am to get ready for the next day.

And appetite? Opiates make me hungry. I know you said and dissected the videos on YouTube I made during my hip surgery and you saw all the fucking food I put down three times a day, all the while getting boatloads legitimate clean opiates 24/7 500-600mgs oxycodone and 24mg diluadid every day.... So why would my appetite be My different on heroin? Why did hundreds of bodybuilders use Nubain in the 90's???

God you're fucking clueless. Talking about things you know nothing about. OBVIOUSLY know nothing about.

Keep embarrassing yourself.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: August 20, 2019, 09:54:16 PM »
What an idiot!!

I have a lot more to say about this but I`m busy doing a shitload of meth at the moment.  ;D

How long did it take you to do the 120K worth of heroin?

I laughed when I typed that question because it`s just fucking absurd.  LOL  ;D

Most of your above post is nonsensical double talk btw in an attempt to cause confusion, and to take away from the fact that you`re full of shit, but most people here don`t know about heroin so they wouldn`t know nonsense from reality when it comes to this subject.

I`m not one of them.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #198 on: August 20, 2019, 10:47:55 PM »
What an idiot!!

I have a lot more to say about this but I`m busy doing a shitload of meth at the moment.  ;D

How long did it take you to do the 120K worth of heroin?

I laughed when I typed that question because it`s just fucking absurd.  LOL  ;D

Most of your above post is nonsensical double talk btw in an attempt to cause confusion, and to take away from the fact that you`re full of shit, but most people here don`t know about heroin so they wouldn`t know nonsense from reality when it comes to this subject.

I`m not one of them.

Correct on the fact I know little to nothing about heroin & it useage.
Agree with you about the nonsensical Double talk & Verbal diarrhoea
That is vertualy never ending spewing from him.

A sad Delusional & Pathetic Specimen of a man.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: August 20, 2019, 10:57:05 PM »
Another of his many claims is that he was a race car driver............if so,there should be some evidence of it on the web.

I`ll wait.