Author Topic: Its over for baldcels  (Read 9784 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Its over for baldcels
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2019, 10:20:29 PM »
Q

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2019, 10:45:58 PM »
I've told this story on here before,

I went on a date with a cute 20yr old a few years ago when I was 33. We were at the bar and her phone was going off non-stop, receiving messages from her friends checking up on how it was all going...she held off looking at her phone, I told her go on have a look, but tell me what they're saying just for a laugh...she showed me the very first message, all it said was 'how is his hair?'

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2019, 02:36:49 AM »
Had 4 hair transplants. I probably wouldn't have cared as much if i'd lost it slowly as I got older but juicing sped it up a lot so my hair was very weak at 24, for some reason seemed to shed a lot 2-3 months after I cleaned out for good although it was going over the time of using. While it doesn't get your hair back to when you're 16 it still does a lot and it's really good now. Was never interested in constantly taking drugs to hold off the loss, stuff that can impact your sex drive.

Would I recommend it? If you're willing to go all the way and have more than one transplant done yes because there's only so much they can do each time. You can't do one then shave your head again because of the scar around your head. I'm in my late 30's, by now I would have lost it all anyway so the juicing part doesn't matter.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2019, 03:06:35 AM »
I went bald in February. Self-punishment for getting so fat, you see.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2019, 03:51:00 AM »

From Tom Cruise to Tom Arnold

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2019, 04:37:07 AM »
Why are you afraid to talk to people at the gym?  Why are you hiding behind your headphones?  What are you afraid of?

How can you wear a hat when you train?  Don't you get hot?

Forget the douchebag backwards hat thing if you are doing that.  Drop the hat indoors in any event.

Shave your head or have it close like Statham.

Women like men with confidence.  Fake it if you don't have it.  Stand tall with good posture.  Look people in the eye.  Smile.  

Have good personal hygiene.  Be clean.  Get in shape for cripes sake.

Few men look good with beards and even fewer women.

These are my advices.  

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2019, 05:10:32 AM »
Clearly I’m seeing a lot of guys here that have no money. A beautiful woman could care less about a guy with hair and abs.  If she’s a 5 or 6 she might care but if she’s 8-10 she’s doesn’t care because she has options and her first option will always be the one that can provide and Not just be the man of the house, but have the ability to actually buy the house too.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2019, 05:13:14 AM »
You can't do one then shave your head again because of the scar around your head.

If you get FUE, then there is basically zero visible scarring at all. I've had 2 FUE transplants and keep the sides and back of my hair totally shaven.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2019, 05:28:12 AM »
Clearly I’m seeing a lot of guys here that have no money. A beautiful woman could care less about a guy with hair and abs.  If she’s a 5 or 6 she might care but if she’s 8-10 she’s doesn’t care because she has options and her first option will always be the one that can provide and Not just be the man of the house, but have the ability to actually buy the house too.

i only date rich women so that doesnt apply to me.

Desperate

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2019, 10:13:22 AM »

what are all those awards/certifications/? on the wall behind you?????

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2019, 10:20:40 AM »
From a hairloss forum

“I've been on vacation and so very lazy about shaving. I don't think I've shaved in about 10 days. I was at the gym today. I hardly ever talk to anyone at the gym. I mean almost never. Today my ipod died and so I couldn't hide. There was a girl trying to figure out how to switch the height on the seat for the hammer strength incline after I got off. I went back and showed her and we started talking about blah blah. It turns out that we have some 6 degree connection thing - my sister in law went to HS with her. She started talking about going to some club tonight and how I shoudl come along. I took off my hat for a second to wipe off my brow w/o even thinking about it, and her face went pale. She said "Oh. You're bald." Before I knew how to respond she said "They don't allow hats at the club we're going to". I said something like "Oh that's cool. I'm getting too old for the club scene anyway."

While on one hand, this is funny as f, on the other, that some sad as sh!t.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2019, 10:34:32 AM »
Take it from a gay man that has boatloads of incredibly attractive female friends that range from their mid-20's to late-50's... The vast majority of women I have met throughout my life care first and foremost about money, power and status (all 3 are intertwined in that once you achieve status/power money tends to follow and if you start with a generous amount of money, it's not that difficult to acquire status, which in itself carries power by way of influence).

If you are dating a young girl/woman in her late teens (>18) and possibly up to 24-25 (right after they graduate from undergrad), they might still give a fuck about whether you have a full head of hair and a decent body. BUT, and it's a big but, wait until those same women start to accrue bills and real life expenses and get a true desire to own a home or two, that same guy with the full head of hair and 6-pack will mean nothing to her if he doesn't have a great job (that afford him both power/status) and solid, accumulated wealth. The hottest women I know don't desire a man that looks like Brad Pitt in his prime with an African American penis and with huge debt up his ass (for more than a night or two of pleasure). They would very happily take the older gentleman, who is receding and with a little belly, but that has no debt, a few homes in different states and a generous nature to him by way of giving away his hard earned money. Granted, if she can find that same older man and have him look like George Michael in his mid-40's, they would gladly/happily take that, but very few win both lotteries (genetics for looks + substantial wealth).

That said, if for most of you the goal is to simply fuck women, but not necessarily have women desire you for the rest of their lives, then simply be confident. Even if you're relatively poor and live paycheck to paycheck while renting a small apartment, be confident. Women do find confidence incredibly attractive. All the money in the world can't buy you confidence. You either have it or you don't and it does take time to acquire once you try to become confident. Approach the world realizing that everyone you interact with daily will die. No one will get out of here alive. Everyone has more or less the same fears as you, many of the same struggles that we humans share albeit with different social/financial circumstances and ultimately, what you do today will matter very little 50-100 years from now. With that in mind, live your fucking life and leave nothing to chance. Take risks, say what's on your mind regardless of whose feelings get hurt and go to bed every night with the satisfaction of knowing that even though you didn't accomplish everything in one day, you left behind no regrets.

Confidence, take notes..

"1"

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2019, 01:32:25 PM »
Had 4 hair transplants. I probably wouldn't have cared as much if i'd lost it slowly as I got older but juicing sped it up a lot so my hair was very weak at 24, for some reason seemed to shed a lot 2-3 months after I cleaned out for good although it was going over the time of using. While it doesn't get your hair back to when you're 16 it still does a lot and it's really good now. Was never interested in constantly taking drugs to hold off the loss, stuff that can impact your sex drive.

Would I recommend it? If you're willing to go all the way and have more than one transplant done yes because there's only so much they can do each time. You can't do one then shave your head again because of the scar around your head. I'm in my late 30's, by now I would have lost it all anyway so the juicing part doesn't matter.

Are the follow up transplants just replacing further hair loss? Is it true that the transplanted hair is resistant to dht and won’t fall out from steroid use? Thinking of one at some point I have thin hair and have receded a bit at the front, would like straight hairline again not even bothered about it being that thick just as long as it’s there. 

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2019, 01:39:58 PM »
great, OneMoreRep just told me i got no chance at women  >:(

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2019, 02:08:31 PM »
great, OneMoreRep just told me i got no chance at women  >:(

Every man has a chance with women. The quality of said women is what will vary. Tell me you're not too picky and I'll line you up with an illegal fresh off the border that will gladly suck you off for a green card.

"1"

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2019, 02:41:04 PM »

You can always have both, money and hair  :D

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2019, 02:48:54 PM »
Take it from a gay man that has boatloads of incredibly attractive female friends that range from their mid-20's to late-50's... The vast majority of women I have met throughout my life care first and foremost about money, power and status (all 3 are intertwined in that once you achieve status/power money tends to follow and if you start with a generous amount of money, it's not that difficult to acquire status, which in itself carries power by way of influence).

If you are dating a young girl/woman in her late teens (>18) and possibly up to 24-25 (right after they graduate from undergrad), they might still give a fuck about whether you have a full head of hair and a decent body. BUT, and it's a big but, wait until those same women start to accrue bills and real life expenses and get a true desire to own a home or two, that same guy with the full head of hair and 6-pack will mean nothing to her if he doesn't have a great job (that afford him both power/status) and solid, accumulated wealth. The hottest women I know don't desire a man that looks like Brad Pitt in his prime with an African American penis and with huge debt up his ass (for more than a night or two of pleasure). They would very happily take the older gentleman, who is receding and with a little belly, but that has no debt, a few homes in different states and a generous nature to him by way of giving away his hard earned money. Granted, if she can find that same older man and have him look like George Michael in his mid-40's, they would gladly/happily take that, but very few win both lotteries (genetics for looks + substantial wealth).

That said, if for most of you the goal is to simply fuck women, but not necessarily have women desire you for the rest of their lives, then simply be confident. Even if you're relatively poor and live paycheck to paycheck while renting a small apartment, be confident. Women do find confidence incredibly attractive. All the money in the world can't buy you confidence. You either have it or you don't and it does take time to acquire once you try to become confident. Approach the world realizing that everyone you interact with daily will die. No one will get out of here alive. Everyone has more or less the same fears as you, many of the same struggles that we humans share albeit with different social/financial circumstances and ultimately, what you do today will matter very little 50-100 years from now. With that in mind, live your fucking life and leave nothing to chance. Take risks, say what's on your mind regardless of whose feelings get hurt and go to bed every night with the satisfaction of knowing that even though you didn't accomplish everything in one day, you left behind no regrets.

Confidence, take notes..

"1"

Yes

Look at all the “Instagram models” all their trips, expenses, all paid for by a sugar daddy/schmoe, most NEVER post pics of the guy but the rich guy finances their whole lifestyle

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2019, 03:06:51 PM »
No woman under the age of 60 wants to be with a bald or balding man.

Period, end of story.

yet they still are with bald or balding men, 70% of guys are bald by the time they are 35 and a large part of the rest will bald before 60

i still have the same hair i had my entire life, i hope not to lose it with age but i won't cry if i do

E
E

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2019, 03:37:13 PM »
From Tom Cruise to Tom Arnold

That...well...to Tom Arnold, yes. Hopefully not for too much longer.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2019, 03:41:05 PM »

We still love you and all your diplomas/certificates Matty!

Lakehead U's loss!

You can grow your hair back, but Lakehead U has lost Matt FOREVER!
Q

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #45 on: June 07, 2019, 03:48:55 PM »

Confidence, take notes..

"1"

Good post.

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: June 07, 2019, 03:51:51 PM »
If you're lean, have a good shaped head and confidence you can go bald.

Don't wear a hat unless you need to otherwise people will think you're insecure because you are bald like every insecure guy who is going bald.
No. You can't.
(

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 07, 2019, 04:39:25 PM »

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 07, 2019, 04:56:12 PM »
yet they still are with bald or balding men, 70% of guys are bald by the time they are 35 and a large part of the rest will bald before 60

i still have the same hair i had my entire life, i hope not to lose it with age but i won't cry if i do

E

Do you still wear your hair like 92 Levrone at the O?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2019, 05:17:41 PM »
Rory didn’t mind that I was employed at Auto Zone.
X