Author Topic: breaking news: internet tough guy challenges people to a fight! will fly you out  (Read 16163 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Yep. Its me. Just because I called him out again. Yesterday he stated something like:" I competed in MMA/BJJ for 30 years".

I asked him for a pic/footage/medal/trophy, and he ran away, saying that he is OLD SCHOOL..

Theres a lot of MMA fights on YouTube. Of course he never fought any major contest. Its another Pipe dream.

Then, I asked him any evidence of the fight that morning, since "I Have a Pixel 2, best camera on the biz"

Again, just a pic of a swollen hand in a Bus. A fight breaks at noon in Downtown, yet NOBODY in Hawaii posted a pic online or a 2- second video!? Seriously?

Pellius is just a sad poster

From Pellius

“The Think about it. We're talking the 1990s when I was most active. We didn't walk around with video cameras. Hell, I didn't even own a cell phone let alone one that took pictures. And my generation wasn't obsessed with taking pictures of myself like they are now.

But why does it matter? If you think I'm a fraud, I'm lying, I'm too broke to travel, call my bluff. Why pictures when you can meet me and I can show you first hand if I'm a fraud?

"Everyone" believes I'm a joke and a liar. Really? Name one. You can easily prove that I am a joke and a liar. I'm issuing you a direct challenge. I will incur all the cost. Accept and we will make the arrangements or continue to be a shit talking coward. I'm willing to back up my claims with action and not just words.

How about you? So far all you've done is talk. Said things that you have no evidence or proof of. Now you have a chance to back up your words. I would sooooo like to meet you in person. Let you prove what a joke and a clown I am that "everybody" believes me to be.

We can even take bets. Have a mod collect the money and see who bets on you and who bets on me. It will be fun. Liven up the place.” - -

You totally avoided answering my questions
And Why Would You Not Take Up His Generous offer,
You want to call him out & Yet Here is Your Golden Opportunity
Yet your Not Taking IT.

It is You Who is The Sad Wind Up Merchant Poster
Lots & Lots To Say & Fuck All to Back it UP.

You’ve been Shown up / Found Out.
Put up or Shut Up.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
Wait, free trip to Hawaii?  Who pays hotel and how many days?
Its worth a smack in the mouth for a few days R&R ;D
p

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
From Pellius

“The Think about it. We're talking the 1990s when I was most active. We didn't walk around with video cameras. Hell, I didn't even own a cell phone let alone one that took pictures. And my generation wasn't obsessed with taking pictures of myself like they are now.

But why does it matter? If you think I'm a fraud, I'm lying, I'm too broke to travel, call my bluff. Why pictures when you can meet me and I can show you first hand if I'm a fraud?

"Everyone" believes I'm a joke and a liar. Really? Name one. You can easily prove that I am a joke and a liar. I'm issuing you a direct challenge. I will incur all the cost. Accept and we will make the arrangements or continue to be a shit talking coward. I'm willing to back up my claims with action and not just words.

How about you? So far all you've done is talk. Said things that you have no evidence or proof of. Now you have a chance to back up your words. I would sooooo like to meet you in person. Let you prove what a joke and a clown I am that "everybody" believes me to be.

We can even take bets. Have a mod collect the money and see who bets on you and who bets on me. It will be fun. Liven up the place.” - -

You totally avoided answering my questions
And Why Would You Not Take Up His Generous offer,
You want to call him out & Yet Here is Your Golden Opportunity
Yet your Not Taking IT.

It is You Who is The Sad Wind Up Merchant Poster
Lots & Lots To Say & Fuck All to Back it UP.

You’ve been Shown up / Found Out.
Put up or Shut Up.

What offer? A free ticket to Hawaii and a QP with Cheese?  I dont need Pellius "Helped took off Soviet Union" money, I can afford going to Hawaii on my own, thank you.
I dont dine off Mc Donalds every night...

By the way, ask him, since youre sucking his dick in here, wheres the evidence of "30 years competing in MMA/BJJ. Wheres the Pics/footage/any medals or even a plastic trophy?

He has a Pixel 2, best in the Biz Phone, but in the 90s couldn't afford a small 300 bucks Handycam?

Yeah, right. 

Pellius is just a Ghetto Bum, like the one "he fought"  LOL

Better yet, ask him a single evidence of the Bum fight, aside from a swollen hand after punching the wall...

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Didn't some GetBigger once fly a girl in to meet up, only for her to get porked by another dude?

I think we've had 2 or 3 similar situations like that over the years. I remember one from the X board. And I think there was one with Josh, Grant Henderson (maybe?), someone else, and a girl named Twila(?). I recall one more also. I'm being careful here because I remember the players in some of them, but not the sequence.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
I think we've had 2 or 3 similar situations like that over the years. I remember one from the X board. And I think there was one with Josh, Grant Henderson (maybe?), someone else, and a girl named Twila(?). I recall one more also. I'm being careful here because I remember the players in some of them, but not the sequence.

McFarland and Mower and Jodels  ???

Will Grant and booty ???

I`m not sure ???

I`m so confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111 111   LOL  :D

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V

I'll pay 4 Shizzos accommodation & ambulance  ;)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V

What offer? A free ticket to Hawaii and a QP with Cheese?  I dont need Pellius "Helped took off Soviet Union" money, I can afford going to Hawaii on my own, thank you.

By the way, ask him, since youre sucking his dick in here, wheres the evidence of "30 years competing in MMA/BJJ. Wheres the Pics/footage/any medals or even a plastic trophy?

He has a Pixel 2, best in the Biz Phone, but in the 90s couldn't afford a small 300 bucks Handycam?

Yeah, right. 

Better yet, ask him a single evidence of the Bum fight, aside from a swollen hand after punching the wall...

Jeezzuss , Shizzo U talk,talk,talk,..........................like old senorita  ::)

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
All dumb rubbish, but Pellius looks to have come out on top, challenge not excepted, pretty dumb really i seriously doubt if it was excepted that the ticket and accommodation funds would have turned up for it to happen, but to late now. The winner on points, Pellius, he now holds titles in the homeless qtr pounder division, along with his new get big belt.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
All dumb rubbish, but Pellius looks to have come out on top, challenge not excepted, pretty dumb really i seriously doubt if it was excepted that the ticket and accommodation funds would have turned up for it to happen, but to late now. The winner on points, Pellius, he now holds titles in the homeless qtr pounder division, along with his new get big belt.

Would you care to elaborate?

Come out on Top of what? Refusing to present a single pic or footage or a Medal for his 30 years as a MMA/BJJ competitor?

Gimme a break.

He is a 60 year old Man that made a thread up with Lies and a pic of a swollen hand.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V

Free flight and Arce picks you up at the airport brah.

che

• Getbig V

Free flight and Arce picks you up at the airport brah.

Dave D

• Getbig V
Would you care to elaborate?

Come out on Top of what? Refusing to present a single pic or footage or a Medal for his 30 years as a MMA/BJJ competitor?

Gimme a break.

He is a 60 year old Man that made a thread up with Lies and a pic of a swollen hand.

::)

Bro you were owned.

If you really thought Pellius was the bum you claim he is you would have accepted the offer knowing he couldn't deliver, instead you act like you dont understand what the challenge was.

At the worst you would have invited him to some fake address in Florida and you could have laughed about it on here, but instead you got scared.

You can start a bunch of crap and "call others out" but when push came to shove you hid.

Pellius is a bozo but he made you look like a bigger one.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
::)

Bro you were owned.

If you really thought Pellius was the bum you claim he is you would have accepted the offer knowing he couldn't deliver, instead you act like you dont understand what the challenge was.

At the worst you would have invited him to some fake address in Florida and you could have laughed about it on here, but instead you got scared.

You can start a bunch of crap and "call others out" but when push came to shove you hid.

Pellius is a bozo but he made you look like a bigger one.

What was the offer?

Trading blows for free, because he is angry that I called him out on a board!?

Seriously?  Thats the way you deal with things, Dave?

Dave D

• Getbig V
What was the offer?

Trading blows for free, because he is angry that I called him out on a board!?

Seriously?  Thats the way you deal with things, Dave?

We know how you deal with things Joe.

Troll, troll, troll and when you're called it gets "real" and the trolling becomes "I'm just on the internet, blah, blah, blah...."

You broke character. It got scary or whatever and you stopped trolling.

Just apologize and let it go.  Pellius sucks but he played you at your own game and he won.

I expected more from you.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
We know how you deal with things Joe.

Troll, troll, troll and when you're called it gets "real" and the trolling becomes "I'm just on the internet, blah, blah, blah...."

You broke character. It got scary or whatever and you stopped trolling.

Just apologize and let it go.  Pellius sucks but he played you at your own game and he won.

I expected more from you.

Apologize for what? Damn, the guy wrote a fake thread and just because the details were interesting you guys fell for it.

Dave, Ill tell you this, Man. If I was scared I would have a Gun, like most on this board. Thanks for your insight

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V

Yeah, right. 

And that your best reply  ::)
Pathetic.

And now you’re being insulting to me
All you had to do was accept his invite / offer and you’d of had all The Evidence & Proof
You’re ever likely to need.

He called your bluff & outsmarted you,
You Proof go get it.

Put up or Shut Up & apologise for being a Twat
He’s owned you & Made you look foolish.

Oh I see others also think you’ve been found out & Wrong.

Dave D

• Getbig V
Apologize for what? Damn, the guy wrote a fake thread and just because the details were interesting you guys fell for it.

Dave, Ill tell you this, Man. If I was scared I would have a Gun, like most on this board. Thanks for your insight

So he wrote a fake thread, fine. But you think he was serious on the plane ticket?

Why not carry on with the owning and either accept the ticket or schedule a meet up?

Dude you were the one who got owned on this, I dont think anyone,  besides you,  took Pellius seriously on the challenge.

You can continue to play dumb but we all know you got owned by a goof.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
No two getbiggers in the history of getbig ever met up for a fight.
X

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
So he wrote a fake thread, fine. But you think he was serious on the plane ticket?

Why not carry on with the owning and either accept the ticket or schedule a meet up?

Dude you were the one who got owned on this, I dont think anyone,  besides you,  took Pellius seriously on the challenge.

You can continue to play dumb but we all know you got owned by a goof.

Theres a big, big difference between being a Troll and a Liar.

I think he was serious, especially because Che accepted the challenge.

Its funny cause I dont see any of you guys asking him about his 30 years  experience in MMA/BJJ or any evidence of the Bum fight. Because he is an old funny Man, you guys cut him some slack, right?

So you guys laugh about it  behind his back or just go with the flow, so to speak?

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
And that your best reply  ::)
Pathetic.

And now you’re being insulting to me
All you had to do was accept his invite / offer and you’d of had all The Evidence & Proof
You’re ever likely to need.

He called your bluff & outsmarted you,
You Proof go get it.

Put up or Shut Up & apologise for being a Twat
He’s owned you & Made you look foolish.

Oh I see others also think you’ve been found out & Wrong.

… And theres still no evidence of his 30 years into MMA or any on the Bum episode.

I dont care about being 'owned". I want him to show that. Now Im curious, since he bragged about it, just post an evidence.

He should apologize for writing a fake thread. Well, at this point you all know the truth anyways about that day...

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
… And theres still no evidence of his 30 years into MMA or any on the Bum episode.

I dont care about being 'owned". I want him to show that. Now Im curious, since he bragged about it, just post an evidence.

He should apologize for writing a fake thread. Well, at this point you all know the truth anyways about that day...

You’re the only Fake -
The Evidence is there for you just go Meet up with Him.

And why are you so concerned about his thread being untrue ??
What about all the other made up stories on Getbig should they all apologise.

Dave D

• Getbig V
Theres a big, big difference between being a Troll and a Liar.

I think he was serious, especially because Che accepted the challenge.

Its funny cause I dont see any of you guys asking him about his 30 years  experience in MMA/BJJ or any evidence of the Bum fight. Because he is an old funny Man, you guys cut him some slack, right?

So you guys laugh about it  behind his back or just go with the flow, so to speak?

Shizzo you got scared. 

Che owned Pellius.

You would think you would have learned your lesson after your run in with Josh.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
No two getbiggers in the history of getbig ever met up for a fight.

Not exactly: a few years back , someone threaten to knife TK  ::)

But that would be assassin didn't show up on North Bondi Beach outdoor gym  :) ???

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
DING! DING! DING! DING! DING!

AND THE NEW CHAMPION IS PELLIUS !  LOL  :D