Author Topic: What Causes Your Racism & Homolphobia?  (Read 28277 times)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
Re: What Causes Your Racism & Homolphobia?
« Reply #175 on: June 15, 2019, 06:44:04 PM »
Absolutely Fucking Disgusting
What Total Bollocks

anyone can edit Wikipedia

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: June 15, 2019, 07:06:29 PM »

do it.. see if it stays

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #177 on: June 15, 2019, 07:11:06 PM »

Dot it. See if it stays.
Q

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #178 on: June 15, 2019, 09:21:21 PM »
The unattractive truth hurts those who hate to hear it.

If there are 5 per 100 people, everyone applauds how diverse the community is.

At 5-10% there is an occasional spike in loudness, but it's usually isolated and brief.
People are usually too embarrassed to say anything, and it temporarily abates.

At 10-20%, disturbances rise dramatically. People occasionally hear loud hip-hop music from a passing vehicle, yelling, and fighting-- usually later & later at night, as an outgoing signal of rising 'diversity' in the community.

At 20-30%, the loudness & behavior is so disruptive that well-meaning families begin to stop going to certain public areas. Fights occur to establish dominance, and fights between females occur in parking lots, usually over a male.

At 30-40% minor public incidents give way to more serious crimes, and somewhere in the community the first felonies occur, targeting the elderly or defenseless.

Reaching 40-60% we see an atmosphere that is so loud, dangerous, & unpredictable that it interferes with peaceful activity. At this stage people's gut sense of "safety" in the community is eroding. Anticipating the unexpected starts to factor into simple decisions like going to the store or getting into one's car.

At 60-75% you can expect covert drug use, and concealed guns. Good and decent families are moving away. At this stage loud bass thumping from cars is now an advertisement for illegal drug sales.

Now, at 75-85%, walking down the street is a risk. We find hair-trigger, unprovoked violence, usually targeted against those of other races. Calls to 9-1-1 demonstrate slower & slower response times. Local businesses deteriorate, as does the general condition of the neighborhood. The last of the liberal, die-hard families vacate the community they have cherished for decades.

At 85-95%, the public institutions in the area (schools, libraries, etc.) slowly wither from lack of use. Consumer places (food stores, day-care centers, etc.) show graffiti & territorial gang signs, and gang membership now outweighs the number of non-gang people. Drug sales & prostitution are open and obvious. A gunshot is heard every week. All businesses which are still in operation (liquor stores, stereo wholesalers, etc.) have bars on the windows.

Once a population of 95-100% is reached, there is debris everywhere. A large number of dwellings are ruined or burned-out. At this stage, the economy of the community is nearing total collapse, and good jobs do not exist. Emergency services infrequently patrol for fear of risking officers' lives.

The name of the neighborhood is now synonymous with violence & gangs.
At this stage the spread of this condition bears characteristics similar to the unchecked spread of a virus, and adjacent communities begin to show signs of following suit.

Loved this post, and the post from Earl. This post is chock full of good info and data too! 🏅

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #179 on: June 15, 2019, 09:28:31 PM »
The post details what happens when an area goes black. It never goes back. The thread asks for causes of Racism and Homophobia. My primary reason for the former is the way blacks and Hispanics cause a deterioration in quality of life wherever they can be found in large numbers and I don’t buy into the myriad of excuses for this.

Is this not valid? Just once, I’d like to hear a black guy or Hispanic say yeah I understand where you’re coming from.

I won't deny that cities with a high percentage of blacks are not doing as good as cities with a low percentage of blacks. It seems rather simplistic to conclude that it's because of their racial composition, thou. Aren't there safe cities with high black populations?

I don't know about cities with a high percentage of hispanics.

Look, the problem is that it's wrong to judge an individual based on the parameters of the group. That's the very same definition of racism.

rac·ism
/ˈrāˌsizəm/
 the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

Statistically, it makes sense that if you take a random individual from x group, you should use the parameters of the population to make a guess about the individual. But you should be cautious.

Take crime for example. The rate in the US is around 400 per 100k inhabitants. How many bad people are there? If the same person commits say 4 felonies, then you have 1 bad person for every 1000 individuals.

Should we act as if the 1000 individuals have the same characteristics as the one going bersek.

It's always people on the tails of the distributions who commit crime.

Another problem I have with some getbiggers is that they act like they're superior than the population of a whole race just because they're white. Or they continuously brag about the achievements of white people while themselves are mediocre at best. It's stupid and lame.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #180 on: June 15, 2019, 09:40:22 PM »

High volume wikipedia edits all originate from intelligence agencies.  They spam edit Wikipedia 24 hours a day with govt and Marxist narrative.  The US, China, Israel, etc.  Govt, corporations, and other special interest groups like the Jewish racial supremacist ADL/SPLC, etc, all do the same shit on Youtube and other sites too.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #181 on: June 15, 2019, 09:49:49 PM »
Some very good points in your R/ K theory comparison.

Then what the Fuck IS wrong with these Libtards What have they been Infected With.

If anyone wants to see something cool, a rat experiment that supports natzee ideology.  Or rather, the idea animals that don't practice a self-regulated form of lebensraum (K-selection) are doomed to self destruct.  In the context of humans, it would mean K-selection groups (whites and asians) would need to wipe out R-selection groups (blacks, mexicans, etc) to prevent the entire species from imploding.

The first experiment highly resembling current day civilization:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun#Mouse_experiments

And the results of when rats perform self-regulated lebensraum (K-selection):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun#Early_rat_studies

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #182 on: June 15, 2019, 10:00:17 PM »
I won't deny that cities with a high percentage of blacks are not doing as good as cities with a low percentage of blacks. It seems rather simplistic to conclude that it's because of their racial composition, thou. Aren't there safe cities with high black populations?

Nope.

I don't know about cities with a high percentage of hispanics.

They are, on average, vastly inferior to White areas.

Look, the problem is that it's wrong to judge an individual based on the parameters of the group. That's the very same definition of racism.

No one's doing that.

Wiggs may be smarter than me.

I may be faster than Wiggs.

But ON AVERAGE, racial disparities in intelligence, speed, and other qualities exist.

What a lot of us "racists" want is to not import new citizens to White countries who don't integrate based on certain key qualities: rates of muggings, assault, rape, murder, etc.

YES, I will oppose Muslim immigration based on the fact that UK's Muslim population commits 84% of all child rape.

Also, why are White people brainwashed that diversity is our strength? So it's ok to say that Brown people are BETTER, with no objective reasons why being stated...but we can't say they are, on average, worse in any ways, despite the fact that Brown countries suck?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #183 on: June 15, 2019, 10:18:22 PM »
Another problem I have with some getbiggers is that they act like they're superior than the population of a whole race just because they're white. Or they continuously brag about the achievements of white people while themselves are mediocre at best. It's stupid and lame.

I have two 4-year university degrees, including a BA in math, as well as two minors. I was top 20 in my weight class in strongman in 2017 [maybe the equivalent of being top 20 in California, in comparative terms], and spent 4.5 years in the army, etc.

I feel that I've paid my dues.

But in short, demographics are destiny.

Import the third world, get the third world.

ALL efforts to make diversity work have failed. Yet dumb Whites keep sucking the dicks of minorities who bring increased crime, and decreased tax revenues [they rape more while consuming more welfare].

All the while, Whites are told this is a strength.

No one forces non-Whites to live in the West. They do because they too think Whites build superior societies, and that their societies suck.

They essentially agree with me that Whites are superior. No one is forcing them to live outside of the inferior shit-holes they build. They too know how inferior their own societies are.

So I'm unclear why we're having this discussion. As I have said many times, they too are White Supremacists. They live in the West because they know White males are superior to them and build superior societies.

If they hate White males so much, they are free to get the fuck away from us. Why do they INSIST ON LIVING where we exist in the HIGHEST FUCKING CONCENTRATION, FOR FUCK'S SAKE?

Do you ever see White males try to live in Black or Brown areas? Fuck no. Because we know those areas suck.

If minorities want to keep pushing it - fine. But piss White off enough, and...well... everyone knows what we're capable of.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #184 on: June 15, 2019, 10:23:59 PM »
If anyone wants to see something cool, a rat experiment that supports natzee ideology.  Or rather, the idea animals that don't practice a self-regulated form of lebensraum (K-selection) are doomed to self destruct.  In the context of humans, it would mean K-selection groups (whites and asians) would need to wipe out R-selection groups (blacks, mexicans, etc) to prevent the entire species from imploding.

The first experiment highly resembling current day civilization:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun#Mouse_experiments

And the results of when rats perform self-regulated lebensraum (K-selection):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun#Early_rat_studies

Thanks - Interesting thought provoking reading
And now I’ve got to do more follow up reading & learning,
Much appreciated.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: June 15, 2019, 11:21:50 PM »
I am a person who's skin color is their primary achievement

sounds good  ::)

You’re an absolute fool.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #186 on: June 16, 2019, 01:44:59 AM »
Aren't there safe cities with high black populations?

No.

Not even one.

You're in mega denial about racial truths.

I feel sorry you fell for (((their))) propaganda

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #187 on: June 16, 2019, 01:45:38 AM »
Thanks - Interesting thought provoking reading
And now I’ve got to do more follow up reading & learning,
Much appreciated.

I think i linked this to you back in 2017...

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: June 16, 2019, 01:48:23 AM »
I think i linked this to you back in 2017...

Quite possibly- Though I don’t remember if you did.
I am older & forgetful at times - unfortunately.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: June 16, 2019, 02:29:34 AM »
I have two 4-year university degrees, including a BA in math, as well as two minors. I was top 20 in my weight class in strongman in 2017 [maybe the equivalent of being top 20 in California, in comparative terms], and spent 4.5 years in the army, etc.

I feel that I've paid my dues.

But in short, demographics are destiny.

Import the third world, get the third world.

ALL efforts to make diversity work have failed. Yet dumb Whites keep sucking the dicks of minorities who bring increased crime, and decreased tax revenues [they rape more while consuming more welfare].

All the while, Whites are told this is a strength.

No one forces non-Whites to live in the West. They do because they too think Whites build superior societies, and that their societies suck.

They essentially agree with me that Whites are superior. No one is forcing them to live outside of the inferior shit-holes they build. They too know how inferior their own societies are.

So I'm unclear why we're having this discussion. As I have said many times, they too are White Supremacists. They live in the West because they know White males are superior to them and build superior societies.

If they hate White males so much, they are free to get the fuck away from us. Why do they INSIST ON LIVING where we exist in the HIGHEST FUCKING CONCENTRATION, FOR FUCK'S SAKE?

Do you ever see White males try to live in Black or Brown areas? Fuck no. Because we know those areas suck.

If minorities want to keep pushing it - fine. But piss White off enough, and...well... everyone knows what we're capable of.
Gold star post! 
If white societies are so racist and bad why do so many black and brown people want to immigrate here?  How many whites desperately want to immigrate to Somalia or Guatemala?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #190 on: June 16, 2019, 02:32:49 AM »
I'm Glad Top Poodle is back.
Q

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: June 16, 2019, 02:41:22 AM »
Gold star post! 
If white societies are so racist and bad why do so many black and brown people want to immigrate here?  How many whites desperately want to immigrate to Somalia or Guatemala?

Isn’t that The Hypocrisy & Stupidity of Those who argue against Whites Being The Top of The Food Chain
And the Musli’s & Dindu’s That Hate us & Just Can’t Wait To Get To Our Countries.

If Musli’s & Dindu’s Etc are so Damn Clever & Good at Everything Why don’t they Just stay in there
Own Countries and Build Them Up To Greatness - No need for them to Come to our Countries Then.

Simple.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #192 on: June 16, 2019, 05:19:42 AM »
No.

Not even one.

What about Baltimore? Oh, wait. Never mind.

He’s just trying to add unneeded complexity to something that is very straightforward.

Baltimore has now had 343 homicides in 2017, sets record for killings per capita - Baltimore Sun

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-per-capita-homicides-20171227-story.html

With two fatal shootings Tuesday night, the recent reclassification of a decades-old shooting as a killing and another homicide Wednesday evening, Baltimore has hit 343 homicides in 2017, and a new record for killings per capita.

The homicide rate for 2017 is now 55.8 killings per 100,000 people. The previous record was 55.35 per 100,000 in 2015. The city suffered 344 homicides that year, but had thousands more residents

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #193 on: June 16, 2019, 05:42:10 AM »
Not really racist just realist. Just honest and tell it like i see it and what facts and statistics shows. That's it.

Facts shows that blacks, arabs, hispanic commits more crime and are of lower IQ than whites. Just looking at how their countires looks/functions and how they fight to get into caucasian countries also shows how true this is.

Japanese are of higher IQ(on average) than whites, and their countries are also more civil and nicer to live in than many other white countries. This supports the theori(read- fact!) of racial differences aswell.

AVG IQ, World map:

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #194 on: June 16, 2019, 06:26:54 AM »
Import the Third World, Get the Third World.

Replace Somalis with...

Q

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: June 16, 2019, 06:29:48 AM »
Nope.

They are, on average, vastly inferior to White areas.

No one's doing that.

Wiggs may be smarter than me.

I may be faster than Wiggs.

But ON AVERAGE, racial disparities in intelligence, speed, and other qualities exist.

What a lot of us "racists" want is to not import new citizens to White countries who don't integrate based on certain key qualities: rates of muggings, assault, rape, murder, etc.

YES, I will oppose Muslim immigration based on the fact that UK's Muslim population commits 84% of all child rape.

Also, why are White people brainwashed that diversity is our strength? So it's ok to say that Brown people are BETTER, with no objective reasons why being stated...but we can't say they are, on average, worse in any ways, despite the fact that Brown countries suck?

Really dude? Really?

You and others do that all the time. If you need to bring up race in every single thread then there's something wrong with you.

"Blacks are inferiors, black are sub humans, blah blah blah." Again, your misery shines through your posts.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: June 16, 2019, 06:34:04 AM »
No.

Not even one.

Which "racial thruths" am I denying? ???

Do some groups have on average a lower IQ than other groups? Yes.

Do some groups commit more crime than others? Yes.

Should we judge every single individual as if they were all on the tails of the distributions? That's stupid.

This is the last time I lose time replying to you. You're a gimmick.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #197 on: June 16, 2019, 06:42:52 AM »
I don’t hate blacks, latinos, jews, gays, I just don’t like n*****s, spicks, kikes, gooks, crackers, faggs etc. There’s a difference. I see things like this for example: if a black person is contributing to the society, has morals and respects the law i see him as a black person. If the same person of color is a thug, a dealer, a criminal in general, i see that person as a n*****. Same with whites/crackers or any other color. And I’m white btw.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: June 16, 2019, 06:46:52 AM »
Not really racist just realist. Just honest and tell it like i see it and what facts and statistics shows. That's it.

Facts shows that blacks, arabs, hispanic commits more crime and are of lower IQ than whites. Just looking at how their countires looks/functions and how they fight to get into caucasian countries also shows how true this is.

Japanese are of higher IQ(on average) than whites, and their countries are also more civil and nicer to live in than many other white countries. This supports the theori(read- fact!) of racial differences aswell.

AVG IQ, World map:

You know, I actually agree with this.

The thing is, those are averages. Are you gonna judge an individual based on the average of his group?

Saying "blacks have a low IQ" is significantly different than saying "blacks have on average a lower IQ than whites."

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #199 on: June 16, 2019, 07:01:59 AM »
You know, I actually agree with this.

The thing is, those are averages. Are you gonna judge an individual based on the average of his group?

Saying "blacks have a low IQ" is significantly different than saying "blacks have on average a lower IQ than whites."

Blacks DO have a low iq.

Let's not use the exception as the rule here, boyo