Author Topic: Polish genotropin  (Read 10269 times)

herraisland

• Getbig III
Polish genotropin
« on: June 13, 2019, 01:57:32 PM »
Is there anyway to see if this geno is fake ? It looks like itsfrom poland

BodybuilderinThailand

• Getbig II
Re: Polish genotropin
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2019, 09:14:00 AM »
Looks real to me. I haven’t researched on whether or not they have someone producing for the polish market.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2019, 12:17:54 PM »
Do you not know the supplier well enough to get that information
Wether it is Real or Fake

ponal

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2019, 12:19:16 PM »
good shit bro

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
  • “A lie told often enough becomes truth.”
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2019, 03:55:01 PM »

I believe Poland has a law that requires all imported medicine to have the Polish translations on box and in paper pamphlet (thats usually inside box)
Once mixed, liquid should smell like bandaid when on the skin
Get bloodwork prior to starting and after (about 8 weeks later) to determine if IGF levels have increased

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2019, 05:28:10 PM »

Send to GloryHole15
And he’ll exchange & Send you Back Genuine Kigs so much Better  ::)

;D

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2019, 11:28:59 PM »
I believe Poland has a law that requires all imported medicine to have the Polish translations on box and in paper pamphlet (thats usually inside box)
Once mixed, liquid should smell like bandaid when on the skin
Get bloodwork prior to starting and after (about 8 weeks later) to determine if IGF levels have increased

It has blind letters, polish translation amd the paper pamphlet.. not sure about the bandaid smell, but it has a weird smell, like insulin has a strange smell but not as strong tho.. yes i guess you can say bandaid smell. Very unique smell

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2019, 11:29:55 PM »
Send to GloryHole15
And he’ll exchange & Send you Back Genuine Kigs so much Better  ::)

;D

Ill pass Thanks  haha

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2019, 02:27:52 AM »
Ill pass Thanks  haha

Smart move 👍🏻

;D

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2019, 02:45:01 PM »

It has blind letters, polish translation amd the paper pamphlet.. not sure about the bandaid smell, but it has a weird smell, like insulin has a strange smell but not as strong tho.. yes i guess you can say bandaid smell. Very unique smell

Correct... should smell like insulin.
Sounds legit to me... get blood work to prove all else.

ARISTIMUQOH

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2019, 05:52:29 AM »
It's legit to me

ponal

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2019, 06:33:02 AM »

Just take it dude. If you grow a cock out your Forehead then we know  :D

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2019, 06:42:06 AM »
Just take it dude. If you grow a cock out your Forehead then we know  :D

At it 4iu a day

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2019, 05:07:19 AM »
I did 6iu yesterday just to try because one guy i know claimed my genos were fake.. i sleept really bad yesterday and im feeling super letchargic today almost like im hangover. Is that some hgh side effect or could be a bad day ?

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2019, 03:05:58 PM »
I did 6iu yesterday just to try because one guy i know claimed my genos were fake.. i sleept really bad yesterday and im feeling super letchargic today almost like im hangover. Is that some hgh side effect or could be a bad day ?

Yes, lethargy is a side. Get your IGF check at next bloodwork...that will be a strong indicator if your stuff is real.
What reason did your buddy give you to say it was fake? Just curious....

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2019, 03:05:12 AM »
Yes, lethargy is a side. Get your IGF check at next bloodwork...that will be a strong indicator if your stuff is real.
What reason did your buddy give you to say it was fake? Just curious....

There is one another reason i might felt so tired.. i trained everyday for 8 days. Not sure. But he suck up the whole liquid in 1ml syringe and there was only 0.8 in his cartridge. He tried twice with different cartridged cam both little over 0.8ml.

They wont let me do it in Iceland, they wont even let me test my testosterone they told me it was to expensive for someone who is playing with their hormone levels. So stupid...

Its been day 18 on 4iu a day, did now 6iu for 2 days, just to see if i would "feel" it.. at what day would you know the hgh is bunk.. as in not seeing any fat burn effects. The only thing i notice im having a hard time to sleep and i wake up many time per night with numb hands.

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2019, 05:29:40 PM »
There is one another reason i might felt so tired.. i trained everyday for 8 days. Not sure. But he suck up the whole liquid in 1ml syringe and there was only 0.8 in his cartridge. He tried twice with different cartridged cam both little over 0.8ml.

They wont let me do it in Iceland, they wont even let me test my testosterone they told me it was to expensive for someone who is playing with their hormone levels. So stupid...

Its been day 18 on 4iu a day, did now 6iu for 2 days, just to see if i would "feel" it.. at what day would you know the hgh is bunk.. as in not seeing any fat burn effects. The only thing i notice im having a hard time to sleep and i wake up many time per night with numb hands.

you use the back of a pencil (the eraser side) to push the plunger down so the liquid and the powder mix in the cartridge! Trying anything else will most likely make you HGH turn to bunk.... after you have fully pressed down the plunger (at a slow pace) with the eraser head of pencil, wait for mixture to fully mix... should be completely clear after 5-10 minutes.

Then you use a slin pin and draw your daily units from the rubber stop side/end of the cartridge. Leave unused in the cartridge in the fridge and draw the same way each day until empty.

DO NOT take the entire amount out of the cartridge and into a standard syringe!

I still dont understand why your friends reason for saying its fake.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2019, 03:37:10 AM »
you use the back of a pencil (the eraser side) to push the plunger down so the liquid and the powder mix in the cartridge! Trying anything else will most likely make you HGH turn to bunk.... after you have fully pressed down the plunger (at a slow pace) with the eraser head of pencil, wait for mixture to fully mix... should be completely clear after 5-10 minutes.

Then you use a slin pin and draw your daily units from the rubber stop side/end of the cartridge. Leave unused in the cartridge in the fridge and draw the same way each day until empty.

DO NOT take the entire amount out of the cartridge and into a standard syringe!

I still dont understand why your friends reason for saying its fake.

Thats what i do.. my friend did that also and to see if there was fully 1ml of liquid in the cartridge after he mixed it like you described, he sucked up all the liquid in a 1ml slin syringe and the liquid was only 0.8ml.. it stands on the box its supposed to be 1ml in the cartridge but it turned only 0.8ml after mixing it togather

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2019, 03:43:07 AM »
Thats what i do.. my friend did that also and to see if there was fully 1ml of liquid in the cartridge after he mixed it like you described, he sucked up all the liquid in a 1ml slin syringe and the liquid was only 0.8ml.. it stands on the box its supposed to be 1ml in the cartridge but it turned only 0.8ml after mixing it togather

Also i bought 10 x 36iu genotropin from Italy.. that one was totaly fake im sure of. Ill send you pictures

If its fake genotropin. What could it be ? Hgh peptides, low quality chinese hgh or nothing at all

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2019, 03:49:40 PM »

Also i bought 10 x 36iu genotropin from Italy.. that one was totaly fake im sure of. Ill send you pictures

If its fake genotropin. What could it be ? Hgh peptides, low quality chinese hgh or nothing at all

Why are you so obsessed with GH? My honest opinion, is that for MOST DUDES it is not even needed. You could save a ton of cash, not worry about it being fake all the time, and still make gains (diet, sleep, heavy hard intense and short training periods, etc...).
Just forget about the GH thing and put your hard-earned money into something that will benefit you in more rewarding ways.

Or, at least take a long break from it..... Just an idea bro!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2019, 04:22:07 PM »
Why are you so obsessed with GH? My honest opinion, is that for MOST DUDES it is not even needed. You could save a ton of cash, not worry about it being fake all the time, and still make gains (diet, sleep, heavy hard intense and short training periods, etc...).
Just forget about the GH thing and put your hard-earned money into something that will benefit you in more rewarding ways.

Or, at least take a long break from it..... Just an idea bro!

Very much this x2

Really what’s the Big OBSESSION with GH ?
FFS get over it.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2019, 12:10:53 AM »
I already have bunch of it so im gonna keep on using it and see.. i used it almost all 2018 and i have never looked so good. Veins popping out everywhere and muscle feelt so full. Also made me feel good.

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2019, 08:10:08 AM »
I already have bunch of it so im gonna keep on using it and see.. i used it almost all 2018 and i have never looked so good. Veins popping out everywhere and muscle feelt so full. Also made me feel good.

Honestly, proper diet will do that! I have viens popping everywhere - legs, calves, biceps, forearms and I havent been on any HGH for a long time.
And... I feel full and round due to my maniacal adherence to good eating and I am in offseason!

If your looking for is vascularity and fullness, you could easily get that without HGH. HGH will help with recovery primarily... the whole fullness thing is debatable.... fullness comes from excess glycogen in the muscle and HGH causes insulin resistance, so how anyone could feel "fuller" from it is beyond me! This is most likely a placebo effect that has been brought on mainly by bro-scince and perhaps a lack of understanding of what HGH does. HGH causes water retention at higher dosages as well, so this may be what you are understanding as a feeling of fullness, when your really just bloated.

Again... just my opinion. You could do all this without HGH.

bradybomb

• Getbig I
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2019, 03:24:20 AM »

One of my suppliers has the same. Italian and Polish Genotropin. Why do you think the Italian was fake but not sure of the Polish? I do think they have real hgh in them, expect probably just generic Chinese hgh because they offered me a free sample pen that I told them I would get a hgh serum test for and they seemed fine with it. So it is probably real hgh just maybe not actual Genotropin. I’ll update in a few weeks when it arrives and I get a serum test.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2019, 10:47:00 AM »
One of my suppliers has the same. Italian and Polish Genotropin. Why do you think the Italian was fake but not sure of the Polish? I do think they have real hgh in them, expect probably just generic Chinese hgh because they offered me a free sample pen that I told them I would get a hgh serum test for and they seemed fine with it. So it is probably real hgh just maybe not actual Genotropin. I’ll update in a few weeks when it arrives and I get a serum test.

Everyone knows that pfizer hgh is pure quality. FDA apprpoved.. i think i know some chinese generics is worse then other. But lets say someone asks me for pfizer hgh i want to be sure ill give him pfizer hgh