Author Topic: Should Bodybuilding Have Affirmative Action For Blacks?  (Read 9707 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: Should Bodybuilding Have Affirmative Action For Blacks?
« Reply #75 on: June 23, 2019, 05:02:38 PM »
So two wrongs make a right? Just because slavery existed before (I doubt it)

So you don't believe slavery existed before it happened in the United States?

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #76 on: June 23, 2019, 05:50:31 PM »
Goodmorrow,

You people have really gone off the rails and lost the plot.  I see these guys almost everyday at the gym. These were their points:

1. Name us one black fitness personality that has equaled the popularity and wealth like Mike O'Hearn?

2. Kai Green has basically been "blacklisted" by Pro Bodybuilding because he is black and gay- (Their words, not mine) They argue that Kai is a better bodybuilder than all they other "black or white" athletes on the Olympia stage but can't be promoted because of his look and his past.

3. Heath doesn't make a fraction of what Cutler is making NOW! (Their point cannot be proven and I said that to them) But they state look up wealth on Google.

4. Blacks have dominated the bodybuilding world because the white promoters don't have to shell out the big bucks like they do with white athletes. (I don't agree with this)

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: June 23, 2019, 06:38:10 PM »

1. Name us one black fitness personality that has equaled the popularity and wealth like Mike O'Hearn?

This fitness guy made more than any white BB you can think of other than Arnold

So much for your theory

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: June 23, 2019, 06:55:17 PM »
         other guys got jobbed too along the way not all black for various reasons. in pic below guy on right placed fifth. ::)in the 1955 contest. the winner was the first college graduate to win the title.
That's fucked up.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: June 23, 2019, 07:51:22 PM »
No it doesn’t - only go direct your anger / questions to the Africans & Arabs Who were Selling
Them & Still Are - Why you single out America & Forget The Rest.
If The Africans & Arabs weren’t Selling them There wouldn’t of Been any Slaves for America
To Buy.

Tripoli African slave markets is fully operational !. 

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: June 23, 2019, 07:55:39 PM »
So you don't believe slavery existed before it happened in the United States?

Just 1 name :ROME  ;)

Vikings use to trade slaves with Arabs  :D

Egyptians have slaves 3000 years ago.

Etc,.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #81 on: June 23, 2019, 09:27:54 PM »
In reality Fallsview asked a race related question because he wanted to get a lot of attention, and a lot of responses.

I guess that your desperate ploy worked.  ::)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #82 on: June 23, 2019, 10:33:49 PM »
No, they can't. African Americans face systemic racism every step of the way toward success -- it's like climbing a ladder with shards of broken glass glued to every rung.

Other races, especially whites, get clean clear ladders up.

Not sure WTF you're talking about. Sub-Saharan Africans have an astounding 20 points less IQ on average than Whites. They average 70 in Africa, which inflates to 80 under North American conditions. Black Americans have an IQ of 85, because of partial White ancestry.

And Blacks have all the institutional advantages. In fact, Asians are currently suing the Ivy Leagues over the massive anti-Asian / pro-Black discrimination.

You fail at society because your race is dumb as shit. And violent.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #83 on: June 23, 2019, 10:38:56 PM »
No, they can't. African Americans face systemic racism every step of the way toward success -- it's like climbing a ladder with shards of broken glass glued to every rung.

Other races, especially whites, get clean clear ladders up.

Asians outperform Whites in almost every academic area in the USA, you dumb fuck. How does that fit in with your bullshit White Supremacy theory?

Different races perform as per their respective IQ bell curve under North American conditions. It's just that your race severely lacks in IQ.

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: June 23, 2019, 11:25:11 PM »
In reality Fallsview asked a race related question because he wanted to get a lot of attention, and a lot of responses.

I guess that your desperate ploy worked.  ::)

Hook, line and sinker - here us schmucks take the bait

Asians outperform Whites in almost every academic area in the USA, you dumb fuck. How does that fit in with your bullshit White Supremacy theory?

Different races perform as per their respective IQ bell curve under North American conditions. It's just that your race severely lacks in IQ.
Herrnstein & Murray (1994) appears  :-X

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #85 on: June 23, 2019, 11:40:37 PM »
Hook, line and sinker - here us schmucks take the bait

Nothing wrong with giving Alex some attention.
Q

borsen8

• Getbig III
« Reply #86 on: June 24, 2019, 12:49:35 AM »

My race is white. But I'm not a vile racist like some here.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #87 on: June 24, 2019, 01:23:21 AM »
Not sure WTF you're talking about. Sub-Saharan Africans have an astounding 20 points less IQ on average than Whites. They average 70 in Africa, which inflates to 80 under North American conditions. Black Americans have an IQ of 85, because of partial White ancestry.

And Blacks have all the institutional advantages. In fact, Asians are currently suing the Ivy Leagues over the massive anti-Asian / pro-Black discrimination.

Liberals and Trolls are the worst race (which is what borsen8 is), even dumber than blacks.
Q

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: June 24, 2019, 01:35:50 AM »
To all you stupid nignogs that think slavery started with the import of blacks from Africa need to look up the origin of the word „slave“. A hint: „ Slavs“!

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: June 24, 2019, 01:51:21 AM »
Liberals and Trolls are the worst race (which is what borsen8 is), even dumber than blacks.

It's hard to put most pieces of the puzzle together concerning humans because metric tons of data is covered up by shitlibs.  Take bone density for instance.  Blacks have higher bone density than whites. I believe the cranium in particular, maybe from natural selection pressure due to smashing each other over the head with clubs all day. This is also related to the blacks can't swim meme.  It's not just a myth, the thicker bone density actually contributes to thiS.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: June 24, 2019, 01:58:13 AM »

Pandemic of airborne down syndrome in this thread.  You have complete shit for brains, you’re worse than a racist, you’re a ‘white apologist’.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: June 24, 2019, 02:01:43 AM »
Pandemic of airborne down syndrome in this thread.  You have complete shit for brains, you’re worse than a racist, you’re a ‘white apologist’.

He must be Antifa idiot  ;)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #92 on: June 24, 2019, 02:03:03 AM »

You sound like a dumb guy. Fucking guy.

Ron - please forgive my posts tonight. I promise I won't post like this in the morning. It's just that borsen8's posts really put me in a foul mood. Also, please change his user name to n*gger8, so we know the race of the poster defending n*ggers.

borsen8

• Getbig III
« Reply #93 on: June 24, 2019, 02:45:18 AM »
You sound like a dumb guy. Fucking guy.

Ron - please forgive my posts tonight. I promise I won't post like this in the morning. It's just that borsen8's posts really put me in a foul mood. Also, please change his user name to n*gger8, so we know the race of the poster defending n*ggers.
Why are you so sensitive? I did not say anything "offensive"

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #94 on: June 24, 2019, 03:43:11 AM »
Only Affirmative Action that should exist in the world is for Matt Canning.

Everyone should be affirmative for Matt!

Whenever Matt asks a female if she wants to rub Matts parsh, she should respond "AFFIRMATIVE!"

That is all the affirmative action the world needs.
Q

borsen8

• Getbig III
« Reply #95 on: June 24, 2019, 04:21:33 AM »

IQ tests were designed by whites to make whites score higher because they test for things whites are good at, while neglecting the very important things African Americans are good at

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: June 24, 2019, 05:06:11 AM »
IQ tests were designed by whites to make whites score higher because they test for things whites are good at, while neglecting the very important things African Americans are good at
???

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #97 on: June 24, 2019, 05:07:23 AM »
Classic Getbig thread. Gimmicks taking both sides of an issue and arguing among themselves😂

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #98 on: June 24, 2019, 05:53:13 AM »
 I don’t know what’s more pathetic.  The gimmick Borsen or the idiots responding to him.
X

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #99 on: June 24, 2019, 05:58:15 AM »
I don’t know what’s more pathetic.  The gimmick Borsen or the idiots responding to him.

I was in a supermarket yesterday.

A white chick asks if she can order something from the ghetto rat deli clerk who nastily responds “I axed if anybody needed help!”

The white chick apologized.

Had it been me, I would’ve walked out.

That’s the Ghetto concept of customer service. Instead of “May I help you,” it’s “What the fuck you want?”
Q