Author Topic: Google: The monster that needs to be destroyed.  (Read 15824 times)

sarcafago

• Getbig III
  • Keep your whip hand strong.
Re: Google: The monster that needs to be destroyed.
« Reply #50 on: June 30, 2019, 10:00:57 PM »

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #51 on: June 30, 2019, 10:03:15 PM »

If Jews keep behaving like this, they are guaranteeing it will happen again. You think after Hitler handed Jews their asses, they would have learned a lesson, but apparently not.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2019, 10:38:31 PM »
Isn't he autistic?

No, just homosexual.

sarcafago

• Getbig III
  • Keep your whip hand strong.
« Reply #53 on: July 01, 2019, 04:02:05 AM »

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #54 on: July 01, 2019, 05:14:59 AM »

Yes, because NAZI concentration camps and a country protecting it's borders from a massive illegal invasion are exactly the same.

Fucking idiots.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #55 on: July 01, 2019, 05:31:28 AM »
Google is a shitty and evil company.

They thrive on their de facto monopoly for web search. Also, they have about zero available customer service for corporations, who pay them huge sums from Google Ad accounts.

When Google gets billions in fines from the EU, they just pay the money because they are supremely rich.
Google tries to hide its monopoly practices by displaying a liberal image, e.g. through its "Talks at Google" YouTube channel where a veritable smorgasbord of liberal speakers talk about hiking, the environment and philosophy.

What a load of shit. You can't fool us, Google, we see and understand that you are evil and corrupt.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #56 on: July 01, 2019, 05:34:15 AM »
Autistic savants - previously called idiot savants - have certain abilities... certain deficiencies.

Yes, we can see this with both 240isback and anabolichalo.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #57 on: July 01, 2019, 05:46:53 AM »
If Jews keep behaving like this, they are guaranteeing it will happen again. You think after Hitler handed Jews their asses, they would have learned a lesson, but apparently not.

Dude, you talk horrendous trash about: blacks, latinos, homosexuals, jews, and even asians, and ironically, you yourself have some disabilities that puts you at the bottom of any hierarchy you can think of.

You know, after a second thought, maybe it's not ironic, maybe that's the very same reason why you behave like this.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #58 on: July 01, 2019, 06:43:44 AM »
Google is a shitty and evil company.

They thrive on their de facto monopoly for web search. Also, they have about zero available customer service for corporations, who pay them huge sums from Google Ad accounts.

When Google gets billions in fines from the EU, they just pay the money because they are supremely rich.
Google tries to hide its monopoly practices by displaying a liberal image, e.g. through its "Talks at Google" YouTube channel where a veritable smorgasbord of liberal speakers talk about hiking, the environment and philosophy.

What a load of shit. You can't fool us, Google, we see and understand that you are evil and corrupt.

This post will single handedly take down the monopoly of Google.
X

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: July 01, 2019, 07:04:10 AM »
I just came here to say i don‘t like kikes

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #60 on: July 01, 2019, 09:07:05 AM »
Dude, you talk horrendous trash about: blacks, latinos, homosexuals, jews, and even asians, and ironically, you yourself have some disabilities that puts you at the bottom of any hierarchy you can think of.

You know, after a second thought, maybe it's not ironic, maybe that's the very same reason why you behave like this.

Not to those that behave.

There are several wonderful jews out there, our beloved founder of this board for example.

We love him because he doesn't behave like the jews in question.

Matt is generalizing of course, there are many wonderful blacks as well.

We all respect OneMoreRep, and he is gay etc
Q

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #61 on: July 01, 2019, 10:03:37 AM »
People need to realize we are NOT THE CONSUMER...WE ARE THE PRODUCT when it comes to social media. They are selling our info and filling our brains with their agenda. Brainwashing 2019 Style. Easy peazy lemon squeezy. No water boarding needed.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
google is an ad company and you and your data are for sell.
evil company even remove their "do no evil" policy.
buy a librem 5!!!!
A

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #62 on: July 01, 2019, 10:09:08 AM »
EVIL COMPANY
Q

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #63 on: July 01, 2019, 01:33:00 PM »
EVIL COMPANY

Yes Very Evil.
Needs Getting Rid Of.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #64 on: July 01, 2019, 01:56:55 PM »
Yes, because NAZI concentration camps and a country protecting it's borders from a massive illegal invasion are exactly the same.

Fucking idiots.

Exactly. Why do non-Whites keep STREAMING into White-majority countries if those societies are so racist?

They are free to stay in their non-White SHIT-HOLES. No one forces them to stay here.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #65 on: July 01, 2019, 02:01:22 PM »

I thought Jews are supposed to be smarter than the average person. This reeks of low IQ behavior

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 01, 2019, 04:59:27 PM »
We have certain deficiencies. Certain abilities.

Could you briefly summarize your own deficiencies and abilities, as they relate to your unique neurological position?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #67 on: July 01, 2019, 10:43:54 PM »
Could you briefly summarize your own deficiencies and abilities, as they relate to your unique neurological position?

Your face, is your Moneymaker.

SO WHY WOULD YOU PAIR IT WITH CHEAP PLASTICS!?!?!?!
Q

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #68 on: July 01, 2019, 11:31:44 PM »

Deficiencies: derailing threads on Getbig.
Abilities: strong math, good parsh [a semi], and being racist WAY before it was cool. I was warning about the current demographic SHITSTORM way before Sweden got 58 bombings in the first 90 days of this year alone, and "racism" became mainstream.

Autistics don't give a fuck about social status, so we tell it like it is. Why the fuck would I care? It's everyone else who is wrong.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #69 on: July 01, 2019, 11:48:53 PM »
Exactly. Why do non-Whites keep STREAMING into White-majority countries if those societies are so racist?

They are free to stay in their non-White SHIT-HOLES. No one forces them to stay here.

El Numero Uno is a Liberal Apologist.
Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #70 on: July 01, 2019, 11:51:51 PM »
Abilities: strong math, good parsh [a semi], and being racist WAY before it was cool. I was warning about the current demographic SHITSTORM way before Sweden got 58 bombings in the first 90 days of this year alone, and "racism" became mainstream.

Autistics don't give a fuck about social status, so we tell it like it is. Why the fuck would I care? It's everyone else who is wrong.

Sweden already have had more people killed this year by shooting than the whole past year, and it keeps stacking up.

What happens if you tell the truth and criticise Islam on the interweb in Sweden these days?

You get a visit from the Police where they take all your stuff (cellphones, computers, laptops etc)

Q

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 02, 2019, 12:00:19 AM »

Good assessment. By the way, do you realize that you deliver monotone, affectless dialogue that seems eerily inhuman to "neurotypicals"?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #72 on: July 02, 2019, 02:04:02 AM »
Good assessment. By the way, do you realize that you deliver monotone, affectless dialogue that seems eerily inhuman to "neurotypicals"?

Love Matt C's monotone dialogue, fits perfectly to his stoic appearance! (parsh or no parsh)
Q

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #73 on: July 02, 2019, 02:04:44 AM »
Sweden already have had more people killed this year by shooting than the whole past year, and it keeps stacking up.

What happens if you tell the truth and criticise Islam on the interweb in Sweden these days?

You get a visit from the Police where they take all your stuff (cellphones, computers, laptops etc)

Bah. I heard Sweden's anti-immigrant party has been gaining steam. I'm crossing my fingers hoping it keeps up.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #74 on: July 02, 2019, 02:10:45 AM »
Love Matt C's monotone dialogue, fits perfectly to his stoic appearance! (parsh or no parsh)

;D

I don't really care if normal people can't comprehend what I say. I could see the current demographic DISASTER coming decades away. It doesn't take a genius to mathematically extrapolate the result of importing people with huge disparities in violent crime, rates of welfare consumption, and general social dysfunction.

It's too bad neurotypicals are so much lower on the IQ scale than autistics and can't see this stuff as clearly as me. But in fairness, I was talking about this stuff way before it became mainstream.

Getbig has always been solid board in regard to being open and honest about this stuff too.

Truth be told... that's why I think people read here so much.