Author Topic: Democrats have officially gone insane  (Read 5554 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Democrats have officially gone insane
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2019, 05:59:54 PM »
Didn’t these communist gayfat idiots blame W for this ?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2019, 02:19:56 PM »
Huh? Are you referring to these cycles that occur over 1000's of years?
http://ossfoundation.us/projects/environment/global-warming/natural-cycle
So you refute the increase in global CO2 levels measurements from 0.2 to 0.4 % over the past 120 years?
Or
Do you disagree with the linear regression correlation between CO2 increase vs temp increase for the past 120 yrs?

I'm seriously convinced very few on here really understand the actual physical science or analysis of how global warming data is formed.

Very good points Howard
Only that 120yrs is a Long Time for us Humans
Yet a blink of an eye compared to how long the earth has been here.

Clearly it would be silly to totally dismiss what impact we have had are having
Only you can rest assured it’s nothing compared to what Nature can do
And has done.

Remove the element of having to tax people & the argument would be likely
Listened to more favourably.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2019, 02:55:12 PM »
Kamala Harris promises to give $100 Billion to low income black families for free housing.

Bye Felicia !!!!!!

Timing...she's going to be the candidate because she knows it's about vote buying for the left. Dems are selling out the black voter block hard in exchange for illegal aliens though.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2019, 03:02:48 PM »
* Great thoughtful reply, so I'll give a serious answer. ;)

FYI, for the past 9,900 yrs the % of CO2 was around 0.2 %.
For the past 120 years it jumped to double for the first time in 10,000 years.
With that we see a global temp increase of 2 deg C , (bigger at the poles)
Pretty clear cause and effect 'eh.

The science is clear on the data dealing with climate change and manmade CO2 gas and methane.
The politics comes in when we decide how to deal with it.

FYI, my job right after school was working as an R&D tech for Ashland Oil company.
I know firsthand, the propaganda the fossil fuel industry does for PR reasons. :D

Again good points Howard.
Though as you state what effect is From The Amount of Methane gas
And or Fossil fuels being burnt.
Have the Efects if Any of all the bombs & exploding devices been taken into account.

I can well imagine the lengths that big businesses go to in regards PR & Propaganda
It’s everywhere.
Look at the Bollocks surrounding Electric Vehicles- Over The course of their life from
Manufacturing to recycling they are Less Environmently Good Than your average
Piston engined fuel car - Yet they are Portrayed as the 2nd Comimg of Jesus
The saviour to all our problems.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2019, 06:19:40 PM »
Huh? Are you referring to these cycles that occur over 1000's of years?
http://ossfoundation.us/projects/environment/global-warming/natural-cycle
So you refute the increase in global CO2 levels measurements from 0.2 to 0.4 % over the past 120 years?
Or
Do you disagree with the linear regression correlation between CO2 increase vs temp increase for the past 120 yrs?

I'm seriously convinced very few on here really understand the actual physical science or analysis of how global warming data is formed.
Is this where I would google a study to show opposite findings? Even science can't agree on this subject.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2019, 02:03:20 PM »
Ok, I guess this current massive ice melt is "fake news"? ;)
https://www.yahoo.com/news/glacier-size-florida-becoming-unstable-230515560.html

This may come as a Big Shock to You Only
This World has Seen & Suffered some Terrible Temp Changes
And Who knows What Else over the course of Millions of years 
Don’t Worry Yourself so Much as it’s Highly
Likely it Will Be Here & Continuing Long After You & I Have Departed

Nature will adapt & overcome that’s for sure.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2019, 02:14:55 PM »

I won't reply to your post ( it's pointless) . Obviously you have a right to hold  your own beliefs.

Beliefs  ::)   Facts.
Reply or Not it’s The Truth you know it & cant deny it.
How or what continues on this planet is irrelevant to the plant
And Nature.

Are you going to Deny the earth hasn’t seen many changes in it’s time.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2019, 02:23:02 PM »
Ok, I guess this current massive ice melt is "fake news"? ;)
https://www.yahoo.com/news/glacier-size-florida-becoming-unstable-230515560.html
Here's some pics I stole off an earth observation site, one that just observes and doesn't make conclusions.

A little quote that went with it...

The average extent for June 2019 of 10.53 million square kilometers (4.07 million square miles) ended up as the second lowest in the satellite record. The current record low of 10.41 million square kilometers (4.02 million square miles) was set in June 2016. Overall, sea ice extent during June 2019 decreased by 2.03 million square kilometers (784,00 square miles). Because of the fairly slow loss rate near the middle of the month, the overall loss rate for June ended up being fairly close to the 1981 to 2010 average. The linear rate of sea ice decline for June from 1979 to 2019 is 48,000 square kilometers (19,00 square miles) per year, or 4.08 percent per decade relative to the 1981 to 2010 average.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2019, 05:30:55 PM »
Ok, you win. Congratulations. ;)
Not trying to "win", you dipshit. Simply pointing out that even scientists can't agree on global warming climate change. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2019, 05:33:38 PM »
Not trying to "win", you dipshit. Simply pointing out that even scientists can't agree on global warming climate change. ::)

Scientists do agree, dipshit.  It's as overwhelming a consensus as exists.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2019, 05:37:58 PM »
Scientists do agree, dipshit.  It's as overwhelming a consensus as exists.
No it's not, you brainwashed liberal moron.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2019, 05:41:17 PM »
Let those that profess to believe in global warming, give up all their modern conveniences and creature comforts and go live off the barren land by the sweat of their brow in a turd world country.

*crickets*

Yeah...Thought so. Just like Hollyweirdos claiming that if Trump won, they would leave the greatest Nation on Earth.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2019, 05:46:21 PM »
No it's not, you brainwashed liberal moron.

Just because fox news or news max will trot out an imbecile who happens to be a scientist and shits on global warming doesn't change the fact that there is an overwhelming consensus in the scientific community as to not only the existence of global warming but that it is also man made.  I'm assuming that you don't know what consensus means. 

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2019, 05:47:07 PM »
Just because fox news or news max will trot out an imbecile who happens to be a scientist and shits on global warming doesn't change the fact that there is an overwhelming consensus in the scientific community as to not only the existence of global warming but that it is also man made.  I'm assuming that you don't know what consensus means. 
I assume you're a moron. Case closed.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2019, 05:48:35 PM »
I assume you're a moron. Case closed.

You're really, really bright.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2020, 10:32:27 AM »
The Death Of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Pushed Me To Join The Satanic Temple
Huffington Post ^
Posted on 9/24/2020, 1:14:26 PM by TigerClaws

I am a 40-something attorney and mother who lives in a quiet neighborhood with a yard and a garage full of scooters and soccer balls. I often walk with my children to get ice cream and spend weekends hiking through a national park. I am not the type of person who would normally consider becoming a Satanist, but these are not normal times.

Like so many other women in the United States, when I learned of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s passing, my first reaction was not grief but fear. I fear that American citizens are inching closer to living in a theocracy or dictatorship and that the checks meant to prevent this from happening are close to eroding beyond repair.

When Justice Ginsburg died, I knew immediately that action was needed on a scale we have not seen before. Our democracy has become so fragile that the loss of one of the last guardians of common sense and decency in government less than two months before a pivotal election has put our civil and reproductive rights in danger like never before. And, so, I have turned to Satanism.

Members of the Satanic Temple do not believe in the supernatural or superstition. In the same way that some Unitarians and some Jews do not believe in God, Satanic Temple members do not worship Satan and most are atheists. They are not affiliated in any way with the Church of Satan. Instead, the Satanic Temple uses the devil as a symbol of rebellion.

Just like other faiths, the Satanic Temple has a code that their members believe in deeply and use to guide their lives. These Seven Fundamental Tenets include that “one should strive to act with compassion and empathy toward all creatures in accordance with reason,” that “the struggle for justice is an ongoing and necessary pursuit that should prevail over laws and institutions,” and that “one’s body is inviolable, subject to one’s own will alone.”

Reading through the Seven Tenets, I was struck by how closely they aligned with the unwritten code I had used to try to guide my own life for several years. I realized, happily, that these were my people and that I had been a Satanist for several years without even knowing it. When Justice Ginsburg’s death suddenly made combating the threats to reproductive rights and a government free from religious interference more urgent, I knew it was time to join them and support their conceptual and legal battles.

Even before Ginsburg’s death, the Supreme Court was unwilling to provide adequate protection for a woman’s right to choose and to control her body. The court was unwilling to keep church and state separate. Now, without her voice of reason on the court ― let alone her vote ― Roe v. Wade is in imminent danger of being overturned not based on legal arguments or scientific reasoning, but because of religious objections to what is a safe and necessary procedure for the women who seek it out after discussion with their physician. Ginsburg’s replacement is all but certain to be vehemently anti-choice, with one of the top contenders belonging to a sect that actually used the term “handmaid” to refer to some women until the popularity of the TV series “The Handmaid’s Tale” gave the term negative connotations.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2020, 12:15:59 PM »
They've been insane for years.

This x2
Definitely wacko they are.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2020, 12:47:53 PM »
Very good points Howard
Only that 120yrs is a Long Time for us Humans
Yet a blink of an eye compared to how long the earth has been here.

Clearly it would be silly to totally dismiss what impact we have had are having
Only you can rest assured it’s nothing compared to what Nature can do
And has done.

Remove the element of having to tax people & the argument would be likely
Listened to more favourably.
This is a measure of global atmospheric CO2 % vs temp that with 400% different levels then the previous 9900 years
It's called a linear regression line with  near perfect fit that's verified by it's correlation coefficient .

This data was obtained by ice cores going back 10,000 years.
The % of oxygen isotopes for each century ae used to collect temperatures for each time frame.
O2 is only 1 isotope and others like O3 are more/less common depending on the temp.

Ok, so what specific aspect of this  data or analysis do you dispute?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2020, 12:58:31 PM »
Huffington Post ^

I am a 40-something attorney and mother who lives in a quiet neighborhood with a yard and a garage full of scooters and soccer balls. I often walk with my children to get ice cream and spend weekends hiking through a national park. I am not the type of person who would normally consider becoming a Satanist, but these are not normal times.

Like so many other women in the United States, when I learned of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s passing, my first reaction was not grief but fear. I fear that American citizens are inching closer to living in a theocracy or dictatorship and that the checks meant to prevent this from happening are close to eroding beyond repair.

When Justice Ginsburg died, I knew immediately that action was needed on a scale we have not seen before. Our democracy has become so fragile that the loss of one of the last guardians of common sense and decency in government less than two months before a pivotal election has put our civil and reproductive rights in danger like never before. And, so, I have turned to Satanism.

Members of the Satanic Temple do not believe in the supernatural or superstition. In the same way that some Unitarians and some Jews do not believe in God, Satanic Temple members do not worship Satan and most are atheists. They are not affiliated in any way with the Church of Satan. Instead, the Satanic Temple uses the devil as a symbol of rebellion.

Just like other faiths, the Satanic Temple has a code that their members believe in deeply and use to guide their lives. These Seven Fundamental Tenets include that “one should strive to act with compassion and empathy toward all creatures in accordance with reason,” that “the struggle for justice is an ongoing and necessary pursuit that should prevail over laws and institutions,” and that “one’s body is inviolable, subject to one’s own will alone.”

Reading through the Seven Tenets, I was struck by how closely they aligned with the unwritten code I had used to try to guide my own life for several years. I realized, happily, that these were my people and that I had been a Satanist for several years without even knowing it. When Justice Ginsburg’s death suddenly made combating the threats to reproductive rights and a government free from religious interference more urgent, I knew it was time to join them and support their conceptual and legal battles.

Even before Ginsburg’s death, the Supreme Court was unwilling to provide adequate protection for a woman’s right to choose and to control her body. The court was unwilling to keep church and state separate. Now, without her voice of reason on the court ― let alone her vote ― Roe v. Wade is in imminent danger of being overturned not based on legal arguments or scientific reasoning, but because of religious objections to what is a safe and necessary procedure for the women who seek it out after discussion with their physician. Ginsburg’s replacement is all but certain to be vehemently anti-choice, with one of the top contenders belonging to a sect that actually used the term “handmaid” to refer to some women until the popularity of the TV series “The Handmaid’s Tale” gave the term negative connotations.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 24, 2020, 01:07:30 PM »
Huffington Post ^

This lady is f'n nuts.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 24, 2020, 01:08:25 PM »
Getting a clue yet?  Your side is mentally ill and deranged and sick

This lady is f'n nuts.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 24, 2020, 01:20:02 PM »
Getting a clue yet?  Your side is mentally ill and deranged and sick
Looks like the  former fighter pilot democrat is gaining support with the 2016 KY Trumpers

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: September 24, 2020, 01:35:37 PM »
It's time to post Howard's residential address too !.  ;)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #48 on: September 24, 2020, 01:38:16 PM »
So, a former Repub is going to vote Democrat because the Democrats' Obamacare sucks for him?

Simple logic.

Can't a Navy veteran go to the VA for medical?

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: September 24, 2020, 02:16:27 PM »
Looks like the  former fighter pilot democrat is gaining support with the 2016 KY Trumpers

fake bs lmao