Author Topic: Sorry for hgh spam  (Read 2518 times)

herraisland

• Getbig III
Sorry for hgh spam
« on: July 03, 2019, 08:00:41 AM »
I wake up every 1 hour and feel like im not tired at night. But over the day i usually feel little tired sometimes. If i inject 15iu at once an i feel tired, headace and numb hands at night.. is that indicator it could be real hgh ? Also im on day 20-21 and i dont really see anything.. isint it pretty early to get results via fatloss or ?

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
  • “A lie told often enough becomes truth.”
Re: Sorry for hgh spam
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2019, 06:57:16 PM »
I wake up every 1 hour and feel like im not tired at night. But over the day i usually feel little tired sometimes. If i inject 15iu at once an i feel tired, headace and numb hands at night.. is that indicator it could be real hgh ? Also im on day 20-21 and i dont really see anything.. isint it pretty early to get results via fatloss or ?
Do you mean 1.5 or 15?

If you are taking 15u of real HGH - first, its absolutely ridiculous to take 15u of REAL PHARAM HGH... the dangers and sides are increased tenfold and its a complete waste of money. You are basically on a very fast track to killing your pancreas if you stay at such doses for a long time and it legit HGH. Or, you'll be taking Tresiba AM and PM and most likely other insulins throughout the day to manage you blood sugars and make sure your pancreas doesn't burn out! 4u is most u need and 8u would be very high dose if its the real deal.

21 days is nowhere near enough time to see any real benefits from HGH.
HGH is not this magical fat burner thats gonna take you from 10% to 6% in 21 days, bro!

Headaches, numbness in hands, tiredness are all sides of HGH, but there is Chinese crap out there that will do exactly the same thing and isnt even HGH.

The real indicator is blood work. Get IGF-1 levels checked during your next round of bloods. post the results.

herraisland

• Getbig III
Re: Sorry for hgh spam
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2019, 02:10:02 AM »
Do you mean 1.5 or 15?

If you are taking 15u of real HGH - first, its absolutely ridiculous to take 15u of REAL PHARAM HGH... the dangers and sides are increased tenfold and its a complete waste of money. You are basically on a very fast track to killing your pancreas if you stay at such doses for a long time and it legit HGH. Or, you'll be taking Tresiba AM and PM and most likely other insulins throughout the day to manage you blood sugars and make sure your pancreas doesn't burn out! 4u is most u need and 8u would be very high dose if its the real deal.

21 days is nowhere near enough time to see any real benefits from HGH.
HGH is not this magical fat burner thats gonna take you from 10% to 6% in 21 days, bro!

Headaches, numbness in hands, tiredness are all sides of HGH, but there is Chinese crap out there that will do exactly the same thing and isnt even HGH.

The real indicator is blood work. Get IGF-1 levels checked during your next round of bloods. post the results.

15iu just once to see how my body react and to see if that gh was real. I didnt feel anything, but next day i weighted 2lbs heavier.

I cant get bloods done here.

I know im being pretty obsessive about this. Last time i used GH my physique looked so much better then i used to look.