Author Topic: R.I.P. "The Squad"  (Read 7799 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: R.I.P. "The Squad"
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2019, 07:25:52 AM »

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2019, 08:14:26 AM »
Israel considers banning entry to outspoken US congresswomen

JERUSALEM (AP) — Israel's prime minister and other top officials were meeting on Thursday to reevaluate the decision to allow two Democratic congresswomen who support the Palestinian-led boycott movement to enter the country next week.

An Israeli official said they were meeting about an upcoming visit by Rep. Ilhan Omar of Minnesota and Rep. Rashida Tlaib of Michigan. The newly-elected Muslim members of Congress are outspoken critics of Israel's treatment of the Palestinians. Tlaib's family immigrated to the United States from the West Bank.

The official, speaking on condition of anonymity in line with regulations, said "there is a possibility that Israel will not allow the visit in its current proposed format."

While Israeli officials weighed the issue, President Donald Trump tweeted that "it would show great weakness" if Israel allowed them to visit. "They hate Israel & all Jewish people, & there is nothing that can be said or done to change their minds," the president wrote Thursday, calling the two congresswomen "a disgrace."

https://news.yahoo.com/israel-official-netanyahu-weighing-ban-092551403.html

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2019, 09:01:10 AM »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
It would show great weakness if Israel allowed Rep. Omar and Rep.Tlaib to visit. They hate Israel & all Jewish people, & there is nothing that can be said or done to change their minds. Minnesota and Michigan will have a hard time putting them back in office. They are a disgrace!
:

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2019, 09:02:53 AM »
Danny Ayalon
@DannyAyalon
Israel, like every sovereign country, has the right to decide who can enter and who cannot enter, who must stay and who must leave. The US administration recommended accordingly, and the Israeli government rightfully decided to accept that recommendation.

Danny Ayalon
@DannyAyalon
When the two racist anti-semitic members of Congress refused to visit Israel with Steny Hoyer - whose delegation heard from wide-ranging Israeli & Palestinian leaders on all sides of the spectrum - it became clear their intention isn't just to visit, but to cause provocations.
:

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2019, 10:47:58 AM »
“There is no country in the world that respects the U.S. and the U.S. Congress more than the State of Israel,” Netanyahu said in a statement. “As a vibrant and free democracy, Israel is open to any critic and criticism, with one exception: Israel’s law prohibits the entry of people who call and operate to boycott Israel.

Israel’s anti-boycott law, passed in 2017, provides for excluding foreign nationals who support a boycott of the Jewish state. Ilhan and Tlaib were two of only 17 members of Congress to vote against a House resolution condemning the BDS (Boycott, Divest, Sanction) movement intended to pressure Israel over its policies toward Palestinians.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/israel-ban-omar-tlaib-visit-trump-netanyahu-163211718.html

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2019, 01:17:37 PM »
I would think this would weigh on some Jews minds about voting dem next time.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2019, 01:18:46 PM »
“There is no country in the world that respects the U.S. and the U.S. Congress more than the State of Israel,” Netanyahu said in a statement. “As a vibrant and free democracy, Israel is open to any critic and criticism, with one exception: Israel’s law prohibits the entry of people who call and operate to boycott Israel.”

Israel’s anti-boycott law, passed in 2017, provides for excluding foreign nationals who support a boycott of the Jewish state. Ilhan and Tlaib were two of only 17 members of Congress to vote against a House resolution condemning the BDS (Boycott, Divest, Sanction) movement intended to pressure Israel over its policies toward Palestinians.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/israel-ban-omar-tlaib-visit-trump-netanyahu-163211718.html

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2019, 05:52:01 PM »
I see this picture all the time.

I know that is Artie Lange on the right, but who is the other guy?

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2019, 08:14:32 AM »
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/8/17/20809904/rashida-tlaib-donald-trump-visit-israel-bds-grandmother-refusal-nancy-pelosi

"Despite Tlaib writing she’d only offered to agree to Israeli restrictions on her speech in order to see her grandmother and that she’d decided to sacrifice a chance to visit her loved ones in order to take a stand, Trump responded to Tlaib’s change of heart by suggesting the entire thing was a political stunt."
:

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2019, 03:59:21 PM »
Dems are definitely distancing themselves from those two freaks. Daily Kos , which is a complete Dem shill operation,  didn’t even report on the press conference today. CNN didn’t have anything either.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2019, 05:32:42 PM »
Dems are definitely distancing themselves from those two freaks. Daily Kos , which is a complete Dem shill operation,  didn’t even report on the press conference today. CNN didn’t have anything either.
They had them addressing this issue with Israel and Trumps statement this evening around 4 CST on CNN.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2019, 05:16:42 AM »
They had them addressing this issue with Israel and Trumps statement this evening around 4 CST on CNN.

The whole thing was a bad look for the Dems. They have zero personality and charisma between the two of them and were too fucking lazy to write and rehearse their own speeches. They both kept looking down at prepared statements, obviously written by someone else, every two seconds.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2019, 05:24:02 AM »
AOC has been out of the news for a while.

She must have listened to Pelosi.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2019, 05:27:21 AM »
AOC has been out of the news for a while.

She must have listened to Pelosi.

Her chief of staff quit and is under investigation.
Y

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2019, 07:38:29 AM »
Her chief of staff quit and is under investigation.

There was also the story about how almost all of her campaign contributions came from people other than her constituents. She only got about $1000 and a carton of Newports from the people in her district.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2019, 10:06:22 AM »
jesus christ this place is full of real life idiots

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #42 on: August 20, 2019, 10:29:22 AM »

Good insight as usual 🙄

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2019, 03:04:25 PM »
Getbig is where Mensa members hang out.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #44 on: August 20, 2019, 05:35:03 PM »

And yet here you are.   :)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2019, 06:34:22 PM »

I am definitely not what anyone would call "intelligent".  But you?  You are a fuckwaddling moron.

Oblique

• Getbig III
  • The Warrior King
« Reply #46 on: August 25, 2019, 09:28:31 PM »

I see this picture all the time.

I know that is Artie Lange on the right, but who is the other guy?

I've wondered that myself. Skeletor?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #47 on: August 26, 2019, 04:52:50 PM »
Think anything will come of this?  There is apparently more in the pipeline. This chick is shady AF and she’s not too bright. Highly unlikely that she’s covered her tracks well.

State Rep. Steve Drazkowski calls for charges against Congresswoman Ilhan Omar | Star Tribune

http://www.startribune.com/state-rep-steve-drazkowski-calls-for-charges-against-congresswoman-ilhan-omar/557897072/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #48 on: August 26, 2019, 05:14:00 PM »
Where are the nudes ?

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #49 on: August 29, 2019, 06:12:11 PM »
Ugh.

I wouldn't want to see that nude. :P

I'm picturing a very, very, very, very, very hairy bush.