Author Topic: Jeffrey Epstein - Commits Suicide - what really happened? Discuss!  (Read 147914 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: Jeffrey Epstein - Commits Suicide - what really happened? Discuss!
« Reply #1025 on: August 02, 2020, 02:19:07 PM »
I see some people are still trying to pull the old switcharoo and act like Trump was a part of peedo islnd when it was actually Bill Clinton.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #1026 on: August 02, 2020, 09:53:14 PM »
Bill Clinton visited Jeffrey Epstein's private island, unsealed court documents reveal

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bill-clinton-visited-jeffrey-epsteins-110926926.html

would have loved to read the yahoo comments on that one... too bad =-(

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1027 on: August 03, 2020, 05:57:07 AM »
Epstein’s alleged secret girlfriend revealed as children’s book author, entrepreneur
NY Post ^ | 8-2-20 | Lee Brown
Posted on 8/3/2020, 8:54:07

Jeffrey Epstein’s secret girlfriend was a children’s book author nicknamed “Chocolate Sauce” who touts herself as a “spiritual entrepreneur” — and runs a “sacred space” in the Big Apple, according to a report.

News of a previously unknown girlfriend first emerged in the latest trove of unsealed court documents, in which Ghislaine Maxwell was shown to have begged Epstein to get “Shelley” to publicly announce in the 2000s that she — not Maxwell — was the pedophile’s ex.

Now she has been identified as British-born author Shelley Anne Lewis, 43, who was a frequent traveler on Epstein’s private jet, including trips to his so-called “Pedo Island,” according to the Mail on Sunday newspaper.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #1028 on: August 03, 2020, 11:21:54 AM »
Epstein’s alleged secret girlfriend revealed as children’s book author, entrepreneur
NY Post ^ | 8-2-20 | Lee Brown
Posted on 8/3/2020, 8:54:07

Jeffrey Epstein’s secret girlfriend was a children’s book author nicknamed “Chocolate Sauce” who touts herself as a “spiritual entrepreneur” — and runs a “sacred space” in the Big Apple, according to a report.

News of a previously unknown girlfriend first emerged in the latest trove of unsealed court documents, in which Ghislaine Maxwell was shown to have begged Epstein to get “Shelley” to publicly announce in the 2000s that she — not Maxwell — was the pedophile’s ex.

Now she has been identified as British-born author Shelley Anne Lewis, 43, who was a frequent traveler on Epstein’s private jet, including trips to his so-called “Pedo Island,” according to the Mail on Sunday newspaper.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #1029 on: August 04, 2020, 03:46:38 PM »
I see some people are still trying to pull the old switcharoo and act like Trump was a part of peedo islnd when it was actually Bill Clinton.

Yup!

The guy yelling in the crowd knows the deal

https://mobile.twitter.com/cjtruth/status/1289222139728416774?s=10

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1030 on: August 05, 2020, 09:55:24 PM »
Here is Ghislaine speaking at the fucking United Nations where when introduced he says "She owns the ocean. You want to buy part of the ocean, you go to her." These are some very deep connections. Turns out, The Terramar Project, her attempt to control the oceans, was supported by the Clinton Foundation. Maxwell attended multiple United Nations (UN) meetings. Weirdest is her sisters are deep CIA/Mossad. Ghislaine really is the one behind the whole thing it seems. Mossad, the blackmail, The photos. Ghislaine was part of some sort of world power community deeper than anyone knows it seems. Not reported about much are Ghislaine's twin sisters....

Ghislaine's Sisters
Ghislaine Maxwell has 7 living siblings. Two twin sisters, Christine & Isabelle Maxwell also have deep supporting roles in the US Government. Suspiciously there are also ties to Mossad. The family dynasty of Robert Maxwell, who was a media empire and highly corrupt British MP seems to have people all over.

The two twin sisters are behind various software deals all of the CIA, DIA, and DEA intelligence databases. It was called Magellan, but later was bought and renamed to Excite. They created software used to identify money laundering and trafficking. Financial information from private businesses is put at risk. Foreign powers should not be allowed to have oversight of critical data. The software package takes multi-format data sources and connects to the National Counterterrorism Center and compares with the Department of Homeland Security, CIA, NSA and Pentagon. It’s impossible to know if there are backdoors or vulnerabilities built into the program.

Da Freak

• Getbig IV
  • Get BIG! Or DIE trying!
« Reply #1031 on: August 10, 2020, 03:35:29 AM »
Here is Ghislaine speaking at the fucking United Nations where when introduced he says "She owns the ocean. You want to buy part of the ocean, you go to her." These are some very deep connections. Turns out, The Terramar Project, her attempt to control the oceans, was supported by the Clinton Foundation. Maxwell attended multiple United Nations (UN) meetings. Weirdest is her sisters are deep CIA/Mossad. Ghislaine really is the one behind the whole thing it seems. Mossad, the blackmail, The photos. Ghislaine was part of some sort of world power community deeper than anyone knows it seems. Not reported about much are Ghislaine's twin sisters....

Ghislaine's Sisters
Ghislaine Maxwell has 7 living siblings. Two twin sisters, Christine & Isabelle Maxwell also have deep supporting roles in the US Government. Suspiciously there are also ties to Mossad. The family dynasty of Robert Maxwell, who was a media empire and highly corrupt British MP seems to have people all over.

The two twin sisters are behind various software deals all of the CIA, DIA, and DEA intelligence databases. It was called Magellan, but later was bought and renamed to Excite. They created software used to identify money laundering and trafficking. Financial information from private businesses is put at risk. Foreign powers should not be allowed to have oversight of critical data. The software package takes multi-format data sources and connects to the National Counterterrorism Center and compares with the Department of Homeland Security, CIA, NSA and Pentagon. It’s impossible to know if there are backdoors or vulnerabilities built into the program.

I wasnt aware of the siblings and all. Good info, thanks.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1032 on: August 10, 2020, 02:57:53 PM »
If she is found guilty on all counts, what would be her sentence according to our "questional (?)" justice system.

My personal guess is that she will go scott-free ... or get a "tap" on her wrist.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #1033 on: August 10, 2020, 05:58:40 PM »

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1034 on: August 10, 2020, 07:04:51 PM »
LOCO, Thanks, Great video .... I recommend that anyone who is interested in tis topic at least watch the first 20 to 25 mites.

VIMEO ??? I have no idea what Vimeo is, but I do intend to find out.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #1035 on: August 11, 2020, 03:43:51 AM »
LOCO, Thanks, Great video .... I recommend that anyone who is interested in tis topic at least watch the first 20 to 25 mites.

VIMEO ??? I have no idea what Vimeo is, but I do intend to find out.

You are welcome!

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #1036 on: August 11, 2020, 09:05:39 AM »

RIP

Someone just crashed his career if not life

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1037 on: August 11, 2020, 11:19:57 AM »
GRINCH, I also thought that while watching, but I am sure that he is well aware of that.

You can be assured that if you speak against the movie production industry while working within it .... you'll be an outcast forever.

Nane the exceptions if you know of any.

At present I can only recall.... Cliff Robertson. He won the Oscar for "Charly," but then he blew the whistle publicly in 1977 on David Begelman, then the head of Columbia Pictures, for falsely forging Robertson's signature on a check payable to him for work he had .

But somehow he returned and was last seen as Spiderman's uncle in one of the original versions.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #1038 on: August 11, 2020, 11:29:50 AM »
GRINCH, I also thought that while watching, but I am sure that he is well aware of that.

You can be assured that if you speak against the movie production industry while working within it .... you'll be an outcast forever.

At present I can only recall.... Cliff Robertson. He won the Oscar for "Charly," but then he blew the whistle publicly in 1977 on David Begelman, then the head of Columbia Pictures, for falsely forging Robertson's signature on a check payable to him for work he had .

But somehow he returned and was last seen as Spiderman's uncle in one of the original versions.

none I'm aware of

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #1039 on: August 11, 2020, 11:50:06 AM »

I was told that it came out because of Cliff Robertson being audited by the IRS ...?

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #1040 on: August 11, 2020, 05:23:13 PM »

This guy is barely working in the movie industry as it is.  He claims he  "worked for" the producers of hit movies, but if you look at his IMDB page, what he means is that he appeared in some films as an extra. After "working for" those producers as an extra he began producing low budget , indie films, which is something anyone can do. Fun fact: Ya Boi Al is actually listed as an executive producer on two films because the filmmakers were friends of his  and he either loaned them money or helped them raise funds.  The fact that his film was listed on Amazon says nothing about its quality because Amazon's streaming service accepts pretty much anything submitted to them.  What does speak to the quality of his films is the fact that there is almost no information about them available aside from their listings on IMDB.

There is no conspiracy surrounding this guy's never seen movie.  He is clearly just capitalizing on the vortex surrounding the latest round of q-anon conspiracies and trying to generate some interest in a project that coincidentally lines up with some of it.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #1041 on: August 11, 2020, 05:50:27 PM »
Maxwell’s lawyers are trying to get her transferred to “GENERAL POPULATION”

So obviously, her lawyers cut a deal with the people that are going to assassinate her.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #1042 on: August 11, 2020, 09:12:21 PM »

Since you know the scene, do you concur with the guy that there is a vast network of pedophile satanists in Hollywood?
I don't discount that there are pedophiles there, they are probably more common in society in general than people think. But this fella looks completely insane to me plus he's in the conspiracy theory racket, which is another way to make your mark when all else fails to get you fame and notoriety. That seems to be one of the illnesses of Hollywood, everyone wants fame, in any way possible.
Hollywood is full of fags and no matter what the PC police say, underage boy-fucking is normal among homos - I mean we know about the ancient Greeks etc. Which homo didn't have an older fag preying on them when they were teens? But again, do you believe this guy about rampant child sacrifice to Satan?
Look at that Corey something guy who milked this pedophile ring shit for decades. He released some movie he promised would be shocking and what did it amount to? Jack shit. Charlie Sheen fucking his friend in the ass on set I can totally believe but he didn't expose a vast cabal of famous pedophiles like he promised. They are all sick, including the "victims".

Now I do enjoy conspiracy theories, they can be fun. Pizzagate was interesting though the MSM says it was "proven" false.
However, if the email correspondense as well as the instagram posts I saw were legit then that is very suspicious. Something very strange about them, obvious code-speak. Was there ever any good explanation made for them? Not that I've seen, but then again I have only read very little about it. Some kind of performance art? Or actually child abuse?

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #1043 on: August 12, 2020, 07:55:59 AM »
the only thing a person can be certain of, is that they dont know shit

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #1044 on: August 12, 2020, 09:25:35 AM »

RIP

Someone just crashed his career if not life
He had no career to crash.  Why don't guys like him actually name people?

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1045 on: August 12, 2020, 06:46:33 PM »
  ;D ;D ;D   No homo...

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1046 on: August 12, 2020, 07:04:14 PM »
 :o

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1048 on: August 12, 2020, 08:23:22 PM »
Trump knew epstein.
Trump flew to his island.
Trump kissed epstein on the forehead in a picture.

BIG
FUCKING
DEAL

None of that proves anything.

I know a little and ill share this when it comes to pedophilia youre either for it, against it, or unwilling to confront the evidence blinding you of its existence.

Fact- i think its very strange any grown men get some calling to teach other peoples children. The concept is very unnatural to me. Personally i cant be paid enough money. I just dont care that much about the educations of other peoples children to be around them all the time

So when high school and junior high teachers turn out to be pedophiles again and again, im not surprised. Yet parents blindly trust their children with these people.

Same with priests. Whats that you dont desire women sexually? God is enough you say?

Stay the fuck away from my kids is what i say. But yet....

So yeah its very possible trump and epstein were friends and trump ignored obvious signs epstein was a pedo. Younger women does not automatically equal 12 year olds. Also trump has children of his own and several wives. He doesnt fit the bill
 Epstein does tho having never married with no kids and not gay (not overtly at least.) Cant fault trump here im sure lots of pedos out there have family members who love them and turn a blind eye.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #1049 on: August 12, 2020, 10:06:05 PM »
  ;D ;D ;D   No homo...

I believe the English would refer to you use a muppet.