Author Topic: Jeffrey Epstein - Commits Suicide - what really happened? Discuss!  (Read 146194 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: This Epstein Case - Jeffrey Epstein Commits Suicide - what really happened?
« Reply #625 on: November 07, 2019, 10:39:59 AM »
Do you believe we will ever know for sure whether Epstein committed suicide or was murdered? I mean beyond amateur speculation and homegrown conspiracy theories.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #626 on: November 07, 2019, 10:48:11 AM »
Katie Pavlich Ties ABC’s Epstein Cover-Up To Clintons, Stephanopoulos

Fox News contributor Katie Pavlich drew a straight line from ABC’s alleged quashing of a bombshell Jeffrey Epstein story to the network’s news anchor with ties to the Clintons.

Pavlich, who appeared Wednesday on “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” suggested that ABC’s reluctance to cover a story that tied former President Bill Clinton and others to the late convicted pedophile could be summed up in just one name: veteran ABC anchor George Stephanopoulos

Video talks about George Stephanopoulos could likely be a pedophile and, when James O'Keefe first started real journalism by uncovering ACORN, Stephanopoulos labeled O'Keefe a "white supremacist".

Alleged child molester Stephanopoulos should be tortured and beheaded (figuratively, through the legal system) both for potential sex crimes but also because of stirring up racial hatred.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #627 on: November 07, 2019, 11:18:29 AM »
Epstein Temple is broke, pissed off, and wandering LA looking for work.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #628 on: November 07, 2019, 01:08:57 PM »
Would appreciate it if anyone can bring us up to date regarding Ghislaine Maxwell iwho was the girlfriend, partner and alleged procurer of underage girls for Jeffrey Epstein since the very beginning.

Maxwell has been accused of procuring and recruiting young girls for Epstein. She was named as a co-conspirator in the first case against Epstein but was granted immunity.

THe last I heard is that she cannot be found and is most likely somewhere in South America.

She has been closely associated with Epstein since day one and knows all a bout everything and everyone involved.

Been traveling so I have not kept up to date on this Epstein case.

But she is the key that can lock up all the pedo participants.

I can’t find much upto date info on her
It appears she’s gone missing - Though I don’t Think any of the authority’s are looking for her
Which I find Very Strange & Surprising

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #629 on: November 07, 2019, 05:00:04 PM »
I'll take a stab:

1) Jeffrey Epstein committed suicide in jail while waiting for a trial. According to the government.
2) Jeffrey Epstein was actually murdered while waiting for a trial. According to everyone else.

My vote is for #2 since a lot of people in government would be in trouble if Epstein rolled.

What's next? The right people in government have to overrule the wrong people in government.

The problem is there are very few, if any, "right" people in government.

ABC's star reporter Amy Robachon on a hot mike and video said they interviewed one of the underage girls from Lolita island and she named names. She was living in fear. They also had pictures.  When ABC heard Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew and super star attorney Dershowitz were a few of those implicated they killed the story. ABC News knew for years about this and did nothing to protect the children being raped.

Now she is obviously is being threatened with her job and spinning what she said. From the video it was clear she wanted to protect the children but faced with the loss of her job she isn't brave enough to back up what she said. ABC news just came out that they are doing a big news story on Epstein that is coming out soon.  My prediction it will completely protect the rich and famous.  It will be fluff.  They have everything they need to put Bill Clinton and many others in prison but they protect the heroes of their ideology at all costs. Shame on Robachon for not having the courage to stand up to ABC.  I guess her jet set life style is more important.

I think way too many of the higher ups are in on this one and are fleeing possible self-incrimination by claiming no knowledge regarding the subject matter. Amy Robachon is at the mercy of her handlers. She knows that the networks control her fate, not to mention that the Clintons have garnered quite the notorious reputation for wiping out anyone who seeks to expose their dabbling in the dark arts.

On a slightly less useful note, one of the major problems I see with Amy Robachon is that she can go from relatively attractive woman to woman "who got hit by the smell of a fart" in just a few facial expressions.

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #630 on: November 07, 2019, 05:04:34 PM »
Quite the dancer, huh?

"1"

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #631 on: November 08, 2019, 08:00:13 AM »
Video talks about George Stephanopoulos could likely be a pedophile and, when James O'Keefe first started real journalism by uncovering ACORN, Stephanopoulos labeled O'Keefe a "white supremacist".

Alleged child molester Stephanopoulos should be tortured and beheaded (figuratively, through the legal system) both for potential sex crimes but also because of stirring up racial hatred.

George Suckalottadicks is like a 5' manlet.  He's probably attracted to children because they're the only other people his size.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #632 on: November 08, 2019, 09:58:45 AM »
George Suckalottadicks is like a 5' manlet.  He's probably attracted to children because they're the only other people his size.
:D

Da Freak

• Getbig IV
  • Get BIG! Or DIE trying!
« Reply #633 on: November 12, 2019, 01:04:33 AM »

another conspiracy theory: why wasnt Trump blonde back then?

MarkyStevo

• Getbig II
« Reply #634 on: November 14, 2019, 12:14:00 PM »
Epstein didn't kill himself. Everyone knows this bro.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #635 on: November 14, 2019, 02:39:02 PM »
another conspiracy theory: why wasnt Trump blonde back then?

He can't stand the idea of going gray or in his case white, so he colors his white hair blond. Or, he's bleaching it because blond contrasts less with his scalp than brown would.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #636 on: November 16, 2019, 11:32:54 AM »
Quite the dancer, huh?

"1"

;D       ;D

Trump is looking for fresh meat..
He was on the prowl..

;D.    ;D.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
Epstein's Guards Arrested
« Reply #637 on: November 19, 2019, 10:37:07 AM »
My first thought was that they are being scapegoated, but now I wonder if they aren't being held for their own protection...do they know too much ??

https://www.foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-epstein-prison-guards-charged-with-falsifying-records
~

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
Re: Epstein's Guards Arrested
« Reply #638 on: November 19, 2019, 11:41:28 AM »
My first thought was that they are being scapegoated, but now I wonder if they aren't being held for their own protection...do they know too much ??

https://www.foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-epstein-prison-guards-charged-with-falsifying-records

They will take the fall for this get time served lose their jobs and then get paid for their troubles
p

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #639 on: November 20, 2019, 07:54:12 AM »

What?....They are simply incompetent and dishonest. And their supervisor is too. He should be running spot checks on them to make sure they do their jobs. These  guys are probably making 50 grand a year.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #640 on: November 20, 2019, 09:12:47 AM »

Let’s hope it’s not the beginning of a Cover up for his Muder.
If they weren’t doing their jobs then that’s fair enough.
That should be separate from Epstein’s death.
And why no questions as to why cctv wasn’t also working

This whole saga stinks - Where is that awful bitch maxwell
Why hasn’t she been fount or up for some serious questioning,
Jeez Andy Boy was very nearly exposed by a wet lettuce of an
Interviewer- He’d fall to bits under hard scrutiny.
Some really sick sordid goings on being hushed up.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #641 on: November 20, 2019, 09:26:42 AM »
As ILL commented ... "WHERE THE HELL IS MAXWELL"?

She was in cahoots with Epstein and solicited his underage clintsnsfrom the very beginning, but yet she still remains free and unsquestioned!

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #642 on: November 21, 2019, 01:55:55 AM »
What do these two guards know?

They should spill the beans.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Truth about Epstein from the most reliable
« Reply #643 on: November 21, 2019, 08:35:08 AM »
source

Q

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #644 on: November 21, 2019, 08:41:57 AM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #645 on: November 21, 2019, 11:12:39 AM »

What?....They are simply incompetent and dishonest. And their supervisor is too. He should be running spot checks on them to make sure they do their jobs. These  guys are probably making 50 grand a year.

Not exactly big money.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #646 on: November 22, 2019, 09:58:50 AM »
EPSTEIN Guards are now making official statements.

Next case up willl be ... How did those guards die?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #647 on: November 22, 2019, 10:07:41 AM »

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #648 on: November 22, 2019, 07:42:51 PM »
EPSTEIN Guards are now making official statements.

Next case up willl be ... How did those guards die?

their fam has been threatened and they been paid to either take the fall or just play dumb

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #649 on: November 23, 2019, 09:20:08 AM »
All the below is based on memory when I had the time to stay informed .... so if any GetBigger can improve or validate the following... it would be appreciated .

And it appears to me that this Pedo-EpsteinMaxwell info is slowing down. So I have to 'expect' that there are tons of shit that  was and is still going on that the powers to be don't want us to know.

And until Maxwell is found and threaten in a court of law ... we will continue to be vastly ignorant, dumb, and stupid regardng those involved.

MAXWELL knows every single detail of Epstein's operation and did most of the legwork at the brginning going to local (Florida) highschools to offer young girls the 'opportunity' of giving a rich guy massages for $200 to $300 per.

The real shinanigans back at that time occured when Epstein was accused of his pedo activity given something like 18 months in a 'jail' which I have heard was actually a home adjacnt to the jail and he was allowed 8 to 12 hours each day to go to work (whatever that happened to be!) outside of that 'jail.'

Then the lawyers worked a deal with some crooked 'politician' (whose name I have forgotten ... but most recently worked for TRUMP)  who should be serving a 120+ year sentence ... whereby Epstein and those who were then known to be pedo participants (including Maxwell) would be  PARDONED and the case would be sealed with NO further investigation.

But those young girls who Maxwell picked up for EPSTEIN for cash  eventually told their stories .... were never informed that the case would be pardoned and that ANY FURTHER COMPLAINT would no longer be heard.

So Jeffrey and Maxwell were back in business.

NEXT UP ... I'd like to submit a list of my SUSPECTED pedo participants or Epstein supporters who should be question extensively if that is not happening already.

I would start with MAXWELL. She knows EVERYTHING but has the $$$ to deny EVERYTHING and apparently still remain free with lots of support from wealthy individuals.

And then the Victoria Secret guy who gave a $70,000,000 NYC home to Epstein for 'Free?". (But could have been $10,00!) A lot of shit occured in that place!

And then the lawyers who worked that deal wih Epstein in Florida closing the case completely without notifying the families of the young girls involved.

And then his brother who surely must have known what was going on when and if Jeffry actually rented and resided in some property he owned.

And then the Clintons.

And that GB prince.

And all the pilots who flew Epstein's 'pals' almost everywhere as those those guys keep records of all flights that were 'flown' with Epstein and his cohorts aboard with accurate lists of those aboard that flight. (I have heard that Clinton was on 26 of those flights but I have  heard that he denies it except for a couple which did not include his bodyguards.

I assume that Jeffrey's assets will remain intact but I also gotta assume that his brother feels otherwise.

And I have heard that the young girls involved have no chance to sue for ANY of those assets.

I think that MAXWELL is the next one who will be sent to Hadies as a result of suicide with a broken, electric, toaster.

FINITO... Any help, corrections, additions, or comments would be appreciated.