Author Topic: Jeffrey Epstein - Commits Suicide - what really happened? Discuss!  (Read 147929 times)

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
Re: This Epstein Case - Jeffrey Epstein Commits Suicide - what really happened?
« Reply #650 on: November 23, 2019, 09:28:00 AM »
I think Ghislaine Maxwell is dead and long buried. I hope I am wrong as this bitch needs bringing to justice, but if they were able to wack Epstein in jail what hope does Maxwell have on the outside?

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #651 on: November 23, 2019, 09:37:09 AM »
RASCAL, (I had a smart dog named RASCAL, He died a while back.. but not by suicide!)

You could be 100% correct about MAXWELL, but my personal opinion is that she is too damn rich and can afford world-wide protection from high placed and super rich pedo fans.

fredrollon

• Getbig III
« Reply #652 on: November 23, 2019, 10:21:50 AM »
As a Brit , can't believe that Captain Bob Maxwell's kid got involved in something like this.

For decades publisher and tycoon ,Robert Maxwell, was one of the most famous and recognizable faces in the UK. He was kind of the left-wing equivalent of Rupert Murdoch ,with whom he was great rivals.

If she gets silenced by the spooks  it'll be oddly similar to how her dad supposedly ended up. He slipped off and drowned off his private yacht. His body was discovered days later floating in the Atlantic.

Maxwell's companies collapsed,shortly after his death, and (apparently) he was raiding his employee's pension funds to keep them afloat.

So the Maxwell name is kind of mud in the UK.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2003/nov/24/mondaymediasection6

Man had connections to a lot of people of import.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #653 on: November 23, 2019, 11:42:06 AM »
Prince Andrew kicked out of Buckingham Palace over Jeffrey Epstein scandal. :o

The report is only the latest humiliation for Andrew this week, amid reports the disgraced Duke of York was also fired from royal duties by his mother, who was reportedly concerned the scandal would tarnish the rest of the famous household.

On Thursday, the Queen also fired Andrew’s longtime private secretary Amanda Thirsk after she pressed the prince to undergo the now-infamous BBC interview, in which he tried to use a bizarre medical disorder to debunk the claims of Epstein accusers, the Sun reported.

The embattled duke is the first member of the British royal family to step down from official duties because his reputation was so tarnished, according to the Times report.

Epstein accuser Virginia Guiffre says she was forced to have sex with the prince in 2001 when she was just 17. A photograph appears to show the royal with his arms around Giuffre in the London mansion of Ghislaine Maxwell — Epstein’s alleged procuress.

fredrollon

• Getbig III
« Reply #654 on: November 23, 2019, 12:14:51 PM »
" He grew up middle-class in Brooklyn. His father worked for the city’s parks department..........

He was good at mathematics, and in his early 20s he got a job teaching physics and math at Dalton, the elite Manhattan private school.

While there he began tutoring the son of Bear Stearns chairman Ace Greenberg and was friendly with a daughter of Greenberg’s. Soon he went to Bear Stearns, where, under the mentorship of both Greenberg and current Bear Stearns C.E.O. James Cayne, he did well enough to become a limited partner—a rung beneath full partner.

He abruptly departed in 1981 because, he has said, he wanted to run his own business.

……………….

Epstein insists that ever since he left Bear Stearns in 1981 he has managed money only for billionaires—who depend on him for discretion. “I was the only person crazy enough, or arrogant enough, or misplaced enough, to make my limit a billion dollars or more,” he tells people freely. According to him, the flat fees he receives from his clients, combined with his skill at playing the currency markets “with very large sums of money,” have afforded him the lifestyle he enjoys today."

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2003/03/jeffrey-epstein-200303

Epstein's biography seems short of details

Seems he came from an ordinary middle class Jewish family in Brooklyn .

He then taught physics and maths at a private school in his early 20's and apparently managing funds for billionaires in his late 20's ,after a stint at  Bear-Stearns. That career trajectory doesn't make much sense .

Incidentally wasn't Bear-Stearns the global investment bank whose collapse in 2007 was the spark for  the last worldwide financial crisis ?

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #655 on: November 23, 2019, 12:21:33 PM »
You all .... Thanks for the above input.... Not sure about Bear Stearns.

If you are interested in some of this more scandalous shit as reported by legit individuals on a legit web site go to     lawandcrime.com   and do two searches on that site.

Seach #1 :   Jeffrey Epstein. The Shameful Way Feds Protected Convicted Pedophile Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein.

It will describe in DETAIL how CORRUPT the US Legal system (especially ACOSTA) can be manipulated if you have enough cash to pay the corrupt lawyers.

Search #2:     C Maxwell.  It will explain her pedo involvement with her pal Jeffrey in damn good detail. She is also very wealthy and should be 'kilt' in any state that allows hanging or slow dcapitation!

This Lawandcrime.com site provides the best info that I can find regarding these individuals. If you are interested in Jeffrey and his gang of pedos and what the hell is going on ... Go there!

Now I plan to get updated on what Barr and the FBI have been doing regarding these Unusual Pedo Suspects.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #656 on: November 23, 2019, 01:44:26 PM »
All the below is based on memory when I had the time to stay informed .... so if any GetBigger can improve or validate the following... it would be appreciated .

And it appears to me that this Pedo-EpsteinMaxwell info is slowing down. So I have to 'expect' that there are tons of shit that  was and is still going on that the powers to be don't want us to know.

And until Maxwell is found and threaten in a court of law ... we will continue to be vastly ignorant, dumb, and stupid regardng those involved.

MAXWELL knows every single detail of Epstein's operation and did most of the legwork at the brginning going to local (Florida) highschools to offer young girls the 'opportunity' of giving a rich guy massages for $200 to $300 per.

The real shinanigans back at that time occured when Epstein was accused of his pedo activity given something like 18 months in a 'jail' which I have heard was actually a home adjacnt to the jail and he was allowed 8 to 12 hours each day to go to work (whatever that happened to be!) outside of that 'jail.'

Then the lawyers worked a deal with some crooked 'politician' (whose name I have forgotten ... but most recently worked for TRUMP)  who should be serving a 120+ year sentence ... whereby Epstein and those who were then known to be pedo participants (including Maxwell) would be  PARDONED and the case would be sealed with NO further investigation.

But those young girls who Maxwell picked up for EPSTEIN for cash  eventually told their stories .... were never informed that the case would be pardoned and that ANY FURTHER COMPLAINT would no longer be heard.

So Jeffrey and Maxwell were back in business.

NEXT UP ... I'd like to submit a list of my SUSPECTED pedo participants or Epstein supporters who should be question extensively if that is not happening already.

I would start with MAXWELL. She knows EVERYTHING but has the $$$ to deny EVERYTHING and apparently still remain free with lots of support from wealthy individuals.

And then the Victoria Secret guy who gave a $70,000,000 NYC home to Epstein for 'Free?". (But could have been $10,00!) A lot of shit occured in that place!

And then the lawyers who worked that deal wih Epstein in Florida closing the case completely without notifying the families of the young girls involved.

And then his brother who surely must have known what was going on when and if Jeffry actually rented and resided in some property he owned.

And then the Clintons.

And that GB prince.

And all the pilots who flew Epstein's 'pals' almost everywhere as those those guys keep records of all flights that were 'flown' with Epstein and his cohorts aboard with accurate lists of those aboard that flight. (I have heard that Clinton was on 26 of those flights but I have  heard that he denies it except for a couple which did not include his bodyguards.

I assume that Jeffrey's assets will remain intact but I also gotta assume that his brother feels otherwise.

And I have heard that the young girls involved have no chance to sue for ANY of those assets.

I think that MAXWELL is the next one who will be sent to Hadies as a result of suicide with a broken, electric, toaster.

FINITO... Any help, corrections, additions, or comments would be appreciated.

-Not a suggestion or a correction. I think the list of accomplices and participants is much greater than we can imagine.

Last night I watched a current episode of Law and Order: SVU, ripped straight from the Epstein case. Part two airs next Thursday. Can't wait to see the perp hang himself at the end.....at least this is what we are led to believe happens.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #657 on: November 23, 2019, 02:06:52 PM »
Why hasn't Ghislaine Maxwell been charged for her part in Epstein's crimes?

Dan Schustack ....

Here's a pretty intelligent answer offered byPDan Schustack
on the Quora website ....

PRIME,,, He also watches Law And Order but I never have. What does SVU mean?

Answeredby Dan  Aug 14  on Quora

It’s early. And she will probably be the main target. So first, you need to arrest the people that you’ll flip on her. Maybe even the people who will flip on the people who will flip on her. You have to patiently work your way up the food chain. Of course, she’s 57 and may do the same cost benefit analysis of her life that Epstein may have done. Figuring out that decades of imprisonment might not be worth sticking around for.

She might decide to run. In fact, she may have a plan already in place involving plastic surgery, an identity that she may have been building for some time now. Maybe hang out in an Arab country and wear a burkha for a few years. Live on a boat and let the crew go ashore for supplies. I see multiple episodes of L&O SVU as well as some made for TV movies.

________________________ ________

I'd bet ya that there are a good number of individuals ready, wiling, and able to go find her and correct this situation.

What would your Vigilante fee be if you were appointed legally?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #658 on: November 23, 2019, 02:46:45 PM »
Why hasn't Ghislaine Maxwell been charged for her part in Epstein's crimes?

Dan Schustack ....

Here's a pretty intelligent answer offered byPDan Schustack
on the Quora website ....

PRIME,,, He also watches Law And Order but I never have. What does SVU mean?

Answeredby Dan  Aug 14  on Quora

It’s early. And she will probably be the main target. So first, you need to arrest the people that you’ll flip on her. Maybe even the people who will flip on the people who will flip on her. You have to patiently work your way up the food chain. Of course, she’s 57 and may do the same cost benefit analysis of her life that Epstein may have done. Figuring out that decades of imprisonment might not be worth sticking around for.

She might decide to run. In fact, she may have a plan already in place involving plastic surgery, an identity that she may have been building for some time now. Maybe hang out in an Arab country and wear a burkha for a few years. Live on a boat and let the crew go ashore for supplies. I see multiple episodes of L&O SVU as well as some made for TV movies.

________________________ ________

I'd bet ya that there are a good number of individuals ready, wiling, and able to go find her and correct this situation.

What would your Vigilante fee be if you were appointed legally?

SVU stands for special victims unit. These are the folks who handle "especially heinous crimes."

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #659 on: November 23, 2019, 04:53:43 PM »
OK, Prime, Thanks , I did not know that.

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #660 on: November 24, 2019, 06:26:47 AM »

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #661 on: November 24, 2019, 11:37:47 AM »

I'm watching that movie again on Friday.  My favorite Christmas movie.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #662 on: November 24, 2019, 11:59:52 AM »
youtube joe rogan and this topic - he has several interesting guest with this topic.

was he tied to the CIA and mossad?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #663 on: November 24, 2019, 12:09:23 PM »
No matter the cause, this cretin is deservedly dead.

Those associated with this turd and  shared in his perversions will now have to gradually be found, outed and punished.  And they will be.  Why?  Because it’s not as though they were incapable of resisting this form of perverse evil but rather that they so eagerly rush toward it.

They need to be pursed as if they were Nazi war criminals.  With unrelenting fervor. 

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #664 on: November 24, 2019, 10:54:22 PM »
Nobody's going to be caught. We'll continue to be treated like mushrooms. Money and power will continue to purchase immunity for anything. And I mean anything.

The only shock should be that we keep expecting the fairytale of fairness to come true. How many incidents of glaring injustice do you have to witness before the light bulb over your head comes on that you got lied to about bad people being punished for their misdeeds.

"OMG I can't believe it!" Believe it. It's not going to happen. It never happens.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #665 on: December 07, 2019, 10:28:14 AM »
UPDATE .....

The following are some unsubstantiated claims made by  a former Israeli spy .

Nothing involving Epstein ever seems to be able to be verified other than the fact that he ran a massive pedophile sex-ring.

“Ghislaine Maxwell and her paedophile lover Jeffrey Epstein were both Israeli spies who took pictures of powerful men having sex with underage girls to blackmail them, their alleged Mossad handler has sensationally claimed.

The pair allegedly ran a “honey-trap” operation where they would provide young girls to politicians in order to squeeze them for information for the Israelis.

The unsubstantiated claims have been made by Ari Ben-Menashe who claims he is a former Israeli spy.
Ben-Menashe claims that he was the “handler” of Ghislaine’s dad Robert Maxwell, who was also a spy, and that it was the former newspaper baron who introduced Epstein and his daughter to the Israeli intelligence agency.

He makes the unverified claims in a new book called “Epstein: Dead Men Tell No Tales”.

In a preview of the book, shared with Sun Online, Ben-Menashe says: “Mr Epstein was the simple idiot who was going around providing girls to all kinds of politicians in the United States.

“See, f**king around is not a crime. It could be embarrassing, but it’s not a crime.

“But f**king a fourteen-year-old girl is a crime. And he was taking photos of politicians f**king fourteen-year-old girls—if you want to get it straight.

“They [Epstein and Maxwell] would just blackmail people, they would just blackmail people like that.”

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #666 on: December 07, 2019, 10:32:10 AM »
CONTINUED.... From the Sun Post

Ben-Menashe’s claims seem like they could be perfectly plausible despite the fact that they are “unverified.” Nothing involving Epstein ever seems to be able to be verified other than the fact that he ran a massive pedophile sex-ring thanks to his arrest.

The powerful elites of the world have way too much to lose should the full truth about Epstein come to light. It has been long rumored that Epstein kept video files on the many powerful people he set up with minors for sexual encounters, there is no way these files have not been discovered yet if they exist, and we’re betting they do.

Isn’t there anyone out there who is unwilling to be bought and paid off in order for the elites to maintain their wealth, power, and freedom? Is there nobody in any position of power who is willing to step out and bring this whole thing crashing to the ground along with all the sick sexually deviant elites involved in Epstein’s pedophile ring?

It seems as though all we will ever have are unsubstantiated claims, like Ben-Menashe’s. Just the fact that Maxwell’s father just happened to be an Israeli spy is enough to convince me that Epstein and Maxwell used this connection to get involved in their own Israeli dealings.

The Sun reports, “While the Maxwell family have always denied such reports, family friend Laura Goldman says in the book: ‘My feeling is that he probably was an agent to the Russians, the Israelis, and the British. I believe that Ghislaine continued his work.’”

The biggest question in all of this is: why is Ghislaine Maxwell not behind bars?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #667 on: December 07, 2019, 10:34:42 AM »
CONTINUED.... From the Sun Post

Ben-Menashe’s claims seem like they could be perfectly plausible despite the fact that they are “unverified.” Nothing involving Epstein ever seems to be able to be verified other than the fact that he ran a massive pedophile sex-ring thanks to his arrest.

The powerful elites of the world have way too much to lose should the full truth about Epstein come to light. It has been long rumored that Epstein kept video files on the many powerful people he set up with minors for sexual encounters, there is no way these files have not been discovered yet if they exist, and we’re betting they do.

Isn’t there anyone out there who is unwilling to be bought and paid off in order for the elites to maintain their wealth, power, and freedom? Is there nobody in any position of power who is willing to step out and bring this whole thing crashing to the ground along with all the sick sexually deviant elites involved in Epstein’s pedophile ring?

It seems as though all we will ever have are unsubstantiated claims, like Ben-Menashe’s. Just the fact that Maxwell’s father just happened to be an Israeli spy is enough to convince me that Epstein and Maxwell used this connection to get involved in their own Israeli dealings.

The Sun reports, “While the Maxwell family have always denied such reports, family friend Laura Goldman says in the book: ‘My feeling is that he probably was an agent to the Russians, the Israelis, and the British. I believe that Ghislaine continued his work.’”

The biggest question in all of this is: why is Ghislaine Maxwell not behind bars?

Because Ghislaine has the goods on all of those politicians.  A better question would be: why (or how) is Ghislaine still alive?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #668 on: December 08, 2019, 07:42:14 AM »
Because Ghislaine has the goods on all of those politicians.  A better question would be: why (or how) is Ghislaine still alive?

Maybe she knows where her dads pension fund money is kept..
https://moneyweek.com/505757/great-frauds-in-history-robert-maxwell/

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #670 on: December 08, 2019, 10:51:23 AM »
which movie is this from?

one of the worst films ever made "eyes wide shut", we left the cinema after an hour, fucking slow plodding garbage...

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #671 on: December 08, 2019, 12:33:25 PM »
which movie is this from?
Eyes Wide Shut.  One of the best movies ever but you have to understand the symbolism.  There are articles online explaining all the stuff to pay attention to going on in the background.  Stanley Kubrick's last movie and he died before it's release.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #672 on: December 08, 2019, 12:41:41 PM »
Eyes Wide Shut.  One of the best movies ever but you have to understand the symbolism.  There are articles online explaining all the stuff to pay attention to going on in the background.  Stanley Kubrick's last movie and he died before it's release.
hahaha pretentious bullshit

Dokey111

• Getbig V

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #674 on: December 08, 2019, 02:42:38 PM »

Maybe. I didn't enjoy the movie. In fact, I don't remember much about it after all this time. Guess that shows how unimpressed I was by it, huh.