Author Topic: Jeffrey Epstein - Commits Suicide - what really happened? Discuss!  (Read 148377 times)

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
Re: This Epstein Case - Jeffrey Epstein Commits Suicide
« Reply #350 on: August 13, 2019, 07:11:52 PM »
I wonder if Ghislaine is one of those women that doesnt look so great in photos but reeks of sex appeal in person.Epstein was banging her and he usually liked young girls, she gave a blowjob to clooney, and elon musk looks to be pitching a tent in this pic.

per court documents epstein needed to bust 3x a day

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #351 on: August 13, 2019, 07:28:17 PM »
per court documents epstein needed to bust 3x a day

thats the only reason he killed himself

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #352 on: August 13, 2019, 07:42:30 PM »
Skipping

Right

Over

This

Bullshit

Of course you have to ignore all of these facts

That's essential to Trumptardism

How else would you remain so fucking stupid and loyal to the Traitor in Chief

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #353 on: August 13, 2019, 08:08:04 PM »
Of course you have to ignore all of these facts

That's essential to Trumptardism

How else would you remain so fucking stupid and loyal to the Traitor in Chief

President Donald Trump is going to absolutely massacre any of the 20 fools running on the Libidiot side.

You don’t deal in facts, you deal in historical loss hysteria.

Get ready for more of it. A lot more of it.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #354 on: August 13, 2019, 08:09:27 PM »
Epstein was in FEDERAL CUSTODY so if anyone helped "suicide" this guy then the likely suspects are William Barr and Donald Trump

Of course the head of the Federal Prisons has not be filled by Trump even though the idiot has been in office for 2 and half years

There is an "acting" head who doesn't have the expertise or experience for the job

Why was Epstein take off suicide watch.  Why did no one check on him for hours (another breach of protocol)
Who told them to stand down?

An interesting Barr Epstein association. 

Barrs father gave Epstein a job teaching math and science at the Dalton School in NYC even though he didn't have a college degree and likely not even a teaching certificate

Of course, Trumps ties to Epstein are well known but it's also bizarre that Trump would hire Alex Acosta when he knew all about the very controversial and ILLEGAL "non-prosecution agreement that he gave Epstein (it was illegal because Acosta was required to consult with the victims and he did not and in fact kept the deal hidden)

You could stand a vacation.

From Getbig.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #355 on: August 13, 2019, 08:28:40 PM »
Report: 4Chan Post Announced Jeffrey Epstein’s Death 38 Minutes Before Authorities

This was that post.

I know it is hard to see.

The line on the bottom reads: Don't ask me how I know, but Epstein died an hour ago from hanging, cardiac arrest. Screencap this.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #356 on: August 13, 2019, 08:44:27 PM »
Report: 4Chan Post Announced Jeffrey Epstein’s Death 38 Minutes Before Authorities

This was that post.

The line on the bottom reads: Don't ask me how I know, but Epstein died an hour ago from hanging, cardiac arrest. Screencap this.

So what does this mean?

This person knows someone who works at that jail?

Or that something nefarious occured?

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #357 on: August 13, 2019, 08:54:32 PM »
They're not sure.

It is being investigated.

The poster went on to describe steps that were taken. The poster may have been an EMT, a first responder who leaked out the information online before it got to the press.

An FDNY spokesperson Frank Dwyer told BuzzFeed News that he “could not verify the accuracy” of information posted by the anonymous 4chan user, but mentioned that any medical personnel divulging patient information without consent is in violation of Federal HIPPA law, and that the FDNY would look into it.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #358 on: August 13, 2019, 08:55:56 PM »
They're not sure.

It is being investigated.

The poster went on to describe steps that were taken. The poster may have been an EMT, a first responder who leaked out the information online before it got to the press.

An FDNY spokesperson Frank Dwyer told BuzzFeed News that he “could not verify the accuracy” of information posted by the anonymous 4chan user, but mentioned that any medical personnel divulging patient information without consent is in violation of Federal HIPPA law, and that the FDNY would look into it.

Okay.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #359 on: August 13, 2019, 08:57:02 PM »
Or that something nefarious occured?

This was the other infamous post from Saturday, again on 4chan talking about a switcheroo.

but last night after 0415 count they took him medical in a wheelchair front cuff but not 1 triage nurse says they spoke to him. Next thing you know a trip van shows up? We don’t release on the weekends unless a judge orders it. Next thing we know he’s put in a single cell and hangs himself? Here’s the thing the trip van did not sign in and they did NOT sign in and we did not record the plate number and a guy in a green dress military outfit was in the back according to the tower guy who let him tru the gate. you guys i am shaking right now but i think they switched him out.

This is where all the talk that Epstein was scooped up by Mossad came from.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #360 on: August 13, 2019, 09:04:50 PM »
I'd like to see a photo of the jail-cell in which he died.

A detailed photo showing where he hung the end of the 'thing' that he used to hang himself.

And the 'thing' he stood on so he could reach and tie  the end of the thing that he used to hang himself with and eventually jump off  with that thing's noose around his neck.

Does anyone yet know what that thing was that he used to hang himself?

Was it a rope, long shoe-laces, bed sheets, or day old spaghetti tightly tied together?

The following may be the unique way to discover the true facts behind Epstein's passing!

Start at the top and fire the warden and then fire the waden;s assistance, then the warden's secretary, and everyone down the line to the very individual who had the keys to lock and unlock his cell.

Fire them all without pay, benefits, and retirement.

Do that and one or more of them will speak up because he/she had nothing to do with it and he/she will point the finger at the guilty participants and sing like caneries.

Or something!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #361 on: August 13, 2019, 09:32:50 PM »
This was the other infamous post from Saturday, again on 4chan talking about a switcheroo.

This is where all the talk that Epstein was scooped up by Mossad came from.

Are the posts from the same user?

*I'm just asking because it's been made clear by some on there that no cover up has taken place, and that its preposterous to suggest as such.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #362 on: August 13, 2019, 09:41:02 PM »
Are the posts from the same user?

*I'm just asking because it's been made clear by some on there that no cover up has taken place, and that its preposterous to suggest as such.

2 different ids, but both at least 20 minutes before the first news report broke the story

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #363 on: August 13, 2019, 09:46:55 PM »
Congratulations.  This thread is a new level of stupidity even for getbig.

Life long pervert finally gets busted.

Life long pervert knows they have the dirt on him.

Life long pervert hangs himself in jail.

Wow. What a shocker.  Idiots.
a

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #364 on: August 13, 2019, 09:51:01 PM »
Like nearly all inmates, he used a sheet. Didn’t have to jump off a top bunk. Not really that difficult if the knot is tied properly.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #365 on: August 13, 2019, 09:53:20 PM »
Moved into witness protection. Prosecution of case goes on.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #366 on: August 13, 2019, 09:57:33 PM »

Life long pervert finally get busted.

Wow. What shocker.  Idiots.

The president, guiliani etc all believe it could be murder, they have seen all the intel we do not have access too.Think about that for a moment. A sitting president hinting this could be murder and a conspiracy is unlike anything i can recall in history.At the very least it could have been conspired to leave him alone with access to items where he could kill himself.Also sociopaths and narcissists very, VERY rarely kill themselves.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #367 on: August 13, 2019, 10:23:19 PM »

Life long pervert finally get busted.

Wow. What a shocker.  Idiots.

TBone I was unaware of your friendship with Jeffery.

I'm sorry for your loss.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #368 on: August 13, 2019, 11:01:24 PM »
Just to add, there had been no suicide in 21 years at the jail, and suddenly the most high profile prisoner in the country offs himself?Because the guards fell asleep and the cameras malfunctioned?

“The two guards who were in the jail unit where Jeffrey Epstein apparently killed himself fell asleep and failed to check on him for about three hours, then falsified records to cover up their mistake, a law enforcement official and a prison official said on Tuesday.

Those disclosures came as the two guards were placed on administrative leave and the warden of the jail, the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan, was temporarily reassigned, pending the outcome of the investigation into Mr. Epstein’s death, the Justice Department announced.

The two correctional officers in the special housing unit where Mr. Epstein was held — 9 South — falsely recorded in a log that they had checked on the financier, who was facing sex trafficking charges, every 30 minutes, as was required, the officials said. Such false entries in an official log could constitute a federal crime.

In fact, the guards had been asleep for some or all of the three hours, the officials said.

The attorney general, William P. Barr, on Monday ordered the Justice Department’s inspector general to look into how Mr. Epstein had managed to commit suicide while in custody and why he had been taken off a suicide watch 12 days earlier.

“We will get to the bottom of what happened,” Mr. Barr said.

The warden, Lamine N’Diaye, will be transferred to a Bureau of Prison office in Philadelphia while the F.B.I. and the Justice Department’s inspector general conduct inquiries. The Justice Department said in a statement that it might take additional punitive actions.”

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #369 on: August 13, 2019, 11:16:09 PM »
The president, guiliani etc all believe it could be murder, they have seen all the intel we do not have access too.Think about that for a moment. A sitting president hinting this could be murder and a conspiracy is unlike anything i can recall in history.At the very least it could have been conspired to leave him alone with access to items where he could kill himself.Also sociopaths and narcissists very, VERY rarely kill themselves.

I agree with what you're saying BUT Trump is willing to go against the grain and say anything to generate controversy and attention. He is very savvy about keeping his name in the news (I know its redundant to say this given he is the president but we know the President views any attention as worthwhile).

Just to add, there had been no suicide in 21 years at the jail, and suddenly the most high profile prisoner in the country offs himself?Because the guards fell asleep and the cameras malfunctioned?

“The two guards who were in the jail unit where Jeffrey Epstein apparently killed himself fell asleep and failed to check on him for about three hours, then falsified records to cover up their mistake, a law enforcement official and a prison official said on Tuesday.

Those disclosures came as the two guards were placed on administrative leave and the warden of the jail, the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan, was temporarily reassigned, pending the outcome of the investigation into Mr. Epstein’s death, the Justice Department announced.

The two correctional officers in the special housing unit where Mr. Epstein was held — 9 South — falsely recorded in a log that they had checked on the financier, who was facing sex trafficking charges, every 30 minutes, as was required, the officials said. Such false entries in an official log could constitute a federal crime.

In fact, the guards had been asleep for some or all of the three hours, the officials said.

The attorney general, William P. Barr, on Monday ordered the Justice Department’s inspector general to look into how Mr. Epstein had managed to commit suicide while in custody and why he had been taken off a suicide watch 12 days earlier.

“We will get to the bottom of what happened,” Mr. Barr said.

The warden, Lamine N’Diaye, will be transferred to a Bureau of Prison office in Philadelphia while the F.B.I. and the Justice Department’s inspector general conduct inquiries. The Justice Department said in a statement that it might take additional punitive actions.”

LOL this story is the most troubling part.

Is it possible, even likely, to have played out as described?  Sure.

But what are the odds that no one else has successfully killed themselves in 21 years, and we can safely assume they've had MANY mentally unstable prisoners over the years who have tried to end their life behind those very same bars, and then the ONE PERSON who is successful with a suicide attempt is the highest profile criminal they've ever had.

The odds of this playing out would have to be astronomical.

Again I get why people would assume this guy would try to off himself, specifically because he had already tried to,  but this is also a guy who has done whatever he has wanted in life without repercussion.  I'm sure he had to think he was eventually going to buy his freedom.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #370 on: August 14, 2019, 01:03:11 AM »

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #371 on: August 14, 2019, 02:14:22 AM »

This was that post.

Big deal. I called that the guards were asleep before I even knew the warden was Queen Latifah.😁

It’s possible.

It’s also possible the guard working the midnight shift fell asleep and Epstein was able to off himself. Anyone who has ever worked a midnight shift knows that at some point of the evening you’re going to be struggling to keep your eyes open.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #372 on: August 14, 2019, 03:26:12 AM »
I kinda like Trump and the way he deals with libtards, but you must take into consideration that he’s a wealthy person. And with wealth comes power. With power comes opportunity. And people like him are very inclined to shaddy stuff since regular stuff doesn’t do anything for them anymore. The thrill is in the unknown. Men of his status don’t just come home from the office kiss the wife and have casual sex twice a week. That becomes boring. They just don’t. And this goes for all wealthy men, probably women too.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #373 on: August 14, 2019, 03:51:30 AM »
Pretty sure it goes for everybody.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
The former Policeman/cellmate who choked Epstein? :D
« Reply #374 on: August 14, 2019, 04:09:58 AM »

1:00 Hitman Tartaglione, 51 years and JACKED!

Q