Author Topic: Jeffrey Epstein - Commits Suicide - what really happened? Discuss!  (Read 147742 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
PARTS, YEP! She was reading that book with her puppy at an LA area In n Out and as far as I know right now, the authorities have yet to find her.

It's beginning to sound like one of those old Keystone Cops flicks!

Eventually she'll get caught or give up .... and then someone will offer her a non-prosecution deal (similar to the deal Acosta gave to Epstein back around 2007) and she'll start singing .... but not loud nough to catch the higher up 'usual suspects' ....

She knows as much as Epstein knew .... so she better start singing before those bad guys in the front row seats catch up to her.

But I think she'll be suicided ... either by herself or with the assistance of others!

HA HA
No doubt put into protective custody or another prison secure unit for her own safety
And there she’ll commit suicide or be killed in a fight with another inmate.

As a previous poster said if Epstein was in Russia or some other Country They’d Be
Non stop calls of Foul Play & Justifiably So.  Only oh No no no Not In America...  ::) ::)

And I’ve got a Very Nice Bridge To Sell

🤣😂🤣

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Why would you put a convicted pedophile that was arrested and charged with more pedophilic crimes in a cell with a former police officer that has been convicted of multiple murders? LMAO!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Why would you put a convicted pedophile that was arrested and charged with more pedophilic crimes in a cell with a former police officer that has been convicted of multiple murders? LMAO!

I suspect you know why.

Army of One

• Getbig V
Ok, Maxwell getting photographed in public for the first time with this book is just weird

Not only that but she puts up this review the same day on amazon for the kindle edition when she has the physical copy

Before you say its a fake review, the same g maxwell made a review 7 years ago so its her

Staged photo op by either cia or mossad seems to be the general consensus.All around a weird tale that is like something out of a movie.

Army of One

• Getbig V
Ok it gets even weirder

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
Interesting take by Alex Jones, basically sources saying they heard Jeff screaming and begging for his life as he was being choked out.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vzsc2bCNeko

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
Interesting take by Alex Jones, basically sources saying they heard Jeff screaming and begging for his life as he was being choked out.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vzsc2bCNeko

I would imagine they paid the guy who they originally put in the cell with him to do it, then relocated him + money somewhere, guards went off duty, no cameras... etc..

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
These Epstein associates apparently feel no guilt nor remorse!

Did he ever apologize to any of these young girl's family members?

Did any family member ever personally confront him? Or attempt to do so?

How did he manage to live so long without receiving a bullet between his eyeballs?!

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
OAK, Thanks for that Alex Jones link.

AND ARMY, thanks for that photo. It looks like an In n Out someplace along Ventura Blvd. I'll take a guess in the vicinity of Studio City or by the old, otiginal, now gone Vince Gironda's Gym ... in an attempt to make this bodybuilding related.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Here's a thought I'm throwing out for consideration ....

MAXWELL when she starts getting questioned by the proper authorities will already have some form of agreement that will allow her to receive a lesser sentence if she opens up and reveals everything regarding this Epstein situation.

But I don't think that she will be honest enough to reveil  the 'usual suspects' within the higher echelon of government and big business.

And I think that she will do her best to portray Epstein as some form of US patriot . (I got that idea from the book she was reading.)

And my biggest question about Bill Clinton is, "Why does he lie about the number of trips he's taken  on Epstein's aircraft?" ... when flight logs/records state differently?

In my opinion that shows signs of guilt.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
I would imagine they paid the guy who they originally put in the cell with him to do it, then relocated him + money somewhere, guards went off duty, no cameras... etc..

I would bet that the former warden, Queen Latifah, and her boyfriend Rick Ross didn’t even know Epstein was. I would also bet that finding some spot to crash for a few hours was standard practice for guards working the midnight shift in that jail.

Epstein was a big deal to people who followed the story, but to the people working in the jail, most of whom had never heard of him, he was just another prisoner.

Griffith

• Getbig V

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Epsteins Temple
« Reply #437 on: August 16, 2019, 12:38:05 PM »
Q

DooM_

• Getbig III
Re: Epsteins Temple
« Reply #438 on: August 16, 2019, 01:04:12 PM »
freemasons . . .

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
This thread has all the makings of a good mystery. What will be the ending?

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Now officially a "suicide".

NYC medical examiner rules Jeffrey Epstein death suicide by hanging

Disgraced financier and accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein committed suicide in his jail cell last week, New York City's medical examiner has ruled.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nyc-medical-examiner-rules-jeffrey-epstein-death-suicide-by-hanging

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Now officially a "suicide".

NYC medical examiner rules Jeffrey Epstein death suicide by hanging

Disgraced financier and accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein committed suicide in his jail cell last week, New York City's medical examiner has ruled.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nyc-medical-examiner-rules-jeffrey-epstein-death-suicide-by-hanging

Whether true or not, the examiner's report is as expected.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Lol 18 pages. These girls knew what was coming. ;)
T

Dave D

• Getbig V
I would bet that the former warden, Queen Latifah, and her boyfriend Rick Ross didn’t even know Epstein was. I would also bet that finding some spot to crash for a few hours was standard practice for guards working the midnight shift in that jail.

Epstein was a big deal to people who followed the story, but to the people working in the jail, most of whom had never heard of him, he was just another prisoner.

I respectfully disagree. Epstein was a high profile prisoner. They might not have known who he was prior to his arrival but you can be guaranteed they knew everything about him once he was in their custody.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
I respectfully disagree. Epstein was a high profile prisoner. They might not have known who he was prior to his arrival but you can be guaranteed they knew everything about him once he was in their custody.

He was a pimp, with high end clients.

I’m reminded of the movie Trading Places when the Duke brothers describe their Stock Brokerage business to street hustler Eddie Murphy, who responds “Sounds like Y’all a couple of bookies.”

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I'm surpised that C. Maxwell is still walking around scott free.

She was apparently Epstein's right hand man/
associate and knows it all from the very start and carries a shit-load of information in her hear, yet she's still walking around with a smile on her face with her little dog fine dining at In n Out in the LA area.

She's the one that Barr should start with before she gets hit by a truck.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
I'm surpised that C. Maxwell is still walking around scott free.

She was apparently Epstein right hand man/
associate and knows it all from the very start and carries a shit-load of information in her hear, yet she's still walking around with a smile on her face with her little dog fine dining at In n Out in the LA area.

She's the one that Barr should start with before she gets hit by a truck.

Yes it just a little odd they’ve not picked her up yet
As you say it’s fairly common knowledge she was either involved to some degree
And very likely know all about what was going on.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
Ok, Maxwell getting photographed in public for the first time with this book is just weird

Not only that but she puts up this review the same day on amazon for the kindle edition when she has the physical copy

Before you say its a fake review, the same g maxwell made a review 7 years ago so its her

Staged photo op by either cia or mossad seems to be the general consensus.All around a weird tale that is like something out of a movie.

It’s a photoshop.

A good one, but it’s still a photoshop.

They’ve used her photo from a 2013 Public event she was appearing at.